View 149,362 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,363th Review now!

Poster:Carol
Date:3/17/2011 11:17:00 AM
Reviewed:Showroom Transport
Subject: Transporting RV
Review:I had called Showroom Transport on Saturday March 12 in desperation because the first transport company I had lined up failed to tell the driver that I had an Rv. I had paid a deposit to that one. I talked to Ty of Showroom Transport and he guaranteed me that my Rv would be picked up in 7 working days. It was picked up on March 14 and delivered on March 16. From the time I called this company until delivery was 4 days!!! This company is an excellent company and would use again. Make sure you read the facts on the transport company you choose. This one is a common carrier with a Dot number. And be sure to read their reviews!!!!

Carol gave Showroom Transport a rating of: