View 153,802 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,803th Review now!

View We Will Transport It Corp's New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/6/2011
Broker None

Broker Active
Company type cannot be verified... / Broker

At "We Will Transport It Corp." you can rely on our professional customer service that translates into integrity, honesty, trust, and being realistic with our estimated transportation quotes. We are a family owned and operated company that has its roots in the automotive transportation business and we are here to stay. With over 22 years experience, passed down from generation to generation, we take pride in moving your vehicles in a safe cost effective efficient manner using only quality insured drivers. We also don't want to earn your business just 1 time but also for the all the future years ahead. This is why we work 7 days a week and run 2 shifts that deal with all different time zones across our nation. In order to find you a reputable carrier we dedicate our time to suit your special transport needs. We take the time to explain how this industry works, that means all the 1-2-3 steps it takes to ship your vehicle safely. So that you may understand how this industry really works. Most importantly of all placing orders with us is absolutely FREE. We will never pressure you into making an order. WE DO NOT TAKE AN UP FRONT DEPOSIT before dispatching a carrier to you and we will give you a realistic price quote that the truck drivers are asking for. Call us today and get the quality service you deserve...877-880-5991...954-317-0538 Thank you, The Management at " WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP." call us today..... -
Have your own experience with We Will Transport It Corp to share?

We Will Transport It Corp reports that they have an average of 43000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 130 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.30% of We Will Transport It Corp customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on We Will Transport It Corp
    Subject: Very much impressed.
    Review:I was initially a little concerned by the name of the company, We Will Transport It Corp. didn't sound top notch to me but based on some reviews I read I decided to give them a chance. I was immediately impressed when I spoke with a representative b... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiki Simone
    Date:12/17/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:I have nothing but good positive feedback for this company and for Dave Hartigan who helped make this happen smoothly. My car was handled with care and made it to Northern .VA. without a hitch. Everything Dave advised me on a suggested worked out per... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryKatherine SepulvedaRINE SEPULVEDA
    Date:12/17/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Buick Century to Boise Idaho
    Review:I have never used an auto carrier before, and never wanted to because of all the horror stories I have heard. I checked many reviews of carriers on this site. I called We will transport it corp and worked with John Hanscom. Called John late afternoo... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Cohn
    Date:12/17/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Michael P helped me to get my vehicle when no one in Florida would help me.
    Review:The company that I dealt with was excellent because of Michael P. No one in Florida would help in sending me my vehicle. Everyone made hollow promises except for Michael P. My vehicle might still be in Florida if it was not for Michael P. When Mi... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT SHIFLET
    Date:12/16/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: auto pick up and delivery
    Review:Many thanks Mike p, you took the stress out of the situation and the transport company was excellent and the driver was one hell of a nice respectful guy, everything was done on time no lies were told, overall an excellent service with good advice ab... [ More ]
    Poster:robin
    Date:12/16/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of my car
    Review:they r good driver was honest service is timley. no tip asked by driver. allowed me to use car space for my house hold items to be shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Alpesh Ambaliya
    Date:12/5/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Michael was able to find me a carrier when another company couldn't do so for over a week. He did it in hours. Great customer service [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/4/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: We will ship it
    Review:Michael P 954-317-0525 These guy here gets it done thanks Michael We will ship it good service everyone else gave me the run around or needed a 300.00 deposit Micheal did not need a deposit only credit card # to put on file until the driver sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/4/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Review:I was very impressed by the service provided by Michael P. He was very professional, reliable and honest. The price was very competitive. The driver was punctual both for pick-up and delivery. Overall, I am a satisfied customer and I would definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/4/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Review:At first I was leary about this Company but as it turned out everything I was told happened right on target. My car arrived in Colorado the same day that I did and was delivered to the Hotel I was staying at the next morning in the same condition as... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Zeman
    Date:12/3/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: saved me and my vehicles without damage to the wallet
    Review:Michael P has helped transport vehicles for me a few times now. The first time he saved me from another company that took advantage of me before I chose Michael P. I lost 300.00 from the other company but Michael P was able to recover some with a bet... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. James Thank you for the excellent review, Please call anytime 954-317-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph James
    Date:12/3/2014 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: svc
    Review:John will make thinks happen the right way all the way..The quote was fast.. he was there almost all day and weekends too in case you need him.. [ View ]
    Poster:Manolo Vicencio
    Date:12/3/2014 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: we will transport you
    Review:Michael was wonderful. Had to change the date of pick up twice and both were the exact date and time I requested. Driver had excellent communication. He was prompt and so nice to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:sheri monk
    Date:11/30/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: INTEGRITY AND SERVICE OF MIKE P.
    Review:First off, let me say thank you to We Will Transport It. Most of all, Mike P. You did everything you told me to do and always answered my phone calls. I appreciate that. The driver Billiam was very polite also. Michael P, you were never rushing ... [ More ]
    Poster:SMART CUSTOMER
    Date:11/26/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:we will trans port was a great company to use. dave the dispatch man was very kind and knew what he was doing. i would recomend this company to any one who needs trasport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:kyle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy and great to work with!
    Review:My car was picked up 3 days early which I was very happy with. I communicated with Dave and had no worries. He made sure to contact me every step of the way. The driver was very helpful and communicated with me also. I didn't have any problems at all... [ More ]
    Poster:Mika
    Date:11/20/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We t/w numerous transporters and went with" we will transport it". They were always easy to reach, including the driver him self and Benjamin with We will transport It answered many many questions and was always helpful. The best part is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold Juette
    Date:11/20/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to work with
    Review:Great experience. Nice and curtious driver. Great people to work with. They even matched a lower price [ View ]
    Poster:Sheryl Dugan
    Date:11/3/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Efficient
    Review:Was direct and to the point. Didn't waste time. Provided good value. Truck arrived early, was delivered promptly. I'd use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:L Cohen
    Date:11/3/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Delivered my car from NY to Miami in one day. Excellent customer service and support. Don is very knowledgeable and kept me updated on the status of my order. Very reliable to say the least. Resonable honest pricing. I am a first time customer an... [ More ]
    Poster:L. E.
    Date:10/29/2014 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: NISSAN JUKE SHIPMENT
    Review:THIS WHOLE PROCESS COULDN'T HAVE BEEN EASIER. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THE DEPOSIT IS NOT PROCESSED UNTIL THE CAR HAS BEEN LOADED ON THE CAR CARRIER. FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE. THE DRIVER FROM EXPRESS FREIGHT HAULING (MIKE) WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND... [ More ]
    Poster:STEPHEN COLE
    Date:10/28/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Review:Shipping went smoothly and overall was satisfied with our experience. Communication with the hauler was wonderful and he was a really nice guy. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tara
    Date:10/26/2014 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Moved from Ga. To NM.
    Review:I called around and got some quotes on the first one was supposed of done it for $850 to move my vehicle from Georgia going to Mexico they backed out at the last minute saying they couldn't do it then I ended up calling Mike D bag that we will transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry W
    Date:10/24/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Scout 80
    Review:I called We Will Transport It because we needed to ship my wife's International Scout from Nashville to Houston, TX. We had a very specific situation and we HAD to have it picked up Friday morning. We called only about 12 hours prior to the time th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:10/21/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:Mr. groom was my contact and was vary helpful and knowable, my car was picked up on time and arrived on time. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:10/21/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Tacoma
    Review:As many of you know, when you inquire about transport your phone blows up immediately. I could tell right away who was legit and who was a joke. Lots of lies from many different transport companies. When I spoke to Kevin I knew immediately that he wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:10/15/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Hidden costs
    Review:This company promised pickup and then had trouble finding someone to pickup the vehicle. Then lied to me about the cost. The company knew I had a small engine short block that was covered and secured in the back of the small pickup. They never told ... [ More ]
    Poster:Snowman
    Date:9/29/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: military jeep
    Review:Ben, my contact, went above and beyond in getting my vehicle to me in upstate NY. The seller in NC made PU difficult due to his job, Ben had to contact myself and the seller several times to get a finalized PU time, at no time did he complain about t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom CarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: Love ! We will Transport it
    Review:Don made promises that 30 other transport company told me that they could not make and that he would never be able to keep but he proved them wrong and did everything he told his company would do from start to finish. It was very difficult to... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:9/17/2014 5:14:00 AM
    Review:Very easy to deal with. Had contact number for the driver who arrived on time to pick up vehicle and got it to it's destination in good time. Very reasonable cost also I believe. Would not hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristen C.
    Date:9/14/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: great company grat people
    Review:Mr Groome is a dedicated employee and a man worthy of emulation. I ship cars often and will surely be using this company again. I truly appreciate the honesty and ease of doing business with you Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:bola
    Date:9/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Go with We Will Transport It for your car moving needs!
    Review:Super pleased with Michael P. and his ability to help when other carriers fell through. He was courteous and professional and eliminated my worries. We Will Transport It did a great job! Would highly recommend. :) [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:9/5/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Custom Chevy Pickup
    Review:I solicited quotes to transport a custom 1956 Chevy pickup in an enclosed trailer from Northwest Iowa to the Chicago area, which is approximately 365 miles. I received many quotes via e-mail, text and phone calls and this is clearly a competitive in... [ More ]
    Poster:John Wood
    Date:8/27/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Timing is everything.
    Review:When another transporter made promises and failed to deliver, WE Will Transport It Corp had a timely email to me explaining that the first transporter quoted me a cost that was too low for any carrier to load in a timely manner. John Hanscom priced ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Roder
    Date:8/22/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:SERVICE WITH THEM WAS GREAT! MR.GROOM, KEVIN AND DISPATCH MIKE WERE VERY HONEST AND FORWARD. THEY DID NOT GIVE A BOGUS PRICE THE PRICE THAT THEY QUOTED WAS THE PRICE I PAID. THEY WERE HONEST AND ON TIME WITH PICK UP AND DELIVERY! [ View ]
    Poster:ms.harrington
    Date:8/21/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:These guys are awesome. I tried to go through someone else at first and they were taking forever to find a carrier for me so I tried We Will Transport and within two days of setting everyting to find a carrier they found one. I was very happy. Five ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/21/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great review for Keith and Mike at We Will transport
    Review:I had initial trouble getting the car scheduled. Keith did a great job being responsive and taking care of the transport. I met Mike from russ al transport in California. He had a clean truck and loaded the car and was off in less than thirty minutes... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim bacon
    Date:8/19/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Time sensitive transport accomplished!
    Review:Keith and crew were excellent at getting a jeep I needed to Nevada and Back to Pennsylvania for an off-road event. Timing and scheduling was crucial for the days I needed to get the rig to Reno and back to Pennsylvania, and Keith and company made it... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Tarbox
    Date:8/16/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: I'm happy
    Review:Timely, honest, courteous correspondence. No wavering in times/costs. Only the driver added $50 insurance coverage because I had packed stuff into the passenger seats and DOT would give the driver a ticket when they saw that on the highway. I was fin... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:8/6/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport company
    Review:Keith was very knowledgeable. My transport was very timely. The truck driver was very informative and took pictures loading up the car. He would call me to update or I would call him and he let me know where and approximate time he would be to my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Nguyen
    Date:8/4/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Two Car Delivery
    Review:My experience from beginning to end was excellent. The quote process was very quick and the price lower than, or equal to, any other I received ($1,950 for two cars from CA to VA). The communication was constant through each step and all calls retu... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon D.
    Date:8/4/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction Fast Shipping A++
    Review:"WE WILL TRANSPORT""EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL COMPANY,MR GROOM GREAT FRIENDLY CONTACT PERSON,RETURNED CALLS PROMTLY, AN STAYED ON TOP OF EVERYTHING,ALSO GREAT FOLLOW UP, KEVIN COX WORKED HARD TO GET GOOD PRICED QUOTE,VERY PROFESSIONAL,AN... [ More ]
    Poster:joe prus
    Date:8/4/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation Inc. - Wayne Webster
    Review: Your service was great! With in minutes of our call to you, the car relocation wheels were turning. The in opt car was picked up and delivered 2700 plus miles, to us without any problems, and a day earlier than expected. The truck driver was fr... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Kearney
    Date:7/30/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Don't waste your time looking for another company. We Will Transport It is the only call you need to make. After a month of false promises by other companies I finally got in touch with Ryan at We Will Transport It. He delivered on his promise and my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/28/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Saved the day!
    Review:Thank you Mike P so much! You were upfront from the beginning and I wish I would have went with you from then. I was contacted by so many companies I didn't know what to do. No other company would answer my calls after I signed up and now I've spe... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/27/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The customer service I received from this company was great. It was the second time we used We Will Transport and, we will use them again if necessary. Pick-up and delivery was on time and even ahead of schedule. The car arrived in perfect conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:HEIDE
    Date:7/24/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service / Response Time
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. So all this web surfing had taken a toll on me. I had been in contact with another carrier (Montway Inc.) and even placed a reservation on Friday and by Sunday morning the load had still not been dispatched.... [ More ]
    Poster:La Queta
    Date:7/23/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what I wanted
    Review:I needed to move my family cross country and our belongings were traveling separately from us. We needed the car moved from CA to IL and we didn't have a lot of time to plan. We Will Transport It had the best rate I could find and they were prompt,th... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter MohrbacherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: DisHONESt!!
    Review:We will transport offered all of their old customers 200 dollar gift cards if they came here and gave a good review. So I wouldn't believe half of these fraudulent reviews about the company. I won't lie they did a decent enough job other than not com... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:7/22/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Competitive Pricing
    Review:We Will Transport It was the best option for me to the make long-haul from Washington to Texas. They were significantly cheaper than their competitors, better than anything offered on UShip. Although the process wasn't entirely seamless, they ultim... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 10:22:00 AM