View 148,413 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,414th Review now!

Poster:Dan A. Newell
Date:3/20/2011 3:36:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Chevrolet S10 Delivery
Review:Good afternoon,

I am an "old fart"........and LOVE my vehicles. My wife currently has a job(?) that requires she drive our GOOD vehicle to work in a less than desirable enviroment!!! I purchased a 2000 Chevrolet S10 pickup for her to drive back and forth to work to " preserve" our GOOD vehicle. I needed a a transport company to deliver the S10 to me since the vehicle was out of state. I selected this company for this transaction. The cooperation, communication and assistance I received was MUCH better than I had expected from Mr. Lesser!! The vehiciile I had purchased "on line" was delivered "on time"!!!! Anyone who deels with "old farts" knows we are a less than desireable( "pane in the a- ") clients.

THANK YOU!!!