View 144,341 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,342th Review now!
Van 3 Auto Transport
Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Van 3 Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I had a great experience with Van3 Autotransport! The transportation went smooth and I assure you these guys are really careful with your car. Van3 Autotransport gave me reasonable quote, which included all taxes and the insurance. I'm very glad t... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: My auto move experience with Van 3 was excellent.
    Review:I had a very good experience with Van 3. They moved my low mileage 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix from Atlanta, GA to Brewster, MA in June 2014. The whole process went very smoothly. I got a very quick and fair quote from Bobby. The pickup was scheduled wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamshed M.
    Date:6/23/2014 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Audi Q7 CA-GA
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from San Diego to Atlanta.They picked up my car on time and delivered it on time.The driver was very friendly was put my car on the top of the trailer because it was a convertible at no extra cost to me.I booked di... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabi