View 144,507 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,508th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Blue Star Auto Carriers
Subject:Horrible service
Review:Contacted company about shipping vehicle, requested Sunday pick-up (8 June). I was told Sunday was not possible, but could shoot for Saturday (7 June) with Monday as the back-up. No contact on Saturday, no contact on Sunday or Monday. Sat-Mon tried c... [ More ]
Poster:Jason
Date:7/30/2014 12:14:00 AM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Done Right Auto Transport
Subject:Avoid this company
Review:This company is probably one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever interacted with. I have never put any reviews about a company in the past, but I felt so strongly about this bad experience that I really felt the needed to. The people I i... [ More ]
Poster:H.A.
Date:7/30/2014 12:09:00 AM
Cost:$1,095
Reviewed:Affinity Auto Carriers Inc.
Subject:missing autos
Review:Two cars were picked up on Thursday 24th to be delivered on Monday 28th, one contact with driver on Monday, staying he had problems they would be here on Tuesday morning. No cars, driver's voice mail full, Affinity will not return phone calls. Don'... [ More ]
Poster:barbara
Date:7/30/2014 12:03:00 AM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:it's ok
Review:my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast. [ View ]
Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,395
Reviewed:E&W Auto Logistics
Subject:Very pleased
Review:I spoke to Sasha and she gave me an honest quote. She made my experience great, by explaining to me how everything worked. This was my first time shipping a car. I am extremely happy I chose and company with integrity. Thank you Sasha, thank you EW. ... [ More ]
Poster:Tiffany
Date:7/29/2014 11:04:00 PM
Cost:$499
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:excellent customer service
Review:Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was extremely responsive, pleasant, and a great advocate for me as a customer. [ View ]
Poster:Megan
Date:7/29/2014 10:48:00 PM
Cost:$2,700
Reviewed:E&W Auto Logistics
Subject:Great service !!
Review:Got me picked up in one day it was amazing tony was great definitely going to use this company again !! [ View ]
Poster:Jordan
Date:7/29/2014 10:39:00 PM
Cost:$995
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504
Review:Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two later Sam informed me the car could be picked up within the hour. The driver came and gave us all his... [ More ]
Poster:Christian
Date:7/29/2014 10:25:00 PM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:South Beach Transport
Subject:Quick, Fast, and in a Hurry.
Review:Though my case was off to a rough start due to errors on my part, South Beach managed to find a transport the same day I was able to get back in contact with them. Given the estimated date of delivery by the driver, I was amazed at how quickly they m... [ More ]
Poster:Jordan
Date:7/29/2014 10:22:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Ship-A-Car Direct Customer Service
Review:I contracted this firm to move a car for my daughter. This my first experience moving a vehicle like this, and Tom (my rep from Ship-A-Car) was awesome. This is a murky world, and dealing with truckers is not an easy task, but Tom explained clearly... [ More ]
Poster:Bob
Date:7/29/2014 9:53:00 PM
Cost:$1,700
Reviewed:NPS Auto Transport
Subject:great experience
Review:Despite a huge miscommunication at pick up & a language barrier (company is Romanian), Pam & Nick were very pleasant. Easy to contact & kept me abreast of my car's whereabouts. Nick even changed his route for me & moved several cars i... [ More ]
Poster:Maggie Potts
Date:7/29/2014 9:34:00 PM
Cost:$1,750
Reviewed:Door to Door Transport
Subject:Horrific!
Review:The short version of this is my car was picked up too early, despite being reassured it would not be picked up any earlier than a certain date, then delivered 3 days late. This was extremely inconvenient due to family emergencies. My car was deeply s... [ More ]
Poster:KY
Date:7/29/2014 9:31:00 PM
Cost:$832
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:fabulous
Review:There with me every step of the way! Helped work out a miscommunication with carrier asap! Car was picked up within 72 hours of order placed [ View ]
Poster:Maggie
Date:7/29/2014 9:27:00 PM
Cost:$1,750
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:worst experience got even worse...
Review:I initially wrote this review 2 days ago. about 1 hour after I wrote the review I got an immediate call from the manager asking that I take the negative review down and she would do all she could to help me get my car transported. I agreed under the ... [ More ]
Poster:Jessica
Date:7/29/2014 9:16:00 PM
Cost:$1,650
Reviewed:Direct Auto Carrier
Subject:Wonderful Experience
Review:We shipped a 2002 Saturn from Chicago's Northwest suburbs, to Fairfield, California. We were extremely surprised by the outstanding customer service Direct Auto Carrier provided. Once the vehicle was on a truck, Ali, with Knightrider, kept us updated... [ More ]
Poster:Signa Duffell
Date:7/29/2014 9:00:00 PM
Cost:$880
Reviewed:Hilton Auto Transport
Subject:Excellent experience with Hilton Auto Transport
Review:The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 to 10 days after we contracted with her for a pick up, but in fact identified a driver within 15 min... [ More ]
Poster:Pete
Date:7/29/2014 8:37:00 PM
Cost:$1,250
Reviewed:Stateway Auto Transport
Subject:EXPERIENCE
Review:First time used this type of facility. Experience, excellent. car picked up when promised, delivered when promised. Would use firm again if needed. Would refer. [ View ]
Poster:ALAN GROSSMAN
Date:7/29/2014 7:59:00 PM
Cost:$695
Reviewed:Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Transport of 65 Plymouth Fury
Review:Picked up, transported 450 miles and delivered the same day. Communication by Rafael and the driver was excellent. Very satified customer, would use again for sure. [ View ]
Poster:Gregg Damminga
Date:7/29/2014 7:48:00 PM
Cost:$493
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Who do you trust your classic roadster to? Amerifrieght, that's who!
Review:I felt quesy when I thought of the overwhelming task of getting my 2000 BMW Z3 moved halfway across the country. I didn't have time to drive and didn't know where to start so I started with Google and reading reviews. AmeriFreight was well-regarded... [ More ]
Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
Poster:LWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/29/2014 7:43:00 PM
Cost:$1,295
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Great Service!
Review:The Direct Express Auto experience was great. Jenny the main customer service agent assigned to us was friendly and knowledgeable. Mario the truck driver was outstanding. He was clear about when he'd be arriving with the car, and the pick up was done... [ More ]
Poster:ANDRES PALANA