Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,450 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1044 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Kevin Scattareggia
Date:11/23/2010 6:46:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Cheryl Phiffer
Review:From the very beginning, Cheryl was very thorough and professional; she took as much time as necessary to educate me on transporting a vehicle, since this was my first time. She patiently answered all my questions. Since Cheryl was the first person to contact me with a quote, I did some homework, only to find out that the information she gave me was spot on. She had also given me some tips and things to watch for if I decided to hire another company - some do's and don'ts.

Cheryl told me that she would keep in contact with me every step of the way, and she was true to her word. When the trucking company who took the car had issues along the way, Cheryl was in the forefront of contacting them to get the information for me.

Overall, I was extremely please with Red Carpet and, especially, the work of Cheryl. I would use the company again, and would highly recommend them.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/30/2010 3:26:00 PM
Cheryl@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com 602-438-4644. Dear Kevin! I thank you for your wonderful review of my work on your behalf. You were great to work with and I am honored that you felt that I did my job well, and please if you ever need another vehicle transported give me a call so we can get right to work on it for you! Thank You Kevin!
Kevin Scattareggia gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:California
Destination:Virginia
Delivery:Late

Primary Contact:Cheryl Phiffer

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.