View 146,465 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,466th Review now!

Poster:Ty
Date:4/16/2011 5:35:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: Perfect Experience
Review:After doing some basic research at the Better Business Bureau and reading reviews for many auto transport companies on transportreviews.com, I decided to go with Transport Connection to ship my car from San Jose, CA to Jacksonville, FL.

I'm very glad I did. Communication was great, the company owner and the driver were both very friendly, pick up and delivery were timely, and the whole experience was extremely quick and hassle-free. I strongly recommend Transport Connection, and I'll definitely use them the next time I need to ship a vehicle.

Ty gave Transport Connection a rating of: