View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,769th Review now!

Poster:Joanna Marks
Date:7/14/2010 11:45:00 PM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: super quick and easy to bring my new car to me
Review:The dealership Lexus in Chicago told me about State 2 State Auto Transport to me. My salesman, James was a great guy to deal with and said to call Dave or Judy so they can ship my 2010 Lexus rx350. I called immediately received a quote and order form by email. I was glad to use a company that my dealership recommands because they were great help.

Shipping was from the dealership to my house. I was worried the truck would not get into my gated community but David assured me if that was a problem the trucker will call and meet outside of the gate or at any shopping center in the area. It was great we met at Costco, he drove my car off the truck. It was dusty but he politely dusted it off. It was a breeze and good feeling knowing my car was taken care of so well by the driver, Robbie.

I would certainly do the whole thing over again with both David and Judy when we buy another car for my husband.

Joanna Marks gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of: