View 147,017 Reviews on 3,526 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,018th Review now!

Poster:MSkinner
Date:10/12/2010 12:55:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject: Integrity in an obscure industry
Review:Shipping a $100,000 car 2,000 miles across the United States made me pretty nervous. After some research I discovered this is an industry that is very fragmented, requiring a lot of trust and good communication. I actually canceled a contract with a different carrier after I discovered the numerous complaints against them. I am not one to post comments on the web, but I want to support and encourage vendors who provide good service at a fair price. In other words "good value".

There was one small issue, which their claims department took care of promptly and professionally. Truck came earlier than promised, but the driver called me to keep me posted on time. All in all, I give these guys the highest ratings.

MSkinner gave United Road a rating of: