View 150,811 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,812th Review now!

Poster:Chrissy Bennett
Date:5/17/2011 12:07:00 AM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: TRU AUTO TRANSPORT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!
Review:I cannot speak highly enough of Tru Auto Transport, Inc. whom truly cares about their customers. I had never transported anything, and I came across Tru Auto Transport on a google search.

When I first spoke with Kim she made me feel very comfortable and secure, and right away I knew I was in great hands. The pick up for my four-wheeler, rhino, and boat went very smoothly. I was not present at pick up, but my friend was impressed by the knowledge of the driver, and how quickly and smoothly he loaded everything. He also enjoyed talking with the driver, and my friend assured me my possessions were in good hands.

Although, I was not present at drop off either, I was again told of the professionalism of the driver. Throughout the trip to Michigian, Kim kept in constant contact with me letting me know the status of my transport. A few months later, I had to have my four wheelers and boat returned to Florida. As I told my unfortunate story to Kim, we both laughed of the situation, and she assured me that she would handle the situation. And, she did!

Even with the cost of gas soaring, she waited until she was able to get me the best deal. I know she did, as I shipped my items up in October of 2010, and then had then returned in April of 2011, when diesel was at $4.00 +, and she gave me a very honest deal, which I am sure she cut out the profit for herself. (I had a really crazy story, and this women felt extremely bad for me) I had priced the same return trip with other companies, and they were twice the price.

My boat and four wheelers made it to Michigan and back in perfect condition. Maybe, Ms. Kim, empathized with my situation. Yet, at the end of the day, in today's world of corporate businesses that don't care about the individual, don't we want to deal with a company that will care about the customer, offer a great price, and even take a little less for their pocket, if means gaining the loyality of a customer?

I have not met Kim, the owner of Tru Auto Transport Inc, but she is only about thirty minutes south of where I live, and honestly, the next time I head down south, I would really like to take her to dinner. It is not so often when you do business with someone who just cares so much about the customer. At the end of the day, even though I have never met Kim, I consider her a friend.

On a side note, on the return of my of stuff, I met the driver and his co-pilot, whom also made the first trip to Michigan and returned my toys home to Florida; and they were the nicest gentlemen you could ever meet. You just know when they have your belonging with them, they treat them as their own. It's not just another job for them, its the faces and people who they have met, and who's belongings they are traveling with, and they get much pleasure for doing a great job for their customers.

I cannot say enough great things about this company. Should you wish to speak to me directly, please do, and I beleive you will also have great reviews about Tru Auto Transport, Inc.

Thank you.