Home > Reports > Route MA to FL

Average Price

$810

Price Range From $265 to $4000

Review by on 12/8/2016 4:15 PM

Better than the other company - I was actually dealing with another company before i contacted national to move my car. Long story short i was dealing with a broker before and after lies and lies one after another one i canceled an [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...
Review by on 11/1/2016 9:03 PM

Satisfied with price and driver as well - Had to rent car because my car was two days late in arriving due to carrier mechanical problems, but then driver wanted me to meet him at a location 40 minutes away which was not possible. He came clo [More]

Michael Strickland - We are sorry to hear that delivery did not go as planned, but it's good the vehicle made it safe! Thanks for your helpful review.
Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 10/31/2016 12:08 PM

Car Transport - Rashaad was very professional and knowledgeable! He constantly called to check in with me prior to the pick up of the vehicle and his communication skills were excellent. I will use this company again [More]

Werner Orantes - For same quality service Rashaad 239) 236-8051 ext 113
Review by on 10/20/2016 3:28 PM

Review of Shipping a 2015 Toyota RAV4 - Highly satisfied with Auto Shipping Group and Mr. Thomas Elliott who personally picked up and delivered the car as promised. Mr. Elliott was courteous. very helpful and, I must say, hard working. Tha [More]

Terry Williams - +=Thomas Elliott=+ Tom@autoshippinggroup.com give me a ring for a hassle free quote or to set up a no nonsense reservation call/text(360) 284-7185 thanks for the thoughtful review & for choosing ASG ...
Review by on 10/18/2016 8:34 PM

Lack of followup and honesty - I selected Mercury after doing a lot of research and reading many reviews. They received good comments from most of their customers. In my case, they took the $160 deposit and I never heard from the [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for your review. While we are happy your car arrived safely we are sorry for the delay. We unfortunately can not control weather. When dealing with the after math of a hurricane the carrier ...
Review by on 10/8/2016 12:33 PM

car transport - Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and professional. The drivers were especially nice.

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888-802-8250 Ext.2240 Thanks for the great review Marty!!! It was my pleasure to take care of your vehicle, your dates you needed it done in and your plant! It’s always nice to hear one mor...
Review by on 8/30/2016 9:00 AM

Good, but where's my rebate? - Well, the shipment experience was good, but the company offered me a $30 credit to write an on-line review (part of the initial quote). I did so (this is a repeat, with a downward revision to my rank [More]

Michael Strickland - Our apologies for any confusion, we did rebate you $30, sometimes it does not happen instantaneously. We are always available to help 24/7 and if you just simply call us we can help you with any issue...
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 8/15/2016 7:23 PM

Your mind will be at ease with DIY - Andrae & TerriAnn were a pleasure to work with. Bobby was my driver and he got my car here safely and at a decent price. No damaged or stolen property. Would definitely work with all involved again [More]

joseph - Janna , thank you for your feedback and Andrae and Terriann are very appreciative as well . They was pleased to hear you had a great driver and that we was able to get it done with out worry. Hope to ...
Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/23/2016 7:37 AM

Excellent service - 5 stars for a job well done ! Peter was very helpful and professional, I'm very satisfied with this company and I use it again , Thanks Peter.

Werner Orantes - For same quality service please call Peter M at (239) 236-8051 - ext 113
American Car Transporters Inc.
Review by on 6/10/2016 5:56 AM

Pretty seamless experience - I thought this was a great service. It took a little longer than I expected but its understandable given that my car was not the only one that needed transportation. The driver was awesome! Thanks Car [More]

Mitch Chencin - Courtney, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rat...
Review by on 6/7/2016 7:07 PM

Transport - After searching high & low for a reputable company I found one in get it done transportation. Very punctual and clear about the war it all worked. I was even given a tracking number so I knew where my [More]

David Pein - Paul, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. We strive to make sure our clients receive nothing less then a 5 star experience. transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big e...
1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Review by on 5/27/2016 3:31 PM

Very good - My order was last minute and I had a lot of stuff that was going to be in my car. I called the company just a day before it was picked up. They got back to my fast about my quote and were very accomad [More]

Fletcher - Non Compensated
Review by on 4/28/2016 9:10 PM

Fantastic Experience - My driver was courteous and professional. He arrived on schedule and explained the whole process. He really made me feel that I could trust him with my precious cargo. He followed that up by deliverin [More]

David Pein - Cam, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each and every client is treated like our last. We look to leave such a goo...
Review by on 4/22/2016 10:43 AM

A review of my shipping experience. - The price was right, and Felicia was most helpful and stayed in communication every step of the way. Really appreciated being able to contact the driver who was also helpful and knowledgeable about c [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 3/21/2016 10:10 AM

Car Transport - I purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer and had it delivered to FL from MA. I was a bit nervous to say the least and eager to get it down here as soon as possible. All the nervousness went away once I spoke [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and easy for you! Thanks for the lovely recommendation, Deanna!
Review by on 3/15/2016 12:37 PM

2003 Toyota RAV4 - My brother lives in Florida, and we bought him a car in MA. I was in charge of making all the arrangements for transport, as the car was bought in the same town in which I live. After a lengthy sear [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was smooth from start to finish! Thanks for your lovely review, Susan!
Review by on 2/24/2016 10:54 PM

Automobile Transport - My dealings with Ship a Car Direct were straight forward. From the time I signed up, Stefan kept me informed of the progress of finding a suitable carrier. My car was picked up on Monday afternoon by [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it pleasant and straight-forward for you! Thanks for the great review!
Review by on 2/16/2016 1:53 PM

Great Experience! - We needed the vehicle picked up from a different location than the original, and they did that! They also always answered the phone, and the delivery from MA to FL took one day.It was incredibly quick [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your positive feedback! Sorry your car arrived too quickly! (That brings up a great point - be sure your rep knows your first possible pick-up date and your first possible delivery date and...
Review by on 2/14/2016 1:04 PM

First time shipping my car - Since this was my first time shipping my car, I was very apprehensive about the process when I started. It seems this industry is full of scams and at first it's hard to know who to trust. Ship a Car [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear our website was helpful! Thanks for the positive review, Julio!
Review by on 2/11/2016 3:52 PM

Car from Boston to Florida - Overall excellent service. Vehicle was picked up on a Friday and expected to be delivered on Monday. Track broke down and vehicle was delivered on Wednesday. I would use and recommend AutoStar [More]

Mike Cannon - From Chris. Greetings and salutations Sonia. I cannot impress upon you enough how grateful I am to receive such lofty praise in your glowing review and it pleases me to know end that you were happy w...
Review by on 2/8/2016 5:03 PM

Motorcycle shipping - New Harley was shipped in a enclosed vehicle and arrived in perfect condition exactly the same as shipped. I'm very particular and was extremely pleased with the entire transaction. I held off transpo [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 1/18/2016 1:19 PM

- VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261 - Finding someone to move a big investment is already a stressful situation. Laura made the process very easy to understand and worked with me to ensure i knew who would be picking up my vehicle and whe [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Hang, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get. Please feel free to share my infor...
Review by on 1/16/2016 9:21 AM

ship a car - Karen was just great keep in touch and helped throughout the process , carrier was professional as well

Michael Strickland - Glad to stay in touch and be professional John!
Review by on 1/6/2016 5:10 PM

Ship a Car Direct - I did my research before picking this company. I wanted to make sure our new car was handled properly and found that Ship A Car Direct is backed by the BBB, that clenched it for me. When I called, my [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed throughout! Thanks for the great review, Alberta!
DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 1/3/2016 10:35 PM

Car Transpor - Dominic was great. He listened to my needs and was in communication with me until we figured out how to make it all work. He was very professional and knowledgable. He even checked in after I got t [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you Edrina
Review by on 12/30/2015 8:39 PM

Stephanie Hamilton - ASG was the first shipping company I contacted and after speaking to Stephanie I felt confident enough that I did not feel the need to call another one. That says it all.

Terry Williams - ******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Marcia, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR review. It was a pl...
Review by on 12/24/2015 11:05 AM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - Stephanie was very professional. She answered every one of my questions and comerns. She kept me informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend this company and Stephanie to friends.

Terry Williams - ******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Donna, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. IT was a pl...
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 12/18/2015 8:50 AM

Very satisfied! - I'd used a "local" company based on word of mouth...(one friend) last year and using DIY this year was so much better. I appreciated them staying in touch with me as often as they did....informing me [More]

joseph - How pleased we are to know that you are not only happy with he service we provided you with but the carrier. We appreciate the time you took to leave a positive feedback. Thanks for choosing DIY trans...
Review by on 12/9/2015 11:48 AM

Matt is the Greatest - For the third time Ship a Car Direct did an awesome job shipping my car. I will use them again with no hesitation. It could not have gone any smoother.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five stars and the repeat business, Maryann! We're ready for the next one! ;)
Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 12/2/2015 9:47 AM

VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261 - Great experience. Laura was very helpful from day one of this process. She called me to explain the online quote process as well as some of the shipping options. I decided to work with her exclusively [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you John, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get. Please feel free to share my infor...
Review by on 11/28/2015 3:20 PM

Great Job - I needed my vehicle transported to Dunedin, FL. I used American Transport last spring after we got stood up by a broker that never picked up our car. I found American Transport online as I wanted to u [More]

Jim Belletete - Have a good winter see ya in the spring.
Review by on 11/25/2015 12:17 PM

Future referral fror AmeriFreight & - We definitely will refer AmeriFreight to friends, relatives & acquaintance. We also will use them again in the future. The price is right for enclosed carrier car shipping. The pick up & del [More]

AmeriFreight - For discountes rates call Jorge 678-608-0525
All States Car Transport
Review by on 11/16/2015 10:31 PM

best customer service - Best customer service was pick up and delivery on time door to door service driver Mike was great and wait for me until I got off work will use again and will requmend to all me family and friends

Danit - Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your vehicle transport.
Review by on 11/14/2015 8:44 AM

Great service on a difficult transport d - I had a very unusual transport need that would not fit on a conventional carrier. Chase D. was my contact at Mercury. My time table was also difficult, but they found a great transporter for my need [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hello Ed, Thank-you for your kind words and wonderful feed back . It was our pleasure to help you with this unusual shipment. I am glad we were able to arrange everything to your satisfaction. We d...
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 11/6/2015 7:56 PM

BMW M3 - Complete scam ..believe any of there reviews there all made by the employees ... Booked a transport to bring my car down to Florida waited 5 days to get picked up Only to be told they needed more [More]

Jack Saban - NOT TRUE. 7 Star Dispatch the carrier - Orlando Barcelo Miami, FL - to pickup on Oct 27th. The dealership refused to release the vehicle for lack of payment from customer.
Review by on 11/2/2015 5:26 PM

Transport from MA to FL - I did extensive research before shipping my sports car (my baby) with Ship A Car direct. Although not the cheapest or the most expensive, they were rated number 1 and rightly so. David sent my quote [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear we stood up to your research! Thanks for the wonderful review, Barbara!
Review by on 11/1/2015 9:21 AM

auto shipping review- excellent!!! - I was very leary about car shipping. Jim Belletete made this a wonderful experience and his driver was equally accommodating.Jim was always available for questions and when I had problems with sunpass [More]

Jim Belletete - Have a good winter yes Sunpass is a pain in the neck to deal with. See ya in the spring
Review by on 10/27/2015 1:52 PM

Transport car to Florida - I need my mothers car transported to Florida this year. A friend of mine told me about American Transport in Worcester, Mass. I talked to Jim and he advised to bring the vehicle to the terminal as it [More]

Jim Belletete - Have a good winter and enjoy the sunshine
Direct Connect Auto Transport
Review by on 10/21/2015 3:23 PM

Put it together fast - I was late in requesting this trip. Debbie Silvis not only got the truck there a day early for pickup, the car was delivered 3 days early, saving on the rental vehicle my dad was using while waiting. [More]

Direct Connect Auto Transport - 877-668-3227 .Thanks for the 5 star Review Robert. It was great to work with you and look forward to many moore. Debbie.
Review by on 9/29/2015 3:18 PM

Auto Transport - Kimberly was helpful throughout our conversation re transporting my car from Cape Cod to Florida. This was my first time doing this so I was nervous about my car being picked up and delivered on time [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tony, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything ...
Review by on 9/25/2015 10:49 AM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - Ms. Hamilton is a superb representative of ASG. She was efficient, friendly, and especially good at keeping me informed during all stages of the transport operation. In addition, she kept me apprais [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE***CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Stephen, Thank you very much for the AWESOME 5 ...
Review by on 9/19/2015 10:37 AM

Best Option - Get it Done Transport is a family business and treated me like I was there last customer. I know that wasn't becuz the phone was going off the hook but I never felt rushed. Our car arrived in pristine [More]

David Pein - Bj, i can appreciate the candidness in your review. Being family owed and operated it is our goal to make sure we give nothing less then a 5 Star experience to each and every client. Thank you for the...
Review by on 9/13/2015 7:03 PM

great company to work with - They were very good at what they did,and the pickup time and drop off was right on the money, in fact they were 2 days early on the drop off to florida , I like there honesty and willingness to work w [More]

Jim Belletete - jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future.
Rapid Auto Movers
Review by on 9/4/2015 2:38 PM

SCAM ARTISTS - I needed to bring my son's car from MA to FL where I am taking care of my husband who has stage 4 cancer. After receiving a quote for $700, signing a contract and giving a deposit of $150 the company [More]

Keith Wyman - On 8/8/15, this customer placed an order with a 1st available pick up date of 9/7/15. The order was put on hold until 8/24/15, at which time it was posted to central dispatch. At that point we noticed...
MJ Parker Trucking
Review by on 8/21/2015 2:09 PM

car carrier transport - It was a very good experience. All involved were very professional, everything worked great!! I obviously was concerned as your possession are important. The Co. was very good at reassuring us tha [More]

Joanne Parker - Terry, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best wishes Parker Auto
Review by on 8/20/2015 3:32 PM

on time and upfront with price change. - Kim, was great to deal with considering I had a ton of other options. I went with her because she was friendly and seemed like she would be honest. she did quote me a lower price then what i paid [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Patrick, Thank you so much! I am sorry the car...
Review by on 8/7/2015 9:50 AM

Good experience - Affordable and good service. I used other companies in the past that were more expensive and provided worse service. I got the car on time and Tom at ship a car direct was easily available by phone an [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Frankie! Glad to hear your transport with us was better than past shipping experiences!
Review by on 8/4/2015 9:15 AM

Nissan Versa MA to FL - Our daughter was returning to college in St. Pete FL and I needed to get her 2010 Nissan Versa from MA to FL. To help her move in I was going to be in St. Pete for two days and wanted her car to arri [More]

Mike Cannon - Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Dennis, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised a...
Review by on 7/31/2015 8:59 AM

Highly Recommended!! - Being an international customer, National Auto was really helpful in getting my vehicle from the facility in Massachusetts to the port in Florida. Even when I encountered a few difficulties, the compa [More]

eShip
Review by on 7/23/2015 5:45 PM

Mass to Florida - Thanks EShip - I booked EShip to ship my Corvette from Plymouth, MA to Miami, Fl. These guys were really friendly on phone, prompt with call-backs, and definitely seemed to know what they were talking about. Getting [More]

Craig G - Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 call or text / / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will will always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process betw...
MJ Parker Trucking
Review by on 7/20/2015 8:01 PM

car trucked to FL - The quote given to us by Parker Transport was honored. We made our deposit,and were given a pick up date. Donna called and told us when Alex would pick the vehicle up. She also called 1 hr prior to [More]

Joanne Parker - Hi Terry. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope all is well in Fl. We hope to hear from you in the future for your transport needs. ...
Passage Auto Transport
Review by on 7/17/2015 8:19 PM

Passage Transport - The car transport business can be very confusing., after numerous conversations with several companies I found Passage Transport to be most helpful with all my questions, explained everything to me as [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Thank you for leaving such a kind review, we truly appreciate your business. Don't forget to call us for your next transport ! -Passage Auto Transport
Car Shipping Pros
Review by on 7/13/2015 9:27 AM

No complaints they did right by me - I had gotten a $900 rate and Car Shipping Pros was able to transport my vehicle for $100 less. They found me a ca err tier within a few hours of me calling and picked up my vehicle on time and deliver [More]

jennifer patterson - Justin is one of our best so thank you again sir for shipping with us. Next time use Leonard he is named just like you and he actually works for us LOL We believe in giving every rep we have a shot so...
Review by on 7/4/2015 10:10 AM

Ma to fla. - 1st time shipping a car, wasn't sure how it would all transpire. Great communication from Jason. Car delivered on time. Would use again. Thanks!

Michael Strickland - Glad your first time was a positive one! Thanks for the five star feedback, Chris!
Review by on 6/22/2015 9:36 AM

Vehicle Transport - I Searched and Shopped and they were the Least Expensive and their Professionalism was Dynamic! They were also very friendly and easy to talk to. They were also Very Prompt with the estimated deliver [More]

Review by on 6/22/2015 9:36 AM

King of the Road Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/19/2015 3:51 PM

Affordable and trustworthy - It was a pleasant experience. I would definitely use it again and will recommend to my friends and family and everyone I know that's a Florida snowbird.

Jay - Alicia thank you for the great review. We always do our best here at King of the Road Transport! The Florida Snowbird route is something we specialize in. With our NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT policy you can re...
All Day Auto Transport
Review by on 5/27/2015 2:57 PM

All Day Auto Transport shipping - Car was picked up with a specific date/time delivery. Not honored. All Day Auto Transport rude and unprofessional. Would not use again or recommend.

Paul Damiano - Mr. Boone was upset that the driver delivered the car at 3pm instead of 12 Noon. The driver ran into a thunderstorm in south Georgia before getting into Florida and he was running a few hours behind. ...
Review by on 5/24/2015 4:05 PM

Yet another great experience from Mercur - Joel and JC over at Mercury Auto Transport continue to be head and shoulders above the crowd when it comes to vehicle transport services. They only use the best carriers, and are highly concerned that [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for your feedback , and taking the time to leave us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you. Sincerely, Management
UFirst Auto Transport
Review by on 5/15/2015 4:42 PM

Car Transport Ma to Fl - Both Don and Christina were spot-on regarding their presentation and more importantly...their follow up. They returned all of my calls and e.mails within 15 minutes. The truck did breakdown along the [More]

Don - Thank you Rick for your delightful feeback. It is much appreciated and should you need future assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. www.ufirstautotransport.com
Review by on 5/13/2015 7:33 PM

Great Company! - From start of order, to delivery of my vehicle, AmeriFreight was with me 100%. They quickly found a carrier for me and the rest is history! I was very impressed with the carrier that arrived, and they [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Review by on 4/28/2015 4:16 PM

Great Job Auto Star - As most customers I went online and read all the bad reviews which made the process seem undoable. I ended up talking to serveral companies and settled on Auto Star. Expecting the worst I started the [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best....
Total Car Shipping
Review by on 4/16/2015 5:37 AM

Move to FLORIDA - These guys were great! Since our street could not accept a large truck they met us at a local truck stop. The driver was courteous and polite. The car got to FL one day earlier than expected. We woul [More]

Bill Eaton - *******CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Paul for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for...
Review by on 4/13/2015 12:41 PM

Great customer service and fast shipment - It was a pleasure working with both Matt from Ship a Car Direct and Richard from Edwards Family Transport, Inc. We were new to the process and they both took time to explain the logistics of the shipm [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the amazing review, Masha! Always happy to explain the process for first-time shippers!
TD Auto Transport (FL)
Review by on 4/2/2015 10:51 AM

On time, good price and dependable peopl - I thank Anthony Sciola who keep me inform at all time about my shipping.. He gave me the right information incluting time for pick up and transporter information. The same person picked up is the same [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - Noelia I glade everything went smoothly. The driver said you were very nice as well. Thank You for the review.
Review by on 3/23/2015 1:35 PM

great experience - My experience with Americn Transport couldn't have been better. They always kept me informed, showed up on time delivered the car on time and in great shape. I highly recommend American transport.

Review by on 3/17/2015 7:30 AM

experience with ship a car direct - The company, Ship a Car Direct handled the transport of my son's car to Naples, Fl with exceptional professionalism. I felt that the total experience left me without any worries regarding the deliv [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review, Earl! Glad to make it worry-free for you!
Review by on 3/10/2015 5:31 PM

Overall Experience - Jim claims he is available by cell phone or phone and it is true. Several times I had to call due a hugh snow storm that was heading to Mass. He picked my car up the day he said he would but headed [More]

Review by on 2/14/2015 11:31 AM

review - This is my second year using Amerfrieght. I found that the communication went smoothly. All of the staff, including Josh, Ferdinand and his partner were professional, courteous and competent. From the [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
eShip
Review by on 1/23/2015 10:31 AM

Great to deal with and fantastic service - Overall, I was very impressed with eShip transporters. They worked hard for me and scheduled my pick-up a day after the initial contact! My car arrived even earlier than anticipated and in perfect con [More]

Craig G - Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME ...
Direct Connect Auto Transport
Review by on 1/15/2015 11:31 AM

Direct Does Great Job - Picked car right up at house. When we got to Ft Myers on New Year's Day car was ready at Brady Bros, washed and ready to go

Direct Connect Auto Transport - 877-668-3227 jr@directconnectauto.com. thanks for the 5 star review. Im glad we were able to provide you that hassle free service and loved working with you. your a great guy. thanks again. ...
Auto Transport 123
Review by on 1/4/2015 6:44 PM

Terrible Communication and Customer Supp - To preface this, I understand that as a broker there are circumstances that cannot be controlled when transporting a vehicle. They cannot do anything about weather delays, broken down trucks or other [More]

Keith - Siri we deeply apologize for the lack of communication. Here at Auto Transport 123 we strive for perfection on every order, this is unacceptable we will be doing an in house review to insure this will...
Review by on 12/29/2014 10:35 AM

Great Service overall - Excellent Service! I've used National Auto Shipping over 6 times for various family car transports. Manny is great and always tries his best to accommodate best market value and prompt pick ups. As a [More]

Manny - Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com - For Outstanding service CALL 877-39...
Review by on 12/18/2014 4:45 PM

Chell Hart - Chell was very responsive and helpful, immediately returning my calls or making calls to the carrier if I had questions. Had never shipped before and she took all the uncertainty out of the equation. [More]

Terry Williams - Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JH, Thank you for the most amazingly kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on this transport! It's always nice to know I'...
Review by on 12/11/2014 10:37 AM

Commentary - The pickup of the vehicle was a bit late because of road problems in neighboring states and the fact that it was a pickup during the Thanksgiving holiday week. Danny picked up the vehicle in Massachus [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Don, Thank you so much for this review! If there is anything else I ...
Review by on 11/29/2014 2:36 PM

Transport my 2000 BNW - I found Jim through a friend of mine who transported their car with him last year. Jim was upfront and gave me two prices one to pick it up or one to drop at his terminal in Worcester, Mass. I decided [More]

Review by on 11/20/2014 9:51 PM

Repeat customer - This is my 3rd time using American Transport. Jim came to my house in Wellesley Hill, Mass and picked up my car. Last year he came to New Hampshire and got it. Within 2 days it was shipped out of his [More]

Review by on 11/8/2014 12:14 PM

Unreliable and deceitful tactics - From the pickup date to arrival date of Dec. 31 it totaled 21 days. We had to rent an auto, our medicines and pills were in trunk, also our clothing and some Christmas gifts. We kept waiting due t [More]

Jim Belletete - First of all this was almost a year ago. I do remember what happen as it was a chain of events. The car was dropped at the terminal Tuesday I think(Remember cars don't leave the day you drop it off we...
Review by on 10/27/2014 11:00 PM

Wendy Barker 360-214-3680 - Wendy was great. Very reliable with great follow-up. I will always use her for my future transport needs. Kevin

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 Hello Kevin! It was my pleasure helping you throughout this entire process! You had expressed your concerns in detail and I am glad I was able t...