Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,814 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 604 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Tucker Logistics Corp.
Location:1287 E. Newport Center Dr.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Phone Number:1-855-883-1870
Secondary Phone Number:1-561-325-7900
Website:http://tuckerlc.com
Time On Site:0 Year(s), 10 Month(s). Since 6/19/2013

Tucker logistics Corporation provides door to door service on all vehicles transported throughout the United States and all the U.S. territories. We are also proud that we transport internationally with contracted shippers all over the world. Our goal is to provide you with the best service from first contact through the drop off of your vehicle transport. First, Tucker Logistics uses highly rated licensed, bonded and insured carriers to ensure safety and quality transport of your vehicle. Secondly, when Tucker states door to door service we mean that we pick up and drop off your vehicle at the addresses you provide. Thirdly, we do not require any upfront or security deposits by setting a reservation with us today. Our goal is to provide you with a hassle free and convenient transport. Our customer service team is dedicated to helping you with any issue that might arise in your transport. No headaches involved!
Have your own experience with Tucker Logistics Corp. to share?

• Next Reviews on Tucker Logistics Corp.
    Subject: Honesty is NOT their Policy
    Review:I cancelled our transportation with them after they told us that they would pick it up the next day and failed to. It's been over 2 weeks and I have still not received my deposit back. DO NOT use them! [ View ]
    Poster:LindseyB
    Date:3/20/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service. Car was moved in an enclosed container and was delivered as picked. Would Defintily recommend Tucker to anyone who is looking for moving thier vehicle. There was a last minut price Hike. Explanation given was Bad weather and Driv... [ More ]
    Poster:PPillai
    Date:3/10/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect transport
    Review:I would like to thank the guys a tucker for doing a great and worry free job on transporting my vehicle thanks guys...my family will definetley use tucker again! [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:3/2/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: First timer
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was blown away with the amount of responses. Doug was the only non-automated call I received. He was patient as I kept delaying pick up dates based on my chaotic schedule. Once ready for pick up, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ozzie
    Date:2/21/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Review:Very great service from the moment Jacob contacted me and my vehicle arrived in my home. There service and integrity is awesome. The process was very smooth and everything happened as we had discussed over email or phone. Great service and would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:Excellent Customer Service. i felt secure with the transportation of my vehicle. i would reccomend Tucker Logistics & will definitly use their service again [ View ]
    Poster:Tiffany W.
    Date:2/20/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done!!!
    Review:These guys are great picked up the car on time and delivered on time, I just wanted thank all the guys at Tucker for making this easy...Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:2/18/2014 8:16:00 AM
    Subject: Avoid Tucker Lots of Problems
    Review:I booked with Tucker Logistics first week in January. They were late picking up the vehicle. The vehicle was late arriving. I pre-paid them the entire amount. They charged my credit card American Express twice for more than the agreed price. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:2/17/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I contacted Tucker Logistics after researching several companies to transport my Harley-Davidson Softail from Florida to Delaware. Tucker Logistics’ customer service was very personable, polite, and knowledgeable. Customer service explained the... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:2/16/2014 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Tucker Logistic running a scam
    Review:These guys are the biggest thieves I ever did business with. To all potential customers…stay away from these crooks. They have a very standard strategy, they will tell you the total amount for your car shipping out of which about 75-80% need ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajat Sadana
    Date:2/13/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Double Charge
    Review:Delivery was fine. However, The company double charged me for the service. I paid the driver on delivery. AND the company charged my credit card. I contacted them numerous times and a refund was promised but never delivered. I had to submit a char... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:2/11/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: CROOKS! DO NOT USE
    Review:Our total shipping charge was $1000. They were supposed to charge $100 deposit to my credit card then we were to pay the $900 balance to the driver upon delivery. They charged me the $100, then the very next day charged me the $900. If that wasn't ba... [ More ]
    Poster:Felicia
    Date:2/10/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: *** BEWARE DO NOT USE Transporter
    Review:** DO NOT use this COMPANY** We contacted Tucker Logistics to have my vehicle moved from NJ to CA. They told us the price would be $200 broker fee and $1250 for the transport. They charges my father's credit card for $1450 twice and we gave the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly M.
    Date:2/10/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: tucker logistics
    Review:i had prompt service when i called tucker logistics. a time was set up that was perfect for my time frame. then i had problems that were beyond anyones control .a freak ice storm hit in the deep south and the truck that was going to tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Shull
    Date:2/7/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Charge twice
    Review:I got charge twice in my credit card, never got pay back, my bank is fighting the payment for me, because the owner John keep saying he did the transfer and that never happened, poor honesty!! don't do deals with not honest people! [ View ]
    Poster:Javier Camargo
    Date:1/29/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done!!!
    Review:This is by far the best company I have worked with, I have been selling and transporting cars for over 20 years, they did everything as promised and delivered the cars undamaged, this is the the 38th car I have transported with Tucker logistics and e... [ More ]
    Poster:Nash Andrews
    Date:1/2/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Don was professional and efficient !!!!!
    Review:I recieved many calls but Don took the time to answer all my questions.He was very patient and explained how everything worked when it comes to transport.He definitely was not the cheapest but the extra money was worth the stress free shipping of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:christopher
    Date:1/1/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Nicole called me and convinced me that Tucker can handle the move. She got my car picked up early and handled all the finances because I was delayed getting to Vegas. When I arrived my car was waiting for me in my driveway. Other companies called... [ More ]
    Poster:cia
    Date:1/1/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy
    Review:Doug called Me and arranged for my Honda to be moved from Miami to Birmingham, a day later he called me with a driver's name, two days later then I was picked up and everything went smooth preciate everything you did for me [ View ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:1/1/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Relieved
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and as you know or are finding out, there are alot of brookers/shippers out there to choose from and the decision can be confusing to say the least! I was contacted by Dave at Tucker Logistics and he explaine... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:12/28/2013 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Customer service beginning with the initial call for the estimate was PERFECT. Everyone I dealt with was professional, efficient, & prompt. Delivery of vehicle came earlier than expected, to my surprise, but GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! I will defin... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2013 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Unreal
    Review:I was promised by 3 companies they can pick up my car. Nobody did. Nicole called and I was tired of hearing it but she sounded sincere and I gave her a shot. Within 24 hours I had a driver and the day after it was picked up. It actually made it hom... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:12/21/2013 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: easy as pie
    Review:John was great he handled everything. Driver pulled up with my Mustang rolled off in perfect condition. I recommend john and tuckrr to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:joey
    Date:12/21/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Handled with care
    Review:I never transported a car before but John walked us through the process. He took care of my prized car. Tucker handled all the financial end so my mother did not have to handle it on the drop off end. Next month I am moving my daughters car and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor John
    Date:12/21/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Review:Well, of course I was deluged in offers from 30-45 transportation companies after I put my job up for bid to the automobile vehicle transport community. What made Tucker Logistics immediately stand out was I got the impression that they had a truck ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim ColemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Tucker Logistics is Tops
    Review:Tops. Learned I needed a vehicle picked up and Tucker handled all details that day. Both pick up and delivery were early and exceeded my expectations. Entire process handled professionally. Extremely pleased with the service from my initial phone cal... [ More ]
    Poster:ECThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Sacramento to North Hollywood CA
    Review:Hi, Everything went well. The carrier was extremely nice, very responsive and courteous. There was a misunderstanding about the amount I was suppose to pay him and the amount he was told I would pay him. He was able to contact Andrew and the matt... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:12/5/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: EXTREMELY pleased with Tucker!
    Review:Dave at Tucker Logistics was courteous and W-O-Wed me with his professionalism. The vehicle was picked up earlier than was requested, PER the dealership getting finished with the add-on that I had ordered, on the dealership's end. The vehicle was del... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia Key
    Date:12/5/2013 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport- MD to TX
    Review:Entire process was streamlined and easy. Very pleased with the service, and would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:12/5/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: USE WITH CAUTION
    Review:*****************BEWARE**********BEWARE*************BEWARE****************I NOW HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON THIS SHADY COMPANY AND HOW THEY CONDUCT BUSINESS!!! WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT VERY CLOSELY FOR SERVERAL MONTHS. MY CREDIT... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice
    Date:12/4/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Josh King - Tucker Logistics
    Review:The company and the agent I was working with were very customer focused and flexible. We had arranged a relocation, and when the property sale got delayed by a few days in New Jersey, Josh worked with us to hold the pick up and reschedule. Best p... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:12/3/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thankyou Josh King!
    Review:I truly would like to thank Josh King for his transportation knowledge and customer service skills.I have needed transportation services once a year for the past 3 years and have never had a transport go as smooth as it did with Josh. My vehicle was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/3/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Hi. I received excellent Trucker Logistic within time. Mr. Andrew Kennedy (I called him as Mr. President) is very helpful, efficient and professional. The service makes a relocator with a peace of mind. I would strongly recomend the servic... [ More ]
    Poster:linda Li
    Date:12/3/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Review:This was a great experience the people at Tucker were very professional. I have to give special recognition to the people at CP auto Transport in Miami. They delivered my car to the hotel that I was staying at on a Sunday. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter Sanchez
    Date:12/2/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Not very pleased with my service
    Review:I would definitely not use this company again or advise anyone else to. After I made my initial deposit it all went downhill from there! The day my car was supposed to be picked up they called me and said the company cancelled and they had to find an... [ More ]
    Poster:Shirley
    Date:12/2/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Everything as promised.
    Review:My agent was Don Carr. Don was honest and forthright from the very beginning. He did not "sugar-coat" anything and provided me with the most clearly communicated information of any other company I spoke with. I got low-ball quotes from othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina Castro
    Date:11/21/2013 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Andrew is Awesome!
    Review:This wasn't the first time I've transported and new what to expect. I spoke to ANDREW KENNEDY and he was honest from the beggining. Everything he told me was spot on and the service was excellent. I was getting a bunch of "Low Ball" quotes ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle Casalaspro
    Date:11/19/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Tucker logistics made transporting my car easy and gave me one less thing to worry about when relocating. The car was picked up at my front door and delivered right to my complex on the beach. Driver could not make it into the park but contacted me t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:11/16/2013 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt!
    Review:These guys are pro's and they always take care of the customer. Any time I called with a question, They had a real valid answer for me very quickly. I am very happy I chose them and I recommend you do the same. You will not be disappointed. My veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:11/15/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Grade A Service !!
    Review:I tried reaching out to other companies by phone for quote but could never get a real person on the phone before calling this company . My experience with this company was the best hands down ! My rep Doug from the begining was very informative and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:11/13/2013 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport!
    Review:We used Tucker Logistics to arrange our two-car transport from LA to Aspen and they referred us to Jeffrey Shows Transport - we could not have been happier with their services! Jeffrey and his wife were extremely easy to work with; kind, friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:Camilla
    Date:11/13/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup and Delivery On Time
    Review:Got their information from one of my friend who was transporting the car for hist daughter to east-coast. I got in touch with Brad from Tucker Logistics and we discussed about the options. The followup and customer service was fantastic. They were al... [ More ]
    Poster:Prasanna D
    Date:11/7/2013 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:Working with Tucker logistics was of a very professional and dependable experience. Brad was on top of it and made sure I was happy with all aspects. Thanks to Brad and the Tucker logistics team. [ View ]
    Poster:David Jones
    Date:11/5/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Josh King - Tucker Logistics
    Review:FIRST time I had an enjoyable experience that got the job done without hassle and numerous phonecalls. I shipped 2 cars with them from TX to CA and CA back to TX Best advice Tucker gave me. "DON'T GIVE YOUR CC out EVER." Don't PAY for A... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:11/1/2013 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Hippie Van
    Review:I wanted to buy an old VW van out of state and have it shipped home. I did an internet search for logistics companies and I received a lot of quotes. Tucker Logistic's was NOT the lowest, they are however the BEST. Don gave me real advice on what I s... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick S
    Date:11/1/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of C230 Mercedes
    Review:Customer service rep. Josh was very helpful and made the transport of my new vehicle from PA to MI very quick and simple. It was amazing how quickly he was able to get it scheduled. Matter a fact he was able to get it scheduled for pick up the same d... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis L
    Date:10/30/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:Dave at Tucker was awesome. Very accurate info and honest. Used tony at exclusive auto as the carrier. Tony was fast and car was delivered in immaculate condition a day early. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/23/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: rating
    Review:Im extremely satisfied with this company and, highly recommended them. They were curtious, reliable, professional and quite reasonable rates. Ive shopped around and I can honestly say , this company is by far , the best there is. [ View ]
    Poster:Roseanne
    Date:10/18/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect move
    Review:These Guys were great needed my benz to be moved fast out of Rahway NJ they picked it up in 2 days and got it there shortly after price ws fair and Andrew helped me during the whole transport great company would def use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:10/17/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: DREAM CAR SHIPPED LIKE A DREAM
    Review:The customer service and constant communication that I had with the Sale Representative, Bradford Chase, while shipping this car was amazing. I had changed pick up locations and had other challenges that he worked with to keep cost the same in one s... [ More ]
    Poster:Alison Bower
    Date:10/11/2013 9:56:00 AM

Next Reviews on Tucker Logistics Corp.

Tucker Logistics Corp. Home | 2 | 3