View 148,533 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,534th Review now!

Poster:Harman Baidwan
Date:4/14/2011 9:29:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: SUPAChAged Rover!
Review:I put my inquiry on the web and was bombarded with emails and phone calls and most of them sounded they would do anything to get my business but not very genuine. Then I spoke to Bill and he explained how the process works since I was a newbie. He didn't pressure me to go with him but just told me what to watch out for. I was flying out to Portland to buy the vehicle and only had a 4-hour window while I was there and wanted my ride picked in front of me for my peace of mind. After talking to Bill and a dozen other brokers I decided to go with Bill and it worked out great. Not only did the Rover get picked up in front of me but also got delivered in the time promised. I would recommend Transport Connections anyone to ship their vehicle...he is very helpful and above all keeps you updated so you're not worried.
Great job and thanks so much sir!

Harman Baidwan gave Transport Connection a rating of: