View 156,252 Reviews on 3,650 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,253th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:Zero Consideration for Time Commitments
Review:This is my second post for Lightning and a completely different experience from the first vehicle. Your going to see me use Prestige Carrier below. Just so we are clear, Lightning puts your job on the board and a myriad of independent drivers can s... [ More ]
Poster:JohnT
Date:1/28/2015 10:36:00 AM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:Nationwide Transport Services
Subject:Car Arrived Damaged! Stay Away!
Review:My initial contact was John Stewart with Nationwide Transport Services who then farmed my transport out to Wheel Transit, Inc - WORST COMPANY EVER! The entire roof of my vehicle was damaged during transport and the dishonest driver tried to say that ... [ More ]
Poster:Shawn
Date:1/28/2015 10:20:00 AM
Cost:$600
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Car shipping
Review: I had only one minor setback with the carrier but was it was resolved, the carrier scheduled my shipment at an earlier time. When I reached out to David he was really helpful and called to confirm the delivery date that was arranged originally. T... [ More ]
Poster:Carlos A. HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/28/2015 10:14:00 AM
Cost:$795
Reviewed:Alpine Transport Services
Subject:Great communication!
Review:Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 [ View ]
Poster:Anna Martin
Date:1/28/2015 9:59:00 AM
Cost:$450
Reviewed:Reliable Auto Transport
Subject:car transport
Review:I would never use this outfit again. Promise everything will be smooth . Now wont answer the phone , car has not been delivered yet . picked up on 1/17/15 supposed to be delivered on 1/26/15 . Not so , I called the trucking company and they said... [ More ]
Poster:Steve
Date:1/28/2015 9:54:00 AM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Professional & Friendly
Review:Jim was professional and friendly throughout my most recent experience with Mercury. Great communication, with painless, regular follow-up from the time of my initial enquiry ensuring that every question was answered regarding the logistics. Great ... [ More ]
Poster:Matt
Date:1/28/2015 9:28:00 AM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:Car Shipper USA LLC
Subject:Transport
Review:Excellent transaction as always. I have used Glen and Evelyn numerous times and it is always a pleasure to work with them. [ View ]
Poster:Frankie
Date:1/28/2015 9:26:00 AM
Cost:$950
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Recommend 100%
Review:The service was amazing. Everything was ON TIME. David helped a lot in the whole process and the communication was amazing. I'll recommend this company to anyone! [ View ]
Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/28/2015 9:12:00 AM
Cost:$1,275
Reviewed:American Auto Transportation
Subject:Excellent service
Poster:Rocio C
Date:1/28/2015 8:40:00 AM
Cost:$600
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Lance Staab 360-406-4893
Review:Lance was very helpful and the driver was excellent! The cost was the best quote I received and the overall experience was fantastic. I wish my home goods would have been 5% as good as this experience was. [ View ]
Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rey Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to give me one. I could not have done such a stellar job without your assistance. Thank you so much [ view ]
Poster:Rey penate
Date:1/28/2015 8:30:00 AM
Cost:$2,200
Reviewed:Q Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Great Service
Review:Q Auto Transport called me promptly. They were friendly and informative. They were able to have a truck at my house within hours of returning my phone call. The price was competitive. The driver was flexible with pick up and drop off. He was friendly... [ More ]
Poster:S Finlayson
Date:1/28/2015 8:00:00 AM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Quality Car Move
Subject:call 954 281 9140 for a quote
Review:After placing the order with another broker who I will not name and giving them a deposit , my car never got picked up . This other broker had quoted me a price too low and no carrier would take it. i found this out once I spoke to Chris at Quality C... [ More ]
Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 [ view ]
Poster:Justin Penisky
Date:1/28/2015 7:13:00 AM
Cost:$895
Reviewed:Upscale Auto Transport
Subject:El envio de mi carro
Review:Mi experiencia con upscale ha sido estupenda ya que he enviado mi carro dos veces y siempre han sido muy responsables y puntuales, tambien los precios son super comodos y mas que el personal que tienen son muy capacitados con su trabajo y tratan de b... [ More ]
Poster:Cinthia GrullonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/28/2015 4:32:00 AM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:A & D Auto Carrier Group, Inc.
Subject:Crashed Vehicle
Review:Company was overall on time with delivery but when car arrived at destination car was crashed. Driver admitted to crashing car but begged to not call police or insurance company because they did not want to have a stained record or increased insuranc... [ More ]
Poster:Luis Rubio
Date:1/28/2015 2:00:00 AM
Cost:$360
Reviewed:BKK Transport and Brokerage Inc.
Subject:damaged vehicle
Review:Vehicle was picked up and delivered in reasonable time but broker should have done due diligence on third party carrier. A &D Auto Carrier Group of Hialeah, Fl delivered car crashed at destination. Begged to not contact police or insurance to not... [ More ]
Poster:Luis Rubio
Date:1/28/2015 1:32:00 AM
Cost:$360
Reviewed:Get it Done Transportation
Subject:Would use again.
Review:Get it Done was cheaper than Roadrunner, which I used that same week to pick up my other car. I wish I used them for both my cars. [ View ]
Response:Kris, Thank you for writing a honest 5 star review. We are a family owned and operated company that prides ourselves on giving the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to GET IT DONE... [ More ]
Poster:kris
Date:1/28/2015 12:30:00 AM
Cost:$975
Reviewed:1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Subject:Very Good
Review:Fletcher explained the details and let me know the procedure. The driver was assigned on time. From pick up to delivery, I am very satisfied with the services. [ View ]
Poster:Zhou
Date:1/28/2015 12:18:00 AM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:DIY Transport Inc.
Subject:Danny Martinez
Review:A pleasure doing business with them. The driver called before, during , when he arrived at my state and again when he was 2 miles away. Perfect time for me to awaite my new toy a 1953 Chevy Bel Air. Convertible. He was curtious polite and specialy fa... [ More ]
Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Danny for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in ... [ More ]
Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/27/2015 11:55:00 PM
Cost:$350
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Angels was Awesome!
Review:Angel's Auto Movers was GREAT! They picked up on time. Always kept me in the loop and delivered the truck a little earlier than expected which made my buyer SUPER HAPPY! I would definitley use them again. [ View ]
Poster:FarisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/27/2015 11:33:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:Horizon Auto Transport
Subject:Car shipping
Review:The service was terrific. Everything was laid on the table no hidden fee or nothing and got here 2 days earlier then expected . Overall great service good price definitely gonna use this again [ View ]
Poster:Montana ly