Transport Logo
View 171,762 Reviews on 3,860 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,763th Review now!

Date:9/30/2010 4:46:00 PM
Reviewed:Pioneer Auto Express Corp
Subject: Auto transport

I would like to express my gratitude to you, and to the company as a whole. With the shipment of my son's car from Boston to Los Angeles , I was expecting a difficult experience but instead was so pleasantly surprised. The car was delivered promptly, well before the estimated date, the cost was reasonable and everyone was so accommodating. We were kept up to date throughout. Thank you!

Elaine gave Pioneer Auto Express Corp a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:217042-PQ

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.