View 144,053 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,054th Review now!

Poster:EXTREMELY Satisfied
Date:4/15/2011 3:32:00 AM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: The ONLY Auto Transport Broker I'd TRUST
Review:"Bill Avrich is UPFRONT, HONEST, RELIABLE and REASONABLY PRICED! I started with another broker who was unbelievably cheaper, and that was the problem. They took my deposit but did NOT take my car. Bill wouldn't touch my money until I ACTUALLY SPOKE to the truck driver on the phone, agreed to a price and had his personal cell number. My car arrived 2 days earlier than promised and the driver drove it up to my son's feet. PHENOMENAL!! THIS IS THE COMPANY YOU WANT!!

EXTREMELY Satisfied gave Transport Connection a rating of: