Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,454 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1245 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
VIP Auto Transporter
Location:Hialeah, FL 33010
Phone Number:1800.955-9711
Website:http://vipautotransporter.biz
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 8 Month(s). Since 8/30/2012

VIP AUTO TRANSPORTER is licensed by the FMCSA, bonded auto transport broker. Committed to providing our clients unmatched excellent dependable service from beginning to end. Our rates are very competitive to save our clients money. Our clients will pay nothing until they have a carrier dispatched to pick up their vehicle. We work with a vast network of carriers nationwide, only the best reliable and well insured are contracted. VIP AUTO TRANSPORTER assures our clients, their vehicle will be transported in the most professional,safe,efficient and expeditious manner possible. We are here to help you with any questions or concerns. Hablamos Español
Have your own experience with VIP Auto Transporter to share?

• Subject: Done Quick
    Review:Never spoke over the phone with company personal just corresponded by emails I placed order on Saturday vehicle was picked up on Sunday evening and delivered on Monday morning it could have been any easier. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:1/25/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Vip Auto Transporter was recommended to me by a friend that had used them in the past for the transport of their vehicle. He told me that a family member also used them and that they had the best prices and awesome service. Jose was the agent I first... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:12/27/2013 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Special thanks to Robert for helping me transport my vehicle from Arizona to Florida. I appreciate your timely response to phone calls and keeping me updated on my vehicle status. I felt at ease knowing that my car was in a reliable hands. I will def... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:12/2/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Review:I looked up VIP as an alternative to all the others I was receiving on auto-pilot once I made an initial contact with a broker. I wanted the company to reside in the destination state. I read the positive reviews. The price went up $50 from original... [ More ]
    Poster:LA Brown
    Date:11/25/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: VIP Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent Service and communication! Everything down to the smallest detail was honored. I would highly recommend this service . [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Harrington
    Date:11/25/2013 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. Would use again
    Review:We were skeptical about using VIP Auto Transporter because they had mixed reviews and were not accredited with the BBB. Someone else who gave me a quote $200 over what VIP gave said to make sure to use someone who was. We took our chances and I'm gla... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:11/11/2013 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Robert to help me out in transport my car
    Review:I was worried initially as I was moving my car first time. I have been contacted by many auto cariers and given lot of offers but was not sure anout there service. Then one of my friend given me reference of VIP Auto transport. Robert from VIP Auto t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nitesh
    Date:11/8/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:They did exactly what I wanted done, in the price I was hoping to get, and in the time frame I was expecting (only better). Everyone was outgoing and communicative. Excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:9/25/2013 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:First time I had to use an auto carrier and was totally satisfied with Vip Auto Transporter. Pickup and delivery was on time and had no problems or damage to my car. If I need shipping again, I will return to this company and recommend it to anyone. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Arencibia
    Date:8/25/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Best overall
    Review:Vip Auto Transporter was by far the best company we delt with. At first we hadn't heard from them so I called back and Roberto told me he would call me within the next two days. That same day he called me and had a truck ready to pick up our vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1995 Ford Explorer
    Review:Everything with VIP Auto Transporter was great. Very good communication with VIP and the driver. I will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Eddie C.
    Date:5/20/2013 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Dedicated and reliable service also great for shipping Wheelchair Handicap vans
    Review:I would like to personally thank VIP Auto Transport for getting our customers vehicles to us safe and quick to our facility. I have been in the wheelchair accessible van industry for ten years. Our vans are equipped with lowered floors to make the wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny
    Date:5/8/2013 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent review
    Review:I have used brokers and shippers for years, VIP Auto is by far the best I've come across. Robert arranged the pick up, gave me the date to expect the driver, and he also was exactly on time. I was told the car would be delivered on Monday night or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Browney L. Mascow
    Date:5/7/2013 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Vip Auto Transporter Corp's coordination was timely and professional. The driver was independent from the company. He was timely, courteous, and took great care with my mother's car. [ View ]
    Poster:MGSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Quick accurate quote. Fast response for pick up and accurate on time delivery. Several follow up calls to confirm info received, pick up and delivery. Very pleasant to deal with, no pressure. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary B
    Date:5/7/2013 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from PA to WA
    Review:Vip Auto Transporter Corp is an excellent transport company. I was able to transport my car on time and with out any issues. I was able to get the quote and the car pick on the same day, which I did not expect at. Based on my experience with Vip A... [ More ]
    Poster:Sai
    Date:4/30/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Pro's
    Review:I was very impressed by the service provided. Jimmy gave me a fair price and was friendly. James in dispacth tracked and kept me informed with my vehiicles statis thought it's route. Will use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:4/24/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:They were very professional and explained how the process worked. They were able to get our car transported at a very reasonable price. [ View ]
    Poster:K Gomes
    Date:4/22/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:they where the cheapest i found and they kept me informed on when my vehicle was being picked up.They gave me the drivers direct contact number so we could keep in touch while my vehicle was being shipped and where it was at. it was also delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike gonser
    Date:3/18/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Good Review for VIP transport
    Review:excellent & very professional!! I would use them again. On time as promised. Robert really worked with me when I had to change the date of pick up. Very, very good price. [ View ]
    Poster:Fran Garcia
    Date:3/15/2013 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VIP AUTO TRANSPORTER CORP. IT HAS THE BEST PRICES OUT THERE SO I DECIDE TO CONTACT ROBERTO AND BASED ON MY COMVERSATION WITH HIM I LIKE AND I FEELT TRUST, SO FINALLY I DECIDE TO SHIP MY CAR WITH VIP TRANSPORTER. I TOOK THE BEST ... [ More ]
    Poster:ANGELA MORA
    Date:2/28/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with VIP. Transport Co.
    Review:I am very pleased with my transaction with VIP Transport, Everything took place on time and everything was done professionally. I was very pleased to get new purchase delivered to me. Thanks VIP for a great job at a very reasonable price.. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Street
    Date:2/27/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipment
    Review:Everything went just about as described. The vehicle was really dirty on arrival but they said that was due to storms in Texas. I did wind up paying about $100 more than the original quote because they said no one would take it at that price. I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Hans
    Date:2/13/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this company....
    Review:On January 2nd I contacted VIP to transport my vehicle to Georgia. I was given a quote of $550, an order form to complete, an order number was provided. It was agreed that they would pick up the vehicle on February 1st. I was informed that I would b... [ More ]
    Response:Vip team Deborah was never given a pick up date. She wanted her first available pick to be Feb 1, and she wanted to pay $450.00 to the carrier. We worked hard to get the vehicle picked up on that date, we fell short that happens sometimes. We emailed and spoke with Deborah that we had not found a carrier for her prior to Feb 1 we also let her know that their were over 100 orders going from NY to GA and the cost to transport the vehicle for pick up on that date would cost more because the carriers could choose vehicles that were paying more money. Deborah did not want to pay more money nor did she responded to our emails and phone calls that we had a carrier ready for pick up. Vip team is honest and works hard to get our customer vehicle picked up on the date they choose and are very competitive to get the best price for our customers. Read our other reviews [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2013 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:After being screwed over by nationwide transporters who took their commission upfront and failed to pick up the car. I called Robert and he was very nice and explained to entire process to me. The next day the car was picked up and delivered to me ... [ More ]
    Poster:debbie guarino
    Date:1/3/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT
    Review:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN SINCERELY SPEAKING, OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY "VIP AUTO TRANSPORT" AND "MS TRUCKING" HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY ADMIRABLE AND PRAISEWORTHY. THEY DID WHAT EVER WAS PROMISED. PRICE WAS, WE BELIEVE, RIGHT A... [ More ]
    Poster:NICK BANSAL
    Date:12/21/2012 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 Toyota Camry
    Review:I went on-line to search for a company to take my son's car to him in Florida. It is an older car with a lot of miles on it,so I did not want to drive it that far. I had a lot of carriers call me and send emails of course, but for some reason when I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:12/8/2012 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: Very Good Company
    Review:I had to bring my son's car from Miami to New York, I've requested a few quotes and VIP autotransporter was the most suitable to my budget. I called and spoke to Robert who was very friendly but professional and he told me the time that the vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Claudia Vanegas
    Date:12/4/2012 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: No Deposit
    Review:Glad I choose Vip Auto Transporter to ship my vichicle. I had spoken to other companys but they seemed more in the deposit than transporting my vehicle. That is why I choose Vip Auto Transport I did not have to pay a deposit till my vehicle was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:12/2/2012 4:02:00 PM
    Review:Vip Auto Transporter shipped my car in two days was picked on time and delivered in perfect condition I could have not asked for better service. Jimmy was very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:11/29/2012 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of step van
    Review:Prompt, quick, responsive. Would use them again!! The driver had been transporting for a while and took care of vehicle. Was right on time and called to give updates of pick up and location. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark A.
    Date:11/29/2012 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Shipped car over from New York and would definitely use same company again. All my questions were answered and car arrived earlier than expected which was a pleasant surprise. I had it picked up friday and it arrived on sunday which was just fine. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Calvin lum
    Date:11/28/2012 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Low Rate & Good Communication
    Review:I went with the lowest rate that I received, other brokers kept calling me and saying that my car wouldn't be picked up and that they would ask me for more money. I encountered neither of the two. I was not in a rush to receive my car so I knew tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Tomika
    Date:11/28/2012 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Service that matters most
    Review:Just about a week ago I needed to shift my mom’s car to Oregon from California due to some unavoidable circumstances. I was in a hurry and budget was another concern. That time my friend Jacob gave me their number. So, I called to VIP AUTO TRAN... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris AxonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2012 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Transport and assistance NUMERO UNO!
    Review:VIP AUTO TRANSPORTER is the ONLY transportation company I would use to transport my car again. When I initially used a another transport company to take my vehicle, I got ripped off. Roberto from VIP AUTO TRANSPORTER, helped me deliver my car, made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kami Kucer
    Date:11/20/2012 5:47:00 PM
    Review:This industy is littered with horror stories. VIP Auto Transport was NOT one of them. Yes, they did require a $150 deposit which numerous stories warn you of. I went with them anyway based on the feedback on this site. The amount of feedback was... [ More ]
    Poster:J Still
    Date:11/19/2012 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Camry
    Review:Delivery not made to my address. Was necessary to pick up vehicle 3 miles from residence in parking lot off Interstate I-10. [ View ]
    Poster:john sullivan
    Date:11/16/2012 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Fair Price
    Review:I had my van transported from New York to Florida. Jimmy helped me get a fair price and my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. Customer service was great [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin ValienteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2012 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Bait and Switch plus damage:
    Review:First their proposal was $475. and I agreed. I told all the other carriers that I made another commitment to another carrier. Then when the driver was picking up the vehicle, they said they needed another $25. and I reluctantly agreed. The car was de... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Stephen be honest I told you 25.00 before the driver picked up the vehicle and in your own words I reluctantly agreed, that was not how it happened. Try this in my words over the phone you don't have to pay the $25.00 dollars I will take it off the deposit just pay the driver $400.00.That is not Bait and Switch it's called CHEAPO. You contacted me by email yes I did reply yes in your words I told Roberto about it and he claimed no knowledge and he essentially blew me off. That was not how it happened, again let's get it straight you emailed me. There was a large dent on the front of the hood and several other nicks and dings that the shipping Dealerships claims were not there when the car was shipped. This was my reply to you. Steve their was a 5 point inspection of the vehicle when it was picked up. I think you need to call the dealer to send you that report of the condition of the vehicles report. Remember that in your words blew me off no let's get it straight that is a response to your email and I called you on the phone number's times you are the one that has not called me at all. Just want and wrote a review. NO Steve my company did not damage your vehicle I am a broker that contract a carrier to transport your vehicle and you a payed a fee for that.The carrier is responsible for the vehicle once it is on the truck. You should be taking this up with the carrier. When you wrote this review you should have used this paragraph to do it which in your words that's the truth. Read are other reviews!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen M. Pottinger
    Date:11/15/2012 9:34:00 AM
    Subject: VIP Transport - Excellent !!
    Review:I never used an auto transport company before. I did my research on the web and was very nervous about the risks. I called Robert at VIP Transport on a Saturday morning. Within 30 minutes he found a carrier going to Florida for a Monday depart... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:11/12/2012 5:05:00 PM
    Review:I have used James multiple times, and found he and his company, from transport to the next state to across the country, to excel over and above others, in all deparments. Paul L. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul L
    Date:10/23/2012 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:I called VIP AUTO TRANSPORTER after talking too other brokers they gave me the best price to transport my vehicle.The service was great and Jimmy helped me through the process. I will use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:Mari
    Date:10/2/2012 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:My Lexus was was delivered on a enclosed carrierer the drive was super nice and he let me call him while he was on the road to Hollywood, FL. The Price was the lowest that I had gotten from anyone else and the service was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:9/3/2012 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly
    Review:I was treated very friendly, Robert explained all the details to transporting my vehicle. Pick was on time and delivery was one day ahead of time. Will use this company again. Thanks again Robert. [ View ]
    Poster:Skip
    Date:9/1/2012 11:14:00 AM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.