Home > Reports > Route FL to TX

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to Texas

Review by on 4/29/2016 4:48 PM

Satisfaction - Very well satisfied on delivery. Argo Transport vehicle was clean and maintained. Driver, John, was courteous, professional personable. Well satisfied. Only drawback is the required number of chara [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Bill it was great working with you on your transport. I know you had many phone calls and were uncomfortable with most of the people calling you so I thank you for choosing ...

Review by on 4/7/2016 9:06 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Excellent service. Kimberly was always there to answer any questions that I had. My pick up was on time and drop off was as expected. She made it very easy. No deposit was required until pick up. I wo [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anyt...

Review by on 4/2/2016 2:40 PM

Deadline - I was pressed for time and very concerned with the timely delivery of my car! The driver was at my location the exact day he said he would be, putting my mind at ease!!! I would definitely referred th [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to put your mind at ease! Thanks, Kaci!

Review by on 3/23/2016 12:29 PM

Ease - The ease and efficiency of transporting my new car from Florida to Texas was flawless and the driver made special provisions for my crazy schedule. Communication and flexibility were essential in my p [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy for you, Diane! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Review by on 3/5/2016 1:24 PM

From Florida to texas - Once we got past the holidays and bad weather, they were very prompt, courteous, and friendly. We bought a truck in Florida and shipped it to Texas. I would use ship a car direct again! And they were [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and quick for you! Thanks for the positive review!

Review by on 2/20/2016 8:29 AM

Review - Overall, very satisfied with the service, the father and son team that transported the vehicle did a great job, the only complaint would be communication, I had to constantly reach out to them for inf [More]

Mike Cannon - From David @ 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Eustace Thank you so much for the positive review! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service! Too bad the carrier didn’t keep communication. Next time just give me a call and I will be ...

Review by on 2/19/2016 9:40 AM

The contact people were very friendly an - This was a great experience. After reading reviews on other carriers, I was afraid the price would go up a couple hundred dollars. The pickup date was exactly, the carrier even offered to drive my [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it timely and affordable! Thanks for the fantastic review, Michele!

Review by on 2/18/2016 9:54 AM

Efficient and helpful service - Needed to transport my vehicle from BMW 325i from Florida to Texas, was searching high and low for a vehicle transport. Until I found Ship a Car Direct. I sent in my request via their website and rece [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed throughout! Thanks for the great review, Alistair!

Review by on 2/17/2016 10:08 AM

Fast and Easy - I originally decided to use this company based upon the several good reviews on the BBB, and I'm glad I did. The representative that worked with me was honest, encouraging, and made sure I got the bes [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Review by on 2/11/2016 4:27 PM

Kimberly Freeiley herself - As I have mentioned to Kimberly, she has been over the top attentive, kind, professional and very responsive! I wish I had 10 of her here in my office!!! If anyone wants to hear a verbal affirmation [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robert, YOU have been truly wonderful to work ...

Review by on 2/3/2016 11:00 PM

Service for Transport - Great service Hats off to "NADINE" she walked me thru the service and made the whole experience really Great ! Driver called the night before to advice delivery next AM . Had the car under my Carport [More]

joseph - We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with the transport of your vehicle. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Thank you for taking the time out of y...

Review by on 2/2/2016 9:46 PM

Excellent Experience - After reading all the horror stories about car shipping I was terrified that my experience would be awful as well. Scott was nothing but helpful the entire time. I shipped my car over 1200 miles and i [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it problem-free! Thanks for the lovely review, Natalie!

Review by on 2/1/2016 2:18 PM

Move the Beloved 350Z to Texas - My husband is no longer able to drive due to Alzheimer's and his beloved 2005 Nissan 350Z had been sitting in our garage for a year. I had to start it every week and give it a run periodically. It o [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was a positive experience! Thank you for the feedback!

Review by on 2/1/2016 1:21 PM

shipping - A very smooth transaction from start to finish

Michael Strickland - Great to hear! Thanks, Frank!

Review by on 1/14/2016 1:18 PM

Very pleased - I never had a car transported before and got bids from a lot of companies. I looked at reviews and picked AutoStar to move a car from Florida to Texas. I was very pleased - everything went perfectl [More]

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera 888-802-8250. Thanks for the great review Russ!!! Everything went perfectly when we transported your Jeep Grand Cherokee. We picked it up and delivered exactly as promised. If you...

Review by on 1/7/2016 11:57 AM

car transport - Main transport company was great, kept in touch and gave me reasonable quotes. no hassle. carrier was another story. kept delaying time to pick up. delivery was late as well, thank god i did not make [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Aasha I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I r...

Review by on 12/16/2015 12:16 PM

Shipping vehicle - Great customer service...no complains at all!

joseph - Paula, Thank you for taking the time to leave ...

Review by on 12/15/2015 7:14 PM

Shipping car over seas - Excelente service, I was helped through the whole process of shipping my car from P.R to TX Very many thanks to Marcelo Turbiner, I appreciate the help he offered, made things a lot more pleasant tha [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marcelo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 - Hello Brenda. Thank you so very much for taking the time to issue a 5 Star Review!!! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your Kia Soul and that all worked out well and in a timely manner. You were a delight to work with, always answered your phone and emailed back which may the communication very important especially when s...

Review by on 12/15/2015 5:54 AM

Pick up time was late - Secondary carrier was late with poor excuses. Pick up was 3 hours before my flight back to Houston. Bit stressful, however delivery was prompt afterwards.

Mike Cannon - From Mario Montalvo at 888-802-8250 ext 2256 : Thank you for the great review JOHN ! I am very pleased that your vehicle was Delivered on time that your ex...

Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 11/21/2015 7:04 PM

Auto transport - Werner from smarttalk transport company called me and arranged transport very promptly and professionally and kept me informed of the progress.communications and Job Done were SUPERB.Whole Jób [More]

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same Quality service please call Werner.O 239-201-2763 Ext 105

Review by on 11/20/2015 3:13 PM

Great experience for first-time car ship - After much research, positive reviews led me to call AmeriFreight to ship a car from Florida to Texas. Jorge was incredibly patient and helpful, thoroughly explaining their estimated rates, their proc [More]

AmeriFreight - For discountes rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Review by on 11/13/2015 12:43 PM

Poor Communication - With this being my first time moving across state and shipping my car, I took a few months to research each company and which would be the best. My initial contact was excellent, he was prompt to [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry to hear the carrier's timing estimates were off and caused you frustration. Wish we had heard about it sooner. It's true that drive times are hard to predict with precision, but it drives us cra...

Upscale Auto Transport
Review by on 10/22/2015 11:10 AM

Always Available!!! - Kay was very helpful, always available and very courteous. My plans changed several times and it was very difficult to get a final plan in place but Kay helped along the way and made sure that my vehi [More]

Kay - We are glad the transport turned out well and you were ultimately happy with our services. We strive to make our customers move as smooth and stress free as possible, It was a pleasure working with yo...

TD Auto Transport (FL)
Review by on 9/16/2015 3:23 PM

Good Until Deposit Made - I transport a bunch of vehicles, so when I received a good quote from a company with good reviews, I didn't hesitate to hire them. The rep was in proper contact with me until the vehicle was assigned [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - The only reason DJ is upset is because the truck had a mechanical issue which caused a delay in the transport. I contacted the driver and was informed that the truck had to be fixed and he would be de...

Review by on 9/15/2015 11:44 AM

Fast and efficient - Orange logistics picked up my car and brought it from Mia to San Antonio. make sure you have space to accomodate a large truck including turns to avoid having to meet the driver at another location. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Lili! And you are so right, the truck does need a lot of flat, open space to turn around and load safely. If they can't do that on your street (because it's a hill or a tig...

Get it Done Transportation
Review by on 9/4/2015 9:38 AM

Car transported - The experience with this company was really good. I received my vehicle with no damage which is important to me. I will definitely use this company in the future.

David Pein - Quenise, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned we work extremely hard to make sure nothing less then a 5 star experience is received. T...

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 9/2/2015 3:22 PM

Car shipping - I have a business selling cars and have used this company to ship over 25 vehicles all over the US. Cheryl is the best we have ever found to get the job done at a good price. After attempting to use o [More]

Laura Curto - Dear Angel, It has been such a pleasure working with your customers and of course with you!!!! You've always been so very helpful and your customers have all be wonderful to work with as well. I enjoy the challenges of transporting cars from various ports in this country, and I look forward to helping anyone else that may need assistanc...

Professional Auto Transporters
Review by on 8/26/2015 6:06 PM

Florida to Texas transport - I had a car transported from Florida to Texas. This was my first experience using an auto transport company and I was anxious about the whole process. I went with Professional Auto Transporters. My [More]

Max - Thank you for your 5 star review feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. call or text 305-878-9806 Max President and CEO

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 8/17/2015 6:46 PM

VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261 - Laura from VSG was awesome, honest, and trustworthy. I had never done this before so it was very scary. It was an excellent experience at the end of the day. My car is here and I couldn't be happier V [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Jermaine, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone wanting a free quote. Best w...

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 8/15/2015 4:04 PM

Great service, priority delivery - Cost included a Volvo sedan and a Honda XR-400 motorcycle. Very competitive for both vehicles! Carrier made 1 day priority delivery as receiver would not be open Saturday or Sunday. Thank you Joel [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you Mr. Moreau for your feedback. The guys at MP are great we re glad you thin so too! They have been great with priority moves and doing the near impossible. That is why we use them! Again th...

TD Auto Transport (FL)
Review by on 8/3/2015 4:25 PM

Anthony Sciola / (609) 380-8100 - Great Broker to work with. Did everything within a timely and professional manner. would use again. Had my car transported from a dealership from Florida to my driveway in Texas. Driver was courteou [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - Manny thanks for the awesome review and you are a great customer to work with as well. Feel free to contact me anytime. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE REVIEW!!!

American Car Transporters Inc.
Review by on 7/24/2015 11:00 AM

REVIEW - I had a couple issues (on my part) with the pick up. However, My contact person, Ali, worked diligently with me to resolve the issues and get my vehicle on it's was to it's destination. I would and w [More]

Mitch Chencin - Pamela, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up or different options when it comes to rescheduling. We do our best to only hire the ...

Review by on 7/23/2015 11:47 AM

Transport - Pick up was a few days late however the driver had maintaince issues - I understand! Stew at 7star was great - will use again- I want to thank 7 star for the great customer service- Thanks Tommy

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call STEW (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review by on 7/22/2015 9:29 AM

7 Star Transport - Luis M - I got a Quote from 7 Star and Luis M is the transport Advisor. He gave the best quote and the upside is he is in constant touch with me. He continuously updated me on the status, right from quotati [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review by on 7/20/2015 5:08 PM

Great experience - This was my first time shipping a vehicle from state to state and I had no idea how the process worked. I began a search of my own for different companies to ship my car. I entered my contact informti [More]

Michael Strickland - So happy to help guide you through the process! Thanks for the great review, LaQuanda!

Alpine Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/25/2015 4:00 PM

CAR DAMAGED DURING TRANSPORT AND NO INSU - This transport company and its agent in Port Saint Lucie, FL Simoes Trucking DO NOT OPERATE ETHICALLY nor do they have insurance companies to insure their services (this is my suspicion) while they c [More]

Mike Feuerhelm - Hi Dayna. You first contacted me to inform me of your situation today at 12:06 pm, almost 4 full months to the day after the car was delivered. In our conversation today you stated you did not know what your claiming on the car even came from, knowing you've been driving the car around for 4 months in the Dallas area there's a million things that could've happen since delivery as you agreed but that's not the answer you're hoping for. To recap I let you know on February 17th at 11 am central time that I had a carrier for you, the carrier has a 100% rating. The carrier we assigned your car to picked up on on February 23rd, the owner informed me at 4:44 pm central time that pickup went very well. I gave you an update of the delivery timing on February 26th at 9:16 am central time, that delivery would be on the 27th and the driver would narrow down the specific timing, they delivered on February 27th on time per the driver's scheduled delivery. After the delivery I spoke to you at 2:01 pm central time to make sure you were pleased with the transport. You were very happy with the transport and had nothing but high praise for the carrier and for me. That being said a customer cannot simply call in 4 months later and demand we take care of something that you yourself don't even know what it is or where it came from and just now are claiming to have happen during transport. After you became very rude with me today because I reminded you, you were very happy with transport and reminding you that you said there were no issues at delivery, you agreed. But now expect us to believe you and not only us but to get an insurance company to believe you just because you say so. I politely tried to tell you that I would have the carrier call you...

Review by on 6/24/2015 7:52 AM

car transport - Everyone that helped in the transport were excellent and the followup was well done. The driver that picked up the vehicle was very professional and he delivered the car one time if perfect condition [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Gary! Happy to keep it professional and timely!

Review by on 6/18/2015 10:26 AM

1930 Ford Move - Tom the driver was exceptionally professional with a great attitude. Thanks, Ken B You Are Reviewing 7 Star Auto Transport Customer Information Your Name Visible To Public Your Emai [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review by on 6/7/2015 11:20 AM

Car shipping - Excelled service, car was picked up close to my house and delivered on time without any issues. Will use the servcie again.

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Thank you for your feedback and business! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Expedia Transport
Review by on 6/3/2015 9:25 AM

a+++ service - After getting hammered with quotes, I got a call from Gwen, who was very kind and patient with me in explaining how this process works. She is all about honesty and provides excellent customer service [More]

Joe Baglier - Thank you for the review

Car Shipping Pros
Review by on 5/25/2015 6:16 PM

Car shipping pros - Sold one of our car and shipping it from FL to TX is a breeze with Car Shipping Pros. At first I was hesitant but their shipping consultant is very knowledgeable in explaining the process. Car buyer r [More]

jennifer patterson - Florida to Texas auto shipping IS one of our specialty routes just as Fl to NY the back haul and California to Fl and the east coast at this time. Not to say we do not specialize in all 50 states of course we do however some popular routes in our agenda have trucks leaving weekly week in week out so assigning ...

Review by on 5/19/2015 6:51 PM

Great Service - Our Rep's name was Chell Hart and she was awesome. Very helpful. If you are shipping call her first. She is the best.

Terry Williams - Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Matt, I was so happy I was allowed to be your brok...

Review by on 5/14/2015 10:32 AM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - Got ahold of Stephanie Hamilton and told her I was flexible about my pick up date as long is it was before May 20,2015. She had it listed for about a week or so before someone picked it up. But [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*******Jen, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you...

Review by on 5/5/2015 5:22 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - It took a little bit longer than I expected to find a carrier. However, Kim was very helpful, friendly and professional. Once we found a carrier the delivery was actually a bit earlier than planned, ( [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, Thank you so much! With all the small issues that we had I am so glad that you are pleased with the service. If there is anything I can do for you please...

Andrew Auto Transport
Review by on 5/2/2015 1:14 PM

Car Transport - We contracted with Andrew Auto to move my wife's car from Daytona Beach to Dallas. Brian was prompt with email replies - extremely pleasant to work with from the start. Due to circumstances beyond e [More]

brian andrew desind - Jim Thank you so much for your kind words, never the less we have credit on file for you anytime you need to ship:)

Review by on 4/14/2015 8:49 AM

Great service - Lance did a great job and the rates were very fair. I would absolutely ship my next car with him. Carrier did an excellent job too. Right on time for pick up and delivery. Plus it was a single car tra [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chris thank you so much for such a great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in your transport. I could not have asked for such a...

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Review by on 4/12/2015 9:52 PM

Big promises, No delivery - Scheduled for a vehicle recovery from Florida after conversing with an agent at Movewheels.com on Friday before a scheduled pickup on Wednesday of the next week. Called on Wednesday to find out what [More]

Nick Butenko - Dear Shane Mitchell, I am sorry we were not able to get you the carrier. Just at that point the majority of them were going different routs from South Florida to North and less carriers were going from West Florida (Saint-Petersburg) to Texas. We have spoken to a lot of them and we have found a carrier for the pick up on the day after what we were aiming for. We did everything from our side to find and assign you a carrier, but we are not able to influence carrier availability of the specific routes. We always pick up the phones, you can check, it is easy to reach us even on the weekends just simply calling us or texting, or sending email. We were keeping you informed how the process is going, the current situation on the route, the progress with carriers. Our dispatch department started working on getting the driver...

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Review by on 3/17/2015 9:58 AM

Delivery On Time! - I requested service, got a timely call back and had my car picked up in Florida and Transported to my new home in Texas. They had my car there in the time frame we discussed and I would be happy to u [More]

Michael - THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW.

Affordable Auto Transportation Inc.
Review by on 3/6/2015 2:55 PM

Liars & Idiots - First of all, do not believe a word that they say and run away from these bozos. I contracted for them to have a car picked up in Florida and brought to Texas. Simple, right? No so much. They made [More]

Mark Zatkowsky - Jerry Kezhaya, owner of The Auto Shop of Plano Texas, purchased a vehicle online a 1973 Checker Marathon, one of those cars from the bugs bunny movie. We talked and everything was cordial. Keep in mind this was in December of 2011. We sent a driver out to the location and to pick up the vehicle, with nobody at the pickup location, it turned out to be an inoperable vehicle. Luckily, the carrier J.C. Vega Trucking, Inc had a winch on their truck so he was able to take it. He did charge an extra $200 for these reasons. I tried to talk to Jerry last night but he became extremely irate. We apologize for any...

Review by on 2/28/2015 9:54 AM

Transport - This company worked with me to get my car to Texas in a timely manner. My cars still delivered on time and in good condition even in the freezing rain.

Mike Cannon - Thanks so much for the great review Greg it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express ...

Review by on 2/27/2015 2:52 PM

jeep - No issues. Car got here on time. I'd liked a little shorter delivery window, but overall am thankful to have my car.

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Review by on 2/27/2015 2:52 PM

Auto Transport 123
Review by on 2/24/2015 5:09 PM

Auto transport? - AT123 quoted me a total of $695 for the transport of an 06 acura rsx type s, the salesman said that they would take 225 from my bank once the car was picked up and that i had to pay the driver 470 upo [More]

Keith - As stated by Travis, he was quoted a guaranteed rate before placing his order and that was the final price he paid, not a penny more. This is the case for all of our customers. Travis received PERFECT service for a guaranteed price, I'm not sure what else you can ask for. As stated on the contract he signed, like all our customers sign, the reservation fee does sometimes vary, this can happen for a multitude of reasons, none of which are of any concern to the customer, as part of our service we handle these situations for the customer so they have no issues to deal with o...

eShip
Review by on 2/7/2015 1:14 PM

Communication - While working with eship and more specifically Craig Gigante I was very pleased with his professionalism and honesty. He was never pushy or annoying which I really appreciate! This is my first exper [More]

Craig G - Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / I do apologize for quick change , but the initial driver was tues wed or thurs ppickup and no room for friday as pu contact was leaving town , in fear of major issue arising I hired new driver who could guarantee pu pu before pu contact left, the driver was to deliver monday after thurs load but did arrive fri night at which time I was avaialbe on my phone to take a credit card last minute and get this paid in full to my driver for you , Im sorry you felt communication was poor and will certainly look to improve that in the future / You can always talk deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the ...

Review by on 2/5/2015 8:26 AM

A Perfect First Experience - This was our very first time to purchase and ship an automobile from out of state. Needless to say, I was very nervous about the whole experience. Fast Motion Auto Transport made it absolutely effortl [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

All Weather Auto Transport
Review by on 2/3/2015 11:30 AM

SCUM BAG SCAM ARTIST - SCUM BAG ALERT!! THIS COMPANY IS PART OF TONY MATTIA S ONLINE SCAM SYNDICATE. THIS BUSINESS IS A SCAM, AND WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR DEPOSIT! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, DO NOT SIGN [More]

Anthony mattia - I never revived a deposit form the so called customer, this web site has all wrong information on my company Evan the wrong name. To all that read this sick review you know that only a real low life ...

Review by on 1/21/2015 2:16 PM

Car Shipping - Accurate, on time prompt courteous service. I would use again without hesitation. Competi be pricing and delivery time frames exceeded my expectations.

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Quality Car Move
Review by on 1/19/2015 6:15 PM

Great honest man! - I can only say "WOW" I'm just amaze by the quality of this man he will treat you with respect and will not lie to you ,I was overwhelm with emails and calls from all types of company's . [More]

Chris - NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com

Review by on 1/14/2015 4:57 PM

Florida-Texas - I have used this company multiple times and have no issues in the past. This time around was not Lance's fault, but the actual shipping company contracted. They were late picking up and dropping off. [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ian Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport . I could not have done it with out. You have used us m...

Passage Auto Transport
Review by on 12/31/2014 6:41 PM

Use these guys!!!!! - Let me say that I am absolutely pleased with the service provided by PASSAGE AUTO TRANSPORT. Their transporter delivered the car on a Sunday, one day earlier than the scheduled Monday - which was a ch [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Passage Auto Transport thanks you very much for your great review!!! It means alot to us that you took the time out of your day to share your experience with Micheal at Passage Auto Transport so people who may read this will know that they will also get the same quality service with our Professional Experienced Brokers. If theres anything we can do to further assist you or anyone else please dont hesitate to contact Michael directly at 1(561)702-8067 again for any further shipments...

Review by on 12/30/2014 1:34 PM

Car Transport - My car was not picked on the dates they promised during the quote. It was picked up one day later but they were keep me informed about the status of shipping. And they delivered the car within three d [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Martin thank you so much for taking the time to give me such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Please have a gre...

Review by on 12/29/2014 8:22 AM

VEHICLE TRANSPORT - FROM FLORIDA TO TEXAS. OUTSTANDING, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review by on 12/28/2014 8:37 PM

Excellent - Gail from DIY transport was very helpful, kept me informed about the progress. The driver was very good and the vehicle was delivered on time.

joseph - diytransport.com Gail 800-266-2202 ext 312 .It was our pleasure here at Diy Transport to keep you informed through out the whole process of t...

Review by on 12/22/2014 5:35 PM

truck transfer florida to texas - these guys are brokers but most companies are that line out the travel. werner with 7 star was super helpful, went over the top to keep me advised and also to keep up with his drivers. pickup was a r [More]

Review by on 12/4/2014 5:08 PM

Amerifreight and Graham were fantastic! - After doing some research about how car shipments work, I reached out to AmeriFreight based on the series of strong reviews. I worked with Graham and he was fantastic. Explained how the process wor [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Review by on 11/17/2014 10:30 PM

Above and beyond quality service - Within a day from initial booking, Emily, my assigned Ship-a-Car Direct agent managed to book a second transporter when first Co driver reported ill. Then within a day, second transporter picked up c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the amazing recommendation! Happy to keep your transport quick and courteous!

Quality Car Move
Review by on 11/13/2014 11:29 AM

Chris Davis - it was great service !!! my car was arrived on time and I will highly recommend others to use this service.

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 11/9/2014 12:26 PM

Just plain bad - The company they set me up with is one of the most unprofessional auto transports I've ever dealt and I've shipped cars before in the past.The car was PICKED UP 5 HOURS LATE and DELIVERED 1 FULL DAY [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi George , Your car was picked up and delivered within the promised window.It was actually delivered a day early. This is from the contract you signed and returned confirming your pick-up window.We are sorry we were not able to meet or beat your expectations. Dispatched: 10/28/14 Load Estimated: 10/29/14 Delivery Estimated: 11/03/14 Picked-up...