View 166,978 Reviews on 3,783 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,979th Review now!

View We Will Transport It Corp's New Profile

Website:http://www.WeWilltransportit.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/6/2011
Broker Active

Broker None

At "We Will Transport It Corp." you can rely on our professional customer service that translates into integrity, honesty, trust, and being realistic with our estimated transportation quotes. We are a family owned and operated company that has its roots in the automotive transportation business and we are here to stay. With over 22 years experience, passed down from generation to generation, we take pride in moving your vehicles in a safe cost effective efficient manner using only quality insured drivers. We also don't want to earn your business just 1 time but also for the all the future years ahead. This is why we work 7 days a week and run 2 shifts that deal with all different time zones across our nation. In order to find you a reputable carrier we dedicate our time to suit your special transport needs. We take the time to explain how this industry works, that means all the 1-2-3 steps it takes to ship your vehicle safely. So that you may understand how this industry really works. Most importantly of all placing orders with us is absolutely FREE. We will never pressure you into making an order. WE DO NOT TAKE AN UP FRONT DEPOSIT before dispatching a carrier to you and we will give you a realistic price quote that the truck drivers are asking for. Call us today and get the quality service you deserve...877-880-5991...954-317-0538 Thank you, The Management at " WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP." call us today..... -
Have your own experience with We Will Transport It Corp to share?

We Will Transport It Corp reports that they have an average of 43000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 91 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.21% of We Will Transport It Corp customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.79% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on We Will Transport It Corp
    Subject: SO VERY GREATFUL !!!
    Review:My husband was transferred to Northern VA. and had to come here ahead of me so I was given the responsibility of having our new Toyota shipped up here from FL. I was so confused and worried about how this would turn out. The first 3 companies I calle... [ More ]
    Poster:ISABELLA M.
    Date:7/27/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Review:The driver picked up my car at noon and delivered it by 8:30 on the third day. My car was in the same condition as when it was picked up. I found the driver to be very personable and organized. Tom with Ship Direct was available to me with any que... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla Gayheart
    Date:7/25/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:Love working with the crew! They know what they are talking about and make it simple and easy! Their prices are unbeatable and the service is fantastic! My company plans on using We Will Transport It every time we need to move cars fast. They are inc... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/23/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: @e Will Transport It Review
    Review:The delay was due to circumstances beyond the control of We Will Transport it. The original carrier was not able to do the pickup. Brian and Reggie worked very hard to find another enclosed carrier that could do pick 2 days later [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:7/22/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP. review
    Review:This was a first time experience for me as I needed to get a Cadillac to Georgia from Ft Worth Texas. After numerous quotes I got one from Angie at WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP. that was $125 to $300 cheaper than any one else. I chose this company beca... [ More ]
    Poster:Stewart T
    Date:7/22/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Extortion, plain and simple
    Review:Hands down one of the worst, and most infuriating experiences of my life. This was my first time moving long distance, From PA to CA, and Angie made it sound painless. I signed a contract over a month before my move. I followed up a couple times and ... [ More ]
    Poster:David M
    Date:7/21/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Quick replies to email, on point with details and information. The hauler was the same as who was listed by the dispatch, respectable on phone and most importantly answered his phone. Showed up on time for the p/u in Virginia and due to making good... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/20/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Brad was an unbelievable help in a horrible time with the transition between a merger. He was there every time I called and even called me from his home to get this taken care of. The merger that took place between companies was confusing to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:SherriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Review:This was a great experience. I was nervous about choosing the right company and I am positive I made the correct choice. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Patrice Zink
    Date:7/9/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE
    Review:BRAD WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT REALLY MADE IT HAPPEN IN MY LESS THAN FUN EXPERIENCE WHEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY VEHICLE FROM LOS ANGELES TO SPOKANE VALLEY, WASHINGTON. I HAD FULL CONFIDENCE IN BRAD AND HE REALLY CAME THROUGH IN GETTING THE JOB DONE A... [ More ]
    Poster:RON ROBERTS
    Date:7/9/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Honda Civic
    Review:One of the best experiences possible. New to car shipping and process couldn't have been easier or more pleasurable. Worked directly with Benjamin Hall - highly recommended! Ben was kind, courteous, professional, and above all, made the process seaml... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/3/2015 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 nissian
    Review:Dave was professional an polite he was true to his word on the quote. I would recommend this co. They pick up was on schedule, delivery was 1 day early. [ View ]
    Poster:JosephineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: LIES and UNETHICAL....
    Review:"We Will Transport It"..........www.wewilltransportit.com I noticed that the Review I posted yesterday (6/29/2015) had been REMOVED so I posted AGAIN this morning (6/30/2015) and it was just REMOVED again. I am posting this the 3rd time... [ More ]
    Poster:Tran
    Date:6/30/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Review:After several days trying to get my car shipped with other transport companies I was getting frustrated and the Angie with We Will Transport It called to see if the car had been shipped. She took my information and within 1 hour it was taken care of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry McEntire
    Date:6/23/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:This was a short move of 500 miles that started out as an ok experience with another shipper. I had bought a vehicle and was making arrangements for pick up with another company and then found out the dealer did not have he car ready so the transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry McEntire
    Date:6/21/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge M37
    Review:I won a bid on ebay for a 1954 M37 military truck. The truck wasn't driveable no steering, engine, etc . I contacted 20 transport companies using u-bid. They all came back with a decline. I needed to have the truck picked up at North Carolina on May ... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie h.
    Date:6/4/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up and Delivery of M37 truck
    Review:I purchased my 1954 M37 from ebay and I went to u-ship to make arrangement to have my truck picked up and delivered. I was declined by 20 other auto transporters because of the condition of the truck. It didn't have an engine no steering and a lot of... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie h.
    Date:6/1/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Me and my fiancé had our two vehicles shipped from Michigan to Nevada for relocation purposes. Our contact person was Michael P. He was beyond excellent and very knowledgeable about the transport business. He showed genuine concern for making su... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie & Don
    Date:5/21/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: We Will Transport It Corp - Excellent Service
    Review:Having no recent experience with auto transport, I appreciated the help Angie Mata at We Will Transport It Corp. provided in explaining the logistics in organizing auto transport. There are multiple actors the principal ones are the broker, the disp... [ More ]
    Poster:Vahe Manugian
    Date:5/19/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing experience
    Review:We were quite frustrated not finding a suitable transporter till we came across Angie. She was very helpful and dedicated. The best part was that she was confident and sure of her commitment that she gave to us and stood by it. She was constantly at... [ More ]
    Poster:Kanwar
    Date:5/19/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Professional & knowledgeable
    Review:I had to take a minute to thank We Will Transport It for the great job they did for me and my family. I figured it would cost a fortune to have my Lexus transported from Omaha to Coco Beach, Florida not to mention my concerns dealing with the hassle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/12/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Machinery delivery
    Review:I was kept up to speed on the status of our delivery. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and didn't waste my time on the phone. We delivered this piece of equipment clear across the country and they delivered it on time. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:5/5/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport
    Review:My experience with We Will Transport was excellent. They committed to picking up and transporting a family vehicle that was out of town to me. I sent them the keys and the address and in two days of receiving the keys, our car was delivered. Pric... [ More ]
    Poster:R. S.
    Date:5/5/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: COMPANY REVIEW
    Review:I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH OF THE GREAT SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM BRIAN."WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP. REPRESENTATIVE. HE CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS. I PLAN ON USING BRIAN AND HIS COMPANY IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.MY VEHICLE WAS DELI... [ More ]
    Poster:AL DIAZ
    Date:5/1/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Sincere thanks
    Review:My sincere thanks to We Will Transport and Dave, the representative who handled the transportation of my BMW. I previously lived in Houston, TX. and accepted a job offer in Winchester, Va. but I had a very tight time frame in which to move, purchase ... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN W.
    Date:4/30/2015 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Very professional company, Mr. Groom stayed in constant contact with me giving updates. My car arrived in the time frame given and I would use this company again as well as refer. [ View ]
    Poster:T. Frazier
    Date:4/29/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: best transport broker out there
    Review:delivered my boat from atlanta georgia to south florida. i got multiple quotes and we will transport was the best price and was most knowledgeable any time i need to transport anything in the future will be with these guys! [ View ]
    Poster:pazins property maintenance
    Date:4/23/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Stay away from these guys (particulary military)
    Review:Unbelievably bad experience. Think of the worst used car salesman you ever encountered, and that's these guys amplified. Active duty military shipment from VA to WA. I'm not sure if I was "bait and switched," duped, or fleeced. Their price... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/21/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for everything!
    Review:Want to publicly thank Dave and We Will Transport Corp for the excellent service I was given when I was recently transferred at the last minute from Seattle, Washington to Fairfax, Virginia. I had no idea how I would get my Honda Civic to my new loca... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Soft top SUV transportation
    Review:My needs were special as I had a roof top tent (RTT) on top of the SUV, making it taller than normal. Net result was the chosen carrier was a 6 car vehiicle vs a an 8/10 car carrier. This makes it cost slightly more - but my concern was vehicle saf... [ More ]
    Poster:Dinakar
    Date:4/16/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Great to deal with. Michael P was very help, cal me with estimate right away. I declined due to hiring another company that company never followed through and Michael P was there the next day with a follow up call. Great Job You've earned my future... [ More ]
    Poster:LUIS
    Date:4/11/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Very thankful!!!
    Review:I had a vehicle in California and I really needed to get it to Ohio as soon as possible. I made contact with Mike p on a Monday. I was at work so I had to call him later on that evening after hours around 830pm. Tuesday I received a call to let me kn... [ More ]
    Poster:H. W.
    Date:4/1/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:great company to work with... i have moved a few times and used many car transport company but these guys were by far the easiest to deal with.. customer service was beyond what i expected and most importantly i did not feel i was being taken advant... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Thomas
    Date:3/31/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Reggie Did a Outstanding Job
    Review:I want to thank Reggie for his outstanding customer service and they way he handled my car. I really appreciate all the hard work he put into making sure I get my car transported and that I received it on time. Thank you so much. I also want to say ... [ More ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: My experience!!!
    Review:My experience was flawless! I'm having my 6x12 enclosed trailer shipped through Mr. Reggie next! Outstanding service! Any questions, contact me anytime! Michael Belton 253)330-0869. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Belton
    Date:3/21/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 GMC Sierra
    Review:Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend and use them again. The Driver was very professional and willing to work with my schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Donalee Harmon
    Date:3/13/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport It
    Review:Reggie from We Will Transport It did me right! I have had a car transported before and Reggie and his group exceeded my expectations and is the best company I have worked with. [ View ]
    Poster:ShaunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: "Warning" read first...
    Review:Please read first before you book with any other car transport company. "Passage Auto Transport has been so very courteous / helpful to our family. We had our 1950 classic Packard Deluxe transported from up state New York to Santa Cruz, Ca. It w... [ More ]
    Poster:C , Jordan
    Date:2/13/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Ive never done.business with a person so honest and truly concerned about getting you car to you in a timely manner. Micheal answers your call at anytime at night. I will never get a quote from another company because micheal has made this a stress-l... [ More ]
    Poster:RaShawn Haynes
    Date:2/6/2015 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transport pickup truck
    Review:I'm very pleased with my vehicle transport. Kevin was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to my family and friends. Vehicle was taken very good care of. Transport was a few hours late picking up due to bad weather. Dri... [ More ]
    Poster:D Kelly
    Date:2/4/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION OF A 2015 ELENTRA.
    Review:I would use this service again for all ofl my car, needs. Fast, Secure service. Schedular was based out out of Flordia was very comfortable with him. [ View ]
    Poster:jOHN W. SIEREN
    Date:1/28/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: What a relief
    Review:I was originally working with another shipping company and after waiting 3 weeks with no updates I looked for other companies. The information sent from we will transport it was very thorough so I decided to contact them. Michael was very helpful a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/27/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and excellent service
    Review:I want to thank Dave and the entire team from "we will transport it" corporation for such an honest, professional and satisfying experience. They picked up my car when they said they would, they delivered it on time and at exact drop off l... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:1/27/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Automotive Transport
    Review:We were very happy with Larry's service. He called to let us know when he would be arriving and kept in touch with the receiving party. His truck is very clean and well maintained. We would definitely call Larry again should we have the need to trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:1/13/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:I submitted a request online to have a recently purchased 1959 Austin Healey transported from Florida to Texas. I received a number of quotes via email and a few direct phone calls of which Michael was one. I was a little nervous as he had the tone o... [ More ]
    Poster:John V
    Date:1/11/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: One of the few (or only) honest carriers
    Review:We were under the gun to transport my son's car from NJ to Denver, CO and had to be done quickly and during the holidays. I had contacted several carriers and had agreed to work with another company until less than 24 hours later, I was told somethi... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard Revitch
    Date:1/10/2015 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent service and quick and Mike P helped me figuring out the best time to send it out. I was very pressed for time because I made a last minute decision to go to school across the US and I was able to have my car available in Florida for me the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Miss J
    Date:1/6/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: casey
    Review:customer service was excellent. the agency guide me step by step about the procedure. the driver as on time for pick up and on time for delivery. no scatching or anything, but my mileage did go a little bit up. [ View ]
    Poster:mamie
    Date:12/30/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very much impressed.
    Review:I was initially a little concerned by the name of the company, We Will Transport It Corp. didn't sound top notch to me but based on some reviews I read I decided to give them a chance. I was immediately impressed when I spoke with a representative b... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiki Simone
    Date:12/17/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:I have nothing but good positive feedback for this company and for Dave Hartigan who helped make this happen smoothly. My car was handled with care and made it to Northern .VA. without a hitch. Everything Dave advised me on a suggested worked out per... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryKatherine SepulvedaRINE SEPULVEDA