Transport Logo
View 175,180 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,181th Review now!

Date:4/23/2011 6:59:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: shipping car to New Orleans
Review:I was shipping an inexpensive used car to my son, a college student. Even though a lovely Porsche was on the same car carrier, my drivers treated our car as valuable cargo and invited me to call them 24 hours a day for updates on the shipping progress. I appreciate Transport Connection for getting the car shipped quickly with honest and competent
operators. Is it cheap? No....but still a good value for us. The alternatives were 1) buying a used car in Louisiana and
possibly getting a Katrina-damaged wreck or 2) driving the car down ourselves through Mississippi, which with a Delaware license plate is like a sign saying please stop me and give me some $150 speeding tickets. If you choose Transport Connection, your calls will always be answered promptly and with the accountability you need when shipping a vehicle - highly recommended.

Barb gave Transport Connection a rating of:

Primary Contact:Bill Avrich

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.