View 151,249 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,250th Review now!

Poster:Vicky
Date:3/16/2011 10:54:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Awesome Transportation Company
Review:I called many transport companies and got many quotes. I talked to many people and found that David Lesser was the nicest. He went above and beyond my expectations. I was worried that we would not be able to get our vehicle to Nevada on time because it took a while to find someone to take it out there. David made sure that no matter what it took he was going to get it out there. He did and if I ever need this service again I will be sure to call him. I would recommend this company above any other!!!!!!

Vicky gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: