View 148,579 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,580th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:The Cardashian's Family Transport LLC
Subject:Dependable Service Provider
Review:Very dependable service provider. Keeps in communication, either phone or email or both. Uses dependable subs when he needs them. Picked up on time and delivered on time. Less than three days and just under 1,000 miles my van was safely delivered. He... [ More ]
Poster:Henry Bach
Date:9/20/2014 9:44:00 PM
Cost:$1,000
Reviewed:The Cardashian's Family Transport LLC
Subject:Good transporter
Review:Great transporter. Communication could not have been better. Vehicle was a special transport and was treated as such. Will use again. [ View ]
Poster:Melissa
Date:9/20/2014 9:20:00 PM
Cost:$2,400
Reviewed:New Way Moving Services
Subject:NewWay Moving
Review:Don't EVER pay a deposit to a shipping broker. This was what I learned after talking to other companies. I didn't know, so I was a first-time customer with New Way. They said they would or could move my car for $695 but it was never going to happen. ... [ More ]
Poster:Gayle
Date:9/20/2014 9:19:00 PM
Cost:$695
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject:Easier than shipping boxes
Review:Working with Bill to ship my truck coast to coast couldn't have gone better! I wanted it done fast and within a hour and a half of our first talk Bill had a truck lined up for pickup in the next two days. My vehicle was picked up next day and deliver... [ More ]
Poster:Jared
Date:9/20/2014 8:15:00 PM
Cost:$1,500
Subject:Review
Review:Decided to go with this company based on referral from a friend. They have a good website with videos that answer most of the questions you may have as a first timer. It took less than a week, from ordering online, finding an available truck company ... [ More ]
Poster:sjThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/20/2014 7:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,275
Reviewed:All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Subject:Two Flawless Moves!
Review:This is an outstanding company! We used them this month to transport two different vehicles for my kids, to two different colleges. It would have been difficult for us to drive them out there, so we had one car brought from California to Washington ... [ More ]
Poster:Susie Temmer
Date:9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM
Cost:$599
Reviewed:Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc.
Subject:great experience.
Review:these guys moved my 57 caddie on short notice, on time and on budget. no dings no problems. prompt info on pick up and delivery and on route. i would use these guys again in a minute. and this is not a small car.... [ View ]
Poster:steve
Date:9/20/2014 7:04:00 PM
Cost:$1,300
Reviewed:Move My Automobile
Subject:Move from Aurora IL to Tampa FL
Review:Monique was very helpful, returned phone calls promptly, courteous and the price was outstanding. This was the first time shipping a car and Monique answered any and all questions that we had. Very prompt service, we called to make arrangement on a... [ More ]
Poster:Dolores
Date:9/20/2014 6:39:00 PM
Cost:$625
Reviewed:Plymouth Auto Transport
Subject:Plymouth
Review:Extremely satisfied. Quicker than promised. Less than estimated. Awesome customer service. Would use again [ View ]
Poster:Stuart
Date:9/20/2014 6:18:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Dream Auto Transport
Subject:Beware of this company, Nightmare Transport is more sutiable
Review:At first these guys seemed decent, price was fair right in the middle, but then they came back with a higher price. I was in a pinch because my vehicle was purchased from an auto auction that had a deadline for pick ups, and if the vehicle want pick... [ More ]
Poster:Nick
Date:9/20/2014 5:48:00 PM
Cost:$675
Subject:Excellent!
Review:I had a great experience shipping my car! I do not like to drive long distances and this was a great solution! This my very honest opinion! It was so affordable too! Great customer service from everyone! [ View ]
Poster:SharonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/20/2014 5:04:00 PM
Cost:$525
Reviewed:DNA Autotransport LLC
Subject:Profesional
Review:excellent job by DNA Auto transport from the start with Dominic in the office setting up the arrangements for my 3 vehicles to be moved at the same time to Ira at the wheel of his truck. One of these vehicles was a rebuilt classic in mint condition a... [ More ]
Poster:Jim D
Date:9/20/2014 4:56:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:Moter Movers
Subject:Highly Recommended
Review:Ric, the manager was very honest and provide excellent customer service. I highly recommend his service. [ View ]
Poster:Mona
Date:9/20/2014 4:25:00 PM
Cost:$1,050
Reviewed:Seamless Auto Transport
Subject:Thank you!
Review:I needed my Corolla shipped out as soon as possible, and tried to move it for over a week with another company. I called uship back to request new quotes, and Seamless was one of the first ones to call me.They explained that the price needed to be in... [ More ]
Poster:Satyajit Deshpande
Date:9/20/2014 4:14:00 PM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Subject:My experience with All Aboard Tranceport
Review:My father had just passed away and I had a short time to get his Jeep transported to South Carolina before I had to fly back home. I had found what I had believed was reputable company, but the closer I got to my flight date this so called reputable... [ More ]
Response:My pleasure Paula, glad I could help when it really counted and the last thing you needed on your mind was shipping a car.....Fletcher BBB A+ ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
Poster:Paula Reddington
Date:9/20/2014 4:10:00 PM
Cost:$1,075
Reviewed:1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Subject:All Aboard Auto Transport
Review:Fletcher stayed in touch with me throughout the whole process. My vehicle was picked up on time and dropped off on time just like Fletcher assured me from the beginning. I will most definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport to all of my friends... [ More ]
Response:Thanks Justin I take care of all of my customer the same......Fletcher (Non Compensated Review) All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/20/2014 4:09:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Destiny Auto Shipping
Subject:2 month old company don't know what to do
Review:My car didn't get picked up and tried call them but no answer. I called other companies and found out they put it on the broker site for $1000. I didn't want to go through hassle so I got my deposit back, thank god I used visa. I don't know how did t... [ More ]
Poster:axel
Date:9/20/2014 4:07:00 PM
Cost:$500
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Caring
Review:We were very apprehensive about transporting our car cross the USA. Especially by short and long haul conveyors. The contact person at United , Valeri was calming, acting as a friend and keeping us informed of the progress. Additionally the drivers a... [ More ]
Poster:A. Rosenheck
Date:9/20/2014 3:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,428
Subject:Excellent Company
Review:We shipped a 550 SL 500 MB to ship from California to Florida . The company and all their employees were fabulous. Promises made where kept and communication was excellent. Would highly, highly recommend this company. [ View ]
Poster:Tim Watenpaugh
Date:9/20/2014 3:48:00 PM
Cost:$925
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Poor service from KAGI Haulers
Review:This is not the first car I have purchased and shipped from out of state. I contracted with Auto Shipping Group because Julie sounded nice and professional over the phone. And she was. However, the carrier they contracted with, KAGI Haulers out of Ha... [ More ]
Poster:Chris CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/20/2014 3:39:00 PM