View 144,225 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,226th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:American Auto Transport (FL)
Subject:Superb service delivery!
Review:When the time came to transport my newly acquired vintage 1966 Ford Bronco SUV, I spared no sweat in actually looking for an auto transport company that had both the track record, and a truly courteous customer care service to handle the move without... [ More ]
Poster:Alan Chagary
Date:7/26/2014 1:59:00 AM
Cost:$1,445
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject:Car transport
Review:This was an overall excellent transaction. Bill was always available to answer my questions. The driver, George, was right on time. He was friendly, courteous and appeared to be extremely competent and efficient. I felt my car was in good hands. We ... [ More ]
Poster:Connie G.
Date:7/26/2014 1:57:00 AM
Cost:$1,150
Reviewed:Nice Car Auto Transport
Subject:BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
Review:Truthfully. I never write reviews, but someone exhibiting this amount of unprofessionalism deserves a legitimate review. Rather than going on an entire rant about how terrible the owner is, I will just copy and a paste my direct e-mail to him: "... [ More ]
Poster:Regina
Date:7/26/2014 1:47:00 AM
Cost:$1,195
Subject:Working with customer
Review:The thought that I have is, that ASG works well with it customers and really attempts to fulfill promises. I would definitely utilize this company for all of my future auto transportation needs. [ View ]
Poster:Bernard HumblesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/26/2014 12:11:00 AM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Great Service
Review:They did a great job finding a carrier and staying in my budget. My car arrived within three days and was waiting for me upon arrival. My car had no damage and was safely delivered. I would use this service again. [ View ]
Poster:Cindy A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/25/2014 11:37:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:Froland Auto Transport
Subject:Transport of Two Cars from CA to FL
Review:I am active duty Military and this year my family received PCS orders moving us from Camp Pendleton Vista CA to MacDill AFB Tampa FL. We decided to have our cars shipped and fly out to Tampa thus saving all the travel worries (During one PCS we had ... [ More ]
Poster:Andrew K.
Date:7/25/2014 10:25:00 PM
Cost:$910
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Review for Auto Shipping Group.
Review:I have plan to transport my car from Virginia to Texas, when I was surfing the internet for an auto transport there was this broker by the name of Billie Pace call me up and introduced herself and mentioned regarding my car needs to be transported to... [ More ]
Poster:Noel De Guzman
Date:7/25/2014 10:08:00 PM
Cost:$990
Reviewed:1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Subject:Excellent X-Country Service
Review:I chose All Aboard Auto Transport based on the consistency of the reviews. They were not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive - right in the middle. When I called, Fletcher explained the process clearly. If not for the reviews on this boa... [ More ]
Response:Thank you Harry my pleasure and glad I could help. I can understand that some people may not want to pay anything upfront but there are a FEW (very) honest ones out there. I have noticed in my years of doing this that the brokers who scream no deposi... [ More ]
Poster:Harry C
Date:7/25/2014 9:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,150
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Recommendation.
Review:My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my vehicles would be picked up. I received them quicker than I thought I would. [ View ]
Poster:Charles Flanagan
Date:7/25/2014 9:53:00 PM
Cost:$2,700
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject:Cross-Country Shipment
Review:I was very pleased with the service provided by Transport Connection. I worked with Bill and he was upfront and honest about how the business worked. He worked on my behalf to get the best possible rate for shipping my car across the country. He i... [ More ]
Poster:Dana Brussel
Date:7/25/2014 9:44:00 PM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Subject:BEST COMPANY AROUND, I refuse to ship with anyone else
Review:Ever since my girlfriend accepted her job offer she moved out of the neighborhood we knew and grew up in and ever since we have always remained in constant contact with each other through Skype, FaceTime, etc. as well as visiting each other from time... [ More ]
Poster:Doug Yancy
Date:7/25/2014 9:36:00 PM
Cost:$1,199
Reviewed:Gold Star Transport
Subject:TRANSPORT
Review:THIS IS MY 2ND BUSINESS TTRANSACTION WITH Ellen and I was pleased with her services. I would highly recommend her company [ View ]
Poster:vanessa
Date:7/25/2014 8:57:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:All States Car Transport
Subject:Camry and Corolla transported safely before time !
Review: My vehicles Camry and Corolla were both picked up , tranported and delivered earlier than scheduled time in good condition. Both All States and the actual transporter did an excellent job. Agent Scott Huber acted promptly and was motivated in fin... [ More ]
Poster:deepak guptaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/25/2014 8:23:00 PM
Cost:$2,900
Reviewed:American Auto Transport (FL)
Subject:Very Happy
Review:This is the second time we've used American Auto Transport and we were very pleased this time around. We've been so pleased with the consistency with which this company deals with each job. They are easy to reach and don't mind talking to you as long... [ More ]
Poster:Giselle Phillips
Date:7/25/2014 7:53:00 PM
Cost:$925
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Superb from start to finish
Review:This was the first time I have ever used a service like this. When Ms Johnston called, I was interested not only about my specific job but the business in general. She was very friendly and patient as she gave me an overview, and answered all the que... [ More ]
Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lamar it was a true pleasure working with you on your transport. I enjoyed that you were interested in the industry and I was able to educate you on it. My best to you and your family and if... [ More ]
Poster:Lamar DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/25/2014 7:51:00 PM
Cost:$200
Reviewed:Gold Star Transport
Subject:1970 Chevelle
Review:Ellen was very helpful and explained the process in detail. She always returned my calls/texts and kept me informed. Ellen found a perfect match for transporting our 1970 chevelle to my son in the marines. She made the process painless!! Would recom... [ More ]
Poster:Tim M
Date:7/25/2014 7:49:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Great Car Move to Maui
Review:Note: Car was shipped in Januay/Febrary 2014 during sub-sero and multiple snowstorm conditions Shipping a car to Maui is a little bit more complicated than shipping only on the mainland. Transfer points with multiple ocean carriers. We chose A... [ More ]
Poster:David W RIstau
Date:7/25/2014 7:06:00 PM
Cost:$2,450
Reviewed:Door to Door Transport
Subject:Great Service
Review:My experience with Door-to-Door Transport was great and exceeded my expectations. I had to book the car-shipping service very last minute and Anthony was able to accommodate to my needs. He was very easy to reach and was always able to answer my qu... [ More ]
Poster:Anne
Date:7/25/2014 7:01:00 PM
Cost:$895
Reviewed:Destiny Auto Shipping
Subject:Great experience overall
Review:This company is great. They were there from beginning to end, and available for any questions I had. My car was delivered in perfect condition and early. The customer service was excellent, and very informative. They gladly answered all my question... [ More ]
Poster:Akash Desai
Date:7/25/2014 6:46:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Subject:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
Review:I've used Julie to book several shipments and it's been such a pleasure. She is kind, courteous, and really goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. I will continue to use her for all my future bookings. Thanks, Julie!! [ View ]
Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is a pleasure working with you with every transport. Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to the next one. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
Poster:Becki Chernoff