Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,441 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1089 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Secondary Phone Number:425-315-5929
Website:http://www.z-best-transport.com
Email:info@z-best-transport.com
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/20/2008 12:10:00 AM

Welcome to Z-Best Auto Transport! Our goal is to make shipping your car affordable, fast and stress free. Customer service is our number one goal and we always take the necessary time to properly evaluate your auto transport needs and provide you with a completely personalized experience. Z-Best specializes in nationwide vehicle transportation from the West Coast to the East Coast and from the Canadian Border all the way to the Mexico Tijuana border. We provide car and truck shipping and transporting services throughout all 50 states and overseas including Canada, Mexico, Europe, South America, Central America and all countries in the Middle East from any coastal seaport in the United States. Our broad range of car hauling and shipping services allows us to offer our customers fast and cost efficient automobile shipping services. At Z-Best, we treat your vehicle with the same care as if it were our own and all our drivers are experienced, dependable and extremely safety conscious. Our mission is to provide you with high quality, efficent and personalized services for all your car shipping needs and we've satisfied thousands of customers in our nearly two decades of auto transportation. Please visit our Customer Testimonials page for reviews and recommendations of Z-Best Auto Transport. We are fully bonded and insured and are licensed by the Federal Motor Carier Safety Administration (click logo at right for more information on FMCSA.)
Have your own experience with Z-Best Auto Transport of Nevada to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:Mario is the BEST!
    Review:I have two experiences with Mario within the past year and I have never had such honest and efficient work with any other contract work in my life. What Mario says he delivers! He has made two stressful situations for moves 'coast to coast' so eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Longval
    Date:12/19/2012 11:09:00 PM
    Subject:Car transport service
    Review:The experience with Z-Best Auto transport of Nevada was very positive. I contacted Mario during Thanksgiving week and had some delay in getting a driver to pick up our car because of the holiday. We also had a delay because the driver had the flu a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvia
    Date:12/11/2012 10:07:00 PM
    Subject:Z-Best Transport of Nevada is THE BEST
    Review:From the start of this transaction Mario was fantastic. He was great at communicating with me and helping me through the process. Mario not only offered the best pricing but also provided the best service. This is my third vehicle to transport and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:12/11/2012 11:52:00 AM
    Subject:Mario and Z Best Nevada are Awesome!!!
    Review:Mario a was incredible in returing cals and finding the best options for us to transport the car. He was very fair on price and the car was dleviered early [ View ]
    Poster:Curt
    Date:11/26/2012 6:00:00 PM
    Subject:Top quality service! THANKS!
    Review:Great communication, great prices, and crazy fast shipping time! I have shipped over a dozen vehicles from motorcycles to super duty pick ups and have always been impressed! I highly recommend Z-Best Auto Transport Of Nevada! Thanks Mario! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul G.
    Date:11/14/2012 10:35:00 AM
    Subject:Ducati monster
    Review:Mario was great with quick responses and good customer service. My bike was moved in an enclosed trailer which made me feel good too. It was 2 days late but when it arrived safely I was relieved. Thank you Z best. [ View ]
    Poster:Jboo
    Date:10/23/2012 4:53:00 PM
    Subject:Z-Best Auto Transport
    Review:These guys were absolutely fabulous! Mario did everything he promised and then some. My car was picked up at my home on time by the nicest driver and delivered to my folks home just 2 days later in perfect condition! The driver, Emelio was in conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:10/22/2012 7:53:00 PM
    Subject:Subaru from NY to GA
    Review:I bought a new car from a dealership in Albany, NY and needed it shipped to Atlanta, GA. Mario was very upfront and helpful with accomodating what I needed. I did all the paperwork by phone & mail since I lived so far away from the dealership. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pau
    Date:8/20/2012 12:58:00 PM
    Subject:TRANSPORTING 1929 FORD MODEL A SHOW CAR
    Review:I recently purchased a very nice Model A Ford show car, it was located in Washington and needed to be transported to Tennessee. I was very concerned that the car may get damaged in transit so I called many transport companies checking prices and ... [ More ]
    Poster:R. LARSON
    Date:6/22/2012 5:46:00 PM
    Subject:Car Transport
    Review:Fantastic and courteous service! Mario was very helpful and communicated throughout the process. Answered all questions. An honest person who truly cares. Thank you Mario! [ View ]
    Poster:Vene
    Date:5/29/2012 9:44:00 PM
    Subject:Safe & un disturbed
    Review:I called for a quote to ship ( 2 ) antique bicycles, yes bicycles, not only did they deliver them un touched they also came in $700.00 lower on their price than any shipping quote I received thru UPS & Fed Ex, plus I didn't have to break them dow... [ More ]
    Poster:PUDDLZ
    Date:5/7/2012 5:57:00 PM
    Subject:Harley Shipment
    Review:Mario is a good guy to deal with. He was honest through out the process. The bike was delivered on time. I would use his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Finn
    Date:4/11/2012 11:00:00 PM
    Subject:classic car move
    Review:Mario, provided a quotation for my car relocation very promptly and set aside a day for pickup and delivery. Unexpectantly, I had to cancel the move and after I advised him that I needed to cancel and offered to pay for any costs incured for the canc... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Hendrickson
    Date:3/21/2012 11:34:00 AM
    Subject:1974 Omega
    Review:Mario did it again..was there when needed answered all my questions,,I think people need to research transporting and realize that getting something transported by a set date just isnt that easy and sometimes have to learn too wait...I give 2 weeks a... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Deeds
    Date:12/14/2011 9:56:00 PM
    Subject:1974 nova
    Review:Mario was great.. super to work with... car was moved in a professional manner will work with Z,s in the future god bless and thx again Troy [ View ]
    Poster:troy deeds
    Date:12/12/2011 2:28:00 PM
    Subject:Mini van transport
    Review:Mario was nice to work with, and was able to move our vehicle within a few days of placing the order for transport. Driver was friendly and called several times letting me know his location and when he would be at the pick up point I had designated.... [ More ]
    Poster:Renae T.
    Date:11/14/2011 11:41:00 PM
    Subject:Chevette
    Review:Mario went above and beyond to exceed expectations and secure satisfaction. Contact was easy. He called me to follow-up before the car was picked up and after it was dropped off. The delivery drivers were great. The car was strapped down safely and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Bocchieri
    Date:11/14/2011 12:41:00 PM
    Subject:Responsive and professional
    Review:Mario was very responsive and professional and everything was handled as promised. I called Z-BEST AUTO TRANSPORT OF NEVADA about a week before I needed my pick up because another transport company backed out of a deal with me. He worked diligently t... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Connealy
    Date:11/4/2011 2:05:00 PM
    Subject:Repeat customer!!!
    Review:I am no stranger to shipping cars, and I am and plan to continue to be a repeat customer. Mario was just fantastic handling my (personal) vehicle. When I called him I let him know that I personally would be without private transportation until my car... [ More ]
    Poster:CindyLee
    Date:10/27/2011 6:14:00 AM
    Subject:'65 Daimler arrives from CA!
    Review:This was the first time I ever had a car shipped and my first ebay purchase. A friend recommended Mario, so I gave him a call. He answered all my questions, and the car arrived as promised. He didn't ask for any payment until the car was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:9/23/2011 4:27:00 PM
    Subject:Car transport from CA - NY
    Review:Mario @ z-Best-auto set something up right away w/ a quote and a driver. Delivered on time not damage. There was no money transferred until the car was delivered. The price was in the middle range. There was no BS with Mario. He gave me the infor... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:9/3/2011 1:27:00 PM
    Subject:Best Transport Ever!!
    Review:I don't usually leave reviews, but in this case, I felt it was necessary. I have had several transports before, but never such amazing service as this!! My classic Saab was picked up less than 48 hours after hiring Z-Best Auto Transport, and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn
    Date:8/3/2011 10:54:00 AM
    Subject:Review for Z-best
    Review:Shipped a new Chevy Cruze from Mi. to Las Vegas. Everything went very smooth with delivery. Easy to deal with and very professional. Vehicle arrived on time and in very good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:6/23/2011 10:09:00 AM
    Subject:1985 El Camino
    Review:Great Service - Great Price! Mario was very accomodating, cooperative and helpful. I noticed how careful the transport driver was in unloading my El Camino Z-Best will be my first choice for any future shipments. [ View ]
    Poster:Ty Tyler
    Date:2/16/2011 5:47:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.