View 146,689 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,690th Review now!

Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/11/2010 9:57:00 PM
Reviewed:Cascade Vehicle Shipping, Inc.
Subject: Miserable experience
Review:This was the most miserable car shipping experience I have ever had. My contact person at Cascade changed twice and my paperwork got lost in the shuffle. I had to leave my car with a friend and "a few extra days" because the ball was dropped, and that turned into 4 weeks! I called at least twice a week and rarely had my calls returned. When I finally got word that my car would be picked up, I was told that it would cost an extra $300 dollars. Oh, and then Cascade charged my credit card twice and I had to dispute the charge with the credit card company. I hope I never have to move again, but if I do, I would not use this company. The only reason the ratings are so high is that they give us our money back if we right something. Lets see if the check comes. I am a little skeptical...

Mel gave Cascade Vehicle Shipping, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:Florida
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Washington