Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,400 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 588 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Marc
Date:4/11/2011 5:32:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Review:
I made my selection of a carrier based on the reviews that I had read here, and now after using Transport Connection, I can assure you that I made the right choice. The service was delivered exactly as described. Bill was very forthcoming with information and told me exactly what to expect. He quoted a price and delivered precisely what he quoted. He was very responsive and made himself available anytime that I called, including nights and weekends.

Then the pick-up, transport, and delivery of my VW Touareg itself was flawless. The driver was extremely knowledgeable and professional. My car arrived a day and a half earlier than expected, which was great and which the driver coordinated with me in advance. And it arrived in the exact same condition as when I originally handed him the keys. What more could I ask for?

I would gladly recommend this Transport Connection.

Marc gave Transport Connection a rating of:

Origin:Florida

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed

Primary Contact:Bill

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.