View 158,404 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,405th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:TRANSPORT AMERICAS
Subject:GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!
Review:I contacted TRANSPORT AMERICAS to ship my aunty's car from Miami to California. I chose a package that fitted my needs and whenever I had an issue about dates for delivery and pickup, Brian always resolved my issues to my satisfaction. The Transpo... [ More ]
Poster:John Nelson
Date:3/2/2015 11:00:00 PM
Cost:$820
Reviewed:Total Car Shipping
Subject:Auto Transportation
Review:Communication was excellent for start to finish. The company called the day prior to delivery, then again on the delivery day to tell me the time of delivery. The vehicle was picked up when stated and delivered one day earlier than the estimated tim... [ More ]
Poster:Bob Steber
Date:3/2/2015 10:57:00 PM
Cost:$825
Subject:Aaron
Review:Aaron was very friendly and explained everything to me clearly. He will work around your schedule on when you want your car picked up and dropped off. If I ever need to have my car shipped again I will most definitely be using this company again. [ View ]
Poster:Tasha kawamoto
Date:3/2/2015 10:40:00 PM
Cost:$775
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Car review
Review:Josh was amazing and very helpful. He kept up communication and made sure my car was on time to me. He was patient with me and didn't hassle me at all. It was very pleasant working withthe Amerifreight company and I would definitly recommend them if ... [ More ]
Poster:Danielle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/2/2015 10:39:00 PM
Reviewed:Andrew Auto Transport
Subject:GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!
Review:GREAT experience! Very good customer service. Lilly responded to my every need. She was very helpful and reliable...I had 2 bad experiences with different companies in 2010 and a few when booking this trip, 2015 but Andrew Auto Transport was amazing!... [ More ]
Poster:Melissa
Date:3/2/2015 10:35:00 PM
Cost:$909
Subject:Excellent service
Review:Service was excellent and there were no delays. Prices were reasonable. This is my second time using Angels Moving Autos and I will use again! [ View ]
Poster:Eugene Malyshev
Date:3/2/2015 10:18:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Truck Shipment Review
Review:Eugene from Motion Auto Carriers LLC took good care of my 1986 Chevy Truck. The pickup and delivery of my truck went good. The price was fair, and I would use them again. [ View ]
Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/2/2015 10:15:00 PM
Reviewed:Fast Track Auto Carriers
Subject:Bad Service and Customer Service
Review:Please use caution when using this carrier they are very dishonest and charged my card for a service that was never rendered after numerous communication VIA email with Donna ensuring me they would pick my vehicle up in time. After they never picked ... [ More ]
Poster:Ms Johnson
Date:3/2/2015 10:03:00 PM
Cost:$410
Subject:California from Chicago
Review:Even though they have offered me a small incentive I would still say they were great and would use them again if I have to move a car. [ View ]
Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/2/2015 9:57:00 PM
Cost:$850
Subject:AT123 Review
Review:I contacted AT123 about transporting my 1988 Corvette 35th anniversary edition from Colorado to my temporary duty station in Virginia and Dan Fischer helped me out every step of the way. Dan was excellent at communicating with me and gave me the best... [ More ]
Poster:Alex
Date:3/2/2015 9:44:00 PM
Cost:$1,195
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:Positive Review
Review:After researching transport sites online, I chose Dynamic Auto Movers because of their price and sincerity in Robert's voice. I was pleasantly pleased with Robert's customer service and the contractor he chose picked up and delivered our company van... [ More ]
Poster:Electric Guard Dog, LLC
Date:3/2/2015 9:27:00 PM
Cost:$900
Subject:Overall Experience
Review:The car is picked up a day later than the promised window but the overall experience is good. The agent was helpful and responsive, which was better than the conpany i used before. [ View ]
Poster:Xiao Liu
Date:3/2/2015 9:19:00 PM
Reviewed:Quality Car Move
Subject:Great service
Review:Last month I went New Jersey on a business trip and wanted to drive my car, but I had some last-minute changes. and had to take a flight instead. I needed to move my car as well, so looked for an auto transporter. I had talks with few brokers but eve... [ More ]
Poster:Cristen Soria
Date:3/2/2015 9:14:00 PM
Cost:$625
Subject:Aaron 506
Review:Everything worked out fine with the delivery except that the drivers truck broke down in Seattle which meant the delivery took longer than anticipated. [ View ]
Poster:Phil Shigo
Date:3/2/2015 9:14:00 PM
Cost:$2,025
Reviewed:TRANSPORT AMERICAS
Subject:Very satisfied, strong recommend
Review:Great and Reliable Service. On time. Ttwo cars transported without a scratch. 2002 Honda Accord and 2013 Toyota Prius Origination: Sterling Heights, MI Destination: Bothell, WA. Thank you Ramakrishnan Mohan [ View ]
Poster:RAMAKRISHNAN MOHAN
Date:3/2/2015 8:52:00 PM
Cost:$1,900
Reviewed:7 Star Auto Transport
Subject:First Time Customer
Review:This is the first time I ever used this type of service. I have to say that I am really impress with the experience. The driver was nice and friendly. I was very comfortable with him taking my vehicle. Once the contact was signed, I can tell that the... [ More ]
Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.202, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
Poster:L. Northington
Date:3/2/2015 8:52:00 PM
Cost:$450
Reviewed:Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:Vehicle Shipment
Review:Working with Mickey was great. The communication with both him and the driver was professional, on budget and easy when I called for a last minute vehicle transfer from AZ to FL. I would highly recommend the services of Number 1 Auto Transport. [ View ]
Poster:Linda Dunton
Date:3/2/2015 8:42:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Subject:Excellent Experience Across The Board
Review:AMA gave me peace of mind, keeping me apprised every step of the way and delivering my car 3,000 miles from its starting point in perfect shape. I'd highly recommend them without any reservation if you're looking to ship your car. [ View ]
Poster:Russell This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/2/2015 8:37:00 PM
Cost:$950
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Brandon bond Automovers
Review:Brandon was excellant he was very thuro and explained everything clearly was very honest and I would recommend h is services to everyone made the hole experience very easy and non stressful thanks again Brandon for the honesty and reliable service yo... [ More ]
Poster:Karen Erickson
Date:3/2/2015 8:32:00 PM
Cost:$1,360
Subject:good service
Review:Angels delivered my Superformance Coba on time and in perfect condition. What more can I ask? Miranda was on it. [ View ]
Poster:Stephen Barnard