View 151,245 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,246th Review now!

Poster:Monique
Date:4/8/2011 12:28:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Very Good Company
Review:I used Tru Auto Transport to transport my BMW from Ohio to GA. Kim Foster offered excellent customer service in the areas of communication, pricing, and overrall customer expectations. The driver was very nice as well, and I received my car in either 2 or 3 days. I can't remember but it was right on time. I was so pleased that I will be using this company again in the near future.

Monique gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: