View 150,601 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,602th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Reviewed:Passport Transport
Subject:Vehicle damage in transit
Review:WARNING: Do not trust your classic car to this company. I willingly paid Passport Transport an exorbitant price to transport my classic car a relatively short distance because I wanted assurance it would be well cared for. In spite of being sealed ... [ More ]
Poster:Derek Durst
Date:10/21/2014 7:38:00 AM
Cost:$1,550
Subject:👍👍👍👍👍
Review:The best company to transport your car, awesome costumer service, affordable price I would defenetle call them back.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍&... [ More ]
Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/21/2014 12:20:00 AM
Cost:$500
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
Review:Kimberly was very professional and prompt. The entire process was efficient and painless, I would recommend her services to other users, and would use them myself again if needed. [ View ]
Poster:Aubrey
Date:10/20/2014 10:35:00 PM
Cost:$2,300
Subject:Do not use Montway
Review:I booked over a month in advance to ship 3 cars. The truckers were unable to show up; the first trucking company cancelled without a reason (on the same day), the replacement trucking company was dispatched and then called me at the end of the day t... [ More ]
Poster:A B
Date:10/20/2014 10:33:00 PM
Cost:$2,299
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Got it done
Review:I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to D... [ More ]
Poster:Cora
Date:10/20/2014 9:43:00 PM
Cost:$850
Reviewed:Transport King and Logistics
Subject:Transport kings and Logistics
Review:Happy Dustin at Transport King and Logistics did a wonderful job. I placed my order online hassle free and then was contacted by the representative that went over my order info. Friendly and comprehensive very detailed about the transport. I feel the... [ More ]
Poster:Angie
Date:10/20/2014 8:38:00 PM
Cost:$1,400
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Great service!
Review:The services given by Ship a Car Direct was great, specifically Jason!! He does all the work for you, and all you have to do is tell him your car and day it's ready to be picked up. He chose a great transporting company that did it's job on time and ... [ More ]
Poster:Sam MinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
Cost:$670
Reviewed:Regal Auto Transport
Subject:So nice
Review:I was all over the place with this move, but the girl Stephanie helped me! Thank you for being patience, especially with all my time changes. Lol Best company great prices and amazing staff! [ View ]
Poster:Kim
Date:10/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
Cost:$950
Reviewed:Montway Auto Transport
Subject:Glad to finally be completely moved
Review:Glad to not have to drive my car for my relocation. But there were scratches as a result of the move, cracked drivers side mirror and the radio antennae had been broken off. But that beats me driving it for 2 straight days to get it to my new locatio... [ More ]
Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/20/2014 7:50:00 PM
Cost:$909
Reviewed:Jim Ford Trucking
Subject:Jim Jones Trucking
Review:Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small ... [ More ]
Poster:Margaret Porter
Date:10/20/2014 7:40:00 PM
Cost:$2,496
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject:2007 Meercedes S 550 56 Chevy Bel Air
Review: This was the first bit of business I had done w Bruce and PDQ Transporters. I usually purchase 5-10 classic and high end automobiles throughout any given year for my own collection and enjoyment. Some are for investment purposes and I will look... [ More ]
Poster:Tod
Date:10/20/2014 7:15:00 PM
Cost:$1,300
Reviewed:Lightning Auto Carriers
Subject:My experience
Review:Communication was excellent and there appeared to be a strong desire on the part of the transporter to meet my requirements. [ View ]
Poster:Randy Austin
Date:10/20/2014 7:14:00 PM
Cost:$1,250
Reviewed:Haul Away Logistics LLC
Subject:trustworthy
Review:If you get a really cheap quote, you may face charges down the road. My brother and I were shipping our cars at the same time, back to the mainland. He was moving first, and found a very inexpensive provider. I was considering using them as well... [ More ]
Poster:Mister N
Date:10/20/2014 6:56:00 PM
Cost:$1,675
Subject:Quick service
Review:Transport was handled well from booking to delivery. Pickup within expected time window, delivery was faster than expected. No damage during delivery. Prompt and courteous driver. Very competitive price for transport. [ View ]
Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/20/2014 6:51:00 PM
Cost:$799
Reviewed:AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Subject:Great service
Review:This is the second time I've used this company to transport my car. The whole process was very easy. Getting the quotes was really quick and Lauren was great in communicating back to me information I needed to know. Upon pickup, the driver was nice a... [ More ]
Poster:GiselleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:10/20/2014 6:26:00 PM
Cost:$1,295
Reviewed:United States Transport
Subject:Car transport
Review:I was very nervous about shipping my car from FL to PA and had talked to many companies but Mark from United States Transport put me right at ease. I especially liked that no money was requested until the car was on the truck! [ View ]
Poster:Traci
Date:10/20/2014 6:25:00 PM
Cost:$475
Reviewed:eShip
Subject:Moving my car with eship
Review:Craig and Eship did a good job moving my car from Chicago to Portland, OR. They are very professional and also they keep us well informed about all the aspects of moving our car. [ View ]
Poster:Jaison
Date:10/20/2014 6:21:00 PM
Cost:$1,350
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Chell Hart 360-207-5490
Review:This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In ... [ More ]
Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the stress of a new adventure and that your vehicle arrived safe and sound! Please remember me to friend... [ More ]
Poster:Arman Sahakyan
Date:10/20/2014 6:10:00 PM
Cost:$1,675
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject:Good service as always
Review:Bill is doing great job as always. Will do more business with him soon. Carrier is good too. Everything was on time, all items were there and no damage was done [ View ]
Poster:Stan
Date:10/20/2014 5:56:00 PM
Cost:$900
Reviewed:Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Subject:easy shipping for first timers!
Review:pickup dealer for car was late in releaasing vehicle, but fastmotion carrier worked with me with great communication so this went smoothly. car was delivered ON TIME and with no damage. Carrier driver even put the car in our driveway for us! Court... [ More ]
Poster:m. kopin