View 152,558 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,559th Review now!

Poster:Deborah Wilkinson-Borno
Date:4/7/2011 12:09:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: David Lesser transport from CT to FL
Review:I would highly recommend All American Transport to provide service if you need a car moved from State to State. I dealt with David Lesser from day one, he was very helpful and honest explained how the company works and other company's work, I did get quotes from other companies which ranged from $625 to $750. David knew what he was talking about did not make any set promises that he could not keep he explained how it worked and I gave him an opening of 24hrs evening and day and date. Where it would suit my schedule to be picked up also gave him two locations, he got back to me as soon as got a confirmation from the driver and we set the place and time. The driver called me on Sunday as told by David he would do, to set a time and confirm pick up location. The driver called me within two hours of pick up to let me know he was running a little late waiting for the other person to drop a vehicle off. I liked that he called and forwarned me and I was not waiting not knowing.
I found All American Transport well David Lesser very helpful, his customer service attitude and phone etiquette was very professional and his knowledge and experience was helpful to someone like me that had no idea where to start.

Deborah Wilkinson-Borno gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: