View 152,943 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,944th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Auto Transport
Review:Wendy Barker was outstanding. This was the first time using an auto transport company, I was very worried, but Wendy made the process very easy. Additionally, the carrier who transported my company was also outstanding. They picked up the car in t... [ More ]
Poster:JuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 9:35:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:SUV from MN to SoCal on July 31
Review:My Jeep Compass arrived in good condition at my destination but was very late. I had to keep on phoning the driver. [ View ]
Poster:Joyce UyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 9:26:00 PM
Cost:$825
Reviewed:Nationwide Transport Services
Subject:Dishonesty
Review:This is the worst auto transport company I have ever used. I have had more than 7 cars transported in the last 10 years and this company was the worst ever. The agent Pete wasn't honest in his dealings with me. He quoted one price to me on the p... [ More ]
Poster:Brian Spitler
Date:11/28/2014 8:45:00 PM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Shipping Across Country
Review:This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle. It is important to do your research about car shipping before you get started. I was very pleased with Ship A Car Direct and their level of professionalism during the whole process. Jason was supe... [ More ]
Poster:Chase McMullenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 8:44:00 PM
Cost:$1,025
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Fantastic service
Review:Angels Moving Autos moved our car across the country in 2011. In the three years since, I have highly recommended them to friends and family who have also had to do cross-country relocations. The service was absolutely fantastic. The company was v... [ More ]
Poster:Katie
Date:11/28/2014 8:15:00 PM
Cost:$1,125
Reviewed:Navy Auto Transport
Subject:Fast and efficient
Review:I asked for something nearly impossible and they were able to do it quickly and at the right price. Mario got the job done, and other companies just were not able to get the vehicle to california in only 5 days. I was impressed. The vehicle got there... [ More ]
Poster:Sam
Date:11/28/2014 6:30:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Great
Review:Montway was quick in arranging the transportation. My 2014 corolla was picked up on the day I requested. JD Transportation was the auto company. Even though they were really late in picking up my car ( they said 4pm but picked up my car at 10.30pm), ... [ More ]
Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 6:15:00 PM
Cost:$680
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Overall Good Experience
Review:Ali at Amerifreight was extremely responsible and an excellent communicator. She explained the process thoroughly and answered all of my questions. There was a bit of a snafu with the truck driver who was picking up our car. He "promised&qu... [ More ]
Poster:Eric Keitel
Date:11/28/2014 5:44:00 PM
Cost:$945
Reviewed:7 Star Auto Transport
Subject:Great Service!
Review:It was a very good service, the car was shipped really quickly. The driver was always in contact with me, letting me know the approximate times of when the car was going to be picked up and when the car was going to be delivered to me as well in the ... [ More ]
Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 5:38:00 PM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:DIY Transport Inc.
Subject:promptness
Review:Everything went fast from the beginning to the end. will be recommending to other people and i will use this company again [ View ]
Poster:R.J. MallogThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
Cost:$1,400
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Very fast.
Review:Tom was great. Got my 70 chevelle from Norcal to Socal in a day. Driver was great, called numerous times with locations and estimated time. Parked the car in my garage. Couldn't have been better [ View ]
Poster:Tony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 4:35:00 PM
Cost:$725
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
Review:If you are looking for great, honest service then you need not look any further than Auto Shipping Group. Felicia was a welcome godsend! She truly had my best interests at heart and took a lot of time educating me on the world of auto transportatio... [ More ]
Poster:Renee
Date:11/28/2014 4:03:00 PM
Cost:$1,165
Reviewed:Jim Ford Trucking
Subject:Exceptionally fast
Review:Pick up was exceptionally fast. Price was incredibly practical. Nice contact from the Jim ford trucking representative, driver. I will definitely hire them again in coming days. Thanks for an excellent experience you provided me. I had a plan to d... [ More ]
Poster:Gordon Olay
Date:11/28/2014 3:59:00 PM
Cost:$523
Reviewed:AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Subject:My thoughts....
Review:Marco was very responsive and called or emailed me after each and every time we made or adjusted the transaction...Never left "wondering". My cutomer on the other end of the delivery got her vehicle the day before Thanksgiving and was ve... [ More ]
Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Bob, Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your customer. We were able to work with her schedule on a 2 leg transport that at times can be very difficult but I kept m... [ More ]
Poster:Bob Kay
Date:11/28/2014 3:47:00 PM
Cost:$1,300
Reviewed:Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport
Subject:Suv transport TX to CA
Review:It was my first time transporting my car to a different state and after reading a of different reviews about transport companies I really didn't knew what to expect. However, F.A.S.T delivered on their promise with almost entirely smooth sailing. ... [ More ]
Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 3:35:00 PM
Cost:$775
Reviewed:Done Right Auto Transport
Subject:Unbeliveable
Review:I paid a deposit of $150 to Gemma last month to ship my car to Ohio in December and I just got notice via email that the company is " switching owners" and my car can not be shipped! Their is so much wrong with this that I do not know where... [ More ]
Poster:Pissed off customerr
Date:11/28/2014 2:27:00 PM
Cost:$0
Reviewed:DIY Transport Inc.
Subject:Dispatcher
Review:Rana was very honest with me she took the time to explain the whole Process to me. I felt very good about getting my car shipped [ View ]
Poster:Jo morganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 2:03:00 PM
Cost:$1,299
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Great Job
Review:I would absolutely use Direct Express Auto Transport again. To explain this transaction in more detail, the car that I needed transported was purchase just outside of town from Chicago. The cities name was Winchester Illinois and the dealership... [ More ]
Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 1:51:00 PM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:Jim Ford Trucking
Subject:Cheated in Seattle
Review:Jim is a pathological liar who has refused to pay back the $1500 he owes me after he and his Russian gangster buddies held my vehicle for a $1500 ransom!!! I paid Jim the full fee upfront and he promised he'd refund it to me because he made "a... [ More ]
Poster:cheated in Seattle
Date:11/28/2014 1:29:00 PM
Cost:$1,750
Reviewed:7 Star Auto Transport
Subject:Tranport my lexus GS300
Review:Honestly...Service was OUTSTANDING. since the first time...and the latest one... from Werner to Bryan...so friendly and professional. So happy with the service..Highly recommended and I f I have to use again...I will do it 150percent! Thanks a... [ More ]
Response: For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
Poster:Zaida GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2014 1:02:00 PM