Home > Reports > Route MA to CA

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Massachusetts to California

Review by on 5/21/2016 8:16 AM

Great communication and delivery - Great company and Kim did a great job! The dispatcher coordinated much quicker than expected. The car was picked up earlier than we originally thought we could get it out, then arrived on-time when th [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Joseph, Thank you so much! I am so glad everything worked out as you wan...

Review by on 5/12/2016 6:31 PM

Snow delayed pickup, but service still e - A snowstorm on the east coast delayed the pickup, but they let me know ahead of time and it all worked out fine. Truck arrived on west coast in good condition, same as it was on the east coast, and i [More]

Review by on 5/9/2016 6:50 PM

Felicia and Auto Shipping Group were won - My only deduction in a star was because of their carrier company. I know Auto Shipping Group is not responsible for the professionalism of the carrier company, but I think this should be taken into ac [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Review by on 4/18/2016 11:15 PM

Great experience - We had a great experience. Only a day late but due to a snowstorm. Arrived a day late but apparently a major highway in Los Angeles was closed. Most importantly the car arrived in excellent condition. [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear this was a great experience for you, Jeff !

Review by on 4/13/2016 12:34 PM

Shipping of Honda - AmeriFreight is a reliable company! I was shipping my car from Massachusetts to California and my car was actually delivered a little early! Lecia answered all of my questions and Sergio delivered my [More]

Review by on 3/26/2016 10:06 AM

Cross Country First - I consider this good experience a blessing. This was my first big move and I was anxious from day 1. I had read all the reviews about transport companies and the things that could go wrong. The car wa [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the tips and videos were helpful, Gloria! Thanks so much for the lovely review!

Review by on 3/18/2016 1:24 PM

Car Transportation - If you're looking for the Best of the Best, then look no more. AmeriFreight has all the bases covered. Top rated professionalism along with top rated drivers. From Boston, MA to Camp Pendleton, CA - T [More]

Review by on 3/18/2016 12:45 PM

Would Recommend - Jorge and the whole AmeriFreight team were all very courteous and helpful. I also think I got a pretty good deal from them, so yeah I'm happy. What more can I say? I got my car in a timely manner and [More]

Review by on 3/4/2016 7:36 PM

Cross-Country Shipping - After doing a lot of research, I shipped my car from Boston to San Francisco using Ship a Car Direct. I was really skeptical of all of the other sites that I looked at, but Ship a Car Direct not only [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our videos and tips were helpful! Thanks for the lovely review!

Review by on 3/2/2016 5:08 PM

Across County Car Transport - I used Ship a car to transport my vehicle from MA to CA. I had super fast move with no time to plan and Scott was great at helping get a carrier assigned. My vehicle was picked up on the correct, and [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the lovely review, Rebecca!

Review by on 2/21/2016 1:10 PM

5 ***** THE BEST - Emily was fantastic and always updated me before during and after transport. MiKe the driver also kept in good contact. The first company I connected with was a nightmare. SHIP A CAR DIRECT was perfec [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the perfect review, Gael! Sorry the other company you worked with let you down, but we're happy to step in and get it right for you!

Review by on 2/21/2016 12:39 PM

Great Service - The service overall was great. They assigned me to the Unified Auto Trans Corp, who shipped my car on time. There were some small differences that I didn't expect earlier. First, I gave them a picking [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your thorough feedback, Roger! You bring up some really good points! It's true that there isn't pick-up availability everyday, so we do recommend a window of a few days. And a carrier ma...

Review by on 2/12/2016 5:24 PM

Good Company - Overall, I recommend this company to those who want to ship a car. They picked the car a day later than I expected. However, they had not guaranteed the pick up date. The price was acceptable, too. Th [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for your positive recommendation, David!

A to Z Auto Shipping
Review by on 2/11/2016 4:53 PM

Excellent Experience - I have shipped 3 cars from MA to CA in the span of 20 months. Looking for a transport company for the first vehicle was a trying experience but Andrea and Marcus were helpful and patient as we naviga [More]

Andrea - Thanks so much for taking time to write your review. So glad all went well (again...)

Review by on 2/10/2016 4:17 PM

Painless transport of my precious car - I needed to get my car from Boston to the Bay Area. I had dreams of driving it across the country myself, but time constraints squashed that dream, and Ship A Car Direct stepped in to help me out. The [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear the videos were helpful! Thanks for the five star review, Tony!

Review by on 2/4/2016 4:33 PM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - Stephanie was super helpful and responsive. No hassles. She answered all the questions promptly. When another carrier couldnt pickup she made sure to find new reliable one. Car arrived on time without [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*** Dave, thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting y...

Review by on 2/4/2016 4:33 PM

Exceeded Expectation - Ship-A-Car Direct delivered prompt, courteous service. I was referred by a friend, and was not disappointed. Karen was courteous, and kept up the communication. I'd expected the car to be extremely di [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing recommendation, Julie! We love to exceed expectations!

Auto Transport 123
Review by on 2/3/2016 8:55 PM

Don't waste your money on this broker - I recently hired Auto Transport 123 to transport my daughter's car from Massachusetts to Los Angeles. Seeking a broker was an eye-opening experience for me to a business that I did not even realize e [More]

Keith - There was a miscommunication with dispatch in regards to which company this order was dispatched to our apologies for that. With our apologies being said Tara was eagerly responsive on multiple occas...

Review by on 2/3/2016 3:32 PM

Finding the right company - My daughter and a friend were moving to San Diego and I offered to transport her car there to help with the move. This was my first time transporting a vehicle, so I googled auto transport companies [More]

Michael Strickland - We're glad you found us! Glad to hear our positive reviews were helpful in the process! Thanks for adding your wonderful feedback, Ted!

Review by on 1/30/2016 5:47 PM

easy and efficient! - They picked up early which was great for me! They worked with my schedule and my requests. The car was delivered to CA before I arrived, but they let me pay by credit card and have the car dropped off [More]

Review by on 1/20/2016 2:44 PM

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584 - Greg was great! I was out of the country until 12 hours before my pickup and he made sure everything was set up and running smoothly by the time I got home! He even answered the phone after hours and [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kim...customer assurance is what we are about. Taking care of the logistics and providing quality customer care has made us the top Tran...

Review by on 1/18/2016 4:07 PM

Go With This Company - I had a request in with another agent and after a week of waiting for a carrier to accept the bid I decided to try out AmeriFreight. The same day that I filled out the application I got a carrier to a [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 1/16/2016 12:39 PM

Transport - Took an extra couple of days, but everything was fine upon arrival

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for the feedback . Sorry for the delay Sincerely , M...

Review by on 1/13/2016 6:48 AM

Great Company! - Scott made the entire process great! He kept me informed the entire time and went out of his way to make my tight delivery schedule a reality! Thanks Scott!

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear we were able to make the entire process great for you Brian!

Review by on 1/6/2016 11:23 PM

Coast to Coast Car Transport - I felt that I was in the loop the entire step of the way. Lecia really helped make this process easy and clear for me to understand. Lecia and AmeriFreight helped get my car to my new home in Californ [More]

Review by on 1/4/2016 2:22 PM

Shipment of Car - Our experience working with Scott at Ship a Car Direct was exceptional. He explained each step of the process of shipping our daughter's car from Boston to Southern California. We used the videos on [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to explain the shipping process! Thanks for the lovely review, Laurie!

Review by on 1/2/2016 3:40 PM

Helped when they wanted an early pick up - The truck driver wanted to pick up my car two days early, when still needed the car for work purposes. The truck driver told me there was nothing he could do. I called Scott and he settled the issue [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great feedback, Daniel! Sorry the carrier was too proactive, but we're happy to resolve the issue for you!

Review by on 12/23/2015 11:54 PM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - My experience with Auto Shipping Group was seamless, Stephanie was very responsive and answered all of my questions. The pickup and delivery were on time. My car showed up in the same condition it was [More]

Terry Williams - ******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Michael, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make...

Review by on 12/23/2015 1:26 PM

Smooth transport - I recently moved from Boston to San Francisco. Needless to say that the move was stressful. The one part of the move was completely effortless and smooth is the car transportation. I drive an R8, so I [More]

Review by on 12/17/2015 8:37 PM

very good prompt service - Impeccable service!!!!

Mike Cannon - Ben Acevedo 888 802 82...

Review by on 12/16/2015 11:25 AM

transport VW bug from Massachusetts to C - Graham Turner was most helpful and cordial, efficient, and available. His office staff was cheerful and pleasant. Mike, the Russian driver for Avrora, was pleasant and agile. He exceeded my expectat [More]

Review by on 12/8/2015 8:34 PM

Great Service from Stefan - Stefan was prompt, provided clear instructions, courteous and most importantly, sourced a responsible and reliable carrier who delivered on time and in great condition.

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was clear and safe for you, Steven! Thanks for your positive feedback!

Review by on 12/7/2015 8:11 PM

Massachusetts to California - Car was put on a flatbed truck, it actually arrived earlier than expected. They were able to meet me after I landed. Car was in good condition.

Michael Strickland - Happy to accommodate you, Jesse! Thanks for the five star feedback!

DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 12/5/2015 11:36 PM

Great experience - On point from start to finish. Dominick and his drivers are professional, efficient, and warm. Dominick is honest and direct in the way he does business. He is attentive and checked in with me thro [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you Mya You were a pleasure Train worked well for you

Review by on 12/5/2015 9:24 AM

Customer Service - Greg at Auto Shipping Group could not have been better in quickly securing a great price and meeting our requirements for pick up and delivery dates. The drivers were really difficult to get to res [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Doug ...Thanks so much for the review and your patience through the delivery process. We appreciate your business. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Greg

DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 12/4/2015 6:06 PM

Best Experience with Car Shipping - DIY transport provided the best experience shipping my car, with knowledgeable, smooth and honest business practices. The service was reasonably priced, fast, efficient and flexible.

joseph - Seyda , It was our pleasure to Move your mini cooper from MA to CA . It is always nice to know that in the end you were given the best possible service we can here at DIY Transport. ...

Review by on 12/2/2015 3:10 PM

Greg Bailey from Auto Shipping Group Inc - Greg Bailey from Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a wonderful job in helping me move my car!

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Zoe ...Thanks so much for...

Review by on 12/1/2015 1:16 PM

Got my vehicle from MA to CA in a reliab - I purchased a vehicle in MA and needed it shipped to Los Angeles. Seeing as this was my first time shipping a vehicle, Graham (my representative) did a great job explaining the process and how he and [More]

Review by on 11/25/2015 11:09 AM

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 - Excellent service. Lance was very professional. The vehicle arrived in excellent condition with the exact same mileage as when it was picked up. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com C Your greatly appreciated and thank you for the review. It was absolutely a smooth transport for me. You are a wo...

Review by on 10/29/2015 3:28 PM

Quick Delivery - Shipped a lot of cars but never had the delivery across country be so speedy and efficient. Car arrived clean and undamaged and could tell car was taken when loading and unloading the vehicle. Will [More]

Review by on 10/26/2015 4:22 PM

Fast and Easy - The team was helpful in locating a truck to bring my car out cross country. The car arrived a day earlier than expected and that was fantastic. Transaction with drivers was quick and easy. Car made th [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod & Sofia: 888 802 8250 ext. 2224 Thank you for the great review, Jessica. I am glad everything went so smoothly and we secured a great carrier for you to work with. You were a pleasure to work with. If you need any assistance in the future, please...

American Car Transporters Inc.
Review by on 10/26/2015 11:13 AM

Excellent Service! - Mitch was very easy to work with. Prompt responses to all emails and questions. Car was picked up and delivered quickly and as promised. No issues at all. Highly recommend.

Mitch Chencin - Merrill, it is always great working with you as well. Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access t...

Review by on 10/22/2015 7:08 PM

Great experience with Ship a Car Direct! - Tom from Ship a Car Direct was very helpful on from getting general ideas of car transport through connecting between me and the carrier to finishing whole process up by asking how the carrier's servi [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great review!

Review by on 10/22/2015 12:09 PM

Julie was great - Julie arranged a remote pick-up that was very convinient for my drop off. She was easy to communicate with, and even though there were a couple dings (not her fault at all) she made the whole proce [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Dan thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group it was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to arrange for a pickup day and time that worked out well f...

Review by on 10/19/2015 3:08 PM

Happy With Service - My representative, Kay was super honest and helpful. She was very responsive to my questions and always called me back in a timely manager. I had been skeptical about hidden fees or charges that could [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the positive review, Alesia! Sorry your driver had to meet you somewhere other than your address - that is common for cities like San Francisco (where your car was delivered) or for neig...

Review by on 10/15/2015 7:55 PM

Great customer service! - Was planning a move back to California from Massachusetts and contacted AmeriFreight under very short notice. Lecia was my primary contact for the whole process and she was able to make sure that [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Review by on 10/14/2015 12:37 PM

Efficient cross country auto transport - I obtained an online quote from State2State about shipping my car cross country. Once I reviewed the quote and accepted it, the paperwork was simple and easy to do online. They even allowed me to chan [More]

Yali - Thank you for your wonderful review on how your experience was with our company. We are happy to know you were satisfied with our services and we look forward in doing business again in the future!

Review by on 10/13/2015 12:07 PM

responsive and satisfactory - My experience was good. I was skeptical, because I had bad experience with brokers before. The main problem is that as a customer signing up with them, you are locked in for 10 days not knowing if [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Dirk! I’m very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided. We always make sure to work with reputable ca...

Review by on 10/11/2015 7:41 PM

auto shipment from MA to CA - AmeriFreight was used to move my auto from New England to California. They provided very good and transparent service. I was informed before the driver arrived to pickup auto. The driver did a good jo [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525

DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 10/7/2015 7:05 PM

Thank you Dom! - Everyone I worked with was excellent. Dom made the process simple and was very responsive. I would recommend DNA for any type of transport needed. Thanks again guys!!!

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you Marissa it was a pleasure

Review by on 10/7/2015 4:17 PM

Great experience - I sifted through tons of sketchy sites and companies, and finally settled on Ship a Car Direct. I don't regret it at all. The price was reasonable/better than other places. The truck they found for [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad you settled on Ship a Car Direct! Thanks for the five star feedback, Simon!

Review by on 9/24/2015 9:19 AM

On time yet again... - This is the 5th time we have shipped with Amerifreight and they delivered a timely and prompt, well priced service yet again. Appreciate the honesty and service.

Review by on 9/18/2015 4:55 PM

Stephanie Hamilton - Stephanie was very helpful and understanding on the phone. She returned my phonecalls on all my requests This group was the least expensive and easiest to contact. My vehicle arrived with no scratch [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Bruce, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto re...

Review by on 9/14/2015 11:39 PM

Great service - The company was on time and friendly. They always contacted me to ensure that I was aware of all steps that needed to be taken. If I had any questions, they were always quick to answer and were very h [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for your feedback, Sheen!

Review by on 9/11/2015 4:02 PM

An excellent experience! - I'd never shipped a vehicle before, and Malia and Stephanie were extremely helpful in guiding me through the process. Even though there's a lot of natural uncertainty in the business of vehicle shipme [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, AND HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE FOR MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Stephanie and I want to thank you for the great review. Moving can be crazy especially across coun...

Review by on 9/11/2015 1:40 PM

No problems shipping cross country - Excellent service by david driver. Friendly. Responsive. Was in constant contact even after original truck had problems. Rearranged and picked up as scheduled. Transport arrived on time. Car moved ac [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Thanks for your patience Darius and the 5 star review. I appreciate the referral business and I'm glad we were able to satis...

Review by on 9/2/2015 6:56 PM

Review - Stephanie Hanilton was friendly, helpful and speedy in making my booking process as easy as possible. I was quoted $1,225.00 but it was $1,000 COD. It was a pleasant surprise that it was cheaper but I [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Autumn, Thank you for the the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am sorry for any confusion you had on the payment for delivery. However, that is why we make sure you go through the dispatch details at the time of assigning the carrier, so if you have any questions you can c...

Review by on 9/2/2015 6:33 PM

Thank you Ship a Car Direct! - After reading so many horror stories and bad reviews about transporting an automobile cross-country, we were surprised and extremely happy with the experience we had with Ship a Car Direct. Gaby commu [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to exceed expectations! Thanks for the great review, Jeri!

Review by on 8/31/2015 11:27 AM

Easy and reliable. - Very smooth thanks to very good communication. Process is well explained and transparent, and most importantly my car was shipped with no issues, fast and for a good price. I used the service twice no [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to explain the process, Thomas! Thanks for the great review and the repeat business!

American Transport (Massachussets)
Review by on 8/30/2015 9:19 PM

Great to work with - Moving of our vehicle from Massachusetts to Cali went smooth and easy. Jim, the owner, is prompt and professional answering emails and questions and being available for any concerns. He is knowledga [More]

Jim Belletete - jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future.

Review by on 8/27/2015 5:12 PM

Easy and predictable - This was my first time shipping a car. Made process easy and predictable. Very easy to communicate with and kept me updated. Their website has very valuable information , too. They worked with me to f [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Herci! Happy to keep it easy for you!

Total Car Shipping
Review by on 8/27/2015 2:19 PM

transport of car from boston to californ - Teriffic service from Anne Cooper - fair pricing - very customer service oriented - great driver - on time, careful and friendly. Would use them again!

Anne Cooper - Janice, So glad you were pleased with my service thank you for taking the time to let me know, call anytime Anne 954-210-7615 have a great day!

Professional Auto Transporters
Review by on 8/25/2015 2:15 PM

Cross country transport - Overall I was very satisfied with the service. Customer service was prompt and the vehicle arrived on time and without damage. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Max - Thank you for your 5 star review feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. call or text 305-878-9806 Max President and CEO

Review by on 8/18/2015 11:43 PM

Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 - Chell was professional throughout the process and helped me get my car to California way earlier than expected. She was easy to get in contact with, and always prompt with answers to any questions or [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear JMC, Thank you f or the sweet words! I hope you are settling into your new surroundings! I'm glad this transport went well- you had enough other...

Review by on 8/17/2015 7:55 PM

Smooth transport, reassuring pleasant dr - I arranged this transport for a family member who was quite nervous about the safety of his car. Karen sent lots of videos about the whole process, which helped us decide on the company in the first [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the stellar review, Kim! Happy to keep it smooth and reassuring for you and your family!

Review by on 8/16/2015 8:44 PM

Average Car Service for an Average Price - I spent a fair amount of time researching companies to ship my car from Boston to Southern California. I went with AmeriFreight due to its high ratings on the Better Business Bureau website. I was ver [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557

Excellent Auto Transport
Review by on 8/10/2015 5:21 PM

Excellent Auto Transport is Excellent, S - Excellent Auto Transport is the only company you need to contact if you are planning to transport your vehicle. Bernie's voice, the person you speak to when you call, will make you feel you are in e [More]

Bernie Wynn - Good morning, Sandra! Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. I always say there is a story with every transport. When Moms see their son or daughter go off to college like you are you want to ...

Ellison Transport
Review by on 8/1/2015 6:35 PM

Exceptional Service - I want t thank the folks at Ellison Transport for their exceptional service that they offered during the process.l was very skeptical in the first place because i have never done this before, but Elli [More]

Ellison - Thanks for your great review, it's our goal here to provide exceptional service to all customers and potential customers. I'm glad that you were completely satisfied. Should you or anyone needs serv...

Review by on 7/31/2015 6:03 PM

Amerifreight Review - I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Review by on 7/30/2015 6:24 PM

Great service - I was looking for a carrier that was professional and was able to take care of my car move from MA to CA. I found this shipper online and it was a great choice. Please note that I was in touch with ot [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Saurabh! We prefer transparency too! Happy to keep you informed!

Review by on 7/28/2015 3:40 PM

Loved the service! - Moved my car from Boston to Los Angeles. After reading all the horror stories online, was ready to expect the worst. However, Matt at Ship a Car Direct was very helpful - it really sounded like they h [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad you loved the service, Stan! Thanks for the feedback - always happy to explain the process!

Review by on 7/27/2015 1:49 PM

MA to CA Car Shipment - Ship a Car Direct was simple and easy to work with. They originally estimated that my car would arrive on the 10th and it got in 3 days earlier. Thank you for your help!

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and easy! Thanks, Lily!

Review by on 7/15/2015 6:42 PM

Great experience - Excellent experience. From the initial submission, thru waiting and pickup I was kept in the loop. Response times on email and calls were very quick. Car was picked up a day early and arrived in 6 day [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Sonny! Happy to keep it issue-free!

Review by on 7/11/2015 12:48 AM

Good experience - I was a little nervous to use a broker, but my car was picked up within a couple days of initial availability and made it cross country much faster than I anticipated. Graham was helpful in letting me [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 for Discounted Rates...[More]

Review by on 7/9/2015 9:30 AM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Overall we are very happy with the process. Kimberly was responsive and professional. Cars were picked up and arrived in a timely manner with no visible damage. Very pleasant and stress-free experienc [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Yan, Thank you so much! I am so glad that you are pleased with the service you received. I am glad your 2 vehi...

Review by on 7/4/2015 5:30 PM

no problems, timely transport - Used once for a move from MA to CA, since my normal non-broker carrier was all booked up. I gave them a 7 day window for pickup and a carrier was assigned within that window. The pickup location was c [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it problem-free, Alain! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Review by on 7/2/2015 5:49 PM

GREAT - RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY. TOM WAS VERY HELPFUL AND TALKED ME THROUGH ALL OF MY ANXIETIES ABOUT SHIPPING A CAR AND HOW IT WORKS. I WOULD USE AGAIN.

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your great review Mary! Happy to be helpful!

Review by on 7/2/2015 5:13 PM

Reliable, Reliable, Reliable - After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "sc [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, I am so glad that we were able to come t...

Review by on 6/29/2015 8:18 PM

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 - Lance Staab was fantastic in terms of coordinating the shipping of my car across country. Easy to communicate with, very responsive and friendly, and provided exactly the service I was looking for. I [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff Thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I could have not done such a great job with out your assistnace I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank y...

Review by on 6/20/2015 6:18 PM

Excellent service - The entire process was easy and straight forward. Everything was explained up front and I knew each party's responsibilities and what to expect from the shipping process. The pickup was 12 days afte [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Review by on 6/18/2015 6:02 PM

Best Car Shipment Company Ever! - This is the second time that I have used AmeriFreight to ship my car across the country, and I have already recommended them to my family and friends. Josh Contreras did a truly excellent job of foll [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Review by on 6/8/2015 8:37 PM

Ali Miller is tops in customer service! - Ali Miller of AmeriFreight is courteous and professional. She responds promptly to emails and calls and provides complete information. I shipped my vehicle from California to Massachusetts, and was so [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Review by on 6/5/2015 12:12 AM

Simple and great price - I had never previously shipped my car, so I didn't know much about the process of doing so. When I spoke with Kenneth, an associate at AmeriFreight, (a car transport broker) he explained all of the co [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Review by on 5/28/2015 7:07 PM

Solid Experience & Great Customer Se - Needed to get my in-laws old car to us in California. Auto Shipping Group and Chell Hart were the only company to actually call me after getting the online estimate. Others just sent out an automated [More]

Terry Williams - Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Alex, What a transport!! Couldn't have had a better time working out a route and finding a driver. you are a truly blessed individ...

National Auto Shipping
Review by on 5/20/2015 11:29 PM

best service !!!!! - i had a really great experience with NAS, they were on time, easy to contact, and honest. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity...

Passage Auto Transport
Review by on 5/20/2015 5:13 PM

GREAT JOB - I have transported many vehicles and I must say that everything was done perfectly on my shipping. Joel did a wonderful job of getting me picked up and delivered. I would recommend him and passage to [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Thank you Gary for the kind review! We appreciate your business. Don't forget to call us for your next Transport!

Review by on 5/9/2015 9:19 PM

Great Service - Tom was friendly prompt and honest. Would definitely use them again. He called right away and any time I had a question he got back to me with an answer.

Michael Strickland - Thanks, Charlie! Happy to be quick and clear!

Review by on 5/7/2015 11:02 PM

Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 - Chell was a great help throughout this entire experience. She was my go to gal and was always prompt with her response and follow through as well as very pleasant to speak with. She made the experie [More]

Terry Williams - Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggrop.com** Deara Justine! You were a pleasure to work with! I really appreciated who connected you stayed during this process- it's always nice to be able to contact the client when you have updates! I will b...

Review by on 5/6/2015 4:50 PM

Good company - Dealing with Josh and Amerifreight was easy and simple. Car was dirty upon arrival, but had just been taken 3000 mikes cross country on an open truck. Some advice- if you have a toll transponde [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Review by on 4/29/2015 5:56 PM

Educational Experience - The more I initially researched the auto transport business the more overwhelmed I became. After a disappointing experience with a first company I contacted Lance Stabb at Auto Shipping Group. He guid [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com DWL Thanks so much fpr showing confidence in me to get the transport done safely. I really appreciate the time you took to give me this revew...

Review by on 4/22/2015 5:52 PM

Car transport - Felicia was very helpful and professional. My car was picked up and delivered on time. I would use this company again for auto shipping.

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Stephanie...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled t...

Review by on 4/20/2015 3:10 PM

Review of service - Yes, i would definitely use ship a car direct again, and in fact have recommended the company to friends. The online videos were very helpful and the staff I worked with walked me through every step. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation, Elizabeth! Glad the videos were helpful!

Review by on 4/15/2015 10:22 PM

Transport review - I had such a positive experience with Kimberly two years ago when I shipped my car across country, that I kept her contact information. The experience this time was also excellent. Kimberly is prompt [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Thank you so much for this wonderful review.I am so gla...

Review by on 4/15/2015 10:57 AM

2nd time with amerifreight - I used their service before to ship my car from California to Massachusetts. everything went well and smoothly that after my job assignment for 6 months i didn't even shop around and just called Ali t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Review by on 4/14/2015 11:37 AM

Very helpful and kind - I did a lot of research before choosing a company to go with, I made MANY phone calls. From the beginning I liked Ship a Car Direct. I gave them my time frame I wanted my car to be picked up and two d [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the five star feedback, Wes! So happy to be helpful!

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Review by on 4/7/2015 1:43 PM

MA to CA Car Transport - I was so happy to have worked with All Aboard Auto Transport and with Fletcher! He was so understanding and very quick to respond to my inquiries. He has a wealth of knowledge! He even got me an enclo [More]

Fletcher - Thank you so much Kelsey, Glad that you were satisfied with the service provided. I am able to offer this enclosed extra for anyone coming out of the Northeast ....Fletcher BBB A + All Aboard best an...

Review by on 4/4/2015 1:39 PM

Review - Jason at Ship a Car Direct was great in facilitating the process of shipping my car from MA to CA. He's super reliable and responsive. The driver of the truck was also great-very friendly and professi [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, K! Glad to hear it all went well!

Review by on 3/28/2015 9:17 PM

very pleased with my choice - after reading many horrible reviews and being inundated with text, phone and email offers that varied from 600 to 2800, i was about to not buy the car i wanted in boston to ship to california- - but a [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for the honest review! So glad Matt helped you feel comfortable with the shipping process!

Review by on 3/23/2015 4:15 PM

Cross country move was easy - I've never transported a car before, but Ali made the process as painless as possible. I was concerned about moving from Boston (which was in the midst of one of the snowiest winters on record), but [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Review by on 3/11/2015 5:35 PM

would recommend - our experience with amerifreight was very pleasant. they were easy to talk to and were prompt with all communication.

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent