View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Exceptional Auto Transport
Subject:Sleazy
Review:Vehicle picked up 26 hours late. Driver vulgar and rude. Broker not available to resolve differences when picked up. Driver was given incorrect address ($100 fee) and not informed of ladder rack and tool box clearly discussed when contract was signed... [ More ]
Poster:Almon Mitchell
Date:11/1/2014 6:42:00 AM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Angels Moving Auto
Review:The transport was fast, fast pickup and fast delivery, it was cheaper than all the others, included insurance. The customer service was really good, used text most of the time, when needed I called and it took less than 30 seconds for an answer. Over... [ More ]
Poster:Abdulrahman
Date:11/1/2014 6:10:00 AM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:Showroom Transport
Subject:They were very good
Review:We used Showroom Transport twice to ship out a vehicle to my son. They were a good quote, and I checked their record and they had a good one, and so I called them up and their customer service was good. The office tells me when the driver was gonna b... [ More ]
Poster:TemikaSprvill
Date:11/1/2014 3:37:00 AM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject:Quality service at a great price
Review:I was working on shipping a vehicle from Florida to Colorado for about a month. I researched cost and delivery time frames but always ran into work schedule problems. Having your schedule change every other day can frustrate just about everyone. I wo... [ More ]
Poster:Brandon O'Dell
Date:11/1/2014 12:53:00 AM
Cost:$1,050
Subject:transport of my truck
Review:mike went out of his way to help me. my expectations were more than exceeded thank you mike for all your help [ View ]
Poster:chris moreland
Date:11/1/2014 12:27:00 AM
Cost:$11,000
Subject:Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
Review:Order # 1012506, First time shipping a car, was very smooth. Picked up on time and delivered with no damage faster than I expected, picked up on Tuesday afternoon and dropped off Thursday evening 1440 miles away. Dan explained everything well and cos... [ More ]
Poster:Rob Bruchman
Date:11/1/2014 12:05:00 AM
Cost:$985
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Great service at a reasonable price
Review:Called Ship Your Car Now LLC and talked with Jay Woessner. Got a quote to move an Avalanche I was buying from Florida to Illinois. Jay said he could get the job done, and he did. They had the Avalanche picked up in 2 days and had it shipped up to... [ More ]
Poster:Kevin M
Date:10/31/2014 11:08:00 PM
Cost:$625
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Completley Satisfied
Review:Good and fair price, picked up on time and delivered early, arrived in good condition so what more can one ask for. [ View ]
Poster:Dusty Thompson
Date:10/31/2014 10:30:00 PM
Cost:$1,162
Reviewed:All American Transport
Subject:Excellent Customer Service
Review:Iam very much satisfied with the customer service.This is the first time I did the car shipment and was very confused with the quotes received from multiple companies.Thanks Byron for your support and made my shipment very easy and hassle free .I str... [ More ]
Poster:santu
Date:10/31/2014 9:53:00 PM
Reviewed:Crossover Auto Transport
Subject:Great broker
Review:Excellent transport experience. In the past, I have used transport companies referred to me by others, but James quoted more than $300 less than the company I used last time. He had great reviews here and was responsive and professional. I had a q... [ More ]
Poster:David
Date:10/31/2014 9:30:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Subject:will use autostar again and again
Review:After George called me I just knew he's the guy who is going to ship our car. His answers to my many questions were quick and to the point, very credible. The price quote was competitive. The car was picked up and delivered precisely on the dates Geo... [ More ]
Poster:AbrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/31/2014 9:29:00 PM
Cost:$995
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Great service
Review:From beginning to end this process went perfectly. The driver was responsive and professional. I would recommend them. [ View ]
Poster:Margaret This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/31/2014 9:00:00 PM
Cost:$889
Reviewed:Nationwide Transport Services
Subject:How business should be done.
Review:Got to work with Mitch who sounded like a trustworthy no nonsense Brooklyn man, experienced, never downtalking the competition, just focused on getting the business and the info I needed. After talking to him I decided to shop around a little. I foun... [ More ]
Poster:George Ablay
Date:10/31/2014 8:41:00 PM
Cost:$750
Subject:Review
Review:Stephanie did an excellent job! I would defintely utilize this company again in the future. My vehicle was picked up much faster that promised and delived at the time promised. [ View ]
Poster:Doug T
Date:10/31/2014 7:51:00 PM
Cost:$1,250
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Great move across the country!
Review:We had a great experience with SHIP A CAR. In reading reviews of all companies in trying to select I was terrified at picking the wrong car transport company. Luckily I found ship a car and all the reviews were outstanding and now I know why. We ... [ More ]
Poster:Meagan EdmondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/31/2014 7:42:00 PM
Cost:$1,500
Subject:Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
Review:Sue Garrison has shipped many vehicles for my clients in the last few years and has aways provided top notch customer service. She has done around 50 transports for my customers and all were happy with the price and the service. I would recommend her... [ More ]
Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dave and thanks so much for posting. Yes, we have made quite the friend and partnership over the last few years. Hopefully someday we will get a chance to meet face to face and have a Starbucks! ... [ More ]
Poster:Dave
Date:10/31/2014 7:40:00 PM
Subject:Review of Auto Shipping Group and Eagle Lines Transportation
Review:Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group was great in setting up the transportation and following through with any of my concerns. Carrier was Eagle Lines Transportation. There were issues with getting a tow truck operator to come to my location to pic... [ More ]
Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Mike it was nice working with you and happy the Willy's is with you! My best to you and your family and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank You. ... [ More ]
Poster:Mike BowmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/31/2014 7:36:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Cross country transport for Saturn Sky
Review:AmeriFreight handled transport of my Saturn Sky from North Carolina to the San Francisco Bay area. They found a transporter within a day of when I initially contacted them. The car was picked up two days later and arrived at my house 8 days later. Ev... [ More ]
Poster:Ed CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/31/2014 7:35:00 PM
Cost:$1,185
Reviewed:MVS Canada Logistics
Subject:Great Job!
Review:Christina did a good job on this shippment, although there was some delay, overall the shippment was great, thanks for the excellent customer survices. [ View ]
Poster:ERIC XIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/31/2014 6:45:00 PM
Cost:$1,275
Reviewed:AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Subject:Car Transport
Review:Would definitely use this company again! They provided excellent customer service and were on time with pickup and delivery. [ View ]
Poster:Jackie