View 152,607 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,608th Review now!

Newest Reviews

View Company Ratings By: Name | Last 30 Days | Overall Rating

Subject:Doug Kinsley
Review:I purchased a truck on eBay and was looking for a reasonable price to get it to West Virginia. After contacting some shippers with really cheap rates I decided to read up on these different transporters to see their feedback. I was shocked.I decided ... [ More ]
Poster:Doug KinsleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/24/2014 6:22:00 AM
Cost:$1,125
Reviewed:Autoline Transport
Subject:TX to CA
Review:As my search began to find a reliable shipping carrier…I came across so many companies and I didn’t know who to trust. I wanted to ship directly with a carrier company to avoid the headache of dealing with a broker. Since Autoline is both... [ More ]
Poster:ElenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/24/2014 3:51:00 AM
Cost:$550
Subject:Getting my van to Idaho
Review:Malia went the extra mile getting my full size van to Idaho, very good experience, my van arrived on time with no damage. Would,and most Lilkly will use this company again for sure! [ View ]
Poster:Barney Redlich
Date:11/24/2014 1:19:00 AM
Cost:$2,550
Reviewed:Quality Car Move
Subject:Car transport across country
Review:Everything worked out fine. I was kept informed prior to delivery and the car was delivered earlier than expected without any issues. [ View ]
Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
Poster:Patricia Gibbons
Date:11/24/2014 1:07:00 AM
Cost:$1,125
Reviewed:Safeway Car Transport LLC
Subject:Everything came through
Review:Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for the shipping of my car. The guy that delivered it was great. We live in a gated community, he took it off the truck at the bottom of the mountain, drove it up and through the gate and I took him back down. Cool... [ More ]
Poster:Scott
Date:11/24/2014 12:12:00 AM
Cost:$1,050
Reviewed:All Things Mobile
Subject:Awesome
Review:I am surprised at the speed my car got to me in Seattle. Chuck picked up my car on Monday in Dallas and delivered in Seattle on Thursday. Communication was very effective. I am very impressed and will recommend them again and again. Thanks. [ View ]
Poster:Dayo
Date:11/23/2014 11:53:00 PM
Cost:$1,100
Reviewed:DNA Transport LLC
Subject:Vehicle move...
Review:If you need to move your vehicle, you should contact Dominick at DNA Auto Transport. This is an extremely professional, trustworthy and honest business. They transported my vehicle from West Coast to East Coast in a safe and timely fashion. I deal... [ More ]
Poster:J. Smith
Date:11/23/2014 11:35:00 PM
Cost:$925
Reviewed:Jim Ford Trucking
Subject:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!!STAY AWAY!!
Review:Jim Ford took $1750 cash from me when my vehicle was picked up. That was to include his fee and the drivers fees. When my car arrived I was contacted by the driver's company who refused to deliver my car until I paid another $1500. I explained tha... [ More ]
Poster:Jeff
Date:11/23/2014 10:56:00 PM
Cost:$1,750
Reviewed:Robinson's Xtreme Auto Transport
Subject:great transport service
Review:I am very pleased with this service. My Porsche 911 was picked up on time. The driver was very friendly and took his time to make sure my car was loaded properly. I shopped around before I choose Xtreme. prices were across the board, from 1500-2300.0... [ More ]
Poster:Adam
Date:11/23/2014 10:16:00 PM
Cost:$1,850
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject:Motor Movers Don Edwards 480.719.7915
Review:I spoke with Don Edwards on Monday at 3:00 pm about transporting my daughters car to her at Arizona State University. He said he would check to see what was available and how soon he could arrange a carrier in my area. He called me back within a 1/2 ... [ More ]
Poster:Peggy
Date:11/23/2014 9:47:00 PM
Cost:$905
Reviewed:South Beach Transport
Subject:1936 chevy truck
Review:Very professional, Fast delivery. This was my first time having anything transported and south beach transport made it very easy. Will most definately use them for all my transports. Thanks guys!!...and GIRL!!! [ View ]
Poster:Paul
Date:11/23/2014 9:38:00 PM
Cost:$990
Subject:Bronco delivery to Greenville SC
Review:We were very surprised to see the truck arrive so quickly. The drivers were polite, courteous and willing to work on drop off arrangements. I will recommend this group to others in need of transporting a vehicle. [ View ]
Poster:Donald CombsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/23/2014 9:13:00 PM
Cost:$1,150
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:5 stars
Review:Service was perfect, 5 stars pick up was quick and delivery was perfect. Driver took excellent of my valuable cargo. [ View ]
Poster:Daniel Dryer
Date:11/23/2014 9:05:00 PM
Cost:$775
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject:An Excellent Experience
Review:After looking at reviews of car transport companies I was skeptical of finding any company that could safely and cost effectively ship my car from NC to CA for my daughter's use. I ruled out many, many companies based on terrible customer service r... [ More ]
Poster:Mike L
Date:11/23/2014 8:54:00 PM
Cost:$1,325
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject:- Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
Review:When I decided to ship my car from Wisconsin to Virginia, it was in such a hurry. I only had three days to move my car there. I called around got a bunch of quotes. Finally, I chose motor movers auto transport based on the review I found on this sit... [ More ]
Poster:Fei G
Date:11/23/2014 7:42:00 PM
Cost:$695
Reviewed:Passage Auto Transport
Subject:Just right !
Review:I used the subject " Just Right" because I was bombarded by calls and emails from many companies. I would tell them I was researching and making my decision and to please stop contacting me but not many listened. Armani was considerate and... [ More ]
Poster:CatherineSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/23/2014 7:41:00 PM
Cost:$1,075
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Great Shipping Experience
Review:As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also... [ More ]
Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
Poster:Ron Campbell
Date:11/23/2014 7:39:00 PM
Cost:$2,000
Subject:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
Review:I am so thankful to have found Julie!!!!!! The broker I originally went with lied to me and caused such a delay and confusion. Julie called me to follow up and I told her my situation. I cancelled with the liars and went with Auto Shipping Group. ... [ More ]
Poster:Bob Paglia
Date:11/23/2014 5:24:00 PM
Cost:$790
Reviewed:Autoline Transport
Subject:Amazing
Review:I have shipped my cars in past at least 5 times, Even internationally and have never had such smooth pleasant experience! From the first call till the last follow up communication was great. The driver and Heidi were polite and friendly and super pr... [ More ]
Poster:Jon
Date:11/23/2014 4:48:00 PM
Cost:$875
Reviewed:Direct Express Auto Transport
Subject:Excellent Experience
Review:I have never had an automobile transported so I was not sure what to expect. Direct Express made it super easy. What won me over initially was that their web site provided an instant quote WITHOUT me having to give up a bunch of personal information.... [ More ]
Poster:Marcus LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/23/2014 4:19:00 PM