View 150,834 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,835th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:561-807-7484
Review:On time pickup. Happy with the service, will use lightningautocarriers again if I am going to send more cars in the future. [ View ]
Poster:Jonas IsraelssonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:AmeriFreight OK, discount shipper
Review:Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the pers... [ More ]
Poster:Robert RodgersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/25/2014 4:03:00 PM
Cost:$1,115
Reviewed:Car Shipper USA LLC
Subject:Excellent experience
Review:The entire transaction was easy to arrange. Glen and Evelyn answered all my questions. The driver called in advance and gave us an estimated arrival time. The car was delivered in 5 days. The price was lower than other transporters. The car arrived w... [ More ]
Poster:Kate
Date:10/25/2014 3:20:00 PM
Cost:$550
Reviewed:Quality Car Move
Subject:Car transports
Review: Everything was perfect.. Chris was honest and walked me through the process... He made the procees easy and painless . I highly recommend Chris and Quality Car Move..Call him at 954 281 9140 or email him at chris@qualitycarmove.com [ View ]
Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
Poster:Sal castelli
Date:10/25/2014 2:54:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Exellent service!
Review:The service was good! the car arrived in very good conditions and in time.. the whole thing was quickly and succesful! without thinking too much i call them if i need anoither trnasportyation service. [ View ]
Poster:Juan P
Date:10/25/2014 1:58:00 PM
Cost:$1,150
Reviewed:Bulldog Trucking
Subject:My review
Review:I have been usin Bulldog for a number of years and they have always been 1st class. I have referred them to at least 10 others who now use them. They are always on time and very accommodating as to where they pick up and drop off. The price is con... [ More ]
Poster:bill goldmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/25/2014 1:40:00 PM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
Review:Stephanie Hamilton is a GEM she answered every question we had starting with the quotation and finishing with the delivery point. Our concerns were many after doing too much research on the web. For anyone that is trying to decide who to use look no ... [ More ]
Poster:Whitey Reed
Date:10/25/2014 1:31:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:4 Corners Transport Services
Subject:Atlanta GA to Camp Pendleton
Review:4 Corners (Jeff) was great. I did my research b/c there are so many horror stories about this business. 4 Corners is A rated with the BBB. Jeff (owner) was professional and true to his word. He worked with me on the delivery b/c my son is training... [ More ]
Poster:Austine
Date:10/25/2014 11:30:00 AM
Cost:$989
Reviewed:J&J Transport LLC
Subject:Jason is the BEST!
Review:I've dealt with ALOT of the good and bad transporting my vehicles in the past,and JnJ is def the best! I had gotten the run around from crappy brokers for weeks being lied to and my car not moving,finally I'd had enough and reached out to a friend of... [ More ]
Poster:Martin
Date:10/25/2014 11:07:00 AM
Cost:$2,000
Reviewed:DNA Autotransport LLC
Subject:Overall experience
Review:Perfect in all aspects. I would definitely use them again. The carrier was courteous and very informative. I was never worried or kept in suspense. [ View ]
Poster:Anthony IThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/25/2014 10:38:00 AM
Reviewed:Passport Transport
Subject:Sean McKay
Review:Sean was an excellent ambassador for Passport Transport. He was extremely efficient with the pickup and delivery of our 2015 Mercedes S. Sean kept us informed the entire transport time. He stayed in touch continuously and called in advance about p... [ More ]
Poster:Frank & Kathleen Hall
Date:10/25/2014 10:16:00 AM
Cost:$2,000
Reviewed:Safeway Car Transport LLC
Subject:2012 Maserati GranTurismo
Review:Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
Poster:Cristopher Bellomo
Date:10/25/2014 10:05:00 AM
Cost:$1,950
Reviewed:Autoline Transport
Subject:Excellent
Review:Excellent experience from first contact with sales through completion of car delivery. Were able to find a carrier within 1 day of my initial contact. The quote was accurate, carrier was experienced and professional. Everything went perfectly. Will u... [ More ]
Poster:Ashkey
Date:10/25/2014 9:57:00 AM
Cost:$975
Reviewed:Autoline Transport
Subject:Autoline transport
Review:My experience was great. The pickup driver was flexible and worked with my needs. Company kept in contact throughout the shipping process and my vehicle was delivered earlier than I thought it would be. I constantly ship my cars and this was by far t... [ More ]
Poster:Ryan
Date:10/25/2014 8:38:00 AM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:movin my car to Florida
Review:Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my... [ More ]
Poster:Tykia TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/24/2014 11:50:00 PM
Cost:$0
Reviewed:American Transport (Massachussets)
Subject:Transport Tahoe
Review:I needed my Chevy Tahoe transported from New Hampshire to Florida. After contacting several companies and getting promises from brokers the vehicle was still sitting. I made contact with Jim at American Transport and explain he didn't go to Portsmout... [ More ]
Response:jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future. [ view ]
Poster:Mike
Date:10/24/2014 10:09:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Amerifreight from California to Kentucky
Review:Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and thi... [ More ]
Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/24/2014 9:26:00 PM
Cost:$995
Reviewed:Andrew Auto Transport
Subject:Made the Auto Transport EASY
Review:Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in thei... [ More ]
Poster:Anthony Moor
Date:10/24/2014 9:18:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Shipped Car Cross-Country With No Problems
Review:When I had to move my car in preparation for a new job I had accepted on the other side of the country, I had two options: a) Drive a total of for 44 hours and spend about $400 in gas, or b) Hire someone to ship it for me. Option b) seemed to be... [ More ]
Poster:A. CarpenterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/24/2014 9:16:00 PM
Cost:$895
Reviewed:Nations Auto Transport LLC
Subject:1979 Trans Am
Review:Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Natio... [ More ]
Poster:Mick Broadway