Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,467 Reviews on 3,368 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1334 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Brian
Date:8/15/2010 7:30:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Choice Shipping
Subject: 1st Choice Should be your Last Choice
Review:To all fellow military service members, I would not recommend 1st Choice Shipping and direct you to Honesty First Auto Shippers. Brandi and 1st Choice are not what they advertise or deserve the 5 star rating on this website. I gave them approximately a month in advance, if not more, to find a carrier to ship my two automobiles from Pittsburgh to San Diego and they failed to provide this service. They also failed to communicate openly and did not return calls when they explicitly said they would. This whole experience was an unecessary stress for me and my family, and I only wish I would have turned to Honesty First Auto Shippers sooner. To her credit, Brandi did appologize for not having reliable employees in her absence and tried to make a wrong a right, but in the end it was the same poor communication and empty promises.

Response:Posted by a representative of 1st Choice Shipping on 8/16/2010 12:05:00 PM
First I have to apologise to Brian, due to the fact he was moving, the one week a year that I take a vaction, his order did in fact get really messed up. We did offer to do it for free, but he said he had already gotten it taken care of.

Brian got a quote back in May, but gas prices were so differnt in July, we were trying to honor our original quote. Normally what we do if the vehicle has not moved at the quoted price, we forfiet most of our depsoit, and offfer more to the driver to get cars picked up right away.

Once again sorry Brian, but we are glad to hear your vehicles got moved as they needed to.
Brian gave 1st Choice Shipping a rating of:

Origin:Pennsylvania
Pickup:Never
Delivery:Never

Primary Contact:Brandi

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.