View 152,797 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,798th Review now!

Poster:Kathy Harvey
Date:3/16/2011 11:53:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Car transport
Review:After waiting 2 weeks for another transport company to transport my car and lead me on, i found All American Transport online. David Lesser contacted me , and in just a few days had a driver to pick up my car. He went over and beyond to get my car home, and the rate was great as my car was inoperable . I would recommend this company to anyone.

Kathy Harvey gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: