View 144,619 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,620th Review now!
Uship.com
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 4 Months. Since 3/4/2012

Have your own experience with Uship.com to share?

• Subject: A fiasco!
    Review:UShip is a third party in the transport process that just adds one more layer to the bureaucracy of finding a transport company. Another broker accepted and booked the price I had agreed on, and later contacted me to ask for more money. When I made... [ More ]
    Poster:DRay
    Date:12/27/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Waste of time
    Review:Contacted Uship to ship our truck from CA to NC. They promised the vehicle would be picked up within a week. I was never contacted by company for pick up. After a week and many phone calls, they said they didn't have anyone to pick up truck. I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:12/18/2013 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I put my s-10 pickup I bought on ebay on uship.I decided to use uship after ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC just mess around for 2 weeks.I put the truck up for bids on Saturday and got a real low bid on that night. Smooth transporter pick the truck on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:barry
    Date:9/26/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Useless
    Review:Uship is absolutely useless. By their own admission, they are a neutral 3rd party vendor and do not get involved in disputes. NOT recommended, will NEVER use again. There are many better options out there. We now use Montway for our transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:8/12/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Uship service
    Review:This is the 2nd transport I have had to cancel using uship because of their distrustful communications protocols. In this case the transport offered a bid contingent upon next day pick up. I informed them I would have to contact auction house to ma... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mark, I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We don't allow contact information to be shared prior to a match for several reasons, one being that we are a public website. It is important to note that we do release contact information privately once a load is booked. At that point, you can communicate as much and however you like. Until then, we allow questions and answers via the Q&A Board and within the Bid Details. Best, Jami [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Piper
    Date:7/22/2013 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: These people are CROOKS
    Review:Uship advertises that companies will compete for my business. This a a lie. A big fat lie. They make money then send you to some off the wall broker. They had hundreds of brokers calling me they all swear to be the "best" and USHIP washe... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dee, I'm sorry to hear about this. However, I'd like to clear some things up. First, uShip is not a transportation company; we're an online shipping marketplace. In other words, WE didn't ship your car - the company you chose through our marketplace shipped your car. I'm not sure if you've spoken with a uShip representative yet, but if you haven't, please contact us directly so that we can help point you in the right direction with regard to the damages. We do make Cargo Insurance available to you. If you purchased this protection, you can file a claim right from your uShip account. If you chose to decline coverage, then you'll need to work with your chosen transporter (whether you chose a broker or carrier). We're happy to help you communicate with that entity if you've been unsuccessful in your attempts. Best, Jami [ view ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:6/17/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great experience, good communication, Driver was very pleasant to deal with, Delivered during snow storm but cleaned up perfect with no danages [ View ]
    Response:Hi Donald, So glad to hear that you had a positive experience with your carrier! I hope that you'll consider using us in the future. Best, Jami [ view ]
    Poster:Donald Peret