View 152,795 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,796th Review now!

Poster:Fabrice Smieliauskas
Date:7/21/2011 4:58:00 PM
Reviewed:AutoZipper
Subject: cross-country move
Review:I had a narrow time window for pick-up but Brian found a driver who could come on approximately the same day I would be driving my stuff away in my U-Haul. The driver (friendly, good customer service) then came on the morning of exactly the right day. It took me a day and a half to make the drive, and my car got there in two days. It was a bit tricky coordinating the delivery in a crowded part of downtown Chicago, but driver was patient and we soon solved it. My biggest concerns in making the booking were the timing of pickup and then the speed of delivery (the time windows given for each are often quite long), but AutoZipper delivered on both counts. Brian also offered great, considerate service.

Fabrice Smieliauskas gave AutoZipper a rating of: