View 151,298 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,299th Review now!

Poster:Jacqui B
Date:4/11/2011 5:49:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: SUPER HAPPY!
Review:I am SO happy I chose you guys!! I had called a different company first (state to state), and they kept beating around the bush, taking their time, it was awful!! They (alina) even sent me an extremely unprofessional email when they found out I was going with All American Transport. Leo was the rep, he was AWESOME! I explained my situation, he was honest and didnt d*ck me around like the other company. My car was picked up ON TIME, and got to me only 3 days later! I am so, so happy with my choice!! Thanks again to Leo & the company!!

Jacqui B