View 162,902 Reviews on 3,726 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,903th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:feedback
Review:all went well..would use again..Matt was on top of all logistics...this was a smooth experience from start too finish..well done [ View ]
Poster:John Lagreca
Date:5/27/2015 3:46:00 PM
Cost:$250
Reviewed:Andrew Auto Transport
Subject:Infiniti QX4
Review:I used Andrew Auto Transport twice within two weeks of each other! Brian was very professional and courteous and always answered his phone! He helped me through a difficult situation in a car purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. If ... [ More ]
Poster:Nathan T. ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:5/27/2015 3:42:00 PM
Cost:$500
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Professionalism
Review:We actually have used the company twice. I was extremely happy with the service. The driver of the truck kept in contact with us and gave us an estimated time of delivery. The car arrived in the same condition as it left our home. I would use this s... [ More ]
Poster:Janet OlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:5/27/2015 3:41:00 PM
Cost:$900
Subject:Excellent experience
Review:They were a day later than anticipated, but the driver did call and told us that the pick up before ours would not start and it was an ordeal to get it fixed to be able to load. We did not mind as we were flexible and I am sure that those with the b... [ More ]
Poster:Leigh
Date:5/27/2015 3:28:00 PM
Cost:$1,125
Subject:Great Customer Service
Review:Adam was a great help with not knowing much about the transport business, he made my move stress and hassle free Would definetly do business with again [ View ]
Poster:Todd
Date:5/27/2015 3:25:00 PM
Cost:$875
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I purchased a LandCruiser in California and had it ship to Colorado. I contacted other transporations brokers and Ship a Direct was notiably more professional and was willing to cover my deductiable in the event their damage to my vechile. While slig... [ More ]
Poster:E.Berg
Date:5/27/2015 3:16:00 PM
Cost:$750
Subject:My Experience
Review:I'm not the kind of person who leaves reviews, but I truly appreciate what Joel has done and how well he worked with me to move my car. With a very tight deadline and a very small budget, he made my transport happen. When I first booked it took him o... [ More ]
Poster:SHARI
Date:5/27/2015 3:15:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Nations Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Escalade Shipment
Review:Jose (Driver) was ontime and attentive to my special instructions at pickup. He was a true gentleman and I felt like my prize possion was well taken care of. He did drop the car ontime and ahead of schedule. Thanks Jose for a job well done. Andy [ View ]
Poster:Andrew Elliott
Date:5/27/2015 3:10:00 PM
Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:review
Review:Good service, it came to the last minute when finding a carrier on shipping date but the car was shipped across country within two days with no damage, I would use this carrier again. [ View ]
Poster:T
Date:5/27/2015 3:04:00 PM
Subject:Ship a Car Direct
Review:Ship a Car Direct provided the most professional service from Raleigh to Los Angeles. Our son was on an extremely tight time schedule and needed the car available for immediate pick up when he arrived in Los Angeles. David went out of his way to arra... [ More ]
Poster:Patricia WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:5/27/2015 2:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,000
Subject:Absolutely Terrible Service
Review:I am going to make this short because I did a very detailed one to submit and it didn't take it so Im not going to waste more time in case this one doesn't go through. To make a long story short I made a reservation for a truck to be picked up throug... [ More ]
Poster:Nancy JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:5/27/2015 2:47:00 PM
Cost:$820
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Performance as promised
Review:I was very satisfied with the company and how it handled the transporting of my car. Having had a less than satisfactory situation with another transport company regarding timing and scheduling, I was nervous, but pleased with the result from Montwa... [ More ]
Poster:Dee S. PrattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:5/27/2015 2:45:00 PM
Cost:$1,109
Reviewed:Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
Subject:Use them several times a month.
Review:I own and operate a dealership and we rely on prompt and reasonable shipping costs. Danielle has helped us get a car shipped several times and in surprisingly short period of time. We have done business with Tropical Auto Carriers for about 3 years a... [ More ]
Poster:Mike C
Date:5/27/2015 2:38:00 PM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Highly professional, highly recommended
Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group before and will do so again. This is the one company that explains the nature of the charges in a way that makes a great deal of sense. If you want a cheap quote that's laden with vague, empty promises and you ... [ More ]
Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. I am Glad to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a p... [ More ]
Poster:Paul jacques
Date:5/27/2015 2:05:00 PM
Cost:$761
Reviewed:Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Subject:transport
Review:I move several cars a month. Since i've spoke with Joel Licata at Mercury Transport over a year ago, he has handledaround 90% of my business. Very knowledgeable of the business. And negociates great rates. I buy cars around the whole nation now with ... [ More ]
Poster:Rahjani
Date:5/27/2015 2:04:00 PM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:American Car Transporters Inc.
Subject:First Transport Experience
Review:The first transporter I contacted gave me a bad, misleading experience. I contacted Brett at American Car Transporters & he put a lot of time & effort into getting my vehicle back North. The first hauler didn't pick up on Tuesday night lik... [ More ]
Poster:MJ Traub
Date:5/27/2015 1:50:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:This is the first time I had to transport a car. It had to be transported to my 23 year old daughter. Needless to say I was abit nervous about delivery and safety. After speaking to Tom about the process from start to finish I was very much at ease.... [ More ]
Poster:Barb L
Date:5/27/2015 1:48:00 PM
Cost:$1,475
Reviewed:New World Auto Transport
Subject:Job well done!
Review:We used Ray at New World Auto Transport. He was always available and responsive. He let us drop our cars off at his office so we didn't need to worry about the truck's pick up time. The driver he used was excellent and got our cars from TX to OH in 4... [ More ]
Poster:Sara
Date:5/27/2015 1:35:00 PM
Cost:$1,300
Reviewed:Navy Auto Transport
Subject:Great Service
Review:Mario was wonderful in trying to locate a carrier that would ship my vehicle as soon as possible from Las Vegas to Kentucky. Mario responded to all my emails very expeditiously and was very easy to deal with. The carrier, KIP Express was great! The p... [ More ]
Poster:Paul
Date:5/27/2015 1:15:00 PM
Reviewed:Philam Transport
Subject:Patrick is the best!!
Review:Patrick walked me through the process and followed through with everything he said would happen and he would do. I will be using them again when I go home. I would recommend these guys to everyone. patrick didn't try to sell me, he just helped me. Th... [ More ]
Response:Thank you Ron and call us anytime for your next shipment at 1800-991-6567 ext 102# Patrick [ view ]
Poster:Ron Jacobs