View 169,151 Reviews on 3,815 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,152th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:FHT Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:Received Execellent Service when my Cars were being shipped!
Review:I used other auto transport companies when my cars were being shipped before and never received this type of service...ever!!! This was wonderful! Excellent Service! My contacts where both Mr. Hamid and Mr. Arman. They were both very polite, resp... [ More ]
Poster:Madlien T.
Date:8/30/2015 5:37:00 AM
Cost:$2,495
Subject:Highly Recommened
Review:I usually don't take the time to post reviews, but since Mark took his time going over and beyond for me, I made time=). This was my first time needing to ship a car and I was lost with a million and one questions! By far Mark was the nicest person I... [ More ]
Poster:Cora
Date:8/30/2015 4:28:00 AM
Cost:$909
Reviewed:Select Auto Movers, LLC
Subject:Trustworthy good service and good value
Review:I was skeptical about moving my car, and found that some brokers' DOT numbers were not valid and DOT told me by phone they should not be doing business. This company had a valid DOT license with valid insurance and bonding. This company had ver... [ More ]
Poster:MC Connally
Date:8/30/2015 2:20:00 AM
Cost:$450
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Excellent service
Review:I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and s... [ More ]
Poster:Steve Guilfoyle
Date:8/30/2015 1:32:00 AM
Cost:$1,000
Reviewed:Dependable Auto Shippers
Subject:Poor service
Review:Had to pay for rental car due to failure to deliver on time. $386.00, I drove the trip in a rental truck towing a trailer in five days. No one has called me to explain their delay issue. They took the money and forgot about me and my truck. DAS was o... [ More ]
Poster:William Cody
Date:8/30/2015 1:29:00 AM
Cost:$1,742
Reviewed:Veterans Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Transport car
Review:Truck broke down on the fist pick up day and on the next pickup date it broke down again. Pickup appointment in the morning nobody showed up ,they called in the afternoon that there will be there late evening. Now my son has to fly back to Orlando ... [ More ]
Poster:Maier
Date:8/30/2015 12:42:00 AM
Cost:$500
Reviewed:Dixon Worldwide Logisitcs Inc
Subject:A pleasure
Review:First of all, I'd like to thank these guys for everything. Lance was very knowledgeable of what I needed and was even able to accommodate me on super short notice. The transport was smooth and I was impressed from the first phone call until the drop ... [ More ]
Poster:David Dell
Date:8/30/2015 12:25:00 AM
Cost:$975
Reviewed:Premium Auto Movers
Subject:Outstanding Service
Review:Excellent. My car was delivered on time and In excellent conditions. You guys made this very easy for me. Thank you!! Will definitely use again in the future if needed. [ View ]
Poster:ASTRID
Date:8/29/2015 11:51:00 PM
Cost:$600
Subject:Richard was excellent
Review:I called a place to get quotes and got over 15 calls back. I checked my email and saw Richards email with a great video that explained how things worked with shipping cars. My grandmother left me a very clean almost new chevy and I just had to get it... [ More ]
Poster:LorenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/29/2015 11:30:00 PM
Cost:$809
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Great service
Review:The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that ... [ More ]
Poster:HunterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/29/2015 11:13:00 PM
Cost:$640
Reviewed:Alpine Transport Inc.
Subject:Excellent Transaction
Review:Auto transport is not for sissies, particularly on an open carrier truck. All kinds of stuff can happen. Dave Fountain at Alpine shepherded our car from Pennsylvania to Arizona via the Alena Enterprise Inc carrier - it was picked up promptly and deli... [ More ]
Poster:Gail
Date:8/29/2015 9:39:00 PM
Cost:$1,225
Reviewed:Auto Transport 123
Subject:Auto Transport 123 teview
Review:I am completely satisfied with the service provided by Auto transport 123. Everything was explained upfront and that was exactly what I paid for when the vehicle reached the destination. There were no additional fees or charges. Chris, my agent in ... [ More ]
Poster:Karambir Sangha
Date:8/29/2015 8:35:00 PM
Cost:$825
Subject:Never again
Review:So, I was trying to get my 1972 cutlass supreme moved from Milwaukee, WI to Carbondale,IL. This company promise me they could have it to me the date I was promise. And called me and dang near rushed me to give them the deposit, but once I did do the ... [ More ]
Response:D'eddric, We will not be held hostage by a negative review. You double booked the job with multiple brokers and wasted our time. We sent a driver to pick up the car and it had already been picked up by another company. We had to pay that driver for h... [ More ]
Poster:D'Eddric Williams
Date:8/29/2015 8:22:00 PM
Cost:$397
Reviewed:Leon Auto Transport Corp.
Subject:Great service
Review:Very helpful employees and amazing service. They always got back to me right away when i had any questions and the driver can always be reached as well and knows how to handle any type of car. Will definitely use again! [ View ]
Poster:Olga
Date:8/29/2015 8:02:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:Leon Auto Transport Corp.
Subject:5 stars !
Review:I just had my car moved this week and it has been the most convenient car shipper I've used yet. The price was very affordable and the workers were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended; my car arrived safely and right on time. [ View ]
Poster:Catherine
Date:8/29/2015 7:54:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Loyal customer
Review:I'm not one to write reviews, but in this case, it's warranted. I've had two experiences with Ship A Car Direct. The first was great (after the fact). My carrier arrived earlier than expected and since I wasn't at the destination yet, it threw e... [ More ]
Poster:Michelle MunizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/29/2015 7:46:00 PM
Cost:$1,400
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Ok exerience, bad customer service
Review:Delivery was perfect but customer service with shipacardirect.com was poor. They talk a lot about how great customer service is but I didn't get that. My representative, Gaby, was difficult to reach and still has not followed through on her word to ... [ More ]
Poster:ChadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/29/2015 7:28:00 PM
Cost:$575
Reviewed:New World Auto Transport
Subject:Car Transport review
Review:I transported a BMW 745i in an open carrier and it came through perfectly. Mark, Daisy, and Steve even held the car for me until I could come and pick it up. The charge was just a thank you. People who do things out of the goodness of their own he... [ More ]
Poster:Wendell Davis
Date:8/29/2015 7:15:00 PM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:Good Service
Review:We were very satisfied with the service we received. We had limited time available for convenient pick up and a driver was found to suit us very quickly. The pick up and drop off times were on time and the length of time coming across the country w... [ More ]
Poster:Richard
Date:8/29/2015 6:49:00 PM
Cost:$1,325
Reviewed:Passage Auto Transport
Subject:Flawless
Review:After many responses for my quote to ship the car I was confused to say the least with all the companies that called. Rick at Passage Auto Transport was very forthcoming and explained the entire process from start to finish. I was worried at first ... [ More ]
Poster:David Karp