View 179,362 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,363th Review now!

View We Will Transport It Corp's New Profile

Website:http://www.WeWilltransportit.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/6/2011
Broker Active

Broker None

At "We Will Transport It Corp." you can rely on our professional customer service that translates into integrity, honesty, trust, and being realistic with our estimated transportation quotes. We are a family owned and operated company that has its roots in the automotive transportation business and we are here to stay. With over 22 years experience, passed down from generation to generation, we take pride in moving your vehicles in a safe cost effective efficient manner using only quality insured drivers. We also don't want to earn your business just 1 time but also for the all the future years ahead. This is why we work 7 days a week and run 2 shifts that deal with all different time zones across our nation. In order to find you a reputable carrier we dedicate our time to suit your special transport needs. We take the time to explain how this industry works, that means all the 1-2-3 steps it takes to ship your vehicle safely. So that you may understand how this industry really works. Most importantly of all placing orders with us is absolutely FREE. We will never pressure you into making an order. WE DO NOT TAKE AN UP FRONT DEPOSIT before dispatching a carrier to you and we will give you a realistic price quote that the truck drivers are asking for. Call us today and get the quality service you deserve...877-880-5991...954-317-0538 Thank you, The Management at " WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP." call us today..... -
Have your own experience with We Will Transport It Corp to share?

We Will Transport It Corp reports that they have an average of 43000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 67 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.16% of We Will Transport It Corp customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.84% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on We Will Transport It Corp
    Review:I worked really well with the We Will Transport It team. The customer service is excellent and my rep, Doug, has been always responsive and professional. He always returned my calls and emails and worked around my schedule. That's very important espe... [ More ]
    Poster:Stefano Gridelli
    Date:1/8/2016 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I must say I was very concerned when I began to select my transport company. Prices were all over the board and everyone told me to be careful of selecting a company that will not hold true to service and price. All companies are good before the sa... [ More ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: WE WILL SHIP IT CORP.
    Review:This company will always have my business,reason being when I called Brian for the first time he wanted to help me the best way that he could making me feel like if I would go to any other company the customer services and shipping price would not me... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Maurice GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: All great in the end!
    Review:It was a little rough in the begining but could bot be happier with the transporter/driver Yalchin.They were very professional and delivered the pontoon as promised and at great rate!! Thanks Brian, Brad, and Yalchin for everything. All worked out g... [ More ]
    Poster:Msun
    Date:12/18/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country shipping
    Review:This being my first experience in shipping my car across country I had no idea what to expect.I had heard several horror stories about this process being complicated and frustrating but after speaking with a Mr. John Hanscom from We Will transport It... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Hilway
    Date:12/11/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Yacht Transport
    Review:After talking with the logistics specialist Michael Miller I knew he was the one to trust with my 1 million dollar yacht. He was very knowledgeable about the yacht industry, I spoke with others who never even asked what the beam ( width) of my boat w... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Doyle
    Date:12/5/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:I contacted we will transport and wanted immediate transport and they did everything I required! I figured the car would not be taken care of and I was so wrong Reggie and the Dirt transport were way beyond my expectations! GOOD JOB team! And thank y... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Toy
    Date:11/20/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Working with We will transport was an amazing experience and they provided phenomenal customer service. They were very efficient and dependable and showed true concern for my comfort. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamila branch
    Date:11/19/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Fast Deliverly
    Review:Company was responsive, worked with my time schedule. They picked up car on time, and delivered it within the time I wanted it. Kept me informed of status from the beginning. Driver was very nice went over vehicle and paperwork with me. [ View ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Reliable
    Review:Our first time to use a carrier and we are 100 percent satisfied.. Nothing but professionalism and care about getting our oversize load to us. The Driver has experience with a large crane and was able to show us how to operate it anjd the concerns... [ More ]
    Poster:Chief Deputy Bob Darby
    Date:11/16/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:they quoted me a price and they picked up the vehicle when they said they would i would highly recommend thes company did what they promised me and when they promised me very pleased [ View ]
    Poster:john m
    Date:11/10/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Review
    Review:John's communication was steady, consistent & forthcoming. The driver was professional, courteous and On Time. In summary, the company performed ON TIME, ON BUDGET and the COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT. [ View ]
    Poster:D Hirschbein
    Date:11/7/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Review:I am utterly surprised and gladly pleased with the service I received from the beginning. Mr. Juzang was not only friendly from the first but also helpful and reassuring about the pick up, handling and delivery of my vehicle. I was phoned by him ever... [ More ]
    Poster:Inia Campbell
    Date:10/30/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:This is the 2nd time I transported cars. I shipped 2 cars this time and it was AMAZING. Shay the dispatcher was always there to help me. Michael who did the logistics is right on time. I trust these people and that says a lot. Price was fair not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shay
    Date:10/26/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: boat transport
    Review:Ordered boat to be transported. actual carrier changed pickup date several times and cancelled at the last minute.I had to find someone else. I paid 865.59 to we will transport it. Request a refund. They are keeping my money even though the tra... [ More ]
    Poster:elisabeth biedermann
    Date:10/12/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Personal Service
    Review:The Auto Transport industry is crowded. What this company offers is a friendly, personal touch. This is important when the job involves a serious car breakdown in a distant area. There is enough to worry about without having to deal with cold or impe... [ More ]
    Poster:M.David
    Date:9/28/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Review:Very satisfied. Good communication, everything was on time and smooth. Picked up on time and delevered on time. Driver answered every call I made and was very courteous. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kirk Frirh
    Date:9/10/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: perfect timing and wonderful experience
    Review:I had been burned by another transport company when I hired We Will Ship it I called the new company Sunday at my nephews football game because I was sostressed. I was on vacation up north picking up a brand new car I had bought up there and I was le... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen Laurie
    Date:9/6/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport It
    Review:Great company to do business with. Communication was excellent and pick-up and delivery was exactly as promised. No hassles or worries. I would absolutely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Kaplan
    Date:9/3/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing company!
    Review:This company is very reliable. I had many problems with another company and Reggie took care of me. They were very comforting, knowing I'm placing a lot of trust and faith for such a long transport from Georgia to Washington state. I will be using th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaitlin
    Date:9/1/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Needed to ship my pristine 1987 Blazer from Florida to North Dakota. We Will Transport made me feel at ease with the whole process. Mr. Will assured me the vehicle would be handled with the utmost care. The trucker himslef showed up just as schedu... [ More ]
    Poster:BERNIE W
    Date:9/1/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Boat transport
    Review:Brad was very professional and was able to get us a boat transport asap, will use again. Not available on weekend for questions but not a problem with me. [ View ]
    Poster:W. Torres
    Date:8/19/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: 1957SHANTZ CONSESSION TRAILER
    Review:AFTER SOME MINOR PROBLEMS THESE GUYS CAME THRE AND FOUND A REPUTABLE TRANSPORTER WITH QUALITY EQUIPMENT TO COMPLETE THE JOB..THERE TENACITY AND PERSERVERANCE ARE TO BE APPLAUDED... [ View ]
    Poster:LELAND MORSE
    Date:8/12/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Shantz Consession Trailer
    Review:After some initial minor problems these guys were able to come thru and find a reputable hauler with quality equipment and get our trailer loaded and delivered...Took some "doing" but these guys are "bulldogs"...I'm gonna send the... [ More ]
    Poster:LELAND MORSE
    Date:8/12/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Boat Transportation
    Review:I purchased a 36' motor yacht in Jacksonville FL and I had to have it shipped to a marina near my home in Bellingham WA. I went through the process of requesting bids from several transportation companies. Some never even responded, and a few came... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Osteen
    Date:8/7/2015 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as promise!
    Review:My representative was Brad. Let me start off by saying that I RARELY fill out reviews for anything. I was so impressed by his level of customer service and prompt communication, that I felt this was 100 percent necessary. He was so damn good, he oper... [ More ]
    Poster:Richie
    Date:8/6/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: We Will Transport It review
    Review:This is the company to use for your transport. Don't make the same mistake I did, I contracted with someone else and it was a disaster. Angie and her team are the best in the business. She educated me on the situation I was in, and took control and g... [ More ]
    Poster:James Alfieri
    Date:8/6/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU WE WILL TRANSPORT IT AND DAVE
    Review:My name is Sean and I’d like to thank both We Will Transport It and Dave Hartigan for their help and professionalism. I recently moved from Ft. Smith Arkansas to Silver Spring Maryland. When I started looking into having my BMW transported I f... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean H
    Date:8/4/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Customer Service Ever
    Review:Well...this is my third post because the above company apparently keeps deleting my review so we'll keep playing I guess :) Long story short.....WWTI does not honor their "24-48" pickup time (especially when their drivers are over their ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonya Singer
    Date:7/30/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: ?
    Review:After getting g burned with another company they picked up the ball ran with for a perfect play!!!!!!!!!!!!!****,)###########################//###########################################//###############$@@@@@@@@$@$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@$@×$@@!; [ View ]
    Poster:wbhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: SO VERY GREATFUL !!!
    Review:My husband was transferred to Northern VA. and had to come here ahead of me so I was given the responsibility of having our new Toyota shipped up here from FL. I was so confused and worried about how this would turn out. The first 3 companies I calle... [ More ]
    Poster:ISABELLA M.
    Date:7/27/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Review:The driver picked up my car at noon and delivered it by 8:30 on the third day. My car was in the same condition as when it was picked up. I found the driver to be very personable and organized. Tom with Ship Direct was available to me with any que... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla Gayheart
    Date:7/25/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:Love working with the crew! They know what they are talking about and make it simple and easy! Their prices are unbeatable and the service is fantastic! My company plans on using We Will Transport It every time we need to move cars fast. They are inc... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/23/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: @e Will Transport It Review
    Review:The delay was due to circumstances beyond the control of We Will Transport it. The original carrier was not able to do the pickup. Brian and Reggie worked very hard to find another enclosed carrier that could do pick 2 days later [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:7/22/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP. review
    Review:This was a first time experience for me as I needed to get a Cadillac to Georgia from Ft Worth Texas. After numerous quotes I got one from Angie at WE WILL TRANSPORT IT CORP. that was $125 to $300 cheaper than any one else. I chose this company beca... [ More ]
    Poster:Stewart T
    Date:7/22/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Extortion, plain and simple
    Review:Hands down one of the worst, and most infuriating experiences of my life. This was my first time moving long distance, From PA to CA, and Angie made it sound painless. I signed a contract over a month before my move. I followed up a couple times and ... [ More ]
    Poster:David M
    Date:7/21/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Quick replies to email, on point with details and information. The hauler was the same as who was listed by the dispatch, respectable on phone and most importantly answered his phone. Showed up on time for the p/u in Virginia and due to making good... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/20/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Brad was an unbelievable help in a horrible time with the transition between a merger. He was there every time I called and even called me from his home to get this taken care of. The merger that took place between companies was confusing to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:SherriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Review:This was a great experience. I was nervous about choosing the right company and I am positive I made the correct choice. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Patrice Zink
    Date:7/9/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE
    Review:BRAD WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT REALLY MADE IT HAPPEN IN MY LESS THAN FUN EXPERIENCE WHEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY VEHICLE FROM LOS ANGELES TO SPOKANE VALLEY, WASHINGTON. I HAD FULL CONFIDENCE IN BRAD AND HE REALLY CAME THROUGH IN GETTING THE JOB DONE A... [ More ]
    Poster:RON ROBERTS
    Date:7/9/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Honda Civic
    Review:One of the best experiences possible. New to car shipping and process couldn't have been easier or more pleasurable. Worked directly with Benjamin Hall - highly recommended! Ben was kind, courteous, professional, and above all, made the process seaml... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/3/2015 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 nissian
    Review:Dave was professional an polite he was true to his word on the quote. I would recommend this co. They pick up was on schedule, delivery was 1 day early. [ View ]
    Poster:JosephineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: LIES and UNETHICAL....
    Review:"We Will Transport It"..........www.wewilltransportit.com I noticed that the Review I posted yesterday (6/29/2015) had been REMOVED so I posted AGAIN this morning (6/30/2015) and it was just REMOVED again. I am posting this the 3rd time... [ More ]
    Poster:Tran
    Date:6/30/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Review:After several days trying to get my car shipped with other transport companies I was getting frustrated and the Angie with We Will Transport It called to see if the car had been shipped. She took my information and within 1 hour it was taken care of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry McEntire
    Date:6/23/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:This was a short move of 500 miles that started out as an ok experience with another shipper. I had bought a vehicle and was making arrangements for pick up with another company and then found out the dealer did not have he car ready so the transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry McEntire
    Date:6/21/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge M37
    Review:I won a bid on ebay for a 1954 M37 military truck. The truck wasn't driveable no steering, engine, etc . I contacted 20 transport companies using u-bid. They all came back with a decline. I needed to have the truck picked up at North Carolina on May ... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie h.
    Date:6/4/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up and Delivery of M37 truck
    Review:I purchased my 1954 M37 from ebay and I went to u-ship to make arrangement to have my truck picked up and delivered. I was declined by 20 other auto transporters because of the condition of the truck. It didn't have an engine no steering and a lot of... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie h.
    Date:6/1/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Me and my fiancé had our two vehicles shipped from Michigan to Nevada for relocation purposes. Our contact person was Michael P. He was beyond excellent and very knowledgeable about the transport business. He showed genuine concern for making su... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie & Don
    Date:5/21/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: We Will Transport It Corp - Excellent Service
    Review:Having no recent experience with auto transport, I appreciated the help Angie Mata at We Will Transport It Corp. provided in explaining the logistics in organizing auto transport. There are multiple actors the principal ones are the broker, the disp... [ More ]
    Poster:Vahe Manugian
    Date:5/19/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing experience
    Review:We were quite frustrated not finding a suitable transporter till we came across Angie. She was very helpful and dedicated. The best part was that she was confident and sure of her commitment that she gave to us and stood by it. She was constantly at... [ More ]
    Poster:Kanwar
    Date:5/19/2015 4:23:00 PM

Next Reviews on We Will Transport It Corp

We Will Transport It Corp Home | 2 | 3 | 4

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.