View 165,349 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,350th Review now!

View Van 3 Auto Transport's New Profile

Van 3 Auto Transport
106 Meadow Drive
Countryside, IL 60525
Phone Number:(708)357-8698
Secondary Phone Number:(630)788-8545
Website:http://www.van3autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/18/2013

Van 3 Auto Transport has been offering 5 star car transport service in the auto transport industry for more than 10 years. During that time, we have developed many long term relationships with customers and carriers all over the country. We have built our reputation on reliability and trust, which are key factors in the auto transport industry. Car Shipping can be a very stressful and time consuming process, therefore at Van 3 Auto Transport we do our best in order to ensure that our clients do not have to go through any stress.
Have your own experience with Van 3 Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Nevada to Indiana _ PERFECT
    Review:The whole experience was perfect. Easy to schedule, price below average, and super timing. Wish all companies work this way. [ View ]
    Poster:Sergiy
    Date:6/23/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star Review
    Review:I worked with Bobby to get my car from Chicago to Nashville. Not only was he very professional and accommodating, but he kept me up to date every step of the way and I felt completely at ease knowing he was in charge of the transport. I would recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Chloe B
    Date:6/13/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Chevy
    Review:Just a quick note to say how great an experience I had with Van 3 Transport, from my first call to Bobby (my dispatcher) to the great price (795.00) all taxes included, to the day Daniel (my driver) called to let me know he was 30 miles away and woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Herb WilcoxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Chevy
    Review:I was a 1st time user of a transport company and was very surprised at how easy everything went , from my first call to Bobby(dispatcher) to my first call from Daniel(truck driver). I found Van 3 Transport on-line and was impressed with there web pag... [ More ]
    Date:6/8/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:The service provided was excellent. My pickup date was the one provided and then brought to the other location on time. They called before arriving from pick up and drop off. The car was inspected for any bumps before and after. Really trust worthy.... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaritza This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The service this company provided was smooth and personal. The prices were $200 lower for me than most places and Bobbi went over and beyond to accommodate me. I had my car shipped out of state for repairs because my vehicle was under warranty. . The... [ More ]
    Poster:opal
    Date:6/6/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to California 5 days
    Review:Extremely efficient, professional, great response time, availability, pricing. Great drivers, communicated well, speedy delivery. As smooth as possible. will recommend to all. .........Working with Van 3 Auto was extremely efficient and convenie... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg P.
    Date:5/28/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Van 3
    Review:This car shipping went above and beyond to ship my vehicle. They picked It up in Shamburg, IL and shipped it to Log Angeles, California. I was quoted a very reasonable price and the entire car shipping experience was great. I was a little worried at ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Harris
    Date:4/25/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from Elk Grove Village, IL to Atlanta, GA. The driver picked up my car on time and it was also delivered on time. I booked my order through their website and it was very easy. They have full insurance and it would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Boris
    Date:4/13/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great Auto Shipping Company
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from Westmont, IL to Los Angeles, CA. They were the only company that I was able to reach after work (around 9 p.m.) I called them and they gave me a quote and it was a very good one. I booked my order through the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Lorens
    Date:4/12/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Best Auto Transport in America!! Van 3 Autotransport is Awesome!
    Review:After researching for two months turning down 24 carriers I was so happy that I found Van 3 three Auto Transport!! Van 3 Auto Transport moved by very large Yukon XL from California to Pennsylvania in four days. I received prompt and courteous s... [ More ]
    Poster:Marsha GrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Off the beaten path pick up
    Review:Purchased old Chevy Blazer from Colorado in a very remote area. They picked up the Blazer and had it delivered pretty quick. The driver called us and gave us updates. Very satisfied, Thanks Bobby. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:2/16/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and responsive service
    Review:After looking at a number of different transportation services to ship my car from Pennsylvania to Minnesota I came across Van 3 Auto Transport. They had a great reputation and their quote of $715 was well beneath the majority I received, most came i... [ More ]
    Poster:Cay
    Date:2/13/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Price, Excellent Transport
    Review:It took awhile for me to find a reliable transportation company. After awhile, I found Van 3, and they are very flexible with delivering and methods of payment. I would recommend and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: From FL to WA no problem
    Review:First time I shipped my almosto brand new car, many worries about the outcome. The guy calls to set the pickup time and he is there right on the minute. Car is on the truck and I leave. When it is time to deliver the car on the other side of USA, I r... [ More ]
    Response:Andrea,Thank You very much for kind words.We look forward to shipping your vehicle again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:10/3/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shiing Company!
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from IL to GA.They got my vehicle picked up the day after I scheduled the order.My car was picked up and delivered 2 days later.It was awesome having the number of the driver.I called him almost every day to get up... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Koen
    Date:9/26/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipping Experience
    Review:This company was very professional.They shipped my car with an open trailer.My car was picked up after 5 PM and the trucker was very professional.He was very careful placing it on the trailer and I was very impressed.This car shipping company impress... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake Cooper
    Date:8/18/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I had a great experience with Van3 Autotransport! The transportation went smooth and I assure you these guys are really careful with your car. Van3 Autotransport gave me reasonable quote, which included all taxes and the insurance. I'm very glad t... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: My auto move experience with Van 3 was excellent.
    Review:I had a very good experience with Van 3. They moved my low mileage 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix from Atlanta, GA to Brewster, MA in June 2014. The whole process went very smoothly. I got a very quick and fair quote from Bobby. The pickup was scheduled wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamshed M.
    Date:6/23/2014 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Audi Q7 CA-GA
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from San Diego to Atlanta.They picked up my car on time and delivered it on time.The driver was very friendly was put my car on the top of the trailer because it was a convertible at no extra cost to me.I booked di... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabi