View 144,053 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,054th Review now!

Poster:W. Wong
Date:4/11/2011 11:49:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Floraida To New York Auto Transport
Review:A few months ago, my sister-in-law decided to buy a new car and decided to give her old car to me as a gift.

The only problem was that I had to find some way of transporting the car located in Broward County, Florida to Putnam County, New York.

Being that it was my first time dealing with auto transport, I began looking on the internet for information.

I came across Transport Review and was very happy of what I discovered.

From Transport Reviews, I was able to research and selected All American Transport for their services.

My initial phone conversation with All American Transport was with Mr. Michael Richter (Mike).

Mike was really a professional. He was courteous, knowledgeable, understanding and enthusiastic. Mike made my first experience with auto transport a great one.

The transport was for a Honda Accord via open carrier for a cost of $700 from Florida to New York.
The invoice/order number was #723156-FJ.

Initially, I had some issues with setting up the correct time with my sister-in-law for pickup. After a couple of missed attempts, I asked if Mike could set up the pick with my sister-in-law.

Mike happily accommodated my request and was able to setup the pickup with my sister-in-law directly.

The pickup was at my sister-in-law's place of employment and it went smoothly and efficiently.
I placed the order on 3/25/11 and got a pickup on 3/28/11.

Prior to using All American Transport, I polled my friends about their experiences with auto transport.
Some of them mentioned it can take up to 2 weeks before they pickup your car and that some companies didn't communicate well. To my surprise, I got a pickup with in 3 days.

The car was delivered in 2 days. I believe it was 3/30 when I took delivery of the car.

The driver of the carrier was courteous and communicated well.
The driver, mentioned he met some rain while transporting his load of vehicle and brought to my attention that the vehicle had some dirt as a result.

The vehicle was delivered in a timely manner and without any damages.

My overall experience wih All American Transport Company was great.
Mike took care of all the details and had all the answers to my questions.
The vehicle was picked up in a very short amount of time.
The vehicle was delivered without any problems.

I would definitely use All American Transport Company again or my future auto transport services.

Thanks to Mike and All American Transport Company.

W. Wong gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: