View 148,707 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,708th Review now!

View We Will Transport It Corp's New Profile

Website:http://www.WeWilltransportit.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/6/2011
Broker Active

Broker None

At "We Will Transport It Corp." you can rely on our professional customer service that translates into integrity, honesty, trust, and being realistic with our estimated transportation quotes. We are a family owned and operated company that has its roots in the automotive transportation business and we are here to stay. With over 22 years experience, passed down from generation to generation, we take pride in moving your vehicles in a safe cost effective efficient manner using only quality insured drivers. We also don't want to earn your business just 1 time but also for the all the future years ahead. This is why we work 7 days a week and run 2 shifts that deal with all different time zones across our nation. In order to find you a reputable carrier we dedicate our time to suit your special transport needs. We take the time to explain how this industry works, that means all the 1-2-3 steps it takes to ship your vehicle safely. So that you may understand how this industry really works. Most importantly of all placing orders with us is absolutely FREE. We will never pressure you into making an order. WE DO NOT TAKE AN UP FRONT DEPOSIT before dispatching a carrier to you and we will give you a realistic price quote that the truck drivers are asking for. Call us today and get the quality service you deserve...877-880-5991...954-317-0538 Thank you, The Management at " WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP." call us today..... -
Have your own experience with We Will Transport It Corp to share?

We Will Transport It Corp reports that they have an average of 43000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.30% of We Will Transport It Corp customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on We Will Transport It Corp
    Subject: military jeep
    Review:Ben, my contact, went above and beyond in getting my vehicle to me in upstate NY. The seller in NC made PU difficult due to his job, Ben had to contact myself and the seller several times to get a finalized PU time, at no time did he complain about t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom CarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: Love ! We will Transport it
    Review:Don made promises that 30 other transport company told me that they could not make and that he would never be able to keep but he proved them wrong and did everything he told his company would do from start to finish. It was very difficult to... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:9/17/2014 5:14:00 AM
    Review:Very easy to deal with. Had contact number for the driver who arrived on time to pick up vehicle and got it to it's destination in good time. Very reasonable cost also I believe. Would not hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristen C.
    Date:9/14/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: great company grat people
    Review:Mr Groome is a dedicated employee and a man worthy of emulation. I ship cars often and will surely be using this company again. I truly appreciate the honesty and ease of doing business with you Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:bola
    Date:9/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Go with We Will Transport It for your car moving needs!
    Review:Super pleased with Michael P. and his ability to help when other carriers fell through. He was courteous and professional and eliminated my worries. We Will Transport It did a great job! Would highly recommend. :) [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:9/5/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Custom Chevy Pickup
    Review:I solicited quotes to transport a custom 1956 Chevy pickup in an enclosed trailer from Northwest Iowa to the Chicago area, which is approximately 365 miles. I received many quotes via e-mail, text and phone calls and this is clearly a competitive in... [ More ]
    Poster:John Wood
    Date:8/27/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Timing is everything.
    Review:When another transporter made promises and failed to deliver, WE Will Transport It Corp had a timely email to me explaining that the first transporter quoted me a cost that was too low for any carrier to load in a timely manner. John Hanscom priced ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Roder
    Date:8/22/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:SERVICE WITH THEM WAS GREAT! MR.GROOM, KEVIN AND DISPATCH MIKE WERE VERY HONEST AND FORWARD. THEY DID NOT GIVE A BOGUS PRICE THE PRICE THAT THEY QUOTED WAS THE PRICE I PAID. THEY WERE HONEST AND ON TIME WITH PICK UP AND DELIVERY! [ View ]
    Poster:ms.harrington
    Date:8/21/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:These guys are awesome. I tried to go through someone else at first and they were taking forever to find a carrier for me so I tried We Will Transport and within two days of setting everyting to find a carrier they found one. I was very happy. Five ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/21/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great review for Keith and Mike at We Will transport
    Review:I had initial trouble getting the car scheduled. Keith did a great job being responsive and taking care of the transport. I met Mike from russ al transport in California. He had a clean truck and loaded the car and was off in less than thirty minutes... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim bacon
    Date:8/19/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Time sensitive transport accomplished!
    Review:Keith and crew were excellent at getting a jeep I needed to Nevada and Back to Pennsylvania for an off-road event. Timing and scheduling was crucial for the days I needed to get the rig to Reno and back to Pennsylvania, and Keith and company made it... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Tarbox
    Date:8/16/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: I'm happy
    Review:Timely, honest, courteous correspondence. No wavering in times/costs. Only the driver added $50 insurance coverage because I had packed stuff into the passenger seats and DOT would give the driver a ticket when they saw that on the highway. I was fin... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:8/6/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport company
    Review:Keith was very knowledgeable. My transport was very timely. The truck driver was very informative and took pictures loading up the car. He would call me to update or I would call him and he let me know where and approximate time he would be to my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Nguyen
    Date:8/4/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Two Car Delivery
    Review:My experience from beginning to end was excellent. The quote process was very quick and the price lower than, or equal to, any other I received ($1,950 for two cars from CA to VA). The communication was constant through each step and all calls retu... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon D.
    Date:8/4/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction Fast Shipping A++
    Review:"WE WILL TRANSPORT""EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL COMPANY,MR GROOM GREAT FRIENDLY CONTACT PERSON,RETURNED CALLS PROMTLY, AN STAYED ON TOP OF EVERYTHING,ALSO GREAT FOLLOW UP, KEVIN COX WORKED HARD TO GET GOOD PRICED QUOTE,VERY PROFESSIONAL,AN... [ More ]
    Poster:joe prus
    Date:8/4/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation Inc. - Wayne Webster
    Review: Your service was great! With in minutes of our call to you, the car relocation wheels were turning. The in opt car was picked up and delivered 2700 plus miles, to us without any problems, and a day earlier than expected. The truck driver was fr... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Kearney
    Date:7/30/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Don't waste your time looking for another company. We Will Transport It is the only call you need to make. After a month of false promises by other companies I finally got in touch with Ryan at We Will Transport It. He delivered on his promise and my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/28/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Saved the day!
    Review:Thank you Mike P so much! You were upfront from the beginning and I wish I would have went with you from then. I was contacted by so many companies I didn't know what to do. No other company would answer my calls after I signed up and now I've spe... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/27/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The customer service I received from this company was great. It was the second time we used We Will Transport and, we will use them again if necessary. Pick-up and delivery was on time and even ahead of schedule. The car arrived in perfect conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:HEIDE
    Date:7/24/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service / Response Time
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. So all this web surfing had taken a toll on me. I had been in contact with another carrier (Montway Inc.) and even placed a reservation on Friday and by Sunday morning the load had still not been dispatched.... [ More ]
    Poster:La Queta
    Date:7/23/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what I wanted
    Review:I needed to move my family cross country and our belongings were traveling separately from us. We needed the car moved from CA to IL and we didn't have a lot of time to plan. We Will Transport It had the best rate I could find and they were prompt,th... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter MohrbacherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: DisHONESt!!
    Review:We will transport offered all of their old customers 200 dollar gift cards if they came here and gave a good review. So I wouldn't believe half of these fraudulent reviews about the company. I won't lie they did a decent enough job other than not com... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:7/22/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Competitive Pricing
    Review:We Will Transport It was the best option for me to the make long-haul from Washington to Texas. They were significantly cheaper than their competitors, better than anything offered on UShip. Although the process wasn't entirely seamless, they ultim... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping a car went smoothly
    Review:After searching for quotes to transport my vehicle I got contacted by multiple transport companies. I chose to go with We Will Transport It as they seemed very professional from the start. John contacted me and made sure I understood their process ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Ferrari from CO to FL
    Review:John was a great help in arranging the enclosed shipping of a Ferrari I purchased from a customer in CO. The car was picked up on time and delivered within the allotted time period. [ View ]
    Poster:DarrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Terriffic company
    Review:I needed my daughter's Jeep sent across the country as quickly as possible due to an emergency situation. John went above and beyond to make sure her vehicle was picked up the very next day, he even called my daughter to make sure she was ok. I would... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauri kruppThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Super friendly and courteous door to door service. Will use again thanks john.my car was transported safely with care, customer service was available and the overall experience was good. They even delivered before the agreed upon date. [ View ]
    Poster:ryan yohn
    Date:7/18/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: This company did it when everyone else failed
    Review:I Tried to get one of my vehicles moved from Long Island to WV (not an easy route) and after several tries with companies that failed to meet pick up deadlines and promises This company came through! Definitely the best around. Thanks again guys! [ View ]
    Poster:scott yoak
    Date:7/18/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: 3rd time Transporting
    Review:I have transported my vehicles twice before and I never had any problems. Well time have changed and now everything goes thru brokers. So this time we attempted to contract our Ford F150. Being military we can't go on the "maybe we can pick i... [ More ]
    Poster:Melinda Hopp
    Date:7/17/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I recently shipped my car with WeWillTransportIt.com. Benjamin spoke to us and was very patient and responsive with my queries. The are very professional. I received calls and emails notifying me of delivery and got my vehicle delivered without any i... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthik Subraveti
    Date:7/15/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Worked Well
    Review:We have never transported a vehicle before so did not understand all of the details. John was helpful and honest. The car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:L TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Transport in record time
    Review:The car was picked up and then dropped off in record time. I thought, based on reading around other sites that the transport would take 2 weeks to occur from start to finish and so I allotted that time into my moving dates so that the car would arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Fisher
    Date:7/13/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport It SAVED THE DAY!
    Review:I made the mistake of going with another company initially who told me the day of shipment "you should go ahead and drive it cross country because we have no carriers coming to you." I was moving from the east coast to Seattle. I called K... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa T
    Date:7/13/2014 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great service and experience
    Review:I had to ship my car from Ohio to Texas. A different dealer provider let me down. I contacted MR. GROOM who from the very first moment took care of my request. Customer service following up my request was outstanding. KEVIN kept giving me a daily upd... [ More ]
    Poster:David NavarroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: hard move made easy!
    Review:I called on short notice because I went with a low ball company trying to save money! What they didn't save me was the head ache! They never came and got my car! I called John and he got the job done with no head ache! Wish I had just listened the ... [ More ]
    Poster:brad
    Date:7/2/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Buick Century - Transport from Fl To Ca..
    Review:I originally contracted We Will Transport It in early June of 2014 and scheduled my car for pick up by July 18th ( or sooner ) I was contacted by Benjamin of We Will Transport It in mid June and advised that he could get my vehicle picked up June 20... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod Stillwell
    Date:6/30/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: My Dream car transport specialist.
    Review:After many calls from various companies, I spoke with a gentleman named Keith, I was given Real insight into the transport industry, After waiting nearly 30 years for my Dream car, Keith was able to deliver my 34 Ford to me on time! And in pristine ... [ More ]
    Poster:Buster H
    Date:6/26/2014 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Don't ever use this company! I mean EVER!
    Review:Hello all, Let me start by saying, I would not wish this experience with this bogus company on my worst enemy. I thought I had a reservation that was suppose to have been set 27 days in advance. I called and spoke to Joey my sales person at least... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory
    Date:6/25/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: A plus service!
    Review:I found myself in quite a bind when another company was a no show to pick up my car 2 days before my flight was scheduled. Yikes!!! I contacted Mike P and he was upfront and extremely helpful to me. He got me a great price on transporting my car... [ More ]
    Poster:M Bowman
    Date:6/23/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: First time
    Review:I bought my car on e-bay and had to have the car shipped . I went on line to check out transporters. I was overwhelmed with how many there are.My seller told me to call Dave at We will transport it. He was awesome had my car on a transport in two hrs... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:6/22/2014 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: Very poor experience
    Review:Very unprofessional company. I went with them after the very professional (and convincing) sales pitch of Joey. I had multiple offers to ship my car from NY to FL in the $400-550 range. They matched the $550, I signed a contract for that amount... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:6/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Back-Up
    Review:I originally went with State-to-State Auto transport to have my car shipped from the mid-west to New Jersey. 3 weeks later my car still hadn't been picked up and there was no sign of hope. Then I discovered WeWillShipIt Auto Transport and they were g... [ More ]
    Poster:Taleaha
    Date:6/20/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: First Choice from now on
    Review:Originally went with a different shipper. They managed to anger the seller of the car I had purchased as well as angering me. After two full days I still didn't know when or if they were going to pick my car upon time. Mike P cold called me and as... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/17/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Relief
    Review:After what I thought was good research on my part, I got lied to and runaround by several other companies. I settled with we will transport it because of the knowledge of their rep, Kevin, and his persistence to get me a good time and rate. I had be... [ More ]
    Poster:Tammy Burton
    Date:6/16/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:Kevin and Carlo broke down the industry for me. I had been battling another company who was low balling me. Kevin gave me an honest price, and got me picked up in two days. I didn't like the price at first, but my vehicle was moved safely and quikly.... [ More ]
    Poster:Rico
    Date:6/16/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: On time car move
    Review:Ben was a great car transport associate. He was knowledgeable and explained the whole process, and as this was my first time moving my car that was important to me. He directed me to this site right away so I could make an informed choice of all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:A Brooks
    Date:6/16/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Review:I have transported a couple times in the past and by far this was my best experience. Ben handled the whole process from beginning to end professionally. The price I was told to start with is the price I paid in the end unlike my last transport exper... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse J
    Date:6/16/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: No Customer Service
    Review:This company was recommended by a previous broker I used in 11/2013 to transport my 1st 2 vehicles from KS to Maine who, due to health issues, has closed her business. However, what a COMPLETELY different experience. These fellas really know no... [ More ]
    Poster:Gwen Bartlett
    Date:6/16/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: The Honest Price
    Review:My experience with car transport started out terribly, but thanks to Kevin at We Will Transport It, i was saved. When i started the process, i was drowning in Quotes, and Kevins was among the Highest. When hecontacted me personally i told him that i ... [ More ]
    Poster:Becca
    Date:6/11/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Dave @ www.wewilltransportit.com ********
    Review:Wow I can say is it was the best service i've ever had! I purchased a convertible Jaguar on the Internet halfway across United States! When I went on a website giving my information and details about shipping my car ...Then, hundreds of shipper... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Caputo