Transport Logo
View 171,695 Reviews on 3,858 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,696th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating
Reviewed:Get it Done Transportation
Review:I was trading cars with my brother from Florida to Michigan and then Michigan back to Florida. I was trading cars with my brother from Florida to Michigan and then Michigan back to Florida I hoped up with cat Thank you for transporting my brothers c... [ More ]
Poster:Harold Zeal
Date:10/5/2015 1:22:00 AM
Reviewed:David and Goliath Moving and Storage
Subject:Awesome Job...Recommended A+
Review:Everything from start to finish was great. The movers were very polite and careful with my furniture. I thought the pricing was very fair for as far as I moved. I dont really have any complaints and I would definately recommend these guys to anyone w... [ More ]
Poster:Nora Diaz
Date:10/5/2015 12:58:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Lance staab auto shipping group
Review:Awesome service from auto shipping group. The shipper came on time and delivered the vehicle on time. I am in the military and the service was awesome. I've heard horror stories of people getting their cars damaged or stuff stolen out of them but the... [ More ]
Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Ben Thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have asked for a better customer. I realize you had a ton of choices but y... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 11:41:00 PM
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:Amazing Service
Review:I was totally impressed with the service that I received from Derrick. Derrick walked me through the whole process first. Then he proposed quoted that met my budget. When I thought that I was satisfied with my the initial quote, he then called me aga... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 11:19:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Car transport MD -> UT; Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
Review:Starting with the first conversation, Felicia Williams provided me with a wealth of information and insight into the auto shipping industry. From there, she was able to setup a transport within 3 hours from the first conversation for a pickup within... [ More ]
Poster:Steve S
Date:10/4/2015 10:54:00 PM
Reviewed:White Hawks Auto LLC
Subject:Worst Experience Ever
Review:Driver was 3 hours late so I called and asked what time he would be here. He was unsure and got very snippy with me. He suddenly couldn't driver the vehicle to my house and then demanded that I start looking up locations. I was then pressured to meet... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 10:20:00 PM
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Review:Very reliable, on time, reasonable, and no damage. Communication though email and phone was a plus, they also sent me the driver's name and phone number for ETA. I will definitely refer and use thier service again. Two thumbs up!! [ View ]
Poster:Marlin MilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/4/2015 8:19:00 PM
Reviewed:Orange Auto Transport
Subject:very professional
Review:Very Professional and knowledgeable. Driver was fantastic also. I dealt with many "shady" brokers (some could not even speak good English) over the phone. Many told me lies or were mis-leading. all they wanted was their deposit. Orange Aut... [ More ]
Poster:Randy James
Date:10/4/2015 6:57:00 PM
Reviewed:Vehicles in Motion
Subject:Jeep Wrangler
Review:Scott amd Paul transported my Jeep across Canada in 13 days. My driver Brad was very professional and careful with my baby. I am very happy! Thanks guys Cliff S. [ View ]
Date:10/4/2015 6:51:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:Car Transport
Review:I needed to transport a family vehicle across country so I started doing my research. First thing I liked was AT123 is family owned for 35 years. Second in looking at their previous reviews their ratings were excellent. I now certainly know why. ... [ More ]
Poster:D. Elser
Date:10/4/2015 5:52:00 PM
Reviewed:Passage Auto Transport
Subject:Thank you Armani and Passage
Review:I'm so thankful for Armani and his team at Passage Auto Transport!.....I previously dealt with another auto broker company "All Weather Auto Inc." they quoted me a super low price to move my SUV across country. I took a job offer in Rhode I... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 5:50:00 PM
Subject:Van Transport
Review:I had a very good experience. Van was picked up 1 day after available and delivered early. I was kept informed throughout. The driver was knowledgeable and professional. Van was delivered in good shape and cared for. I would ship with them again a... [ More ]
Poster:L SchimpffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/4/2015 5:38:00 PM
Subject:Raymond did great!
Review:Pick up date was not on the date I wanted but luckily I had somebody to leave the car with. Everything else went smoothly. Raymond was professional and got the car here on time and in one piece. [ View ]
Poster:Schyler This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/4/2015 5:17:00 PM
Reviewed:Plaza Auto Transport
Subject:Excellent Customer Service and Great to Work with
Review:I read some of the negative reviews about these guys on here and wanted to leave a positive one because I had a great experience with these guys and don't want others to be turned away unnecessarily. I had first decide to go with a different compan... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 4:34:00 PM
Reviewed:Trusty Transport
Subject:Don't fall for their low price bait and switch!!
Review:These guys are ridiculous!! I got a bunch of quotes Trusty Transport was one of the lower ones. I decided to go with them and completed the online form. Expecting to get an email confirmation or response I check throughout the next day. Nothing. Fina... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 4:17:00 PM
Subject:Car shipping October 2015
Review:I filled an online quote on Sunday 27th of September to ship my car on September 30th. On september 28th, I got an early morning call from Eric that they confirmed that they found a transport for me. I had already browsed a lot on line and their qu... [ More ]
Poster:NoraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/4/2015 1:14:00 PM
Reviewed:Premier Auto Shippers
Review:Despite the ratings of this company I chose to go with them, I have shipped many cars with other companies this was the only time it went smooth and on time. Athony was great , honest and professional, I have another car to ship and they will get the... [ More ]
Poster:Dan Lusher
Date:10/4/2015 12:48:00 PM
Subject:Quick and professional
Review:I was a bit leery about shipping a car from Alabama to Utah, but became very at ease with Montway from the very first phone call. They were very professional, from the phone contact person to the driver. They provided email feedback and details. A... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 3:57:00 AM
Subject:Another great experience
Review:This is the second time we've used Gaby. She's really great....honest and fair. We've referred several people to her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. This particular shipment took longer than our first but was within the time spread promised. No d... [ More ]
Date:10/4/2015 3:37:00 AM
Subject:good work Ship a car direct; mediocre work Unified Auto Trans
Review:Thumbs up for Jason who was the primary contact at ShipaCarDirect and handled my requests. Because of my uncertainty of move date, he was patient and able to accommodate my needs. No push and good communication! Overall, excellent work in arranging t... [ More ]
Poster:SGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/4/2015 2:34:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.