View 147,049 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,050th Review now!

Poster:Sheri L. Padgett
Date:4/3/2011 8:54:00 AM
Reviewed:M and N Horse Transport
Subject: Bad hauling company
Review: Please do not use M and N Horse Transportation / North Carolina.Sold my finished barrel gelding thru BHW, I'm in OK, buyer is near Portland, Or. Used this company as they had a "great" website/ reviews.. They promise exp. Horsemen, stops every 3 hours etc etc... Not!! My geld left 3/30 and was was sent with hay, new halter / lead etc he arrived at buyers farm 4/2. She said he got off trailer and was trembling and was ribby.. So I had her send me pics as knew Charlie was a easy keeper , no hauling issues always ate/ drank etc... Driver gets out in shorts n FlipFlops! He wasn't like that when he picked up or that would have been a red flag! Well she asked them to get the hay I sent since mine was different from there grass hay and make sure he would eat hers. He said she didn't send any hay! WTH! She asked him then well how many times did you stop and rest, water , hay etc he said we didn't we drove straight thru all the pickups and dropoffs! So Charlie was on trailer the whole time! She said there were no way to have feed them as packed in all the horses were either! Then to put the icing on the cake, the helper/ other driver is outthere too and buyers hubby pulls up to see her new horse ( he is police officer) and in his car/uniform.. The helper guy starts sayingthe "f" word over n over and saying they gotta get outa there! Talk about a bad conscience!! You can see pics on my Facebook page: Sheri Lacey Padgett.It in furiates me to know that these people are doing this! I hope this will prevent someone else from using this company and going thru this awful ordeal!Website www.mandnhorsetransport.com

Response:Posted by a representative of M and N Horse Transport on 4/19/2011 12:21:00 PM
I have spoke with both parties involved in this transport, as well as my drivers, and as owner of my company, I realize that something went wrong with this transport on one end or another. I do apologize for the driver not leaving the rest of the hay at the drop off end, and for what he may have said at drop off. Please note that we do keep hay in front of the horses at all times, but due to this instance, the driver that was on this trip is fired and no longer works for M and N Horse Transportation. I want to make this situation right, and I dont want this to happen again, therefore, this driver will no longer be making any trips for me or hopefully no other company. I truly respect all horses, and from my "dispatcher" position, I go mostly on what the customer informs me, and I have taken care of this situation by hiring a different, horse professional and CDL driver for my company.
Sheri L. Padgett gave M and N Horse Transport a rating of: