View 162,932 Reviews on 3,726 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,933th Review now!

View We Will Transport It Corp's New Profile

Website:http://www.WeWilltransportit.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/6/2011
Broker Active

Broker None

At "We Will Transport It Corp." you can rely on our professional customer service that translates into integrity, honesty, trust, and being realistic with our estimated transportation quotes. We are a family owned and operated company that has its roots in the automotive transportation business and we are here to stay. With over 22 years experience, passed down from generation to generation, we take pride in moving your vehicles in a safe cost effective efficient manner using only quality insured drivers. We also don't want to earn your business just 1 time but also for the all the future years ahead. This is why we work 7 days a week and run 2 shifts that deal with all different time zones across our nation. In order to find you a reputable carrier we dedicate our time to suit your special transport needs. We take the time to explain how this industry works, that means all the 1-2-3 steps it takes to ship your vehicle safely. So that you may understand how this industry really works. Most importantly of all placing orders with us is absolutely FREE. We will never pressure you into making an order. WE DO NOT TAKE AN UP FRONT DEPOSIT before dispatching a carrier to you and we will give you a realistic price quote that the truck drivers are asking for. Call us today and get the quality service you deserve...877-880-5991...954-317-0538 Thank you, The Management at " WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP." call us today..... -
Have your own experience with We Will Transport It Corp to share?

We Will Transport It Corp reports that they have an average of 43000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 110 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.26% of We Will Transport It Corp customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on We Will Transport It Corp
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Me and my fiancé had our two vehicles shipped from Michigan to Nevada for relocation purposes. Our contact person was Michael P. He was beyond excellent and very knowledgeable about the transport business. He showed genuine concern for making su... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie & Don
    Date:5/21/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: We Will Transport It Corp - Excellent Service
    Review:Having no recent experience with auto transport, I appreciated the help Angie Mata at We Will Transport It Corp. provided in explaining the logistics in organizing auto transport. There are multiple actors the principal ones are the broker, the disp... [ More ]
    Poster:Vahe Manugian
    Date:5/19/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing experience
    Review:We were quite frustrated not finding a suitable transporter till we came across Angie. She was very helpful and dedicated. The best part was that she was confident and sure of her commitment that she gave to us and stood by it. She was constantly at... [ More ]
    Poster:Kanwar
    Date:5/19/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Professional & knowledgeable
    Review:I had to take a minute to thank We Will Transport It for the great job they did for me and my family. I figured it would cost a fortune to have my Lexus transported from Omaha to Coco Beach, Florida not to mention my concerns dealing with the hassle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/12/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Machinery delivery
    Review:I was kept up to speed on the status of our delivery. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and didn't waste my time on the phone. We delivered this piece of equipment clear across the country and they delivered it on time. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:5/5/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport
    Review:My experience with We Will Transport was excellent. They committed to picking up and transporting a family vehicle that was out of town to me. I sent them the keys and the address and in two days of receiving the keys, our car was delivered. Pric... [ More ]
    Poster:R. S.
    Date:5/5/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: COMPANY REVIEW
    Review:I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH OF THE GREAT SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM BRIAN."WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP. REPRESENTATIVE. HE CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS. I PLAN ON USING BRIAN AND HIS COMPANY IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.MY VEHICLE WAS DELI... [ More ]
    Poster:AL DIAZ
    Date:5/1/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Sincere thanks
    Review:My sincere thanks to We Will Transport and Dave, the representative who handled the transportation of my BMW. I previously lived in Houston, TX. and accepted a job offer in Winchester, Va. but I had a very tight time frame in which to move, purchase ... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN W.
    Date:4/30/2015 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Very professional company, Mr. Groom stayed in constant contact with me giving updates. My car arrived in the time frame given and I would use this company again as well as refer. [ View ]
    Poster:T. Frazier
    Date:4/29/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: best transport broker out there
    Review:delivered my boat from atlanta georgia to south florida. i got multiple quotes and we will transport was the best price and was most knowledgeable any time i need to transport anything in the future will be with these guys! [ View ]
    Poster:pazins property maintenance
    Date:4/23/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Get a professional transport man, not a quote.
    Review:I purchased a custom truck, that was my dream. I wanted the best service i could get, and was ready to pay for it, but unsure what it may cost me. Once i submitted online for a "quote" my email was exploding with offers all over the place. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Cox
    Date:4/23/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Stay away from these guys (particulary military)
    Review:Unbelievably bad experience. Think of the worst used car salesman you ever encountered, and that's these guys amplified. Active duty military shipment from VA to WA. I'm not sure if I was "bait and switched," duped, or fleeced. Their price... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/21/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for everything!
    Review:Want to publicly thank Dave and We Will Transport Corp for the excellent service I was given when I was recently transferred at the last minute from Seattle, Washington to Fairfax, Virginia. I had no idea how I would get my Honda Civic to my new loca... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Soft top SUV transportation
    Review:My needs were special as I had a roof top tent (RTT) on top of the SUV, making it taller than normal. Net result was the chosen carrier was a 6 car vehiicle vs a an 8/10 car carrier. This makes it cost slightly more - but my concern was vehicle saf... [ More ]
    Poster:Dinakar
    Date:4/16/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Great to deal with. Michael P was very help, cal me with estimate right away. I declined due to hiring another company that company never followed through and Michael P was there the next day with a follow up call. Great Job You've earned my future... [ More ]
    Poster:LUIS
    Date:4/11/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Very thankful!!!
    Review:I had a vehicle in California and I really needed to get it to Ohio as soon as possible. I made contact with Mike p on a Monday. I was at work so I had to call him later on that evening after hours around 830pm. Tuesday I received a call to let me kn... [ More ]
    Poster:H. W.
    Date:4/1/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:great company to work with... i have moved a few times and used many car transport company but these guys were by far the easiest to deal with.. customer service was beyond what i expected and most importantly i did not feel i was being taken advant... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Thomas
    Date:3/31/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Reggie Did a Outstanding Job
    Review:I want to thank Reggie for his outstanding customer service and they way he handled my car. I really appreciate all the hard work he put into making sure I get my car transported and that I received it on time. Thank you so much. I also want to say ... [ More ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: My experience!!!
    Review:My experience was flawless! I'm having my 6x12 enclosed trailer shipped through Mr. Reggie next! Outstanding service! Any questions, contact me anytime! Michael Belton 253)330-0869. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Belton
    Date:3/21/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 GMC Sierra
    Review:Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend and use them again. The Driver was very professional and willing to work with my schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Donalee Harmon
    Date:3/13/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport It
    Review:Reggie from We Will Transport It did me right! I have had a car transported before and Reggie and his group exceeded my expectations and is the best company I have worked with. [ View ]
    Poster:ShaunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: "Warning" read first...
    Review:Please read first before you book with any other car transport company. "Passage Auto Transport has been so very courteous / helpful to our family. We had our 1950 classic Packard Deluxe transported from up state New York to Santa Cruz, Ca. It w... [ More ]
    Poster:C , Jordan
    Date:2/13/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Ive never done.business with a person so honest and truly concerned about getting you car to you in a timely manner. Micheal answers your call at anytime at night. I will never get a quote from another company because micheal has made this a stress-l... [ More ]
    Poster:RaShawn Haynes
    Date:2/6/2015 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transport pickup truck
    Review:I'm very pleased with my vehicle transport. Kevin was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to my family and friends. Vehicle was taken very good care of. Transport was a few hours late picking up due to bad weather. Dri... [ More ]
    Poster:D Kelly
    Date:2/4/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION OF A 2015 ELENTRA.
    Review:I would use this service again for all ofl my car, needs. Fast, Secure service. Schedular was based out out of Flordia was very comfortable with him. [ View ]
    Poster:jOHN W. SIEREN
    Date:1/28/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: What a relief
    Review:I was originally working with another shipping company and after waiting 3 weeks with no updates I looked for other companies. The information sent from we will transport it was very thorough so I decided to contact them. Michael was very helpful a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/27/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and excellent service
    Review:I want to thank Dave and the entire team from "we will transport it" corporation for such an honest, professional and satisfying experience. They picked up my car when they said they would, they delivered it on time and at exact drop off l... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:1/27/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Automotive Transport
    Review:We were very happy with Larry's service. He called to let us know when he would be arriving and kept in touch with the receiving party. His truck is very clean and well maintained. We would definitely call Larry again should we have the need to trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:1/13/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:I submitted a request online to have a recently purchased 1959 Austin Healey transported from Florida to Texas. I received a number of quotes via email and a few direct phone calls of which Michael was one. I was a little nervous as he had the tone o... [ More ]
    Poster:John V
    Date:1/11/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: One of the few (or only) honest carriers
    Review:We were under the gun to transport my son's car from NJ to Denver, CO and had to be done quickly and during the holidays. I had contacted several carriers and had agreed to work with another company until less than 24 hours later, I was told somethi... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard Revitch
    Date:1/10/2015 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent service and quick and Mike P helped me figuring out the best time to send it out. I was very pressed for time because I made a last minute decision to go to school across the US and I was able to have my car available in Florida for me the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Miss J
    Date:1/6/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: casey
    Review:customer service was excellent. the agency guide me step by step about the procedure. the driver as on time for pick up and on time for delivery. no scatching or anything, but my mileage did go a little bit up. [ View ]
    Poster:mamie
    Date:12/30/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very much impressed.
    Review:I was initially a little concerned by the name of the company, We Will Transport It Corp. didn't sound top notch to me but based on some reviews I read I decided to give them a chance. I was immediately impressed when I spoke with a representative b... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiki Simone
    Date:12/17/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:I have nothing but good positive feedback for this company and for Dave Hartigan who helped make this happen smoothly. My car was handled with care and made it to Northern .VA. without a hitch. Everything Dave advised me on a suggested worked out per... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryKatherine SepulvedaRINE SEPULVEDA
    Date:12/17/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Buick Century to Boise Idaho
    Review:I have never used an auto carrier before, and never wanted to because of all the horror stories I have heard. I checked many reviews of carriers on this site. I called We will transport it corp and worked with John Hanscom. Called John late afternoo... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Cohn
    Date:12/17/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Michael P helped me to get my vehicle when no one in Florida would help me.
    Review:The company that I dealt with was excellent because of Michael P. No one in Florida would help in sending me my vehicle. Everyone made hollow promises except for Michael P. My vehicle might still be in Florida if it was not for Michael P. When Mi... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT SHIFLET
    Date:12/16/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: auto pick up and delivery
    Review:Many thanks Mike p, you took the stress out of the situation and the transport company was excellent and the driver was one hell of a nice respectful guy, everything was done on time no lies were told, overall an excellent service with good advice ab... [ More ]
    Poster:robin
    Date:12/16/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of my car
    Review:they r good driver was honest service is timley. no tip asked by driver. allowed me to use car space for my house hold items to be shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Alpesh Ambaliya
    Date:12/5/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Michael was able to find me a carrier when another company couldn't do so for over a week. He did it in hours. Great customer service [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/4/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: We will ship it
    Review:Michael P 954-317-0525 These guy here gets it done thanks Michael We will ship it good service everyone else gave me the run around or needed a 300.00 deposit Micheal did not need a deposit only credit card # to put on file until the driver sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/4/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Review:I was very impressed by the service provided by Michael P. He was very professional, reliable and honest. The price was very competitive. The driver was punctual both for pick-up and delivery. Overall, I am a satisfied customer and I would definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/4/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Review:At first I was leary about this Company but as it turned out everything I was told happened right on target. My car arrived in Colorado the same day that I did and was delivered to the Hotel I was staying at the next morning in the same condition as... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Zeman
    Date:12/3/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: saved me and my vehicles without damage to the wallet
    Review:Michael P has helped transport vehicles for me a few times now. The first time he saved me from another company that took advantage of me before I chose Michael P. I lost 300.00 from the other company but Michael P was able to recover some with a bet... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. James Thank you for the excellent review, Please call anytime 954-317-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph James
    Date:12/3/2014 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: svc
    Review:John will make thinks happen the right way all the way..The quote was fast.. he was there almost all day and weekends too in case you need him.. [ View ]
    Poster:Manolo Vicencio
    Date:12/3/2014 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: we will transport you
    Review:Michael was wonderful. Had to change the date of pick up twice and both were the exact date and time I requested. Driver had excellent communication. He was prompt and so nice to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:sheri monk
    Date:11/30/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: INTEGRITY AND SERVICE OF MIKE P.
    Review:First off, let me say thank you to We Will Transport It. Most of all, Mike P. You did everything you told me to do and always answered my phone calls. I appreciate that. The driver Billiam was very polite also. Michael P, you were never rushing ... [ More ]
    Poster:SMART CUSTOMER
    Date:11/26/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:we will trans port was a great company to use. dave the dispatch man was very kind and knew what he was doing. i would recomend this company to any one who needs trasport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:kyle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy and great to work with!
    Review:My car was picked up 3 days early which I was very happy with. I communicated with Dave and had no worries. He made sure to contact me every step of the way. The driver was very helpful and communicated with me also. I didn't have any problems at all... [ More ]
    Poster:Mika
    Date:11/20/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We t/w numerous transporters and went with" we will transport it". They were always easy to reach, including the driver him self and Benjamin with We will transport It answered many many questions and was always helpful. The best part is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold Juette
    Date:11/20/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to work with
    Review:Great experience. Nice and curtious driver. Great people to work with. They even matched a lower price [ View ]
    Poster:Sheryl Dugan