View 146,415 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,416th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Auto Rail Forwarders
Subject:Where is our van?
Review:Was very impressed when we first spoke to Gerry. We told him we needed our van in vancouver on June 29th as I was flying from Ottawa with 2 dogs and a cat and needed to drive the next day to take possession of our house on June 30th. Gerry told us if... [ More ]
Response:They Client, is not telling the complete story of the transaction... We are easily contacted by phone or by email and any time.. Yes our lines get extremely busy at times, and you have to leave a message. We move close to 1000 vehicles per yea... [ More ]
Poster:Dave
Cost:$1,700
Subject:Car
Review:They were great they arrived on time and delivered the car on time. They were nice and customer service was great. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
Poster:Stephanie Kaplan
Cost:$695
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:Car Move
Review:Everything went perfect right on time thank you falla that bought my car ask me if i knew a good car mover i recomemend Felica at Red Carpet Auto transport he was glad i did everything went very well start to finish thanks Felica... [ View ]
Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Cost:$735
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Not bad
Review:Quoted 700. Sat there for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a carrier. I told them I would go as high as 850 because I wanted it done and they found a carrier 2 days later for 800. Once assigned a carrier, was very smooth. Driver was awesome. [ View ]
Poster:Carlo CostanzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/21/2014 3:53:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Cross Country Move
Review:This is the fourth consecutive time I've moved cross country and used Angels Moving Autos. I have never used anyone else for this. Their office staff is easy to reach, very pleasant to deal with and always knowledgeable. The quotes are competitive... [ More ]
Poster:Joel I.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/21/2014 3:49:00 PM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Good job
Review:I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for pickup and dropped my car off on his estimate date. Since I had a very tight window, it would have be... [ More ]
Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much for this positive review! It was wonderful working with you. If you need anything else please let m... [ More ]
Poster:EDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/21/2014 3:44:00 PM
Cost:$1,225
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:United Road
Review:Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport brokers, I came across United Road. After speaking with Lou and reading over their contract, I calle... [ More ]
Poster:J. Losco
Date:8/21/2014 3:17:00 PM
Cost:$1,225
Reviewed:4 Corners Transport Services
Subject:Awesome
Review:Read reviews from the numerous companies that quoted my move and liked 4corners. These guys were professional and courteous. I moved my vehicle from California to Northern Virginia and would absolutely use these guys again. [ View ]
Poster:Graham B
Date:8/21/2014 3:14:00 PM
Cost:$940
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Auto Shipping Group
Review:There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and knowledge, willingness to work with me throughout the changes I had to make, letting me know exactly ... [ More ]
Poster:Pamela
Date:8/21/2014 3:12:00 PM
Cost:$663
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Transport
Review:Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised. [ View ]
Poster:Clark Prothero
Date:8/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
Cost:$5,300
Reviewed:All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Subject:This Company is a Slam Dunk in Excellence
Review:1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to appropriately, the price was very reasonable. and I have no reason to dislike this company and I wi... [ More ]
Poster:Roofus M.
Date:8/21/2014 3:05:00 PM
Cost:$499
Reviewed:Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:THANK YOU MICHAEL BARRETT
Review:Excellent experience! Michael Barrett (customer salesperson from Number 1 Auto Transport) was very helpful and has very good insight about auto transport shipping business. Awesome Guy !!!! [ View ]
Poster:MAHESH CHANDRA
Date:8/21/2014 2:49:00 PM
Cost:$1,800
Subject:Yukon Shipped to Cali
Review:My truck was shipped from Florida to California, and there was no issues at all with the vehicle when I got it. I was a bit frustrated at first because I had some issues with the 1st driver who was going to pick up my truck. Auto transport remediated... [ More ]
Poster:Glen Gonzales
Date:8/21/2014 2:46:00 PM
Cost:$1,750
Reviewed:AA Motocycle Transport
Subject:Cancellation fee of $200 charged
Review:I contacted AA through their website and made a request to transport my motorcycle. My request stated clearly that the bike must be delivered by May 29th, 2014. After receiving an email confirmation a few days later, I called to check on the delive... [ More ]
Poster:Scott Burrell
Date:8/21/2014 2:44:00 PM
Cost:$736
Subject:Transport
Review:Brenda was personable, upfront, and honest with me. Unlike other dealers who tried the fast sell, who Brenda forewarned me about, I was very pleased with the step by step process 123 gave me during the move. [ View ]
Poster:Mike
Date:8/21/2014 2:41:00 PM
Cost:$1,775
Reviewed:Auto Shippers Express
Subject:Fantastic service in transporting my car
Review:Very quick and excellent service. Car was picked up on time and delivered quickly. Perfect condition. I will Recommend to use this service. Call them at 714-408-4794 [ View ]
Poster:Genaros
Date:8/21/2014 2:40:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:1Flat-Rate LLC
Subject:incredibly friendly and honest, and a joy to work with!!
Poster:giacomo l.
Date:8/21/2014 2:34:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:CA to CT Shipping Review
Review:The vehicle was picked up on one of our preferred dates, after only a few days after placing the order. Very happy about that, because we didn't have to stress about it. Emily always kept us informed about what was happening and Dispatch also sent us... [ More ]
Poster:J. CulbertsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/21/2014 2:29:00 PM
Cost:$1,075
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I have been a customer of autotransport direct for over a year. I have sent several cars through them and I've always had excellent results, the pricing was reasonable, they have excellent follow up on the order and the companiess and operators that ... [ More ]
Poster:Carlos DorantesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/21/2014 2:25:00 PM