View 152,870 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,871th Review now!

Poster:Adam
Date:4/11/2011 5:53:00 PM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: Unbelievable service transporting Ferrari 355!
Review:LGI well-exceeded my highest expectations. My contact, Tony, was always available to discuss my concerns and handle requests. I wanted to get my hands on my new Ferrari as soon as possible. They shipped it from Houston to Atlanta in 1 day!!! It was in great shape and the driver spent a long while going over the inspection. I HIGHLY recommend these guys. Great service and great price.

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 8/1/2011 1:15:00 PM
It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for using LGI/Post Oak Auto Transport.
Adam gave LGI Inc. a rating of: