View 146,497 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,498th Review now!

Poster:Christine
Date:9/16/2010 8:35:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Choice Shipping
Review:I contacted 1st Choice after my seller fell through on transport. He said he had it all handled by a company he uses all teh time. Aftrer 10 days I got impatient so I started lookign myself. I called Brandi and she was so pleasant, and easy to work with. I picked them because of their A+ rating with the BBB. I was glad I did, my car was picked up the very next day and deliverd in 8. I got two emails and one phone call while the car was in transit giving me updates. I would highly recommend!

Christine gave 1st Choice Shipping a rating of: