Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,728 Reviews on 3,374 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 615 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Barb
Date:4/23/2011 6:59:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: shipping car to New Orleans
Review:I was shipping an inexpensive used car to my son, a college student. Even though a lovely Porsche was on the same car carrier, my drivers treated our car as valuable cargo and invited me to call them 24 hours a day for updates on the shipping progress. I appreciate Transport Connection for getting the car shipped quickly with honest and competent
operators. Is it cheap? No....but still a good value for us. The alternatives were 1) buying a used car in Louisiana and
possibly getting a Katrina-damaged wreck or 2) driving the car down ourselves through Mississippi, which with a Delaware license plate is like a sign saying please stop me and give me some $150 speeding tickets. If you choose Transport Connection, your calls will always be answered promptly and with the accountability you need when shipping a vehicle - highly recommended.

Barb gave Transport Connection a rating of:

Origin:Delaware
Destination:Louisiana

Primary Contact:Bill Avrich

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.