View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,961th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Nationwide Transport Services
Subject:Very happy with customer service
Review:I am still amazed at the prompt and professional manor in the way my transaction was handled! So extremely happy from start to finish and last minute help!!! Will recommend this agency again! [ View ]
Poster:Beachbumkimmer@gmail.com
Date:12/21/2014 12:45:00 AM
Cost:$200
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I used Motor Movers Auto a Transport as a broker to find me a transport company. Don was great. He explained the prices and the cost associated with the services he provided. He made sure that he understood what I need in a transport and went on the... [ More ]
Poster:Stacey
Date:12/20/2014 11:46:00 PM
Cost:$363
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Quick service
Review:Direct Express was able to assign a carrier very quickly, which was needed. The price quoted was reasonable and competitive. [ View ]
Poster:Elizabeth E.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:12/20/2014 11:21:00 PM
Cost:$809
Reviewed:Get it Done Transportation
Subject:Honesty at its finest
Review:I contacted Get it Done from a quote I received and was ready to book it. The gentleman I was speaking to said the price seemed high (which I thought was fine) he got back on the line and saved 200.00 off the original quote he sent to me. Again I ha... [ More ]
Poster:Chris W.
Date:12/20/2014 11:12:00 PM
Cost:$590
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:vehicle transport
Review:We were very pleased with the transporter. Excellent service. We dealt with Matt at Ship a car Direct. He was on top of the situation and found a transporter that provided excellent service. It was a pleasure doing business with Matt and he kept ... [ More ]
Poster:Linda BoanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:12/20/2014 10:51:00 PM
Cost:$300
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject:best service
Review:Wow you really work with the owner of the company. Definitely recommend Transport Connection,the only company out there that treat you with respect and provides the best service. [ View ]
Poster:Elizabeth R.
Date:12/20/2014 10:13:00 PM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I was dealing with a lowball dispatch company that couldn't give me a confirmation on my shipping. I called Lightning Auto Carriers in Monday afternoon, within 2 hours my load was dispatched and both of my cars were picked up within 2 days! WOW! I wa... [ More ]
Poster:Matt Major
Date:12/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
Cost:$1,000
Reviewed:Expedia Transport
Subject:Excellent Experience
Review:After a frustrating experience with another broker - 10 days of waiting for a pickup that was estimated at 24-48 hours - that never happened, we listed with Suzette at Expedia Transport. We listed on Wednesday, less than 24 hours later we had a picku... [ More ]
Poster:Melanie
Date:12/20/2014 6:44:00 PM
Cost:$1,285
Reviewed:All Day Auto Transport
Subject:all around poor service
Review:Driver demanded cash after all transport stated that cash or money order was an acceptable method of payment. Here are a few text from the driver Sorry that's the way it is...that's not how I told I was going to be paid....I was told COD...... ... [ More ]
Poster:saheed persad
Date:12/20/2014 6:37:00 PM
Cost:$1,073
Reviewed:Quick Car Move LLC
Subject:chris 954 281 9140
Review:I initially booked with another company because they had a low price , my vehicle was never picked up because they could not find a carrier to accept their low bid. I then, through a referral , found Chris and Quality Car Move. The next day Chris had... [ More ]
Poster:lex
Date:12/20/2014 5:34:00 PM
Cost:$775
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Transport from VA to CA
Review:The pick up of my car was a couple days later than expected which concerned me as I was getting ready to move, but in the end everything went very well. When I had concerns about my car being shipped on time Matt contacted the carrier and made sure ... [ More ]
Poster:Susan
Date:12/20/2014 4:26:00 PM
Cost:$1,000
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject:Laura Curto
Review:Working with Laura Curto was a pleasure for she was always available to answer any calls or questions. She explained the whole process of transporting from the beginning to end while others brokers just tried to rush and pressure me. I would recommen... [ More ]
Poster:Gee D
Date:12/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
Cost:$425
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Great service.
Review:I bought a 1964 pick up truck from LA California. I called many shipping companies before finding this one. Most of them had bad reviews until I found Auto Shipping Group. They were amazing with the service and their knowledge. I confirmed the order ... [ More ]
Poster:Simon Najjar
Date:12/20/2014 3:38:00 PM
Cost:$1,155
Reviewed:All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Subject:Ma baby made it bac to ma crib A ok
Review:yo yo yo sup peeps. ma car made it back. ma sweet baby is home! home fo the holidays. that means time to raise the roof and celebrate. so glad to be back in NYC, visitin fam there. My heart goes out to this team all star for bringing it out here. be... [ More ]
Poster:Alfonzo
Date:12/20/2014 3:37:00 PM
Cost:$549
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Car Transport
Review:Pick up and delivery were on time. Maintained contact by phone. Had change at the delivery site. Customer service at was great at answering all our questions. [ View ]
Poster:Chris RodenbeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:12/20/2014 3:31:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject:Review of PDQ Movers
Review:This is the third time we have used PDQ Auto Movers and Bruce over the years. We highly recommend them and would definitely use them again. We have a classic vehicle that was hauled using an enclosed truck. They were right on time and everything was ... [ More ]
Poster:Debi n Terry
Date:12/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:Able Auto Transport
Subject:Car transport
Review:Offered best price. Car delivered as promised. Driver was professional and courteous. Maintained communication throughout process. Transport equipment was good quality. [ View ]
Poster:Chris
Date:12/20/2014 2:41:00 PM
Cost:$485
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Gold Star Service!
Review:This was my 2nd time shipping a vehicle and it was MUCH MUCH better this time around! Note - previous shipment was NOT with ASG. I have been working with Kimberly for over a month on my shipment. She is knowledgeable, professional and flexible!! I... [ More ]
Poster:Andrea MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:12/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
Cost:$2,150
Reviewed:South Beach Transport
Subject: Transporter Reveiw
Review:South Beach Transport was honest with me! They never made any false promises and and everything turned out just as they said it would! They even allowed me to make changes to the contract that i did not feel comfortable with! If I have transportation... [ More ]
Poster:RYAN
Date:12/20/2014 1:53:00 PM
Cost:$975
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:Highly recommended!!!!
Review:I contacted Mark at Dynamic Auto Movers, and explained to him that I needed my vehicle transported and needed it in Kansas City before Christmas. He had it picked up the same day I contacted him and I will be reeciving my BMW today. My hat goes off t... [ More ]
Poster:Amy Perez