View 146,843 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,844th Review now!

Poster:Timothy Rouch
Date:5/19/2011 10:56:00 PM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: MA to CA great experience
Review:I was apprehensive about shipping my car since I had heard all the horror stories. My friend told me about Kelly DeCarteret and told me that I could trust her to do the right thing and that was good at what she does. I understand there are variables on the road and that trucks that carry 9 other customer's cars can only work on time estimates. What Kelly did was listen, communicate and then apply the necessary actions to address my concerns I had, and followed through in order to create a smooth transaction car transport. I have referred 5 associates to Kelly since my first contact with LGI Auto Transport and Kelly DeCarteret. Thank you!

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 7/29/2011 11:41:00 AM
Thank you for using Post Oak Auto Transport.
Timothy Rouch gave LGI Inc. a rating of: