View 147,013 Reviews on 3,525 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,014th Review now!

Poster:JoeG
Date:3/31/2011 9:32:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Super Pleased
Review:All American was the second company I contacted. The first, Angel's Moving Auto's, sent me a quote with instructions to place the shipping order which I did on Sunday. I emailed them on Tuesday and only heard from them late Wednesday that the online quote was not correct and that the actual cost would be 50% HIGHER! I sent a request to All American immediately and had a phone call from Leo first thing Thursday morning. I accepted their terms and received a phone call back on Friday that the truck would be picked up on Saturday.

Leo, and All American, did exactly what they said they would do in exactly the time they said they would do it. He was in contact with me throughout the process and the driver at each end was also in contact and held to every time commitment that they made. I will gladly recommend them and will certainly use them again when I need to move a vehicle. In a day and age where customer service is an afterthought, Leo and All American where a welcome surprise.

JoeG gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: