Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,674 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1313 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Highly recommended
Review:Why deal with wear and tear on your vehicle or paying excessive gas and toll costs? Transporting your car gives you peace of mind and SO much easier. Well worth every penny!! Driver was on time and courteous. [ View ]
Poster:J V S
Date:4/23/2014 2:17:00 PM
Cost:$875
Reviewed:D&G Professional Brokerage
Subject:HORRIBLE COMPANY - DO NOT USE!!!!!
Review:Stay away from this company. They will lie, cheat and do whatever it takes to get you to give them your credit card. Choose a more reliable company. They don't even have an active MC number with the government. STAY FAR WAY! [ View ]
Poster:Don Hewitt
Date:4/23/2014 2:13:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Great!
Review:I was warned that this would be a difficult and stressful process, but it went relatively smoothly and the only stress was finding a carrier. However, Kimberly found the perfect one and the carrier was excellent and flexible to needs. Would definitel... [ More ]
Poster:A G
Date:4/23/2014 2:05:00 PM
Cost:$1,250
Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:Great service.
Review:Great price, car was picked up and delivered as promised. Perfect service. Great price, car was picked up and delivered as promised. Perfect service. Great price, car was picked up and delivered as promised. Perfect service. Great price, car was pick... [ More ]
Poster:Ethan
Date:4/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
Reviewed:1Flat-Rate LLC
Subject:Horrible Rude Liars!!!
Review:I was told my car would be picked up on March 1st and delivered with 7 - 10 business days. However my veichele wasn't picked up until March 17th and delivered on March 28th. I called and spoke to the manager and he was completely rude. He told me he ... [ More ]
Poster:Tiera
Date:4/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
Cost:$1,300
Reviewed:Nations Auto Transport LLC
Subject:transport of vehicle
Review:I was looking for a transport company for transporting my car from point A to point B. Called many places and they were either a very high price, or they were going to take days to pick up and deliver the car. I also called one company that told me... [ More ]
Response:Thank you Grace! That was a wonderful review. I am glad I was able to help you out on such short notice! Best wishes Rebecca Ruppel (503)446-9864 www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
Poster:grace
Date:4/23/2014 1:51:00 PM
Cost:$250
Reviewed:Dream Auto Transport
Subject:Hats off to DREAM AUTO TRANSPORT
Review:Hats off to Dream Auto Transport and Pacific Transportation! From start to finish both Dave Jenkins and Zaza were exceptional to work with. The process started with a transportation web banner blitz and contacts from what seemed like endless choi... [ More ]
Poster:Vanessa
Date:4/23/2014 1:42:00 PM
Cost:$975
Reviewed:Andrew Auto Transport
Subject:Highly Reccomend!
Review:I've used this company twice now. Amazing service, around the clock attention and the best part is they tell me who the driver is going to be ahead of time each year. I referred them to 3 different residents at my condo association and all 3 got back... [ More ]
Poster:Daviid Goodman
Date:4/23/2014 1:39:00 PM
Cost:$659
Reviewed:A1 Logistic Services Inc.
Subject:Very Pleased with Service
Review:I have shipped several cars from multiple locations including overseas. I would definitely recommend using this company and I will be using them again. Mr Posey [ View ]
Poster:Posey
Date:4/23/2014 1:31:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:unbelievably so awesome
Review:Apparently the car shipping business is a dirty business. Amerifreight is by far the best of the worst. Dustin the shipping agent was a nice enough guy. My car arrived undamaged. Dustin followed up with me after my car arrived. I don't have any compl... [ More ]
Poster:Aaron
Date:4/23/2014 1:20:00 PM
Cost:$995
Reviewed:Capitol Auto Transport
Subject:Great Experience
Review:Capital Auto Transport is a brokerage, but they are extremely knowledgeable about the industry and made the whole process very easy. Based on the timing of the pickup and delivery, they recommended a price to offer for transport to ensure a quality T... [ More ]
Poster:Rob D.
Date:4/23/2014 1:16:00 PM
Cost:$945
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:Performance
Review:I have enjoyed the honesty and prompt attention to my questions. They were informative and excellent in communicating with me. The pricing was very competitive . The pick up and delivery was smooth and all went according to what was promised. [ View ]
Poster:Richard Pechillo
Date:4/23/2014 1:12:00 PM
Cost:$625
Reviewed:Easy Car Move
Subject:NEGATIVE ZERO-BEYOND POOR RATING
Review:EASY CAR MOVE SHOULD BE NO CAR MOVE AND WE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER- EVER- EVER! I am selling a car, buyer paid these people days ago, no contact back, no emails, no pick up car....they are crooks and will steal ... [ More ]
Poster:Susan the seller of car
Date:4/23/2014 1:06:00 PM
Cost:$72
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:1977 Trans Am
Review:I purchased a vehicle in California and needed it shipped to Tennessee. I reviewed other companies and after I spoke to Amanda with Ship a Car Direct I decided to use her for the job. Ship a Car Direct cost $800 for the transport which was $50 doll... [ More ]
Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/23/2014 12:59:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:1952 oldsmobile
Review:Auto Transport 123 delivered my car on time and in excellent condition. The driver contacted me to let me know the exact time he would be there to pick up and again before delivery. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and professional. [ View ]
Poster:Heidi Tony
Date:4/23/2014 12:54:00 PM
Cost:$725
Reviewed:American Auto Transport (FL)
Subject:They are the Best, Matt was great!!
Review:I used AAT to transport some goods from South Carolina to Texas which was a great experience. I'm happy with the service they've provided and it's my duty to thank them. Matt was a friendly guy who kept on updating me on the process which went smo... [ More ]
Poster:Amy N. RicheThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/23/2014 12:52:00 PM
Subject:Would Use Them Again
Review:I used American Auto Transport to transport a car I had bought from a dealer. Dealer referred them to me I worked with Michael Bradley. He gave me a great price picked up my vehicle within 24hrs and delivered it safely to me. My only complaint is the... [ More ]
Poster:Frank LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/23/2014 12:42:00 PM
Cost:$795
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:contact the carriers directly and stop using brokers
Review:The order was placed on April 10th and I cancelled on April 23rd. Initially, I was told that the route from Tennessee to Nevada was a preferred easy one with multiple carriers. The sales pitch changed to "this isn't a popular route but we'... [ More ]
Poster:Todd Bell
Date:4/23/2014 12:27:00 PM
Cost:$1,359
Reviewed:American Auto Transport (FL)
Subject:Excellent, fast and easy auto transport experience
Review:I was moving and had to have my vehicle transported cross-country. I worked with American Auto Transport and had a great experience, especially since this isn't the first time I've had to do this and I've had bad experiences with other companies befo... [ More ]
Poster:Chloe HalstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/23/2014 12:20:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:ECC Transport Inc.
Subject:2 cars was shipped on time
Review:Well from all the companies that contacted me the most that stood out about ECC was the honesty they explain that this route from florida to New Mexico is a simple route and i need to wait few days to able to pickup my cars so when he called me back ... [ More ]
Poster:joseph
Date:4/23/2014 12:03:00 PM
Cost:$1,700

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.