View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

Poster:Shawan
Date:11/22/2010 11:41:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:My overall experience was excellent. My car left one day earlier than expected. My car arrived safely with no damage. Customer service was excellent and my questions were answered promptly and efficiently. I would use the company again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/23/2010 10:41:00 AM
Cheryl@redcarpetautotransport.com 602-438-4644 Dear Shawan, Thank you so much for the Review. It means alot to hear that I was able to give you excellent service and I thank you for the ability to help get your Toyota to you. We strive for five star service and am pleased you felt that it was given!
Shawan gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:Maryland
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Texas