View 165,365 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,366th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Subject:Flexible, Accommodating and Willing to work with you
Review:I had a very strict and short timeline for pick up and delivery and was considering making my own arrangements to transport my second vehicle. The ShipACarDirect team was wiling to work within the tight timeline with a very short lead time to make a... [ More ]
Poster:Mat
Date:7/4/2015 4:34:00 PM
Cost:$675
Subject:Great customer service
Review:David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you [ View ]
Poster:Erica
Date:7/4/2015 3:10:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Subject:Ma to fla.
Review:1st time shipping a car, wasn't sure how it would all transpire. Great communication from Jason. Car delivered on time. Would use again. Thanks! [ View ]
Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/4/2015 3:10:00 PM
Cost:$725
Subject:Very good experience
Review:Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
Poster:Joe
Date:7/4/2015 3:06:00 PM
Cost:$1,275
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Angels Moving Autos
Review:Angels moving was reliable, honest, and easy to communicate with- I especially liked being able to send text messages to the Angels reps and get prompt replies. Leon Baker was the driver, he was honest and even arrived early to help with my tight sch... [ More ]
Poster:GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/4/2015 2:56:00 PM
Cost:$1,400
Reviewed:Total Car Shipping
Subject:Faster than expected!
Review:Mark did a great job with explanation and follow up. The communication with the driver was prompt. While it was delivered in the time quoted, it exceeded my expectations. Thank you. [ View ]
Poster:Kurt
Date:7/4/2015 2:53:00 PM
Cost:$900
Subject:Good experience
Review:Among the highest rated shippers, ship a car direct was competitively priced. They gave good customer information, as well aswere readily available at all times to take phone calls to answer questions and address concerns. Emily was very helpful. She... [ More ]
Poster:ArpitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/4/2015 2:33:00 PM
Cost:$575
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:Change in carrier
Review:I had previously decided on another company and was treated dishonestly. So Dynamic Auto was a last minute selection. Not only was the service great, but the price was better than most quotes. Robert the owner within minutes of my call found me a dri... [ More ]
Poster:Ms. Washington
Date:7/4/2015 12:38:00 PM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Very happy
Review:This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times. Job well done ! [ View ]
Poster:Sven
Date:7/4/2015 12:33:00 PM
Cost:$639
Reviewed:Bears Transport
Subject:Service
Review:The delivery was prompt. The follow-up and updates on the delivery was very good. The driver kept us updated on pick-up and delivery. And we had the contact information should we have questions. Plus, you can't beat the price! [ View ]
Poster:Roy Sookhoo
Date:7/4/2015 8:49:00 AM
Cost:$895
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:Shipping My Supercharged Jaguar XFR
Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I filled out a few online quotes and WHAM! My phone started ringing off the hook and emails started piling up. Out of the unimaginiable fog created from so many brokers calling me I quickly learned t... [ More ]
Poster:Rob
Date:7/4/2015 3:59:00 AM
Cost:$565
Subject:Recommended Shipping Company
Review:Very quick delivery with good guidance all along the entire shipping process. $1095 for last minute shipping from CA to MD. First company among many to respond with quote and follow up. Would definitely recommend to friends, and would use the company... [ More ]
Poster:Ke
Date:7/4/2015 2:49:00 AM
Cost:$1,095
Subject:Service as advertised
Review:Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time. [ View ]
Poster:Don
Date:7/4/2015 2:08:00 AM
Cost:$1,050
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Date of Pickup Information
Review:My interaction with your company was positive, overall. I requested a pickup and received a delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful, although I had a difficult time understanding most of what he was saying when he called to arrange the deliv... [ More ]
Poster:Kim CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/4/2015 12:45:00 AM
Cost:$709
Reviewed:East West Auto Transport
Subject:Alan is awesome
Review:First off, East West Auto Transport is not a carrier, they are a broker. That being said, Alan only uses carriers with perfect reputations. His communication is second to none and he's extremely coordinated and ready to go at short notice. The carrie... [ More ]
Poster:Dustin ReecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/4/2015 12:31:00 AM
Cost:$1,900
Subject:Good
Review:First time shipping a car across country, very nervous. Called around and found Ship-a car direct online. They were easy to work with and found me a great carrier, onixe express. Onixe express have a parking/holding area around philly which worked ou... [ More ]
Poster:A Lee
Date:7/4/2015 12:26:00 AM
Cost:$1,050
Reviewed:Navy Auto Transport
Subject:Ferrari Transport
Review:Joe From Navy auto transport always comes through with every last minute transport we have. This last transport in particular from Austin Tx to NJ was not only picked up the day I called but it was delivered two days early!! For all your transport ne... [ More ]
Poster:Shawn S
Date:7/4/2015 12:15:00 AM
Cost:$1,750
Subject:Good experience
Review:Ship-A-Car Direct connects consumer with providers aka customers like us with truck companies. Although a person other than the agent I talked to would be taking care of my car made me feel uneasy, my over all experience was fairly good. Tom checked ... [ More ]
Poster:Shelly HwangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:7/3/2015 11:36:00 PM
Cost:$1,250
Subject:David Driver (360) 214-3680
Review:Honest, fast and dependable. From the first day that we contact David the service was accurate, and the customers service outstanding. [ View ]
Poster:Jose
Date:7/3/2015 11:31:00 PM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:Transport Luxury Auto Corp.
Subject:review
Review:Alex and Transport Luxury exceeded my expectations. With horror stories about car transports companies holding your car for ransom, I was leery about using any car transport service. Transport Luxury Picked up the car on time and delivered my veh... [ More ]
Poster:Fred Silber