View 146,889 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,890th Review now!

Poster:Litsa Slavonik
Date:9/6/2010 2:16:00 AM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: My Car Transport Experience
Review:My car transport experience from Virginia Beach, VA to Tucson, AZ started at the beginninng of August after I had a contract on my home in VB. A few days later I completed the form online to begin arrangements to move the car a few days before August 25( which was the day I was leaving the area for Tucson by plane).

I had received a good reference on the company from a friend that moved her large family and business to Scottsdale, AZ.

A week before my move I contacted the company and was told no driver was available yet but things could change quickly and that I would be contacted. I became a bit nervous and decided to make arrangements with friends to keep my car if the driver was only available after I left VB.

I was very happy 2 days before leaving VB when State to State contacted me about my driver- Brian and gave me his cell #. I contacted him and made arrangements for the car pickup the next day. He was very kind, personable and on time.

Brian contacted my son in Tucson to make arrangements for the car delivery at his home. He delivered my car safely to me on time and without damage or problems.

Litsa Slavonik gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of: