Home > Reports > Route NY to FL

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New York to Florida

Review by on 4/18/2016 3:08 PM

Car Relocation - I was nervous since i never used a service like this before. Pickup on time but delivery was 2 days early. Make sure that you have a secondary contact to receive and pay for your car if you think yo [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to provide great service, Mike!

Review by on 4/12/2016 11:13 AM

Transport - I was very pleased with Auto Star. They were professional and the driver was amazing! They delivered exactly when they said they would and the process was very smooth! The price they quoted me was t [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 . Thank you Mary for taking the time to write a review. We were able to get you Mini Van transported for $100.00 less than the average price for a vehicle of that class ...

Review by on 3/31/2016 2:55 PM

Incredible service- Above and Beyond - I wanted the car picked up in NY, but weather was bad so I asked for pick up from Mtl QC. The driver took my car from Mtl to Ft.lauderdale. On time door to door service. Excellent price too. A+++++++ [More]

Mike Cannon - Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext 2240. Anthony, thank you for the great review and taking the time for it. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am grateful for the opportunity. One of the great thing...

Review by on 3/26/2016 10:40 PM

New York to Florida - I needed to ship my brand new Audi down to Florida and chose Ship A Car Direct based on their reviews. Not only did I get my car exactly when they said I would, they called me during the transport to [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our good reviews were helpful! Thanks for adding yours, Lisa!

eShip
Review by on 3/11/2016 8:44 AM

E- SHIP - Craig was great to deal with. Very good and punctual communication. The driver from Turbo Express was exceptional (Very good screening by E-Ship). I highly recommend E-Ship and will use again in the [More]

Craig G - craig@eShiptransport.com 954-865-4615 You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig Gigante, Available 12 hrs a day / 7 days a week

Review by on 3/3/2016 9:13 PM

Duel car transport - I needed to get my two cars transported from New York to Florida get it done transportation was the best priced and the most reputable I would definitely use his company again. Priced right and famil [More]

David Pein - Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to Get it Done! Being family owned our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience to each and every client. Thank you for taking the time...

A to Z Auto Shipping
Review by on 2/22/2016 10:33 PM

A to Z Auto was reliable and timely. - A to Z was professional, timely, and reliable. I would use them again to transport my vehicle. Recently moved from New York to Florida and A to Z delivered my vehicle earlier than scheduled and with [More]

Andrea - Hi Henri, Thanks so much for taking the time to post your reviews. It is very much appreciated. Enjoy your new home

DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 2/12/2016 9:48 AM

Transport my car - Dealing with Dominic is a pleasure. From the first time I did business with him I was extremely satisfied and have been using him since. Honest, price was very fair and have since recommended him to [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you Pat

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 2/10/2016 1:11 PM

VSG- JEFF DAVIS/ LAURA @ 480.360-1260 CL - VSG is awesome and very professional. They try to work with your budget and get you a carrier as soon as they have someone on the board. They keep in open communication with you at all time. Jeff and [More]

Laura Curto - Jeff Davis 480-360-1260 Jeff@vehicleshippinggroup.com Thank you Dauphnee, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get. Please feel free to share...

Review by on 2/5/2016 9:00 AM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Kim is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for making this a worry free experience. Kim is extremely knowledgeable and professional, she made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I was given a great price a [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Francis, You are fantastic! It was a pleasure...

Review by on 1/28/2016 3:41 PM

Sales Respresentative and the Carrier Co - This was my first time shipping a car and the process was pretty smooth. Stephanie provided the quote and all necessary contractual documents promptly to me via email and was available for any questi [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Susan, Thank you for t...

Review by on 1/25/2016 12:19 AM

Transport of our Rav vehicle - After contacting several car transport Companies we found this one to have been the most reputable. The procedure And cost of transport were direct and Straightforward. We remained in contact [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it straightforward and reliable! Thanks for the amazing review, Ignatius!

Review by on 1/22/2016 7:36 PM

bright auto transport - I used this company to transport my car from florida to new York, gave them an awesome review, on the return trip, not so awesome.once they picked up car from new York, they were dishonest about when [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the 5 stars and the repeat business, Barbara! Sorry your return transport took longer than average but glad we could help follow up with the carrier.

Review by on 1/22/2016 1:51 PM

Honest people to deal with - I booked with them on moving my daughters car and they did everything that was asked for, they honored the contract and did a great job. Will definitely use them again.

Review by on 1/21/2016 4:46 PM

TRANSPORTATION - I WAS PLEASED, THE NISSAN WAS P/U EARLY AND ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME, ACTUALLY PERFECT TIMING ,FOR MYSELF,THANK YOU, I WOULD THIS COMPANY, TRAVIS EDWARDS

Fidelity Auto Shipping
Review by on 1/6/2016 2:02 PM

faild to cancell my car transportation o - I would never use Fidelity Auto Shipping Corp. They tell you one price and the bill price was $425.00 higher.

Joseph - Please call us regarding this matter. Our records indicate you were quoted a set amount of $775.00 which did ...

Review by on 1/6/2016 12:16 PM

Hassle-free - Orlando, the driver, stayed in touch with me the whole time. He showed up at our mtg place (public to allow for his big truck to maneuver) on time. He was gracious, professional and the car was in per [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 12/25/2015 1:07 PM

Great - Jim Gozde made the whole process simple. Called on a Wed. Pickup was that Sat in NY as promised. Delivery was 2 days later In FLA, day ahead of schedule! Contact person at each step was terrific.Thank [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for the kind words and business It was our pleasure ! Thanks again Sincerely, Management

Review by on 12/21/2015 3:47 PM

Transport of vehicle from NY to FL - My sister moved and needed her car transported from NY to FL. I volunteered to help and started calling companies to find an affordable quote. ASG's quote was far less than the other 10 quotes I rece [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...

Review by on 12/16/2015 6:55 PM

trans st car delivery - She was great

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (60...

Review by on 12/15/2015 7:24 AM

Auto star transport - Great customer service, great communication and competitive prices!

Mike Cannon - From Marcelo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 - Hello Mary-Ann. Thank you so ve...

Review by on 12/13/2015 1:01 PM

Ship a car direct offers wonderful servi - We decided to ship our car down to my son in Florida, however we did not have a firm date. Rather than constantly checking with us, or forgetting all about us, Karen was most helpful in asking when wo [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it couldn't have been easier! Thanks for the wonderful review, Hope!

Review by on 12/10/2015 7:32 AM

Auto Transport - Entire experience was great. Efficient, helpful and completed as promised.

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the five star review, Julie!

Review by on 12/9/2015 8:26 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - i had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group. Dave and Kim were courteous, professional, thorough and frequently followed up with me to keep me informed along the way. I had never shipped a vehic [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mary, Thank you so much for the review. I do u...

Review by on 12/9/2015 1:56 PM

Auto Shipping - Great experience working with Matt. Timely communications. Everything went smoothly. Car was picked up sooner than expected, and delivered promptly from NY to FL. Dispatcher for trucking company was [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was smooth for you! Thanks for the great review, Karen!

Review by on 11/25/2015 11:40 AM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - Stephanie did a fantastic job guiding us through the process from start to finish, explaining everything - wonderful experience and I would recommend her (and ASG) to anyone shipping a vehicle. They [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Andre, thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Look forward to doing business again in ...

Review by on 11/24/2015 5:44 PM

My experience with having my car shipped - My experience with Stephanie, the drivers and the contact person who kept me informed throughout the journey was simply put OUTSTANDING!!!!! They were knowledgable, courteous, professional and ....di [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Debbie, Thank yo for the AMAZING 5 ...

Review by on 11/23/2015 4:14 PM

Flawless - Get it Done was referred to us from a friend that used them twice without flaw. We spoke to them the quote wasn't the cheapest so I decided to get other quotes too. When I tried to get GID to match th [More]

David Pein - Gill, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. I also called Jerry and thanked him for your recommendation. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to give nothing less then a 5 s...

Review by on 11/21/2015 9:00 AM

Transport Experience - This was our first time using a car transport service. I was apprehensive at first but Ship A Car Direct was reassuring and talked us through the process. The videos they sent were extremely helpful [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our videos and customer reviews were helpful! Always happy to answer questions about the process! Thanks, Pat!

Review by on 11/20/2015 12:45 PM

excellent company - this company moved my vehicle whih was picked up on time and delivered on time as well. driver vas very nice. thank you so much for great customer service and great buisness as well.

Quality Car Move
Review by on 11/17/2015 9:25 AM

Car Transport - This is the second time we used Chris Davis at Quality Car Move. Both times we were extremely pleased with his service. He kept in touch with us and picked up and delivered our vehicle on the dates [More]

Chris - THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 OR GO TO THE SITE OR EMAIL chris@qualitycarmove.com

Review by on 11/15/2015 5:02 PM

car transport - I experienced an Excellent communication, promptness, and courtesy in all relationship and process step by step, with no problems or issues whatsoever. Service was in time with very smooth process. [More]

Review by on 11/13/2015 8:17 PM

great service - I have last min transport great service was on time with up date all the way the driver mike was great , will recommend to all my friends and family thank u Vanessa for all your help will call u back [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 11/12/2015 1:55 PM

Got it done - Renato Corvetto was able to come through on his promise. He was able to ship on the exact dates requested. He provided a fare quote and was honest. I'd use mercury again to ship my vehicle

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for your wonderful feedback I am glad to hear Renato was able to make things so simple for you. Thanks again Sincerely, Management

Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 11/12/2015 9:59 AM

Great company to work with - They did a great job- on-time and always available. They kept in touch during the entire process and I would use them again- oscar was helpful and honest.

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same Quality service please call Oscar. R 239-201-2763 Ext 101

Review by on 11/9/2015 4:06 PM

Great Service - I got a last minute move, they came up on time, kept me posted through the whole process. It was great working with them, I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
Review by on 11/6/2015 11:22 AM

Great customer service - After numerous calls from other companies I decided to go with Michael at trans auto transport, he was very honest and straight to the point, I will definitely be using his services again in the f [More]

Alan Matos - Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 / En Español llama al 407-476-0427 Carla.

Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 10/30/2015 2:25 PM

great expierence - I was nervous about shipping my vehicle cause i have never shipped it before but Jerry call me he educated me on how this industry works. I felt very comfortable with all the information that he gave [More]

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same Quality service please contact JerryC. 239-676-6533 Ext 103

Dream Auto Transport
Review by on 10/29/2015 3:18 PM

HORRIBLE COMPANY - I'm moving from New York to Florida. I have a new firefighting job and have a certain time I have to start. i was told by a friend to use this company and took his word for it. BIG MISTAKE. Like I sa [More]

Chase Hunnington - Josh was referred to Dream Auto transport because we did a good job for his friend. Josh was scheduled with an independent carrier who became unresponsive. We did our best to get in contact with the carrier company but no one got back to us. Josh is pointing the finger at Dream auto transport as though we are the carrier company that no showed. We told Josh we would reschedule a new carrier for him and he declined because in his mind the carrier and Dream auto are the same company. We are not the ones to change the time of pick up either that was the carrier company. We did our best to give him the same service we gave his friend. But when a carrier being a third party in the situation doesn't do their part. It makes it tough to please everyone. Especially when you don't understand the carrier was from a separate company. Its safe to say we will never work with that carrier company a...

Review by on 10/20/2015 2:19 PM

Car transport - Service provided was excellent from start to finish. Kimberly did an outstanding job walking me through the process. Everything worked as I was told it would Thank you very much

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Din, You were such a bre...

Review by on 10/20/2015 11:52 AM

Auto transporter - My transporter was very accommodating to my pick up location and was very careful transporting my cars. I transported two Mercedez Benz convertibles, one of which is low to the ground, and both were l [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, David! Glad to hear your transport was safe and on-time!

Review by on 10/9/2015 7:29 AM

1967 convertible camaro - I told Manny about my previous horrible experience with a previous shipper and he guaranteed me I would be pleased with there service. I cannot express how awesome there company is. They answered ever [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 10/6/2015 1:55 PM

So, so sad.... - Can't believe that there are so many good reviews. I can only go by my own experience. I was quoted a price, accepted and gave them last 2 weeks of September for pickup in NY, delivery in FL. Afte [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Hi Peter Evangelidis The best part of this is I can take this Negative review off myself Because we never had a contract together ( lol ) I was just asking as a gentleman Not for you to blackmail me...

Review by on 10/5/2015 10:59 AM

Excellent - On the phone David was very courteous, Once the car was picked up, my husband and I were so pleased with driver. He took his time in loading and securing our SUV, Our vehicle arrived on time, and inta [More]

David Pein - Nelly, Thank you for taking your time to write about your experience. Our goal is to leave such a good impression that our clients have no problem recommending or using us again. Transporting over 700 cars a month while Being family owned and operated proves we are big enough to get it done, yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein ...

4 Seasons Auto Transport
Review by on 10/5/2015 8:06 AM

First Experience - This firm brokers out drivers matched to vehicle destinations - they did a nice job with my vehicle, driver picked it up exactly when they / he said it would be picked up and it was delivered on the d [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Thank you for taking the time to review us. If you ever need our services, I'm here. Jessie 754-214-4139

American Car Transporters Inc.
Review by on 9/29/2015 8:17 PM

Transport success - This is my first season transporting my car back and forth from Ny to Fl. We normally drive the car but considered shipping this year as we are getting older. I was lucky to talk to Brett after being [More]

Mitch Chencin - Tommy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire th...

All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Review by on 9/29/2015 3:56 PM

Smooth Process - Big thank you to guys at All Star Direct. I was pleasantly surprised with the swift transport, affordability and overall smooth process of moving my car to Florida. All Star was easy to work with and [More]

Amanda - Hi Barbara, we all agree shipping is a smooth process when people let us show them how easy it is and they don't think about it to much. Our entire staff agrees you were wonderful to work with.

Andrew Auto Transport
Review by on 9/29/2015 9:12 AM

Renee - Renee I needed my SUV transported from NYC to Florida I went with Andrew auto transport the price was great and Renee was very knowledgeable and explained the process in detail. We stayed in constant [More]

brian andrew desind - Mr. Julio, Thank you so much! Renee is great:) I'll pass this along!

Review by on 9/28/2015 1:04 PM

Excellent experience!!! - I had an excellent experience shipping my car with Ship A Car Direct! From my first contact to the company to ask questions, I was impressed with their professionalism. Kay answered the phone and gav [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the amazing review, Alia! So glad to hear your shipping experience was excellent!

Lightning Auto Carriers
Review by on 9/24/2015 8:06 PM

The Worst Experience I have had - This was a nightmare. LA Carriers quoted my $850. Day before scheduled pick up they upped the price a $100 to $950. Since they took 5 days from our first contact to get me the driver pick up info to m [More]

Brad - Jim is correct we did quote him $850.00 and Jim is also correct that he paid $950.00. What Jim failed to mention is the reason why his price went up $100.00. We sent are driver to pick up his car in Manhasset NY and it was not there. It was in Montauk NY. That is 105 miles away. Yes there are charges for increasing the distance of the route over 100 miles. The driver told him prior it will $100.00 extra for him to make the trip for that 1 car and Jim agreed to pay the extra money. He could have brought the car back to the original pick up location and we could have kept the price he same but he did not want to do that. The extra fuel needed along with the time , tolls, and labor was the reason for the $100.00 extra that Jim agreed to pay. Please feel free to call us at the numbers above if you have any questions or concerns about this review. Th...

Review by on 9/16/2015 9:31 PM

n/a - Customer service was excellent. The communication with the carrier was not good. I was once a broker myself so i understand there they are two different entities. The only suggestion that i recommend [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Javaro Thank you for the informative review. It is always Auto Shipping Group and my best intentions to secure a carrier that we feel will do...

Review by on 9/16/2015 1:20 PM

7Startransport - I had a terrible time finding a company that was honest and up front until I received a call from Ivan with 7startransport. . He said he would pick up my vehicle in one hour and he DID!! I spoke with [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review by on 9/10/2015 5:30 PM

Excellent! - We shipped 2 cars from NY to Florida...only took a few days! Awesome service! Our cars were delivered to us unharmed and were picked up on the exact day Auto Star mentioned.

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thank you for taking the time to write that awesome review Frank! And thank you for selecting us to move your vehicles! At Autostar we s...

Review by on 9/2/2015 12:15 PM

Very Satisified Customer - Ali explained the entire process completely and thoroughly, including things I wouldn't have thought to ask on my own. She followed through on every conversation and keep me updated throughout the en [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570

Review by on 8/26/2015 8:17 PM

Stephanie - great teamwork and service. helped manage a confusing situation. was able to get it done, right, the first time. how often can you say that? the price right, more than competitive, and they didn't art [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Barry, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Thank you for the awesome 5 sta...

Max Speed Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 8/24/2015 11:43 AM

customer service - Our car was picked up on time, Jonny keep me well informed at all times were the vehicle was and expected delivery times. we will definitely used the company again.

Henry Mazariegos - Here at Max Speed Auto Transport we take all of our customers as priority, giving each and everyone one of our customers the time and dedication they deserve. Pleas...

Review by on 7/23/2015 9:14 PM

Excellent Customer Service - I was pleased with the service provided by Ship A Car Direct. David was my agent and kept in close contact with me. My car was delivered straight to my new residence on time, in excellent condition (o [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your excellent recommendation, Melanie! Happy to keep it timely and safe for you!

Review by on 7/23/2015 6:25 PM

Transport of vehicle - I would definitely recommend to anyone transporting a vehicle. I went online to request a quote and within 10 minutes I was Contacted. Great price, very professional.

Mike Cannon - Ben 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 Thank you for the great review Lourdes! I’m glad I could get your vehicle picked up promptly and things went perfectly. At Autostar we strive to me...

King of the Road Transport Inc.
Review by on 7/14/2015 1:31 PM

GREAT - After dealing with another company, who were completely unprofessional , Mike at King of the Road saved the day and proved that there is truly professional people out there that are willing to go the [More]

Jay - From Michael: Angela thank you for the great review. Angela came to us with a huge problem. Another Broker had quoted her to low to get all six vehicles moved. The day of pick up the truck never came. Angela contacted us and we had 48 hours to move all six vehicles! Needless to say we got it done. Myself and other staff members from King of the Road worked 12 hour shifts to help Angela get the job done. Our truck driver showed up grabbed an...

Review by on 7/13/2015 7:47 PM

From Upstate NY to Fl with ease - This was my first time transporting my automobile and I had much trepidation. I booked back in March for a late June transport and spent months researching a lot of companies including checking the BB [More]

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Ness!!! Everything could not have worked out any better in transporting your car. Pickup and delivery went absolutely perfect. If...

Review by on 7/13/2015 12:59 PM

Transport - I was pleased with the promptness and the timing. I had it cheaper from another carrier, but they never showed up. I called Kimberly and there they were. It was a bit pricy, but I think that the pr [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gunnar, I am so happy that we were able to pull...

Review by on 7/13/2015 11:36 AM

Car Transportation - The service was good. Only problem is that I had to wait until the day before shipping it to have an actual confirmation of the date itself. But the driver was very good and lived up to his promises. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Andrea! It's true, there isn't much advance notice - carriers typically confirm arrangements within a day or two of pick-up!

Thrifty Auto Shipping Inc.
Review by on 7/10/2015 2:31 PM

They never picked up car - Contract had a scheduled pickup for 07/08/15, no show. End of day 07/09/15, no show and I had to call broker for an update. Lots of spin talk. Mid-afternoon on 07/10/15, still nothing and I had to [More]

Dwight Harrill - We at Thrifty Auto Shipping make every effort to please our customers. There are a great number of reviews attesting to this statement. However, there are times the “unfortunate” will occur as in your case. You wanted a pickup on the 8th of July. You were advised by our Customer Service Manager when you placed your Order that we could not guarantee a pickup on the 8th that it could be a few days after the 8th. Our Customer Service Agents were in constant contact with you up and until the morning of the 8th where I took over for them and spoke to you in Dispatch. At that time, I also told you we cannot guarantee exact pickup or delivery dates. Nor, can any of our competitors. Things can happen that are completely out of our control. Shipping companies must have a window to work with. I spoke to you many time betwee...

Review by on 7/1/2015 10:13 PM

High End Car Move - I transported a car before using Horseless Carriage everything went good but they were very pricey. I decided to shop this time & it worked out because with Get it Done Transportation I received t [More]

David Pein - Bob, thank you for giving us a chance and the opportunity to work for you. it really means a lot! being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to offer no less then a 5 star service. I know ...

Review by on 6/28/2015 9:44 PM

Service - Professional service and on time performance. Car was delivered without damage and as promised. Professional service and on time performance. Car was delivered without damage and as promised. Profess [More]

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jan ...Enjoyed working with you and THANK YOU for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. Greg

Review by on 6/11/2015 5:15 PM

BMW Transport - Great service. Excellent communication. Everything was exactly as promised. Will only work with Kat Jolly from now on.

David Pein - Harry, thank you for allowing us here at Get it Done Transportation to work for you and giving us the opportunity to m...

Review by on 6/8/2015 8:21 AM

Car transfert - Overall excellent !!! Communication and exchanges very clear and efficient with the shipping company.

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the excellent review, Christian!

Review by on 6/4/2015 9:05 AM

Great service very efficient - They were very professional and careful with my car. I research other places before, but i decided they were the best. They informed me about all the process from pick up to the delivery with detail [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for the great review and the referral, Aline! Always happy to explain the process!

Review by on 6/1/2015 10:10 PM

excellent experience NY to FL - Transport driver Roger was excellent and professional. Entire experience was handled by lead operator Kay professionally and in timely and informative fashion. Would definitely recommend 10 out of 10. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the perfect 10, Brandon!

Able Auto Transport
Review by on 5/29/2015 1:11 PM

my experience - I was waiting for this car for more than 2 months my fault didn't know where Colton NY was (close to Canada) to Florida 29 below zero 4 feet of snow with more coming I was lost tried many times with [More]

Lance Greer - Thanks for the great review and for your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

Total Car Shipping
Review by on 5/28/2015 10:03 PM

Reliable auto transport - Leslie provided excellent customer service. He quickly responded to all my concerns and was pleasant to deal with. Transport of car was fast and reliable.

Jason F - Nancy, Thank you for the good review, happy to hear the experience was a pleasurable one, feel free to call me anytime on my DIRECT LINE 954-716-7681 for ALL of your future...

Global Auto Transportation
Review by on 5/27/2015 5:28 AM

Great Service - Everything began from an online quote. In 15 minutes I got a call from Nick. I liked the ease of working with Nick. He was really patient and knowledgeable. He said what he meant and didn't raise the [More]

GlobalAuto - Hello Ann! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are very happy your cooperation with Nick was a pleasant process for you as well. So please feel free to contact Nick at (818) 309-1373 for y...

Car Shipping Pros
Review by on 5/25/2015 10:56 AM

Terrific Car delivery - I was pleased when my mother gave me a call that the car I ordered from NY - FL arrived yesterday. She loved my present and she would also like to send her thanks to Car Shipping pros. They made my su [More]

jennifer patterson - Well is always good Amy when our mothers give us cars!!!! LOL congrats ! And we are really appreciative we had the opportunity to actually serve you ma'am to your expectations! Ny to fl is like we stated previously ...

Review by on 5/15/2015 11:11 PM

Fantastic transportation experience! - I dealt with Greg and he was fantastic. He was diligent, thorough, honest and very reliable. I had a great experience overall and would definitely use him again in the future.

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Abe ..WE appreciate your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our service ...Greg

Review by on 4/28/2015 6:24 PM

Fully satisfied customer - Dale is a true professional and was very thorough explaining the process. He gave me accurate information and did not exaggerate delivery time. I spoke with three other companies and highly recommen [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your recommendation, Jolie! Glad you are fully satisfied!

Review by on 4/28/2015 6:09 PM

Review: - We used 7 Star Transport twice in 4 months and we were 100% satisfied. Pick up was on time as promised and delivery was prompt. The driver and staff were very professional and helpful. I recommend [More]

State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Review by on 4/27/2015 8:32 AM

My Review - The service I received after my initial contact to State to State auto was excellent. I will recommend others to use the service. As a matter of fact, I already recommend a client who used the servi [More]

Yali - Thank you very much for you wonderful review on your experience with our company! We are very happy to know you were satisfied with us and that you have recommended friends that were satisfied with our company too. We look forward to doing business with yo...

Review by on 4/25/2015 2:58 PM

Overall Rating - I would like to thank Andrew and the rest of the team from 7 Star Auto Transport for the wonderful service I have received. I am very pleased with the service and will definitely refer and use this c [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review by on 4/24/2015 1:20 PM

Malia McClain - Malia was excellent with her customer service. She walked me through and explained everything perfectly she also got me a great price. Thanks for the great experience.

Terry Williams - MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Hi Jayro, thank you so ...

Review by on 4/17/2015 6:42 PM

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 - FIVE STAR AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TOP NOTCH! Tige was on top of his game! I would use Auto Shipping Group again and I will refer to any friend and or family needing to ship th [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Donovan, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not he...

Review by on 4/6/2015 12:04 PM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - This was the first time I shipped a car and was not aware of how it worked. I gave the dates of when the car would be available to transport about 4 weeks prior to shipping. I followed up a few times [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Sandra, Thank you for the 5 star review. I apologize there was some misunders...

Review by on 4/3/2015 8:43 PM

Outstanding Service - Lecia was my contact person throughout the entire process. She was kind, courteous, responsive and very patient and understood that I was very nervous about my car surviving such a long trip. She wa [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Review by on 4/3/2015 1:11 PM

Fantastic customer service - I was very slept about use another transport broker but talking to Aron he made me feel very comfortable about the whole situation he asured me that my car would get picked up on the date I needed it [More]

Dirk Perdrix - thanks for shipping with FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET

Expedia Transport
Review by on 3/18/2015 12:08 PM

Expedia Transport - This was my first time transporting. Suzette was knowledgeable & explained everything to me in great lengths. She made me feel comfortable in the choice that I made using Suzette at Expedia Transp [More]

Joe Baglier - Thank You.

Nations Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 3/15/2015 12:59 PM

Excellent Service - We came to use Nations Auto Transport by recommendation from the dealer where we purchased the car in Great Neck, NY The service beginning with Mike Koberstein @ Nations Auto through to the deliver D [More]

Julie Sharpe - Thank you Raymond for the excellent review of our services. We definitely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again! Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838...

Review by on 3/10/2015 8:14 PM

Service Was Fine Not Stellar - Our representative was a nice guy, tried to be helpful, but the sender of this job required exceptional service, not "ok" service.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback! We followed up and received a very nice voicemail from the sender who needed better than "okay" and he sa...

Review by on 2/26/2015 4:11 PM

amazing service - Malia was very professional and helpful while arranging the transport of the vehicule. Our company represents pro athletes that get traded from city to city often ans we will be sure to use her servic [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Emilie, thank you so much for ...

Quicken Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 2/5/2015 6:43 PM

My new Lexus - I contacted Chris after going through all the quotes. They weren't the cheapest but he was very professional and followed through. I bought the car from a dealer in NY and then went on vacation and wh [More]

Chris DeFilippis - Thank you for the great feedback Roland. I'm happy that we could help you with this transport of your new vehicle. I know we spoke to you while on vacation and helped put your mind at ease. For a F...

Nation Auto Transport
Review by on 2/5/2015 10:51 AM

From NY to FL - I am pleased to say that the business I conducted with Elizabeth Evans was amazing and a smooth process everything was easy and hassle free no conflicts at all. I had my vehicle transported from NY t [More]

Randy Johnson - Remember you have 10% OFF on your next shipping. Thank you for choosing NAT

Review by on 1/30/2015 10:46 AM

very good customer service - From the first call to the end they dud their job. After getting lied from and jerk ed around from a different carrier this company did what I needed done a month ago with another one. I'm glad I sele [More]

Review by on 1/22/2015 6:39 PM

Brandon NY to Florida - Brandon walked me through the process from beginning to end. I needed a vehicle to be shipped from Ny to Florida during the very busy Thanksgiving week. We shipped a new Honda Accord and it was a se [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Duke, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QU...

Vantage Auto Movers
Review by on 1/19/2015 9:01 PM

COMPLETE SCAM - I contacted this company to have my vehicle from NY transported down to FL. Everything was schedule and set to go... THEY NEVER SHOWED UP ON THE DAY OF THE "SCHEDULED" DELIVERY. WE CALLED, [More]

Vantage Auto Movers - This complaint is invalid. The customer's explanation of the situation is inaccurate and misconstrued. We actually had a carrier the day after the order was booked. The customer asked us to hold of...

Vantage Auto Movers
Review by on 1/15/2015 2:44 PM

POOR customer service - We booked an auto transport in October of 2014 scheduled for a 1/2/15 pickup date with a signed contract and C/C deposit. On 1/2/15 at 10am I contacted Vantage Auto Movers to secure a pickup time [More]

Vantage Auto Movers - We have no record of Mr/ Mrs Savarese ever being a customer of ours. His/or her order ID 909003 does not match anything in our system. Our current Order numbers are only 5 digits, and start with eithe...

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Review by on 1/6/2015 10:53 AM

2010 Impala - Fast Track Auto Carriers was very honest and supportive with me. It was my first time transporting a car and they helped me every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I had to [More]

Dirk Perdrix - THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Review by on 1/5/2015 11:02 PM

Amazing - The customer service was amazing Mike explained every detail to me . It was the best deal I found. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Michael - THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW.

Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC
Review by on 12/19/2014 8:01 AM

GREAT EXPERIENCE - THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, I WAS APPREHENSIVE. I WOUND UP BEING PLEASENTLY SURPRISED. MY 2014 CORVETTE WAS SHIPPED FROM LONG BEACH LONG ISLAND TO FT LAUDERDALE RIGHT [More]

Bruce Schein - Thanks Paul, Looking forward to helping you again in the Spring!

Auto Transport Family Inc.
Review by on 12/15/2014 8:39 PM

Review - I appreciated the honesty and resources offered to me. It made the trip easier because everything was spelled out for me.

Cindy - Gerri, THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW, IF YOU KNOW ANYONE ELSE WHO NEEDS TO SHIP A VEHICLE PLEASE CALL 888 561 HAUL A...

Review by on 12/9/2014 5:14 PM

Transport review - Went off without a problem. Delivery on time and without any damage. the price was fair and competitive

Mike Cannon - From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time post a review...

Review by on 12/3/2014 11:14 AM

Excellent service - Excellent service. From the first phone call to request a quote until the car was delivered Felicia was in contact with me via email and phone. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Everyon [More]

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jonathan...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :) Which ever way was best for you I'm flexible. W...

Review by on 11/24/2014 11:41 PM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - Stephanie, was very responsive, thorough and vigilant in getting me my quote, follow through with details of the transport once the order was processed. She was very quick to respond when they was a [More]

Terry Williams - ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 years Experience***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY*****Mark, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear you were pleased with the service I provided to you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take care, and HAPPY HOLIDAY...