Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,258 Reviews on 3,361 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 826 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Jacqui B
Date:4/11/2011 5:49:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: SUPER HAPPY!
Review:I am SO happy I chose you guys!! I had called a different company first (state to state), and they kept beating around the bush, taking their time, it was awful!! They (alina) even sent me an extremely unprofessional email when they found out I was going with All American Transport. Leo was the rep, he was AWESOME! I explained my situation, he was honest and didnt d*ck me around like the other company. My car was picked up ON TIME, and got to me only 3 days later! I am so, so happy with my choice!! Thanks again to Leo & the company!!

Jacqui B

Jacqui B gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:722691-OZ

Origin:California
Destination:Massachusetts

Primary Contact:LEO

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.