View 150,694 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,695th Review now!

Poster:William N.
Date:4/9/2011 7:19:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Excellent Service!
Review:My son, who is an airman, and I would like to personally thank All American Transport for providing us with an upfront and cheap price, especially with today's economic condition. Leo did an extraordinary job explaining everything in a simple and easy to understand manner. I was also pleased with the driver, he was very careful when handling my son's vehicle, as well as friendly. I would recommend your services to friends and family.

William N. gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: