View 146,874 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,875th Review now!

Poster:Brian
Date:11/29/2010 10:02:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Move from Seattle to New York
Review:I recently moved my car from Seattle to New York. This was the first time, I moved my car from coast to coast and was little bit worried about the move. I did some research and decided to try Amerifreight. I am glad that I did that because I had a wonderful experience with them. I got my car in New York on time and in the exact same condition, I left it before the move. I was very happy about that. Their price and service is unbeatable. Overall I had an amazing experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 12/15/2010 7:04:00 PM
To contact anyone from our sales team direct, please call 678-369-4162