View 151,283 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,284th Review now!

Poster:kristine
Date:11/23/2010 12:24:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: car transport
Review:Red Carpet service was convenient, prompt and easy to communicate with. Their prices were right in line with the other 2 carriers I contacted, and I chose to go with them because they offered a $50 rebate if I filled out a review.
However, it was not conveyed that I had to actually write 200 words in addition to the survey in order to get the rebate, and I had to do it twice because they are quite picky about how you write the review.

For this reason alone, I would not use them again. beware of rebate offers, $50 isn't worth it.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 1/19/2011 12:43:00 PM
Kristine, please go back through our reviews and you will see that very few have 200 words in them. You were not told you had to type 200 words and we are not picky about what you type in them. It's YOUR review, not ours. We give rebate checks to those who give us 0 stars to 5 stars. We strive for 5 stars for every customer and it looks like we gave you 5 star service, but you decide to give us a horrible review for something that is just not true. My question is why?
kristine gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: