View 179,396 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,397th Review now!

View Tucker Logistics Corp.'s New Profile

Tucker Logistics Corp.
1287 E. Newport Center Dr.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Phone Number:1-855-883-1870
Secondary Phone Number:1-561-325-7900
Website:http://tuckerlc.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 8 Months. Since 6/19/2013
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Tucker logistics Corporation provides door to door service on all vehicles transported throughout the United States and all the U.S. territories. We are also proud that we transport internationally with contracted shippers all over the world. Our goal is to provide you with the best service from first contact through the drop off of your vehicle transport. First, Tucker Logistics uses highly rated licensed, bonded and insured carriers to ensure safety and quality transport of your vehicle. Secondly, when Tucker states door to door service we mean that we pick up and drop off your vehicle at the addresses you provide. Thirdly, we do not require any upfront or security deposits by setting a reservation with us today. Our goal is to provide you with a hassle free and convenient transport. Our customer service team is dedicated to helping you with any issue that might arise in your transport. No headaches involved!
Have your own experience with Tucker Logistics Corp. to share?

• Subject: refund of $ 250.00
    Review:3/28/14 contacted Tim Sales Person of the company asking for quotes. 3/29/14 Sales person Brad sent contract and dispatcher Jacob requested the deposit. Deposit of $ 250. done by phone. 4/3/14 e-mailed the scanner signed contract. 4/24/14 e-mailed... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Gelasia Marquez43362-CU
    Date:5/6/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: This transport broker DOES NOT pay their transport suppliers!!!
    Review:Auto broker does not pay their transport suppliers, has multiple negative ratings and does not communicate or make arrangements to fix pending account payables. http://www.centraldispatch.com/protected/rating/client-snapshot?snaptab=ratingsR... [ More ]
    Poster:Sky
    Date:4/28/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty is NOT their Policy
    Review:I cancelled our transportation with them after they told us that they would pick it up the next day and failed to. It's been over 2 weeks and I have still not received my deposit back. DO NOT use them! [ View ]
    Poster:LindseyB
    Date:3/20/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service. Car was moved in an enclosed container and was delivered as picked. Would Defintily recommend Tucker to anyone who is looking for moving thier vehicle. There was a last minut price Hike. Explanation given was Bad weather and Driv... [ More ]
    Poster:PPillai
    Date:3/10/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect transport
    Review:I would like to thank the guys a tucker for doing a great and worry free job on transporting my vehicle thanks guys...my family will definetley use tucker again! [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:3/2/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: First timer
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was blown away with the amount of responses. Doug was the only non-automated call I received. He was patient as I kept delaying pick up dates based on my chaotic schedule. Once ready for pick up, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ozzie
    Date:2/21/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Review:Very great service from the moment Jacob contacted me and my vehicle arrived in my home. There service and integrity is awesome. The process was very smooth and everything happened as we had discussed over email or phone. Great service and would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:Excellent Customer Service. i felt secure with the transportation of my vehicle. i would reccomend Tucker Logistics & will definitly use their service again [ View ]
    Poster:Tiffany W.
    Date:2/20/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done!!!
    Review:These guys are great picked up the car on time and delivered on time, I just wanted thank all the guys at Tucker for making this easy...Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:2/18/2014 8:16:00 AM
    Subject: Avoid Tucker Lots of Problems
    Review:I booked with Tucker Logistics first week in January. They were late picking up the vehicle. The vehicle was late arriving. I pre-paid them the entire amount. They charged my credit card American Express twice for more than the agreed price. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:2/17/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I contacted Tucker Logistics after researching several companies to transport my Harley-Davidson Softail from Florida to Delaware. Tucker Logistics’ customer service was very personable, polite, and knowledgeable. Customer service explained the... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:2/16/2014 1:49:00 AM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.