View 144,136 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,137th Review now!
Wolf Pack Transport
Secondary Phone Number:517 719 8582
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/30/2012
MC-762980jm
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Wolf Pack Transport to share?

• Subject: Doubled Quoted Price
    Review:I received an E mailed quote from Scott to transport a motorcycle from Phoenix to Denver. When I called to set up the transport he told me that price was just for the transporter and that there would be additional Brokers Fees, Fuel Fees, Permit F... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Timmons
    Date:7/8/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: credit card fraud
    Review:This company was provided access to our credit card to put the $250 deposit for transport of vehicle. NO contract or agreement was signed by us and we trusted them with access to our credit card information. They charged $2000 to the card for unide... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:3/6/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: pick-up and cost of a transport
    Review:Wolfepack did not properly communicate with the Carrier, the pick-up contact, the delivery contact or the owner for the first scheduled pick-up. The second pick-up was scheduled three weeks later and I was overcharged $100 with a promise of a refund... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug McGilvray
    Date:12/14/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:I used this company to ship by car from California to Minnesota. What I write is mainly to help people setting up shipping ask the proper questions and take measures so they don't worry during the shipping process. The Wolfepack company staff wer... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Deakins
    Date:6/15/2013 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Nissan
    Review:This was a nightmare! I hired WolfePack Transport to transport my daughters car from California to Texas, I spoke to Scott at the beginning was very helpful right until he got the $300.00 deposit. Then he gave my daugther the name and number of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanna
    Date:4/8/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE & COMMUNICATION
    Review:There are several Wolf Pack Transport LLC. The one I am rating is from Kalkaska Michigan- phone 517 719 8582. Chris was the driver. Service was on time with great communication and a great price. A very honest company I would be glad to use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur Klaiber