Transport Logo
View 175,090 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,091th Review now!

View's New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 8 Months. Since 3/4/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Autobahn Transportation | Auto Transport Network Solutions LLC |
Have your own experience with to share?

• Subject: You have to Google the company then call to save money
    Review:I had a complicated load and wanted to make sure that everything would be taken care of so when I got a comment from a broker who mentioned their company name, I googled and then called them and ended up saving 25 percent because I was able to go aro... [ More ]
    Date:4/27/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: bad
    Review:Was contacted by a rep from u ship. I was a business call and reluctantly answered. I was asked if i knew about u ship. I stated yes, i also stated that i was on another call and wanted to know the nature of his call. Rep kept repeating the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle J Linney
    Date:9/2/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: A fiasco!
    Review:UShip is a third party in the transport process that just adds one more layer to the bureaucracy of finding a transport company. Another broker accepted and booked the price I had agreed on, and later contacted me to ask for more money. When I made... [ More ]
    Date:12/27/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Waste of time
    Review:Contacted Uship to ship our truck from CA to NC. They promised the vehicle would be picked up within a week. I was never contacted by company for pick up. After a week and many phone calls, they said they didn't have anyone to pick up truck. I ca... [ More ]
    Date:12/18/2013 12:18:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.