View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

Poster:ZACK
Date:6/14/2011 9:33:00 AM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: 1st time transporting car
Review:This is the first time I have ever shipped a car and thanks to Kim it got there. Kim helped me every step of the way. She helped me secure the lowest cost with the most reputable driver. I cannot imagine trying to do this on my own.

ZACK gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: