View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,961th Review now!

Poster:Barb
Date:4/23/2011 6:59:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: shipping car to New Orleans
Review:I was shipping an inexpensive used car to my son, a college student. Even though a lovely Porsche was on the same car carrier, my drivers treated our car as valuable cargo and invited me to call them 24 hours a day for updates on the shipping progress. I appreciate Transport Connection for getting the car shipped quickly with honest and competent
operators. Is it cheap? No....but still a good value for us. The alternatives were 1) buying a used car in Louisiana and
possibly getting a Katrina-damaged wreck or 2) driving the car down ourselves through Mississippi, which with a Delaware license plate is like a sign saying please stop me and give me some $150 speeding tickets. If you choose Transport Connection, your calls will always be answered promptly and with the accountability you need when shipping a vehicle - highly recommended.

Barb gave Transport Connection a rating of: