View 147,107 Reviews on 3,529 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,108th Review now!

Poster:EBONY MURRAY
Date:4/20/2011 12:09:00 AM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
Review:Transport Connection provides wonderful service. They made sure to go over my contract with me, ensuring that I understood all the detals and agreed with the total price. The staff was wonderful and they took great car of my cars. I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again.

EBONY MURRAY gave Transport Connection a rating of: