View 160,381 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,382th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Auto Transport
Review:Direct Express Auto Transport is a company I picked from a Google search. The whole process from beginning to end went without a hitch and they surpassed my expectation. They were fair on the price and my automobile was picked up within 2 days of pay... [ More ]
Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/19/2015 5:04:00 AM
Cost:$750
Subject:Car transport
Review:Lance Staab was very quick in arranging a carrier that picked up and delivered my vehicle on time without any problems. [ View ]
Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matthew. You were simply stellar in assisting me in transporting your vehicle. I really appreciate the help you gave me. I could not have done it with out you. thank you for the great reveiw. [ view ]
Poster:Matt
Date:4/19/2015 4:31:00 AM
Cost:$1,000
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Recommended
Review:As a newbie to car transport, I found this process extremely stressful and nerve wracking. It's hard to know which company is trustworthy until the process it complete. AmeriFreight did a good job. I would say that if you're on a deadline, like I was... [ More ]
Poster:B.G.
Date:4/19/2015 4:02:00 AM
Cost:$950
Reviewed:1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Subject:couldn't have been better
Review:i needed to have a vehicle shipped from n.y. to cali. i submitted an online quote form. after talking to fletcher i see he was direct and straight to the point person. he told he can have my vehicle picked up in short order. he also told he can get m... [ More ]
Response:Thanks James, I try. Glad you were happy.....Fletcher BBB A+All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
Poster:james
Date:4/19/2015 2:26:00 AM
Cost:$1,250
Reviewed:Elite Transport Service LLC
Subject:Just amazing
Review:I had a last minute request with Elite Transport and they were able to take care of my needs without an issue. The customer service is nothing short of amazing and their prices are reasonable. I will definitely use them again if I need transportation... [ More ]
Poster:Anna Tomdio
Date:4/19/2015 2:14:00 AM
Cost:$265
Subject:Compact Vehicle
Review:Great Customer Service On Time Delievery Very Satisfied With Their Service Highly Recommended... thanks Guys! [ View ]
Poster:Mario GomezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/18/2015 11:45:00 PM
Cost:$1,332
Reviewed:AmPm Auto Transport
Subject:Really Impressed!
Review:I got shipped my 2012 white Kia Sportage from Sherman Oaks, CA to Bradenton, FL by submitting quote on their website. The customer representative called me back in 20 minutes and made my order. Incredibly fast. He got me the best carrier. I paid part... [ More ]
Poster:Marie
Date:4/18/2015 11:38:00 PM
Cost:$950
Subject:Excellent service
Review:I was very happy with my experience at Ship a Car Direct. Tom always returned my calls promptly and was very knowledgeable. My car was picked up early and arrived early as well. I would definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone looking for a c... [ More ]
Poster:Whitney
Date:4/18/2015 11:30:00 PM
Cost:$1,075
Subject:On Time/Great Service
Review:I spent alot of time looking at transportation reviews and kept coming back to ShipACarDirect.com. Matt was easy to work with and the car was picked up promptly and delivered on time. I didn't notice any damage and the driver kept me up-to-date on... [ More ]
Poster:Darayle KnauseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/18/2015 10:34:00 PM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Subject:good service
Review:Pick up and delivered on time and offered the best price among over ten other transporters. The gave quality service with excellent customer service relations. I will use them again and recommend to someone else [ View ]
Poster:Tunde Jegede
Date:4/18/2015 10:17:00 PM
Cost:$175
Reviewed:All 48 States Auto Transportation
Subject:Very Reliable
Review:I was working with another company who was not satisfactory. All 48 states auto transport was fast and arrived a day sooner than anticipated. I was able to get in touch with a customer service rep, the driver, and dispatch all the time. I would use t... [ More ]
Poster:Tom Benton
Date:4/18/2015 10:05:00 PM
Cost:$1,600
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Worry Free Service
Review:The folks at AmeriFreight and the very helpful and courteous driver made transporting our vehicle from California to North Carolina simple and worry free. Ali, Ken and the other dispatchers at AmeriFreight kept us apprised of the various offers that ... [ More ]
Poster:Jon O.
Date:4/18/2015 9:30:00 PM
Cost:$1,150
Reviewed:Right Way Auto Movers
Subject:Right Way is the way to go.
Review:With all of the brokers and carriers out there it is nice to know you can count on honesty and integrity from Right Way. Sonia Vassallo put my best interest as a priority. She gave me the lowest rate...and she got my car delivered sooner than anyon... [ More ]
Response:Hi Rick! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and I an so happy that you were happy with your transport! You were a joy to work with and I look forward to hearing from you again! Thanks, Sonia [ view ]
Poster:Rick
Date:4/18/2015 9:06:00 PM
Cost:$1,325
Reviewed:All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Subject:Staying with All Star!
Review:If you want the best this is the place to go. All star direct definitely knew how get my Prius to where it needed to be on time. and I couldn't believe the results in such a quick time. The staff are great and so skilled. [ View ]
Poster:Thayna g.
Date:4/18/2015 8:21:00 PM
Cost:$599
Reviewed:Secure Auto Shipping Inc.
Subject:Thanks Secure auto
Review:MY experience with secure Auto is wonderful , its the third time i have used them to transfer my antique cars. I was well guided by Jeff & William. Thanks for everything :) [ View ]
Poster:Lee Paterson
Date:4/18/2015 7:40:00 PM
Cost:$690
Reviewed:We Will Transport It Corp
Subject:Thanks for everything!
Review:Want to publicly thank Dave and We Will Transport Corp for the excellent service I was given when I was recently transferred at the last minute from Seattle, Washington to Fairfax, Virginia. I had no idea how I would get my Honda Civic to my new loca... [ More ]
Poster:Ken
Date:4/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Subject:Car transport
Review:Dave and carrier where great. I asked for a specific day to pick up and they did it. The carrier was on time and the driver was nice. We had no issues at all. They were all very nice and would recommend and use them again. Dave was very helpful and n... [ More ]
Poster:Barb MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/18/2015 4:18:00 PM
Cost:$1,175
Reviewed:All States Car Transport
Subject:great service.
Review:I never transported a car. My experience was fast and painless and at a reasonable price. I have already recommended their services. [ View ]
Poster:Joshua Barnhill
Date:4/18/2015 4:06:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Subject:Ship A Car Direct - an excellent experience
Review:This was a great experience from start to finish. This was my first time shipping a car on my own (previous times were handled by corporate relocation services) and I was a little uncertain about the process. Tom was very helpful and kept me informe... [ More ]
Poster:Gary C
Date:4/18/2015 3:37:00 PM
Cost:$1,025
Subject:Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
Review:Good experience. We were stranded on vacation with a large conversion van which broke down and Tige Yeargin of Auto Transport made things much easier to get our vehicle home safely and expeditiously. [ View ]
Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Ruth, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
Poster:Ruth Laurent