Transport Logo
View 175,138 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,139th Review now!

United Road

Location:10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Time On Site:8 Years, 6 Months. Since 5/16/2007 3:56:00 PM
United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

United Road reports that they have an average of 800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 13 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Previous Reviews
    Subject:A++ Delivery Driver
    Review:We went with this transport company because the cost of shipping the vehicle was well below any other quotes we received from other companies. Their customer service was great to set up the transport (Connie) and average once the vehicle was put int... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn Mitchell
    Date:4/30/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject:transport of car from nj to tx
    Review:overall, I would use United Road again. they were prompt in getting back to my questions and the two cars I transported arrived at the destination in good shape. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Date:4/2/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject:63 Impala 409
    Review:When Shipping your Classic Car forget the rest and use the best United Road. Valarie was great to deal with and Honest too. My driver Daniel was very Professional also. Overall a Great Experience. So if you read this and choose another Shipper well y... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, thank you for your business, glad to here we met your expectations that you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil Collins
    Date:3/27/2014 9:34:00 AM
    Subject:The "GoTo" for automotive transportation
    Review: Thanks for great communication between EJ and the team. Order was activated on the 7th, vehicle picked up on the 12th, and delivered on the 19th: 2,877 miles! I recommend United Road for excellent customer service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:Ronnie, it is nice to hear that you were pleased with your service with United Road. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Date:3/25/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject:no responsibility for burnt clutch
    Review:I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver worked for United Auto rather than Autolog. When I called Autolog with my complaint, they told me t... [ More ]
    Response:We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the issue with customers vehicle was considered normal wear & tear for the age of the vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Date:3/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject:Thank you United Road
    Review:after purchasing a vehicle in the state of California I found United Road online and after talking to one of their representatives I felt very comfortable with hiring United Road to transport my new vehicle pruchase to my home state of Georgia for ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Michael for your business and positive feedback. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Penoyer
    Date:2/28/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject:Car Transport
    Review:United Road was fast and friendly. The customer service was excellent and efficient. All drivers and representatives were extremely professional. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Stull, we appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Date:2/26/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject:Great Service
    Review:My first time shipping a car. Bought this roadster from a private party just at the beginning of the auction season. I was expecting some delays because of this but scheduling was less than a week out for pickup & the car was here in less that 3... [ More ]
    Date:2/10/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject:F350 crew cab long bed
    Review:The person who delivered our truck was extra careful and I could tell really cared! I was worried up front before I knew how the experience would go. Then when he delivered the truck it was obvious he was extra careful with the truck! It came reall... [ More ]
    Poster:DeenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject:Utah to Cali Transport
    Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror storie... [ More ]
    Date:2/5/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject:Delivery of Truck
    Review:The first carrier they lined up had an issue with his truck, but they informed me of it before he had an opportunity to pick up the vehicle and assigned another driver the next day. The driver that picked up my vehicle used an enclosed trailer and w... [ More ]
    Date:1/28/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject:Vehicle Delivery
    Review:The vehicle was delivered at night on a very cold, windy and ice covered night. The transport driver did an outstanding job of unloading and moving vehicles. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I would use your service again without any... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Hudson
    Date:1/15/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject:Decent experience, but not perfect
    Review:I have only two things to complain about. First, when the car arrived it was extremely dirty. Was not able to inspect thoroughly because of how dirty it was. Any scrtaches or dents were not discoverable because of the layers of filth on the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick C.
    Date:12/16/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject:Great Job
    Review:From initial quote with Lou to follow up and completion with Valerie, United Road was quick knowledgeable and professional. Driver did great job getting into a limited space condo community. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Date:12/11/2013 7:07:00 PM

Previous Reviews

United Road Home

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.