View 150,824 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,825th Review now!

Poster:Joe
Date:1/3/2011 3:42:00 PM
Reviewed:Emory Auto Transport
Subject: 2 sedans moved - suprised at the good luck
Review:After submitting my info into a few of the websites I was bombed with emails and phone calls offering me anywhere from $500-1200 per car. I went with Emory because I was quoted about the price per car I was looking to spend ($1424 total) and the fact I wasn't charge the commission/deposit until the carrier was setup.

I was originally quoted at $1424, I was called and told that they could have someone there that day if they upped the quote a bit. We were getting on a plane the next day so I didn't have much choice.

Overall a pleasent experience because I had never moved a car before, was a bit worried at first because after I booked with them I didn't hear anything for over a week. 3 days before we were getting on the plane I called Emmy and said she was working on it. Next day she called and said she had a carrier and they'd be there in a few hours to pick up the cars. I am assuming the guy was on his way out of town and I lucked out. Would have been nice to have a bit more time to get the rental car setup, but it all worked out....bit more expensive than I wanted (+$100 from the original quote, and had to pay out the nose for a rental Ford Fiesta) but the cars arrived today in the same condition with the same contents as they did when they were loaded up.

I'd be careful to stay on top of them if you use them, but they treated me well.

Joe gave Emory Auto Transport a rating of: