View 152,938 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,939th Review now!

Poster:Brian
Date:8/15/2010 7:30:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Choice Shipping
Subject: 1st Choice Should be your Last Choice
Review:To all fellow military service members, I would not recommend 1st Choice Shipping and direct you to Honesty First Auto Shippers. Brandi and 1st Choice are not what they advertise or deserve the 5 star rating on this website. I gave them approximately a month in advance, if not more, to find a carrier to ship my two automobiles from Pittsburgh to San Diego and they failed to provide this service. They also failed to communicate openly and did not return calls when they explicitly said they would. This whole experience was an unecessary stress for me and my family, and I only wish I would have turned to Honesty First Auto Shippers sooner. To her credit, Brandi did appologize for not having reliable employees in her absence and tried to make a wrong a right, but in the end it was the same poor communication and empty promises.

Response:Posted by a representative of 1st Choice Shipping on 8/16/2010 12:05:00 PM
First I have to apologise to Brian, due to the fact he was moving, the one week a year that I take a vaction, his order did in fact get really messed up. We did offer to do it for free, but he said he had already gotten it taken care of.

Brian got a quote back in May, but gas prices were so differnt in July, we were trying to honor our original quote. Normally what we do if the vehicle has not moved at the quoted price, we forfiet most of our depsoit, and offfer more to the driver to get cars picked up right away.

Once again sorry Brian, but we are glad to hear your vehicles got moved as they needed to.
Brian gave 1st Choice Shipping a rating of: