View 159,424 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,425th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Subject:Great Service
Review:The drivers that were advised to me by movewheels are real professionals, they kept in contact with me all the time during the move. I do intend on working with you again! I appreciate his help and attentiveness and wish all the best in the business.... [ More ]
Poster:Jacob S
Date:3/29/2015 4:44:00 PM
Cost:$649
Reviewed:Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Subject:car transport
Review:Roman was my sales person, he did a great job explaning how this car hauling works. I had another co. that was not being honest with me and kept stringing me on for over a week telling me they were in the area and going to pick up the car but never d... [ More ]
Poster:Steven
Date:3/29/2015 4:03:00 PM
Cost:$650
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:time of delivery
Review:Ali was our first contact with Amerifreight. She was always a very friendly, professional and helpful broker. The price quote was comparable with our companies. The down side to this particular service was that the first carrier "broke do... [ More ]
Poster: Johnson
Date:3/29/2015 3:52:00 PM
Cost:$795
Subject:Recommend
Review:Decided to try this company when transporting the car from the seaport. So, everything went smooth, the car was delivered in good shape, without a scratch! Thank you [ View ]
Poster:Roger Anderson
Date:3/29/2015 3:44:00 PM
Cost:$750
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:A+ Customer Service
Review:Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will defin... [ More ]
Poster:Rocco DeVito
Date:3/29/2015 3:19:00 PM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Olde Towne Logistics
Subject:Integrity and Honesty
Review:In the bewildering transport world where brokers tend to take advantage of a confused consumer, Olde Town was a breath of fresh air. The agent was professional, honest and easy to deal with. Highly recommended, will do business again, and recommend t... [ More ]
Poster:J Alumna
Date:3/29/2015 3:16:00 PM
Cost:$600
Reviewed:Seamless Auto Transport
Subject:shipping my audi
Review:I would recommend seamless auto transport for all of your vehicle shipping needs! If you have never shipped a vehicle you may be new to all the various and vicious solicitation techniques used by most auto transport companies. My experience with Jaso... [ More ]
Poster:Patrick H
Date:3/29/2015 2:49:00 PM
Cost:$625
Reviewed:Ship A Car Inc
Subject:It's hard to find the truth!
Review:Mike was honest from the start: He provided an estimate and called back within the hour with a firm price. Unfortunately it was $500 more than quote. He offered to let me call around, but that these are the current rates. So, I called around, found i... [ More ]
Poster:Ron
Date:3/29/2015 1:09:00 PM
Cost:$3,800
Reviewed:Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Subject:Auto Transport
Review:I went on-line and within 6 hours i had over 20 contacts, all of which i pursued. i got 14 bids. Number 1 Auto stood out. Lauren continued to explain the process in the way the others did not. She seemed more honest than someone just looking to get ... [ More ]
Poster:Wendy Holladay
Date:3/29/2015 12:52:00 PM
Cost:$1,025
Reviewed:Vantage Auto Movers
Subject:Excellent
Review:I used Vantage Auto Movers recently to move my car from Iowa to Colorado as we were moving home and I did not wish to drive such a long way. I have never used a service like this before so I was not entirely sure what to expect. The process was very ... [ More ]
Poster:Michael Naylor
Date:3/29/2015 11:19:00 AM
Cost:$700
Reviewed:Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Classic Car Transport
Review:I used Patriot Auto Transport LLC to broker my transport for my 1956 Cadillac. I talked with Carlos and found his service to excellent. The transporter he used for my car was top notch and I experienced no problems. I will use Patriot Auto Transport ... [ More ]
Poster:S Dixon
Date:3/29/2015 5:08:00 AM
Cost:$800
Reviewed:All Things Mobile
Subject:Car transportation from Dallas to San Antonio
Review:From the very first phone call, Chuck was very nice, he is trustworthy and that is most important in any service. The only moment I felt uneasy was when driver did not answer his cell one day before pick-up. I called Chuck and he responded immediatel... [ More ]
Poster:Clara
Date:3/29/2015 3:37:00 AM
Cost:$400
Reviewed:Angels Moving Autos
Subject:Compare quotes with other companies
Review:Without getting into the entire story. Those seeking vehicle trucking should compare shipping costs with other reputable shippers. You will more likely find a better quote. [ View ]
Poster:TN
Date:3/29/2015 2:26:00 AM
Cost:$1,600
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:very pleased with my choice
Review:after reading many horrible reviews and being inundated with text, phone and email offers that varied from 600 to 2800, i was about to not buy the car i wanted in boston to ship to california- - but after reading ship a car direct's reviews i decided... [ More ]
Poster:mm
Date:3/29/2015 2:17:00 AM
Cost:$1,200
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject:trustworthy
Review:I have dealt with Auto Transport Inc for 7 consecutive years now, and Mr. Bill Avrich has always been reliable, consistent and easy to deal with - he is outstanding in his profession, and I fully recommend him as my Agent. [ View ]
Poster:David Giffin
Date:3/29/2015 1:33:00 AM
Cost:$725
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:LLD Trucking
Review:Montway arranged to pickup my MGB near Columbus, OH and deliver to a suburb of Chicago. LLD Trucking was used by Montway. Car arrived w/o damage-not a scratch! LLD's driver and dispatcher kept me informed of pickup, transport time and delivery throu... [ More ]
Poster:NikosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/29/2015 1:02:00 AM
Cost:$729
Reviewed:South Beach Transport
Subject:moved my car
Review:Excellent Customer service and prompt/before time delivery. Alan helped me throughout the process right after the quotation to the delivery of the vehicle. He tool extra efforts to arrange for the driver as quickly as possible upon my request. The dr... [ More ]
Poster:AP
Date:3/29/2015 12:01:00 AM
Cost:$490
Reviewed:Dynamic Auto Movers
Subject:Good job !
Review:I used Dynamic Auto Movers to transport a brand new Toyota Camry ! Kevin Mathews was very profesional and friendly. He answered all my questions and needs. Great sevice! Keep up the good work guys ! [ View ]
Poster:Archie ArakelyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/28/2015 11:20:00 PM
Cost:$350
Reviewed:BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Subject:They did a great job!
Review:I had a purchase of a car on ebay and was advised by the seller to use movewheels company other than to come by myself. I've got to tell that it was a good idea... They did a great job, the car came on time and the whole procedure was really comforta... [ More ]
Poster:William