View 143,865 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,866th Review now!

Poster:Marc
Date:4/11/2011 5:32:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Review:
I made my selection of a carrier based on the reviews that I had read here, and now after using Transport Connection, I can assure you that I made the right choice. The service was delivered exactly as described. Bill was very forthcoming with information and told me exactly what to expect. He quoted a price and delivered precisely what he quoted. He was very responsive and made himself available anytime that I called, including nights and weekends.

Then the pick-up, transport, and delivery of my VW Touareg itself was flawless. The driver was extremely knowledgeable and professional. My car arrived a day and a half earlier than expected, which was great and which the driver coordinated with me in advance. And it arrived in the exact same condition as when I originally handed him the keys. What more could I ask for?

I would gladly recommend this Transport Connection.

Marc gave Transport Connection a rating of: