Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,258 Reviews on 3,361 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 832 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Harman Baidwan
Date:4/14/2011 9:29:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: SUPAChAged Rover!
Review:I put my inquiry on the web and was bombarded with emails and phone calls and most of them sounded they would do anything to get my business but not very genuine. Then I spoke to Bill and he explained how the process works since I was a newbie. He didn't pressure me to go with him but just told me what to watch out for. I was flying out to Portland to buy the vehicle and only had a 4-hour window while I was there and wanted my ride picked in front of me for my peace of mind. After talking to Bill and a dozen other brokers I decided to go with Bill and it worked out great. Not only did the Rover get picked up in front of me but also got delivered in the time promised. I would recommend Transport Connections anyone to ship their vehicle...he is very helpful and above all keeps you updated so you're not worried.
Great job and thanks so much sir!

Harman Baidwan gave Transport Connection a rating of:

Origin:Oregon
Destination:Colorado

Primary Contact:Bill Avrich

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.