View 144,581 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,582th Review now!
United Road
Location:10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 41 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I had my daughter's car shipped from Maryland to Fort Leonardwood, where she is stationed. United Road called me prior to picking up the car so I could make arrangements to leave work and meet them at my home. The driver was very kind and professiona... [ More ]
    Poster:Sophia
    Date:5/31/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:They were very easy going especially with delivery times and dates. I was on a very tight schedule and both the dispatched and driver were very courteous. I also helped by meeting them in a large parking lot nearby to ease the driver's pain of going ... [ More ]
    Poster:SAMIRA
    Date:5/30/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Review:United Road made the process seamless and easy. I was a bit concerned about how this worked and if the vehicle would be OK. Not a spot on it. Communication was great and service was excellent. The cost was the best I could find out there. Very h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim C.
    Date:5/21/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Price adjusted after quote, late delivery
    Review:No MAJOR problems with delivery, other than being told that vehicle would be picked up on Monday, it was FINALLY picked up on Tuesday, and delivery ended up being @ 11:15 pm the following night. ALso, quote I initially received and acted upon was a... [ More ]
    Poster:John Andrews
    Date:5/10/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: UAT
    Review:Here are some of the few reasons whay I am highly recommending UAT and I am sure glad I chose UAT to ship my car from Washington to California after reading the good reviews about this company. 1) UAT was on the official transport list of ebay and ... [ More ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/10/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:Everyone was great and easy to talk with understood my needs and concerns and they got my rare car to me in tip top shape! [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:5/9/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied with Service
    Review:Using United Road made transferring my vehicle extremely easy from the moment I requested an estimate on-line to the time they delivered it. The process was smooth and I'd highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith Clem
    Date:4/16/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: fast and good price
    Review:would use again fast shiiping good price. had it delivered at work was promt and driveer was easy to talk and right on time [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:4/11/2013 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service from beginning to end.
    Review:United Road Transport is a team of skilled professionals! Every aspect of my request was handled efficiently and effectively. The cost was truly a value over a less expensive quote from a less skilled and less capable company. Great piece of mind tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Hospira, Inc.
    Date:3/29/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:Services was excellent and seamless. The vehicle arrived MUCH earlier than anticipated. Phone and email communication with my United Road Logistics contacts was easy and friendly. Great service - I would use again and recommend to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:Ms. M
    Date:3/20/2013 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Staff and Carrier
    Review:March 12, 2013 The staff was professional and a pleasure to talk to. I felt the price was reasonably competetive. Considering quality of carrier, timely delivery, and confidence in the United Road. The transport truck was a impressive carri... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Nickoloff
    Date:3/12/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended!
    Review:I submitted a request for quote online, received one immediately, and received a phone call follow-up from their office the next day. Details were negotiated, and my car was on a truck within a week, arriving at the destination (in the same conditio... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Peterson
    Date:3/9/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car to private individual
    Review:Both the Service and the Driver represented a very professional service that I will consider again when I buy my next Ebay low mileage car. [ View ]
    Poster:Ray Myers
    Date:3/8/2013 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Edge SEL
    Review:We will use this company again fast,competent and efficient. We highly recommend this company to anyone looking to move their vehicles. Very pleasant driver. [ View ]
    Poster:S.Papaccio
    Date:3/8/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Review:Worth the extra dollars. Avoid the brokers if possible. Pay up front (credit card will back you up) These guys delivered ahead of schedule. Tiffany was easy to get a hold of and was able to work few some hoops as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Dev
    Date:3/6/2013 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great value for money
    Review:Every contact I had with company was polite, professional and cheerful. Pick-up and delivery were effortless. This was worth every penny. I would definitely use the company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Thorndon
    Date:3/4/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:was very pleased with the ability to schedule, track and manage the process that had my car to my door within 48 hrs of placing the order. [ View ]
    Response:M.J. We are pleased you chose United Road to transport your vehicle. Thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:M.J.
    Date:2/22/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1947 Rat Pick Up
    Review:United Road was on time and reasonably priced. Driver was honest, helpful and did a great job communicating with prior vehicle owner on the pick up side of the event and to me upon delivery. Solid performance and I am pleased with the service provide... [ More ]
    Response:Chuck, Thank you for your feedback. We value your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck V
    Date:2/21/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would ship my vehicle through them again!!!!
    Review:I first was with a another company an after a whole month and still no driver I decided to cancell my order and go through this company. After being frustrated with the first company and nervous this company united road put all my worries to rest. ... [ More ]
    Response:Theresa, We value your trust that you placed in our company and are very pleased we could meet your expectations and provide the service you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:2/14/2013 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: GOOD JOB
    Review:GOOD JOB VALERY VALLADE YOU WERE A PLEASURE TOO WORK WITH I WOULD USE UNITEDROAD NEXT TIME I SHIP THANK YOU RICHARD [ View ]
    Response:Richard, We appreciate your feeback and your business. We look forward to working with you in the future as well. [ view ]
    Poster:RICHARD RIGGLEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trip to Houston
    Review:United Road was very easy to work with. I wasn't able to be in Houston when my car was delivered but they worked with me to have the leasing agent receive my car on my behalf. When I arrived my car was sitting where I expected it and in the same con... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:commit2it
    Date:2/13/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car Hauler Experience
    Review:Initial contact with United Road was awesome! Everything was explained perfectly to me and was exactly as I was told for pick-up of my car to delivery. The car was delivered one day early and that was great as it was a Sunday and someone was there... [ More ]
    Response:Gordon, Your business is much very much appreciated. If you are in the need for future vehicle shipment, please call us. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon Brandt
    Date:2/13/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Information
    Review:Customer Service was excellant. Price was not the cheapest quote but I believe in not using the cheapest. Driver was excellant and communicated accurately as to when he would make delivery. Had no problems at all and would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Bob, We apprecaite your business and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:2/9/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I chose this company based on the price and the previous reviews. It was a "no brainer" to go with them. Every one I dealt with from beginning to end was very courteous. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off very quickly. Based on my exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:2/8/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Company & CCW
    Review:United coordinated this delivery and selected the perfect driver for my car, CCW hauling. They were outstanding and I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/6/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Review:We would use United Road again without hesitation. All service was excellent from the initial order placement through the actual car delivery. The driver delivered exactly on time. Tiffany Barker, our customer service representative was most excell... [ More ]
    Response:April, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:April
    Date:2/4/2013 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:After the seller was satisfied about the money, they had the vehicle to me in 4 business days. Very satisfied. Would use again. The driver called me before he got in state. Gave him directions and he brought the car to me with no problems. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mike for your feedback. We look forward to serving your auto transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:mike webb
    Date:2/3/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price and Great Service
    Review:I bought an auto on Ebay and was rather nervous about doing the whole deal. When I won the bid I thought, "how am I going to get that car here?" There were a couple of car transporters that were listed by Ebay on the delivery page. I though... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve for such great feedback. We apprecaite your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Goss
    Date:2/1/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1930 Rolls Royce
    Review:An impossible situation regarding a very rare imported 1930 Rolls Royce was handled amazingly well and without hassle. Dealing with US Customs and coordinating the transport of a very delicate vintage car takes real pro's. United Road and Karen Maru... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:tom griffith
    Date:1/31/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of Cadillac CTS
    Review:Pickup was arranged the day I made the original call. Received several calls and e-mails, and the driver called when he was close, allowing me to leave work and meet him at the house. All the folks I dealt with were professional, and did a wonderful ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you John for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:John Gorshe
    Date:1/31/2013 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: The experience
    Review:This was my first experience with an auto transport service and, therefore, uneasy about the transaction. I was very pleasantly surprised at the professional service, the quick pickup, and delivery of my car as well as the professionalism of the dri... [ More ]
    Response:Frank, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Frank Hammer
    Date:1/29/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Company did exactly as promised
    Review:United Road was professional and very upfront. Both my wife and I were concerned after getting hit with several e mails and quotes (we put an on line bid) for services by several "brokers" After investigating we saw several "hor... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric E
    Date:1/24/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped from PA to FL - Thank You :-)
    Review:I would like to send a “thank you” to your company for shipping our vehicle to Florida – the driver was very courteous and he had excellent communications with myself and my brother in picking up and delivering the vehicle. There we... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl, thank you for your effort in posting such a nice review....we appreicate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:1/23/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I used United Road / Autolog to transport my 2009 Toyota from MA to CA so my kid could have a car at college. I needed to have what is know as "terminal-to-terminal" service as there were specific days that the vehicle could be dropped off... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, Thank you for the feeback, we appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Ted P
    Date:1/22/2013 5:27:00 AM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Using United Road was a very pleasant experience. Very professional, prompt and courteous. Flexed their drop off schedule to meet our individual need. First class. [ View ]
    Response:Bart, we appreciate your feedback and will look forward to serving your auto transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bart Gallant
    Date:1/15/2013 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service - Over Delivered!
    Review:With all the caveats, warnings / reviews on line about other carriers, we were very pleasantly surprised that United Road did exactly what they said they would. The car was picked up within 3 days of the target date (early) and delivered three day... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, thank you for your business and your feedback, we appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Ek
    Date:1/14/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: The best around
    Review:I have used United Road three times now and have never been disappointed with either the price nor the speed of delivery. Their estimate has always been the final price with no hidden charges. They always send me a name and phone number to call if I ... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, thank you for your positive feedback. We are proud to be your exclusive auto transport company. We appreciate your continued business [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Davis
    Date:1/14/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:Had a small glitch with the first pickup time, but the great service, would positively use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Jason, thank you for your review. We are glad your overall experience with United Road was a postive one and we certainly look forward to working with you in the futue. [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:1/14/2013 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Uship was the initial contract then United Road Logistics bought the transport. Outstanding customer service, was contacted very quickly(within 5 mins) and kept informed the entire time. Vehicle was picked up in Livermore, CA(bay area) and transporte... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gary for your business and feeback, we look forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:1/11/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I shipped my car ('02 Accord) from Virginia to California. I did a terminal-to-door transport and it cost $1418. I dropped my car off at a terminal in Virginia on Dec 6. They told me they would have it at my door in California on Dec 24, but I ended ... [ More ]
    Response:Maria, We are glad that your overall experience with United Road was a pleasant one. Thank you for the feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:1/2/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Review:I am an Import Broker. We occasionally have customers import cars from foreign countries into the United States. The customer almost always asks for us to help arrange delivery of their vehicle. In the past I have tried using "online broker"... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/20/2012 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Both customer rep and driver were business like and efficient. Performed better than expectations throughout. Delivered the car in the city close to my house. The driver kept me closely informed. The driver required I inspect the vehicle and comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:12/17/2012 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: They made my life a lot easier!
    Review:I was very happy with United Road. I had originally received a quote from another company, and it was quite high. The person at the other company and was really kind and recommended UR and they were cheaper by almost half the price. I had some concer... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback and your business, we are glad to make your vehicle transportation a pleasant experience. [ view ]
    Poster:A
    Date:12/14/2012 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Re: Very satisfied customer
    Review:My experience with Valerie Vallade & Loretta Gage with United Road was absolutely wonderful. They explained the whole process to me and everything went smoothly. The car was picked up within 7 days instead of 10 days and it was delivered on time ... [ More ]
    Response:Deborah, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and your referrals. [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah McNealey
    Date:11/30/2012 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:United Road was prompt, better than on time, with good contact on pickup and delivery. I will use them again. Robert Seddon [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Robert....we value your business and look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Seddon
    Date:11/19/2012 9:17:00 PM
    Review:Great communication, prompt service, quick delivery. Great communication from driver. Car came in great shape with no problems. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:11/18/2012 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping
    Review:This Company's service was fabulous!! Vehicle was picked up on Wednesday 8 pm and arrived on Friday at noon, earlier than I expected. The driver was so nice, he walked up my street to pick up the car himself because I lived on a narrow street, how go... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Sandra for your positive feedback and for your business. We look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Sanda
    Date:11/14/2012 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Quick and clean. Called when picked up and told time of delivery. Not the cheapest price but the best service. I would do it again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:Dick Reinholt
    Date:11/13/2012 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: United Road is honest, quick, and efficient
    Review:Truthfully I intially called another auto transport company because they seemed as though as they were going to be the most prompt in picking up the vehicle and delivered at a similar price. A few days after the vehicle was supposed to be picked up, ... [ More ]
    Response:Kyle, we are glad we were able to serve your auto transportation needs. We value your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle B
    Date:11/12/2012 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:The contact person at United Road, Tiffany Barker, was very helpful. She said that I could send up to 100 pounds of materials in the trunk of the car. She gave me the best rate that she could and the car was picked up 11 days after I made the order... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Terry, we look forward to serving your future vehicle transportation needs and apprecaite your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Collins