View 146,480 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,481th Review now!
Youngs Transport
MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

Family owned and operated since 1997 ~ Specializing in private owner and dealership vehicles ~ Professional dedicated staff ~ Experienced courteous drivers ~ Affordable realistic rates ~ Small company offers you personal service. We may not have hundreds of reviews but then, we do not compensate for them.
Have your own experience with Youngs Transport to share?

Youngs Transport reports that they have an average of 950 customers per year. Currently, this site has 10 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.05% of Youngs Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: TERRIBLE COMPANY
    Review:Road Runner Auto Transport via Horizon Lines via Hawaii Car transport received my CRV in Oakland July 22, 2014. Paperwork stated arrival would be August 13, 2014 in Maui. I found my car sitting on the dock in Maui on August 11 but documentation sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:8/11/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Final comments
    Review:Outstanding experience. From original telephone contact to the progress of the pickup information to the actual "on time" pickup, loading and shipment, offload and final inspection, I was very satisfied with the performance of Young Transp... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our service. We strive for client satisfaction and it is comments such as yours that makes us smile and make our day, Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Hett
    Date:7/31/2014 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: Recommendation for Young Transport
    Review:since this was our first time using a transport company i was leery but Young company had good reviews and when i called got all my questions answered promptly and quote was reasonable in line. the office person was polite and promptly changed the in... [ More ]
    Response:It is all about being versatile and being open with our clients. We give you the chance to read over your paperwork so you can be an informed consumer and fine tuning where we can to make your transport as hassle free as possible. Thank you for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:gerry mader
    Date:6/30/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Young's Transport, Inc.
    Review:Youngs Transport is my car hauler of choice. Their equipment is top notch. Their systemss are easy to use and concise and accurate. Their office personnel are both knowledgeable and customer satisfaction oriented. The price was competitive. My D... [ More ]
    Response:Terry, thank you for your kind words. Repeat business and client referrals is the heart of the private owner transport division of this industry, which is why we have our Loyalty Referral Program. As always, we thank you for using Young's Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Rhodes
    Date:6/28/2014 7:32:00 AM
    Review:WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL DRIVER WAS PUNCTUAL, POLITE AND PLEASANT. WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE IN THE FUTURE SHOULD THE OPPORTUNITY COME UP [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and your review and hope we can do business again in the future. As always our reviews are never paid for and we appreciate our clients who take the time to leave us a review! [ view ]
    Poster:Louise Fardais
    Date:4/11/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Great experience overall, will definitely use Young's again in the future! Jeannie was very helpful and picked me up at the airport for transfer to the vehicle. Cost competitive with other quotes I received. Friendly service and car arrived as I drop... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jason. We have been hearing great feedback on our airport shuttle service. We hope to do business again with you soon [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/14/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Response:Thank you Jason. A majority of our clients love the airport service we provide to and from SWR, it is one of several reasons why the owner moved our office to be closer to the airport in Ft Myers. We hope to see you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/14/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Indiana car transport
    Review:After my brother used Youngs Transport and had a very good experience, I decided to use them to transport my car from Florida to Indiana. I was able to ship my car with personal items and received it within 2 days with no issues. The driver, Randy,... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you! Our drivers are experienced, professional auto transporters and they take pride in what they do. Compliments such as these brings smiles to their faces! We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:Trish
    Date:1/21/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of my BMW
    Review:This is the second time I have used Young's and will continue to do so. Courteous and responsive to my needs at a VERY FAIR price. Outstanding communication throughout the entire process. The vehicle was dirty due to rain and normal road gri... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your business and we strive to improve your experience. [ view ]
    Poster:LARRY
    Date:11/26/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:All the way from the driver (Randy) to the coordinator (Jeannie) to the owner (Dana, who also picked us up at the airport) our experience with Young's Transport was outstanding. This was the first time we have transported our car and we are pleased ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review & your business We strive to offer our clients a professional service with a family feel. I hope we did that for you [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:9/21/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased with overall experience
    Review:I am finally getting around to writing my review for a delivery of our two vehicles that happened in April 2013. My wife and I could not be happier in our experience with Young Transport. We have used various transport companies over the past five ye... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Baumgart Your kind words are deeply appreciated. As a carrier, our goal is to give you personalized service from the time you order to the time your vehicle is delivered. We will see you again in October! Enjoy your Summer. [ view ]
    Poster:Al Baumgart
    Date:8/21/2013 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from Florida to Ohio
    Review:Every aspect of the transportation of the car was handled efficiently. Everyone was very helpful, cooperative, and honest. The car actually arrived a day earlier than initially promised, and Bill (the driver) was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Dave, In this day and age where people love to complain and rarely praise we say THANK YOU for taking the time to give us a few positive words. It really is a nice "pick me up" when we hear good things from our clients. Have a great day! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/4/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Review:Jeanni was very helpful in getting the paperwork taken care of and even dropped us off at the airport. The car was delivered on time, very happy with the service. [ View ]
    Response:We are always happy to shuttle our clients to or from the Southwest Florida International Airport during our business hours. It is all part of the personalized service we provide. We are so happy you like it. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/17/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: FLA. TO MI.
    Review:YOUNG"S TRANSPORT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF MOVING MY VEHICLE FROM FLORIDA TO MICHIGAN. I DROPPED MY CAR OFF AT THEIR OFFICE AND THEY DELIVERED IT EARLY. I GOT A CALL FROM THEM WHEN THEY SHIPPED THE CAR AND THE APPROXIMATE ARRIVAL DATE. THE DR... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the kindness! If you haven't booked for the Fall yet, we are filling up fast. Give us a call. Thanks again. We appreciate our clients! [ view ]
    Poster:PB
    Date:5/13/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would definitely use Youngs Transport again to ship a car. I felt they were honest and cared about providing a good service. Jeannie (office) was responsive to all my calls and questions. Excellent service and a good experience dealing wit... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Rick!!! Thank you for the review. How are you enjoying that Ghia???? [ view ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:5/10/2013 7:15:00 AM
    Subject: Youngs
    Review:Great people, drivers excellent! Used them the last several years with 2 cars. Michigan to Florida they are the best I've used in 11 years. Dan is an excellent driver! [ View ]
    Poster:John E.
    Date:2/27/2013 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Travel to and from Florida to Michigan
    Review:We have used Young's Transport 2x a year for years to transport one to two cars. On 100 percent of the occasions they have been superior in all phases, including the contact person, driver, promptness, and service. We would recommend them 100 percent... [ More ]
    Poster:andy andrews
    Date:2/20/2013 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: transport of my Acura TSX
    Review:i was told this company did a good job hauling cars from fl. I agree 100% ! I dropped my car off at the office on a Wed. afternoon and it was kept in their garage until loaded Fri. morning and arrived at the dealership where I bought the car from and... [ More ]
    Poster:bill
    Date:1/19/2013 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Another great job!
    Review:This is the third year I have shipped my 1967 Corvette with Young's Transport, and it was another great experience! Randy was great loading and unloading, and the truck/trailer was very impressive and brand new. I was especially pleased with there ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Doc Fox
    Date:12/28/2012 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Great service! I have used Young's for years and it is a pleasure to have such competent, reliable service! I will continue to use Young's as long as I ship cars!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Dr. Reagles. We appreciate your continued business [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. Reagles
    Date:12/18/2012 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Young Transport
    Review:This is the first time I used Young Transport. I was very pleased with the transport of my vehicle. It was washed and stored in a very clean garage until my pick up in Florida. They used their own truck as promised and Randy, the driver, was very ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind feedback! Our goal is to offer you a pleasant personalized service. I will pass along your message to Randy, it will make his day. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:10/29/2012 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Company Location
    Review:The new location on Alico Rd needs better identification. Difficult to locate. While it was good that the car was washed before pick up, it was not a very good wash job- very spotty. Otherwise i was very happy with their service. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Pearson. While we do have our office windows covered with our logo & direction signs with arrows, we do hope to have our last signage up within a week. Please note that we do not offer any type of full car wash as part of our service. Our drivers just rinse the cars off if they need it in order to make it easier for you to inspect the vehicle. We thank you for your business and hope to see you this spring. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Pearson