Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,263 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 737 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Montway Transport experience
Review:Having purchased a vehicle from another state (Ca.) I was faced with the dilemma of how to I get it here (Tx.) Approx.1800 miles separated me and my new toy and being the frugal (cheapskate) that I am I first attempted to use a bid site that allows y... [ More ]
Poster:Paul MacLoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/17/2014 4:37:00 AM
Cost:$1,189
Subject:Great car transport service
Review:We contacted David ( ship a car direct) about transporting our car from the east coast to the west coast on a Tues. By Friday it was picked up and then it was delivered early Wednesday morning. It arrived in perfect condition, a little dirtier- bu... [ More ]
Poster:Heike
Date:4/17/2014 2:36:00 AM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:Crossroads Auto Transport
Subject:DO YOUR RESEARCH
Review:I was told my veichle would be picked up on Tuesday or Wensday. Evertyime I called, I always got the I will call you right back. I never received any phone calls back, I was the one that had to call them Finally after a week of going back and forth w... [ More ]
Poster:Roberto
Date:4/17/2014 1:00:00 AM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Fresno Auto Transport
Subject:Wonderful Service
Review:I would like to recommend this company to all want to ship their vehicle because of wonderful and rapid car shipping quotes service. [ View ]
Poster:Jen Hilliard
Date:4/17/2014 12:46:00 AM
Cost:$0
Reviewed:Corporate Auto Transport
Subject:Read all the fine lines before you commit
Review:1. The fine lines are over 50 long however read the fine lines before you SEND A DEPOSIT. 2. Once the company takes your deposit, no matter the circumstances you will never get it back so be careful before signing off your deposit. 3. The quote you... [ More ]
Poster:Mahamah
Date:4/17/2014 12:23:00 AM
Cost:$75
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Good service - know the industry before you do anything
Review:This industry works on a bidding process, where brokers bid the vehicles at certain prices to get a carrier to agree to take the car. This causes uncertainty in timing of pickup and delivery from when you first put in the order. Amerifreight was ve... [ More ]
Poster:duuudeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/17/2014 12:12:00 AM
Cost:$1,400
Reviewed:Nationwide Transport Services
Subject:Exellent Service and very honest
Review:John Halko litterally saved me! I made a mistake and booked with All State Transport to transport my vehicle. All State told me they will Pick my car up on any day I choose and Also deliver on any date I request. The price All State gave me (700$... [ More ]
Poster:James F.
Date:4/16/2014 11:00:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:Auto Shipping TLC
Subject:Wonderful Experience
Review:I would recommend this company all day long! Jerry was absolutely wonderful and he was so knowledgeable. He made everything so easy to understand and we were very happy with his services. What a blessing to have had to ability to rest easy knowing o... [ More ]
Poster:Sandra
Date:4/16/2014 9:46:00 PM
Cost:$1,275
Reviewed:Cavalier Auto Transport
Subject:Cavalier Auto Transport
Review:This company was excellent, and Preet- the person with whom I was dealing- was a straight-shooter, got back to me immediately, and dealt with during and after the transport with great professionalism. I would ABSOLUTELY use them again. [ View ]
Poster:Craig Gemmell
Date:4/16/2014 9:08:00 PM
Cost:$275
Reviewed:Nations Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Jim Page 816-295-6887
Review:Nations Auto Transport did a excellent job shipping my car. The paper work for purchasing the car wasn't even finalized the first time Jim Page called me. Though multiple phone calls and e-mails he kept me informed. And answered any questions I had... [ More ]
Poster:Todd
Date:4/16/2014 8:52:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:State-By-State Transporters
Subject:RV Transport
Review:We had the need to have two RV's moved from a campsite from one state to another. I will be honest and say I did not have alot of knowledge about them. They were over 20 years old and any information I had on them was long gone. I was able to send... [ More ]
Poster:M. Jacobs
Date:4/16/2014 8:51:00 PM
Cost:$1,700
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:vehicle transport
Review:Honest and kind. Great to do business with!!! Communication was 100%. Always available to answer questions. [ View ]
Poster:Geoffrey VogelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/16/2014 8:40:00 PM
Cost:$783
Reviewed:Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:Do not use
Review:I first contacted Suncoast Auto Transport after receiving a dozen quotes ranging from $450 to $1100. Their quote was $650 and seemed to have good reviews here. I signed and agreement with a first available pickup of April 6th and must pick up date ... [ More ]
Poster:Mike
Date:4/16/2014 8:35:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Delivered at night, late, damaged.
Review:Matt was great to deal with. The shipper they used was a different story. Transporter kept having excuses way car was going to be late. One was, that the family was going to go on vacation for a couple of days during the move??? Car finally came... [ More ]
Poster:Mike
Date:4/16/2014 7:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,900
Reviewed:Total Car Shipping
Subject:Extremely Pleased!
Review:After attaining a quote from Total Car Shipping for shipping my vehicle enclosed from CA to VA, I shopped it around for a week on several sites (auctions included) and it'd couldn't be matched. I thought it was too good to be true. I didn't see this ... [ More ]
Poster:Aaron
Date:4/16/2014 7:35:00 PM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:Total Car Shipping
Subject:Recommended!
Review:I thought shipping my car was going to be a huge process but Marc and Eloy made it super easy for me. My car was picked up on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered Monday evening, so I got it earlier than expected. Both Marc and my driver Eloy we... [ More ]
Poster:Devin CarpioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/16/2014 7:12:00 PM
Cost:$875
Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:lightning auto carriers
Review:Wonderful experience. Would highly recommend to frnds n family. They were lightning fast and in constant contact as well as pick up and delivery was on time as promised. [ View ]
Poster:Megha basu
Date:4/16/2014 6:55:00 PM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Andrew Auto Transport
Subject:WORST SHIPPERS EVERY!!!!
Review:I am a dealer and received a 650.00 quote to ship my car with andrew auto shippers. Once they got my 150.00 deposit everything went to shit from there. They lied about the quote even down to who and when the car would be picked up! After it was all s... [ More ]
Poster:Wholesalersinc
Date:4/16/2014 6:53:00 PM
Cost:$1,156
Reviewed:United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc.
Subject:Deceitful practices
Review:My qoute was $500 to ship a vehicle from Missouri to Florida. When the car was delivered the cost was $700 plus the $200 deposit I paid when placing the order. $900 for a $500 quote, only a 80 per cent exceedance! Mike's explanation was the $200 d... [ More ]
Poster:Terry
Date:4/16/2014 6:52:00 PM
Cost:$900
Subject:Great Broker, Bad Carrier
Review:So Ship a Car Direct is a quality broker that sadly assigned my delivery to a HORRIBLE carrier- Sun Car Carriers. If you take ONE thing from my review - NEVER EVER EVER use Sun Car Carriers. My salesperson Matt from Ship a Car Direct was wonderfu... [ More ]
Response:Thank you for your feedback, Lee. So sorry to hear you had a problem communicating with your driver, we wish you would have reached out to Matt at the time. We do need our customers to let us know when there is an issue. At this point we will remove ... [ More ]
Poster:Lee
Date:4/16/2014 6:43:00 PM
Cost:$995

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.