View 167,085 Reviews on 3,784 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,086th Review now!

View Uship.com's New Profile

Uship.com
Website:http://www.uship.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 4 Months. Since 3/4/2012

Have your own experience with Uship.com to share?

• Subject: You have to Google the company then call to save money
    Review:I had a complicated load and wanted to make sure that everything would be taken care of so when I got a comment from a broker who mentioned their company name, I googled and then called them and ended up saving 25 percent because I was able to go aro... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/27/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: bad
    Review:Was contacted by a rep from u ship. I was a business call and reluctantly answered. I was asked if i knew about u ship. I stated yes, i also stated that i was on another call and wanted to know the nature of his call. Rep kept repeating the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle J Linney
    Date:9/2/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: A fiasco!
    Review:UShip is a third party in the transport process that just adds one more layer to the bureaucracy of finding a transport company. Another broker accepted and booked the price I had agreed on, and later contacted me to ask for more money. When I made... [ More ]
    Poster:DRay
    Date:12/27/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Waste of time
    Review:Contacted Uship to ship our truck from CA to NC. They promised the vehicle would be picked up within a week. I was never contacted by company for pick up. After a week and many phone calls, they said they didn't have anyone to pick up truck. I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:12/18/2013 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I put my s-10 pickup I bought on ebay on uship.I decided to use uship after ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC just mess around for 2 weeks.I put the truck up for bids on Saturday and got a real low bid on that night. Smooth transporter pick the truck on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:barry
    Date:9/26/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Useless
    Review:Uship is absolutely useless. By their own admission, they are a neutral 3rd party vendor and do not get involved in disputes. NOT recommended, will NEVER use again. There are many better options out there. We now use Montway for our transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Luke