Home > Reports > Route FL to CA

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to California

Review by on 6/25/2016 8:42 AM

They did as contracted - I found this company on this same review site, from my first call to them i spoke to a guy by the name of Manny and he explained to me the process and worked on having my car loaded on the dates neede [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

Review by on 6/23/2016 8:35 AM

fla-cal - I have already recommended autostar to friends. This was an amazing and easy experience, transporting my fathers car from Fla to Cal. Kyle returned calls and emails asap and even got the car out earli [More]

Mike Cannon - From Kyle 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 Wonderful to hear back from you Jody. I enjoy hearing when we can make a complicated process fast and easy. I really appreciate the 5 Star rating and passing the good word out to your friends. I look forward to working with them. Anytime ...

Review by on 6/22/2016 8:25 PM

Fast shipping, but need to quote correct - Jorge very informative about process. Dispatch got a transport co quickly after I left msg, My actual agent, Graham, didn't answer emails & quoted prices wrong. Price higher than orig est. Fast friend [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Jorge 678-608-0525

Review by on 6/21/2016 7:54 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Overall Kim was great and responded to my inquires as soon as possible. I did have some issues with the carrier (delivery was a bit late, delivery address changed, unable to obtain official receipt) b [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!, Adeed, I am sorry they did not provide you a receipt I have sent you an invoice for the break down though, I hope that h...

Review by on 6/20/2016 6:12 PM

Excellent Broker - This broker was excellent. They were quick accurate, courteous, constantly communicated with shipper and gave a great price. Picked up/delivered the car with no issues. Carrier was excellent, friend [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES*** David...thank you for the review. I enjoyed working with you and your family. Appreciate you, your business...

DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/14/2016 3:24 PM

Service overall was bad. They dont care - My transaction was overall horrible. I was promised that I was in good hands and insured. Damaged happened and Scott LaVanger said "youre screwed" and threatened to sue if I Left a bad review.

joseph - Response by Scott LaVange – Claims, DIY Transport: I would like to response to the accusations made by Mr. Joshua Ortega. We at DIY go to great lengths to assist our customers anytime there is a ...

Montway Auto Transport
Review by on 6/12/2016 4:54 PM

Horrible Experience - Late and Costed Ex - Where to begin with the awful and costly mistake with entrusting Montway for my auto transport needs. First, my car was scheduled to be picked up, along what I was told during booking was a popular r [More]

Montway - Thank you for your feedback. We are very disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction. Transporting a vehicle is not a common occurrence for most to which we do our very best to educate first timers....

Viceroy Auto Trans
Review by on 6/10/2016 6:50 PM

Good service - I needed to transport done. I moved twice a year usually. I got in contact with the Viceroy auto trans and they were able to connect me with a top-quality carrier. I will definitely use these guys ag [More]

John Parker - Justin, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family & f...

Review by on 6/9/2016 2:36 PM

Virgina Vires - Virgina was really clear to hear and very pleasant to listen to. Knowledgeable in all areas. Of all the companies I called she clearly was the most comfortable person to talk to and felt very trustwor [More]

Terry Williams - Virginia Vires Virginia@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 552-4113 Paul,Thank you so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure assisting you in shipping your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to contact me...

Review by on 6/8/2016 12:42 PM

Great for last-minute car shipping! - We needed our car shipped last-minute. Plans with another carrier fell through and we had already booked flights. The car was picked up less than 24 hours after our initial contact and arrived on time [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Review by on 6/8/2016 12:28 AM

Definite Recommend - Brenda was professional and helpful. I had a lot of conditions I needed to be met, and she was able to help me 100% Thankful she was so willing to help. Made this an easy experience. Highly recc [More]

Terry Williams - Brenda brenda@autoshippinggroup.com 360-255-7438 Steve, Thank you so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure assisting you in shipping your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to contact ...

Review by on 6/3/2016 10:55 PM

Tyge 602-428-6882 - I did my homework this time. I research auto shipping companies at the Better Business Business and called 8 different companies, drowning agents in a barrage of questions. After speaking with Tyge a [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!!!! TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TALK/TEXT

DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/3/2016 1:31 AM

DIY - Great company to do business with...they really care about the customers needs...Its like your own family taking care of your transportation needs...Scott and Terry Ann the BEST...I will continue to u [More]

joseph - Stephanie,We are pleased to hear that you have been provided with not only the best possible service but that you consider us family , Terriann and Scott have spoken nothing but highly of you as well. Thanks for the fe...

Review by on 5/19/2016 12:02 AM

Overall Satisfaction - A very good experience. Was offered the best price of many transport services. Was kept updated on pickup and transport. Driver contacted me well before delivery so I could be present without havin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo Franca 888-802-8250 x2224 Thank you for the great review Tyrone! It was a pleasure working with you. We were able to pick up and deliver your vehicle in perfect condition in the dates you requested. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send...

Review by on 5/18/2016 12:16 PM

Cross Country Transport of SUV - After speaking to several Transport Firms around the Fort Lauderdale Area and even Texas I was tried of hearing their STORY ! The three (3) Mantras of them were 1. We MUST CHARGE YOU MORE THEN WE QU [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250. Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to write your review and thank you very much for putting your faith and trust in me and AutoStar in getting this job do...

Review by on 5/12/2016 12:15 PM

Felicia Williams - The first two companies I called went right to cost and sched. Felicia took time to tell me about herself, her company and how they do business. I felt at ease with Felicia & would use her again. 5*

Review by on 5/8/2016 12:29 PM

Everything was great - Everything was great. I had no problems with the transportation. This is my third time working with Amerifreight and everytime has been easy. I would highly recomend using them for shipping your car. [More]

Review by on 5/8/2016 11:01 AM

Best shipment I could have done - I am in the military and had to ship a vehicle personally so I was pretty stressed out. AmeriFreight was awesome and really worked with me and kept me at ease with this whole move. There were times th [More]

Review by on 4/15/2016 4:26 PM

Excellent Service - It was pleasure to do business with you guys. Eric is knowledgeable, professional and he explained complete process step by step. There was no surprise. Car was dirty outside, that is something we sho [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it surprise-free! Thanks for the great review, Praveen!

Review by on 4/15/2016 11:49 AM

Shipment of my truck cross country - The broker was was truthful about the whole process and tried to get the shipment at the price match from another company. The carrier they used was very nice and updated me about pickup. The truck [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kim and David, Thank you so much for this great...

Review by on 4/6/2016 11:41 AM

Great company - The company works well with me when the transporters game they were prompt they dealt with the situation of my bike adequately and the service was awesome because they were early and got it down and o [More]

American Car Transporters Inc.
Review by on 4/1/2016 10:03 PM

SUPURB!!! - I was SO SCARED to ship my car across the country after hearing horror story after story. I posted a FB status and a friend of mine referred me to his friend Brett. I AM SOO thankful for Brett and his [More]

Mitch Chencin - Jena, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the ...

Review by on 3/30/2016 6:10 PM

Great Service - The process was simple and straight-forward. All communication was professional and helpful. Our car was picked up on time, as promised. We were given a window of delivery time and the car was deli [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it simple! Thanks for the lovely review, Kim!

Review by on 3/29/2016 5:09 PM

Excellent service - I'm satisfied with the attention and professional service. The car was delivered on time and good condition. Excellent service. Next time I'll contact Auto Star Transport Express again and recomme [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 Thank you so much for a great review Leida. I appreciate you entrusting us with the move of your vehicle and I am glad you were able to experience the excellent service we like to provide. If you need u...

Review by on 3/29/2016 8:21 AM

Move of BMW - Shipped my car from FL to CA and shipment was on time without issues. Great company to work with.

Michael Strickland - Glad it was timely for you! Thanks, Robert!

Review by on 3/27/2016 5:35 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - This was the first time I had to ship my car and being that it was cross country, I wanted to make sure I was going with a reliable and affordable company. Auto shipping group made the entire process [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Review by on 3/25/2016 5:07 PM

Very pleased - I was very pleased with the entire process in dealing with Ship a Car Direct. My biggest concern was whether the transport company they were using for my route was a realible one. They used Zareba [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear you were pleased with the process! Thanks for the great review!

Review by on 3/25/2016 12:32 AM

Good overall experience with Ship a Car - When selecting a car transportation company, I really didn't have any experience. I did some research online and Ship a Car Direct has good reviews. I went with them and was really pleased with the ov [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear we stood up to our positive reviews! Thanks for adding yours, Eric!

Review by on 3/23/2016 5:31 PM

Wonderful experience with Ship-a-car Dir - I am glad of my decision to choose Ship-a-car Direct and they did a wonderful job. Honestly, I was a little skeptical about shipping my car as it was my first time- I had received close to 20-25 quot [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was a wonderful shipping experience! Thanks for the positive review, Manasi!

Review by on 3/22/2016 9:48 AM

Easiest Part of My Cross Country Move - Every part of this car transport was easy, and Matt, my sales rep, was helpful at every juncture of the process. He was a true professional, and if I had to do it again, I would request to work direc [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful throughout your move! Thanks for the great review, Lauren & Ross!

Review by on 3/22/2016 5:35 AM

Car Shipment - Graham's professionalism was on full display. He called instead of sending endless emails once I requested a quote. Graham was very understanding to the needs of what my requirements were and as well [More]

Review by on 3/21/2016 10:56 PM

Totally Awesome!! - This was a seamless, easy move for my little VW bug. The arrangements through Dale were so easy, and he was very knowledgeable and nice, and my driver, Carlos was an absolute professional with an awe [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it seamless for you! Thanks for the lovely recommendation, Marcia!

Snowbird Trans
Review by on 3/18/2016 2:58 PM

Snowbird transportation - Thank God I found this place. I was scared of being scammed because I have heard so many stories.Took my car from FL to CA in 4 days no issues.Didn't charge me until my car was on the truck.THANK you! [More]

Marion Cain - From Michael Castro at Snowbird Transportation - Jody, Thank for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you move the vehicle from California to Florida. You are right there are a lot of com...

Review by on 3/18/2016 1:03 PM

GREAT SERVICE AND RELIABLE COMPANY - OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.THE DELIVERY OF THE OUR CAR WAS A SMOOTH PROCESS. THE CAR WAS DELIVERED BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TIME AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.HE HIGHLY RECOM [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and smooth for your, Pedro! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Viceroy Auto Trans
Review by on 3/17/2016 6:42 PM

Great Job guys! - Viceroy Auto Trans moved my car with ease. They connected me with a carrier the same day & delivered the car when they said they would. John Parker was extremely helpful in getting me all the informat [More]

John Parker - Raymond, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3598 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your famil...

Review by on 3/16/2016 12:29 AM

Open Carrier from FL to CA - I selected Ship A Car Direct, after reading reviews on various Auto Transport websites. Originally I thought they were the auto transport company, turns out they are Auto Brokers. SACD found Scott A [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you informed throughout! Thanks for the great review!

Review by on 3/15/2016 8:34 PM

There were no problem from pick-up to de - There were no problem from pick-up to delivery,,, The service was good. But, I want to more improve service process. When I ordered and paid, I couldn't know when my car was pick-up and delivered [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was problem-free! Thanks for your feedback!

Review by on 3/15/2016 5:30 PM

Better Live in a City or Don't Expect Pi - I contacted them a month before my move. Two days before pick-up date, they could not get a carrier to come to my suburb, an hour north of Tampa. They expected me to drive to a "population center" to [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry we weren't able to confirm your pick-up in advance. Unfortunately this industry does not have advance time-tables or reservations like other services do, no matter how far in advance you place your order. As strange as it sounds, actual confirmation is usually locked down within a day of pick-up and within a day or two of your preferred date from the tr...

Review by on 3/13/2016 10:17 PM

Service Review - Excellent service, they really have the car transport process down! Very clear on setting the expectations and guiding you through the whole process. They are a broker (and are very clear about how th [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to take the headaches out of it! Thanks for the excellent review, Rajiv!

Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 3/10/2016 2:12 PM

Best Company We Have Used By Far! - The Best Experience we have had with having our cars delivered Cross Country! We will definitely use fast motion transport again for our future Transports! our vehicle was picked up on time delivered [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Review by on 3/8/2016 10:27 AM

Thank god no brokers, they kept there wo - I have shipped my car for the last 7 years and last time i did it was a nightmare with Dependable auto. This time i did my homework and from all the companies i got quotes National was one of the best [More]

Review by on 3/7/2016 2:00 PM

Car transport - Ship-A-Car Direct was very responsive, and found their website to be very professional. Scott also kept in touch to let us know what was happening each step of the way. I would definitely recommend [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to provide professional and responsive service, Joseph!

Review by on 3/5/2016 2:04 AM

Helpful informed comfortable to deal wit - These guys know what their doing Walked me through a new experience with understanding and patience!!!!!!! Liecia is exactly the person you want to walk you through this process....?? Thank you Ton [More]

AmeriFreight - AmeriFreight Car Shipping - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Review by on 3/3/2016 7:29 AM

Mustang shipping - Good customer service , would recommend to anyone. They responded very quickly to my request and offered a good price. They were in contact with me during the whole process and deliverer the car in [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to be with you every step of the way! Thanks, Chris!

Review by on 2/26/2016 6:38 PM

Transport - Ship a car direct was excellent in my experience. They answered questions when I had any and kept in contact with me from before pickup until after dropoff. Car had no problems, arrived earlier. Great [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to answer questions about the shipping process! Thanks John!

Review by on 2/26/2016 5:20 PM

My car arrived faster than my UPS shipme - I shipped from Miami to LA. They picked up my car and a few days later it was in LA. The service was professional, people were easy to contact, and my car arrived fast. They are absolutely 5 star. I w [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star feedback, Kent! Glad it was nice and quick for you!

Excellent Auto Transport
Review by on 2/26/2016 3:33 PM

1963 Buick Rivera - I purchased a 1963 Buick Riviera on E-Bay and had it shipped from Florida to California. This was my first time shipping a car and Christa made it a very pleasant experience. She was very through an [More]

Bernie Wynn - Ken, it is wonderful clients like you that make everyday a joy! You are sincerely one of the nicest people I have worked with. I am so pleased that all the moving parts of this transport went perfec...

Review by on 2/25/2016 2:22 PM

Overall service - Great service, on time and friendly. Definitely will use again! Highly recommend for anyone want their shipped coast to coast.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and timely! Thanks for the recommendation, Ronald!

Review by on 2/24/2016 7:07 PM

Felicia - Contact with Felicia was EXCELLENT. She was a sweet heart, and always available when I needed her. Open and honest. I was very busy at the time, and she even allowed me to use texting to communicat [More]

Review by on 2/24/2016 1:01 PM

Very fast service! - I was initially very hesitant on getting a broker to do my coast to coast travel because I've heard so many bad things. I wanted to skip them all together and go directly to the carrier to save myself [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your first transport experience was a smooth one! Thanks for the great review, Hung!

Review by on 2/23/2016 3:45 PM

Car transport - Overall we were satsified with service and accommodations. Driver picked up the car at our house. We had a change in destination from Ventura to Los Angeles. The company was very helpful and had t [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the positive review, Tammy!

Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 2/21/2016 4:08 AM

Absolutely Outstanding - From start to finish, the service was great. Jerry C. provided great customer service as the representative and the drivers, Keith and O'Shay had the best personalities. As a retired military member [More]

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same Quality service please contact JerryC. 239-676-6533 Ext 103

Review by on 2/19/2016 10:25 PM

great customer, on time - Great service, was on time and took care of my truck. [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear! Thanks, Frank!

Review by on 2/15/2016 3:18 PM

Ship a car direct - This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle, and it was great working directly with Scott at Shipping Car Direct. He basically walked me through the whole process, told me what I should expe [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the wonderful review, Frank! Always happy to explain the process!

Review by on 2/12/2016 12:14 PM

Exceptional service - Very knowledgeable, responsive and always picked up my calls. Made everything go smooth . I recommend his services to anyone looking for good service in transportation.Thanks

Review by on 2/9/2016 7:14 PM

Malia was great (kept me informed) - This was my 2nd Shipping with Malia and both times were great experience. Her pricing was very realistic unlike others, they low offer you but your vehicle does not move (in result more stress on you [More]

Terry Williams - FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Thank you for th...

Review by on 2/9/2016 9:40 AM

Graham - Graham was so helpful in this process. He walked me through the steps and and so there were no surprises. I had to reschedule several times the pic update and he was very patient with me. The pric [More]

Review by on 1/30/2016 11:26 AM

National Auto Transport - It was great getting my car early and in perfect condition. Though you must pay cash so have it ready ahead of time.

Review by on 1/29/2016 4:02 PM

Awesome experience. - Would use again. Great job all around. They went out of their way to get this job done right. Very smooth dealing. Good price too.

Review by on 1/29/2016 2:21 AM

Fast and Easy - My favorite part about Ship A Car Direct is how seamless and transparent the entire process was from beginning to end. Angela was incredibly helpful and patient when explaining everything to me, was a [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the awesome review, Kate!

Review by on 1/28/2016 11:52 AM

Great service! - I was concerned since I've never transported my car, but Eric answered all of my questions and my car was delivered a day early after I requested so last minute. Highly recommended!

Michael Strickland - Great to hear! Thanks for the awesome review, Juan!

Review by on 1/27/2016 7:07 PM

Race Car Transport - This company went above and beyond to pick up my newly purchased race car in Florida exactly on time and delivered it to my home a day early. The communication with the driver Tony was superb. The car [More]

Review by on 1/27/2016 10:12 AM

On time delivery - I considered many different car shipping options before choosing Ship A Car Direct, and I'm satisfied with my choice. Angela was very prompt in replying to my emails - even after the sale was complet [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear you are happy with your shipping choice! Thanks for the excellent review, David!

Review by on 1/25/2016 4:58 PM

Auto Shipping Group - Felicia Williams @ - Outstanding level of service and communication! From the very beginning Felicia reached out to discuss all the details of the proposal with me. She kept me informed on updates on a regular basis, not [More]

Review by on 1/22/2016 9:31 AM

Thank good they're not a broker! - I selected this company based on the reviews online and because they came as a referral by a friend that used them two years ago I did check some of the reviews and most of the reviews are positive a [More]

Review by on 1/21/2016 1:47 AM

Outstanding Service!! - I first called Mr Graham for a quote about few months ago, he was very patient with me- knowing that i was not going to ship my vehicle right away, he still worked with me with different quotes. Mr G [More]

Review by on 1/19/2016 1:22 PM

First rate service and Best price - For fast professional service with the best price, I would gladly recommend this service for your vehicle transport needs. In a world where we sometimes only have the internet reviews to rely on for [More]

Review by on 1/15/2016 7:59 AM

Excellent Customer Service - I found this service by seeing the ratings like this one. They provided info on what, when, where, and who was taking my car across the US and were available to answer any questions. It was picked [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to provide excellent service Bruce!

Review by on 1/14/2016 11:05 PM

car shipping - Emily was amazing through the whole process. She was knowledgeable and very patient. This is the second time I have used Ship a Car Direct, and I would use them again as well as recommend them to ot [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your five star recommendation Marti.

Review by on 1/9/2016 10:36 AM

auto shipping Group - Contacted Auto Shipping Group and Spoke with Greg Bailey the day before New Years Eve.I Asked Greg if it was possible to have my car picked up during the holiday weekend. Monday morning I received a [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Damian...I really appreciate your confidence in us for your transport needs. Truly a pleasure working with you and am happy we provided ...

Review by on 12/26/2015 3:14 PM

Car transport from FL to CA - Both Matt at Ship A Car Direct and Tim at Polar Express were terrific. Great service and very reliable. Highly recommended!!

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the terrific recommendation, Leslie!

Review by on 12/21/2015 7:03 PM

Excellent car transport services - I have shipped my vehicle twice (from CA to FL and back) using AmeriFreight's services and both times the vehicle has arrived in good condition and in a timely fashion. First time around I was helped [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Review by on 12/19/2015 12:22 AM

Friendly driver - Very honest and courteous driver

Yali - Thank you for your review on you...

Review by on 12/15/2015 4:46 PM

Ship a car Direct was easy to work with - Very Good experience all the way around.I will use Ship a Car Direct again. You must be willing to do this transaction online though. Transporter does contact you by phone though. I had no troubles st [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your shipping experience was problem-free! Thanks for the positive review, LeeAnn!

Review by on 12/7/2015 9:45 PM

Car transportation - I would recommend it to others.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia...

Review by on 12/4/2015 3:39 PM

Coast to Coast - My experience shipping my car was fabulous. It really exceeded my expectations. Tom at Ship a car was very helpful and communicated with me throughout the process. My car arrived in 3 days from eas [More]

Michael Strickland - Always thrilled to exceed expectations! Thanks, John!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 12/2/2015 7:43 PM

- I'm glad I selected Laura Curto professional services. She made the entire transition very smooth. Strongly recommend if you are in need of moving your vehicle without having to worry for anything. [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Juan, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get. Please feel free to share my infor...

Upscale Auto Transport
Review by on 12/2/2015 9:25 AM

Hello - Great service. It is honest and fast. I will defenetly recommend this service. Thank you

Kay - Daniel, We are glad the transport turned out well and you were ultimately happy with our ser...

Review by on 11/30/2015 12:33 PM

Awesome service! - I received my car on time with no hassles and at a reasonable price!

Review by on 11/28/2015 11:11 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - great - Felicia from Auto Shipping Group was great. She was knowledgeable and gave all the relevant information at the beginning. She did not pressure me to make a deal with them. She also did not promise me [More]

Review by on 11/20/2015 6:43 PM

Shipping across country - I recently shipped my car from Florida to California and chose the enclosed carrier option. I did extensive research before choosing Ship A Car Direct. Matt, my contact person, was very helpful withou [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful throughout, Nancy! Thank you for the amazing recommendation!

Review by on 11/18/2015 3:47 AM

transport - I was very please with the entire transaction. Emily, my contact, keep me informed though out the transaction. I shipped two cars and they arrived cross country in 3 days. I would recommend anyone to [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the five star recommendation!

Review by on 11/17/2015 1:11 PM

great service - Good communications throughout the process, including follow-up. Everything happened on time and as planned.. Price was very fair for a cross country transport.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the great review, Harvey!

Review by on 11/15/2015 4:35 PM

VERY happy with service - Excellent! Professional, courteous and I am very pleased with all aspects of service and delivery. Tige came recommended from my friends in Florida who had recently used him. He was extremely helpful, [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...

Review by on 11/12/2015 1:59 PM

car transport by Ship a Car Direct - The transport was superb. The pickup and delivery were on time, and there was excellent communication with Ship a Car Direct and the driver. I have had many cars transported in the past, and this was [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear this was your best transport ever! Thanks for the superb review, Michael!

Review by on 11/2/2015 11:25 PM

Thank you Karen and Ship-a-Car-Direct - Karen was clear, concise and friendly from the minute she picked up my call (on one ring!). I will always call Karen & Ship a Car Direct whenever I need a car shipped! Many thanks.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great five star review, Dan! Happy to keep it clear and friendly for you!

Review by on 10/28/2015 11:20 AM

Good Car Delivery Company - This is my second time choosing Ship A Car Direct as my car delivery service company. My first time was only 3 month ago and that experience provided me good impression of their service. So this time [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to stay in touch throughout! Thanks for the great review, Biling!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 10/27/2015 9:46 PM

Quick and Honest - Shipping was quick and VSG was honest. Everything went smoothly. Customer Service was good and Laura was always quick to respond to emails. She was opened to shifting dates and always gave good advice [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Jon, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get. Please feel free to share my informat...

Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 10/25/2015 9:38 AM

Awesome - Great customer service, I was extremely nervous the whole time because I've never shipped a car before, but everything turned out great. Werner helped me out every step of the way and assured me that [More]

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same Quality service please call Werner.O 239-201-2763 Etx 105

Review by on 10/21/2015 11:04 AM

GREAT - GREAT SERVICE!!! My car was picked up early and delivered early. The process was much easier and smoother than I expected. The only thing i wish was different was that it didn't have to be paid [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and smooth for you! Thanks for the great review, Chandra!

Review by on 10/19/2015 9:06 PM

Excellent Service - I received excellent service from the beginning to the end. I was in Europe before car was shipped and I never had to worry at all. I received Text when the car left and when I arrived home the car [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy for you while you were out of the country! Thanks for the five star recommendation, Rosemary!

Review by on 10/19/2015 7:51 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - The only person at Auto Shipping Group (ASG) who I talked with was Felicia Williams, and she was the only person I talked with because she was the only person I *needed* to talk with. I'm the kind [More]

Review by on 10/13/2015 1:06 PM

AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICES - Better experience on previous occasion transporting with Auto Transport but with another transportation carrier. J & B Transportation take 12 days to drop off vehicle. They told us need up to 10 d [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240. Hi Cynthia!! Thanks for the nice rating. I’m glad that your boss’s car was delivered in perfect conditions. Although we were able to locate you a carrier immediately, in spite of the late change you made to the vehicle upgrading from a ...

Review by on 10/13/2015 12:07 AM

good experience, no hassle - The process is smooth. I have to travel only less than 3 miles on both sides to get to the open parking lot for car pick-up and drop-off. Considering it is coast-to-coast shipping, the process is surp [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it smooth for you, Jimmy! Thanks for the great review!

Review by on 10/7/2015 6:38 PM

Our 2nd Time Using Ship a Car Direct! - My husband and I first used Ship a Car Direct back in 2013 to have our car shipped from the Bay Area to Miami. Tom from Ship a Car Direct was knowledgeable and friendly. The carrier we were assigned [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing review and the repeat business, Kristi! Always happy to keep you in the loop throughout!

Review by on 10/5/2015 5:03 PM

Great Service - From start to finish, this had to be the easiest vehicle move I have ever experienced. David promised pickup on 9/27-9/29. Johnny picked up the cars on 9/28 and delivered them four days later and kept [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep it quick and easy! Thanks, Marc!

Review by on 10/2/2015 6:44 PM

Fast delivery and Malia was always avail - I got a quick quote from Malia that was a fair price. Signed the contract and 3 days later my car was picked up in FL. 5 days later and the car showed up in CA. Malai was very helpful and available [More]

Terry Williams - Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Ship...

Review by on 9/25/2015 6:03 PM

Leah Linn 360-464-2504 - The service was excellent, from quoting to delivery the process was smooth, and the most important details that i found with Lean Linn was the transparency of the process, no hidden details or bad sur [More]

Terry Williams - @@@@LEAH LINN 360-464-2504@@@@ It was great to help a first timer. I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

Get it Done Transportation
Review by on 9/25/2015 11:30 AM

Recommended by a friend - I'm a traveling nurse and had to head to California. My friend used GID a few months ago for the 2nd time she said this was the only company I should call. I had a similar experience as her, no proble [More]

David Pein - Roberto, Thank you for the 5 star review. I appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we push real hard to make sure each client receives nothing l...

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 9/24/2015 8:19 PM

Late delivery - My car arrived 6 days late and driver never responded to my calls. Driver wouldn't contact me or keep me updated on the transport. Didn't notify me when the vehicle was late (6 days late). There wa [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hello April , Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience. Estimated transit time was 7-10 days it took 12. While we are happy your car arrived safe .We are very sorry for the later than...