View 167,295 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,296th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Ground Force One
Subject:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Review:While it is a gamble to use a car transport service not knowing whether you will receive good or bad service, I can say without a doubt that it is a 100% guarantee that you DO NOT want to use Ground Force One to do your automobile transport. The ind... [ More ]
Poster:Nick
Date:8/2/2015 2:42:00 PM
Cost:$950
Reviewed:AAA Transporters
Subject:Volvo transfer
Review:Joe was honest, easy to work with and set me up with a great company that delivered my car safely and on time. I will recommend AAA to everyone I know who needs reliable vehicle transport services. [ View ]
Poster:James J Justice
Date:8/2/2015 2:38:00 PM
Cost:$720
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Review:When I first reached out to the folks at Dynamic Auto Movers, they were MORE THAN HAPPY to offer to transport my car for me. I made one major mistake however. I told them that I needed to move the car on a specific day. Once I did that and plann... [ More ]
Poster:Nick
Date:8/2/2015 2:26:00 PM
Cost:$950
Reviewed:iMovers
Subject:Outstanding Service, Price, & Good Customer Service
Review:My car was shipped from Vancouver, Washington to Aurora, CO. Leo was such a nice guy to work with a sense of humor. From the first conversation via phone I trusted him with my car shipment process. The transaction was easy and fair. Not to mention th... [ More ]
Poster:Eugene WhatleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/2/2015 1:59:00 PM
Cost:$550
Reviewed:iMovers
Subject:Outstanding Service, Price, & Good Customer Service
Date:8/2/2015 1:53:00 PM
Cost:$550
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Easy pick up and Delivery
Review:I shipped a vehicle from GA to CO. I left the car with some friends and had them meet the driver and then was in the delivery location to meet the driver myself. Josh was great and helped me with the details. The only critiques that I might have is t... [ More ]
Poster:Eric A
Date:8/2/2015 7:49:00 AM
Cost:$985
Reviewed:Door to Door Transport
Subject:Excellent Service and Price
Review:My experience wit Door to Door was excellent from the time I received their quote to the final delivery of my car. Mikela was wonderful, knowledgeable and so patient with me; I changed my pick up locations 3 times, my delivery location and the pick ... [ More ]
Poster:Meschon
Date:8/2/2015 5:18:00 AM
Cost:$982
Reviewed:King of the Road Transport Inc.
Subject:Very respoinsiive and right on time
Review:I am very happy to choose King of the Road to transport my two cars from Chicago to Texas. 1 There is absolutely no hidden fee 2 Julia is very responsive and schedule the delivery right on time. So we don't have to spent extra bucks to rent a car. ... [ More ]
Poster:XiaoyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/2/2015 3:19:00 AM
Cost:$1,300
Reviewed:Stateway Auto Transport
Subject:Excellent experience. Would use agian.
Review:Stateway's quote was not only lower than the others I received, but they did a good job of finding a carrier who was able to pick up the vehicle the day after I placed the order AND delivered it to me 980 miles away in less than 24 hours! My wife wa... [ More ]
Poster:Brian B.
Date:8/2/2015 3:15:00 AM
Cost:$740
Reviewed:Nationwide Transport Services
Subject:Great Service
Review:I neeeded to ship my car from California to Indiana. I contacted Laki at Nationwide. He was very professional and helpful. I received my car early than expected and in good condition. I am extremely pleased with their services. They deliver exception... [ More ]
Poster:Chim
Date:8/2/2015 3:02:00 AM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:Ironclad Auto Transport
Subject:Houston To Milwaukee 2 days!!
Review:My Honda Accord was picked up on Thursday and delivered on Saturday. Joanna was very straightforward, and I will be using her again. Good Luck with your new company Joanna, I'm sure you guys will be just fine. Thanks - Matt [ View ]
Poster:Matthew
Date:8/2/2015 2:44:00 AM
Cost:$525
Reviewed:National Car Transport
Subject:Excellent
Review:Highly recommended without regards! Excellent customer service! Special and personal attention! Car was in the same exact way I left it! I was scared to leave my car and how it would be handed back to me, but the service since the beginning was absol... [ More ]
Poster:Nel VC
Date:8/2/2015 2:44:00 AM
Cost:$1,275
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
Review:Easy to contact customer service if you have any needs. I first put Tuesday(7/14) as the first available date and then rescheduled to the weekend (7/18). I called on the next Monday(7/20) to assure that the car was ready to go anytime. Car was pick... [ More ]
Poster:Chloe LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/2/2015 1:57:00 AM
Cost:$729
Reviewed:AAA Transporters
Subject:Mini Cooper Transport
Review:TO: Joe As of yesterday we decided to sell the old truck and won't be needing your service. Thank you for your excellent service delivering our mini cooper. Perfect. [ View ]
Poster:Staci G.
Date:8/2/2015 1:17:00 AM
Cost:$1,000
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Ship A Car Direct
Review:Shipped two cars from a smaller city in California to Ohio. David found a shipper willing to transport the vehicles down to Los Angeles on a transporter, where they were consolidated onto a larger transporter then on to Ohio. David was up front wit... [ More ]
Poster:Joe S
Date:8/2/2015 12:41:00 AM
Cost:$2,000
Reviewed:Ellison Transport
Subject:Exceptional Service
Review:I want t thank the folks at Ellison Transport for their exceptional service that they offered during the process.l was very skeptical in the first place because i have never done this before, but Ellison assured me that they would make the process wo... [ More ]
Poster:Alpian Williams
Date:8/1/2015 11:35:00 PM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Vechicle was never pick up/company never found
Review:After a long, long communication via email, phone etc, we planned for a pick up date. Unfortunately the car wasn't ready and we adjusted the pick up date (only 24 hours later), and they stopped answering my calls. Finally I contacted the operator an... [ More ]
Poster:Ariel Rodriguez
Date:8/1/2015 10:52:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:AutoStar Transport Express
Subject:The BEST I've ever worked with
Review:I would use them again and again to transport anything. The people from one end to the other were friendly and very personal. From the onset, they tried to get me the best value I could afford. They kept their promise to call throughout the transport... [ More ]
Poster:Barbara H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/1/2015 9:35:00 PM
Cost:$2,100
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:Brian Hecht
Review:Great customer service from the initial contact. Brian was very knowledgeable and walked me through the entire process. Pick-up was delayed to truck issues outside the control of humans. Once fixed vehicle was picked up and deliver within two days. [ View ]
Poster:aaron whitham
Date:8/1/2015 9:01:00 PM
Cost:$1,125
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
Review:Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all... [ More ]
Poster:Bibi Diaz