View 144,136 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,137th Review now!

Poster:CindyD, New Jersey
Date:3/24/2011 5:42:00 PM
Reviewed:Total Car Shipping
Subject: car transport from FL to NJ
Review:I received approximately 6 transport company estimates. Total Car Shipping was the cheapest of all the estimates. Besides that, Tanya my customer service representative was very informative, since this was my first car transport. Everything Tanya promised was done promptly and efficiently. My sisters car was picked up in Florida on Tuesday at 4:30pm and the car was delivered to me as promised on Thursday at 2:30pm.
The driver who delivered the car was just as polite and courteous as Tanya at Total Car Shipping. I would certainly use them again if I ever need to transport a vehicle in the future and highly recommend them to anyone in need of their service.

Cindy D, New Jersey